Have We Met? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick thinks your father stole those ideas somehow. In a deposition done under oath, Nick stated that the only time he ever wrote down the ideas was in the shower, either on the wall of his shower or the bathroom mirror."

"How could dad spy on Nick while he was in the shower? That doesn't make any sense."

"Nick's lawyers claim he used a drone to stalk Nick, despite no evidence of a drone infiltrating Nick's residence. His superyacht rarely docks, and no known drones could function at that range or extended timeframe."

"How the hell did the judge not throw out this mess?" I asked, and Wanda shrugged. "It's not like either of us is hurting for money."

"Tell me about it," Wanda agreed. "All those patents and government contracts paid off big dividends. So, why are you living in a four-family flat?" Her question took me by surprise.

"Saving for a rainy day," I said. "If I go nuts and spend it, I will have to have a real job. Fuck that. I prefer a modest place and time to work on my art. Besides, I have done enough traveling for now. When the itch strikes, I hop a flight to wherever and spend a week enjoying the local wildlife."

"Wildlife? Does that mean the local women?" Wanda joked.

"Yes. Variety is the spice of life. How is your sex life?" I asked, and she frowned. "That good, eh? Sorry to hear that. Are you still practicing yoga and Tai Chi?"

"I have to entice the guys with something. Being uber flexible is a big seller."

"Can you still get your feet behind your head?"

"Uh-huh, I can be a human pretzel if they want, ha, that got a smile. You going to be okay with what happened last night?"

"I have an alibi, so I'm good," I said. "One of the detectives assigned to the case was my fuck buddy last night."

"Oh wow, that could complicate her life," Wanda giggled. "Was she any good?"

"Tightest ass I've had since things between us cooled off."

"You say the sweetest things," she said. "Did you know the victim at all?"

"Like I told the cops, he kept to himself. He had a lot of visitors at all hours of the day and night. I figured he was dealing drugs, but there was something that one of the detectives said that makes me think it was personal."

"What did they say?"

"He called it brutal, and it wasn't just the word but how he said it and his expression."

"Do you think one of your neighbors did it?"

"I don't know. I can't imagine either my landlord or Dasha doing something so heinous. Officer Sweetcheeks asked me how well the others liked Dex, the victim."

"Officer Sweetcheeks? Is her ass better than mine?" Wanda asked, sticking out her lower lip.

"I don't know. I'd have to see your asses side by side to make an honest judgment."

"Mmm, I like a good threesome as much as anyone. Do you think Sweetcheeks will go for it?"

"I look forward to finding out after the investigation is over, obviously," I said, and Wanda laughed. "Stick out your tongue," I said. Wanda smiled and thrust out her tongue and wiggled it. "You got it split; that looks interesting."

"You better believe it," Wanda snickered. "Before you ask." She stood and tugged down the top of her biker shorts. "I got a Harley Quinn tattoo on the same day."

"Lucky you," I said, reading the tattoo. "I was expecting Harley's face or something, but I like the font and flourishes around it."

"You are the first guy to see it," Wanda exclaimed. "Speaking of, I have costumes, handcuffs, and a vivid imagination. You want to rekindle that bonfire?"

"You read my mind. I want to feel how good your new tongue works on my...."

The front doorbell rang, interrupting the conversation.

"I'll get it. It is probably for me anyway," Wanda said. I followed her to the front to see who it was. "Hello, detective. What can I do for you? Colton, yes, he is staying here. Come on in; he is right here." Detective Evenwood stepped in, and I cringed when Wanda checked out the cop's ass. "I see what he likes about you."

"You told her?" Roxanne asked. "My career is ruined."

"Detective Evenwood, I never brought your name up in my statement. My stepmom deserved to know what was going on. Are you here to tell me I am no longer a suspect?"

Wanda couldn't hide her surprise when she heard Roxanne's last name. Did Wanda know her or perhaps a member of her family? That wasn't important, I was a suspect in a brutal murder, and I needed that behind me as soon as possible.

"Yeah, I heard you stared at Officer Jennifer MacLeod's backside. Is that true?" Roxanne asked, sounding jealous.

"Jennifer has a nice butt," I said. "So do you, for the record. I would swear to it on the bible."

"I filled out a report about last night, just that we had physical relations at the time of the murder and that I had met you that night. Who knows if I will still be a detective after this case is solved," Roxanne said.

"So, you left out the kind of sex we had," I joked, and her eyes narrowed. "Listen, I am not the kind of guy that brags about sodomizing sexy police detectives."

"Damn it, Colton, my career is on the line," Roxanne begged. "You are off our radar for now. Please, keep your mouth shut."

"I don't want to hurt anyone. I thoroughly enjoyed last night and was upset when we did not exchange numbers."

"Here is my business card, for official reasons only," she said. "When you got home, did anything unusual happen? Did you hear or see anything that might help our investigation?"

"Um, let's see," I said as I thought back. "Well, I'm sure it is nothing, but...."

"What?!"

"Well, my apartment was warmer than usual. It felt like it was around seventy-five degrees. I have a smart thermostat with a range of preset temperatures. For it to be that warm is unusual. It must have been bitter cold out last night to trigger its programming. Maybe you should check last night's forecast. Sorry, there isn't more."

"That explains a few things. I can't say what or why, but it helps, I think," Roxanne puzzled over what may or may not have been a vital clue. "I need to return and start tracking down a killer. Be careful. They likely won't return, but keep an eye out, okay? Listen for what it is worth. You seem like a nice guy."

"Watch your back Roxanne, um, detective," I stammered. She left, and Wanda never uttered another word until the door closed.

"She so wants your cock. I could almost see saliva at the corners of her mouth."

"Do you think the killer will return? Maybe I should get a new place to stay?"

"I will protect you. We will shield you from the dark things," Wanda promised. "Meanwhile, you can warm my bed as long as possible."

"How did you meet Booker?" I asked, redirecting the conversation.

"It was a few months back. My lawyer and I met with Kat Shaw and her solicitor for a face-to-face over the lawsuits. We had just finished very tentative agreements when Booker arrived. The next thing I know, we were eating lunch, and after that, he was eating me, if you know what I mean."

"Damn. So have you seen Booker since?"

"Once or twice, but he has a full schedule. He did offer to speak with Nick about lawsuits. He has the same intense dark eyes as Nick. I think they are related somehow."

I weighed the option of texting Jennifer and thought better of it. While the case was open, I would keep my contact with Roxanne and Jennifer for official purposes only. Then the image of a threesome between a detective, officer sweetcheeks, and me popped into my head. That got my blood pumping. I turned to face Wanda and struck. My hand shot out, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her into a blistering kiss. Her arms slipped around my neck, and she pressed close. My other hand cupped one of Wanda's ass cheeks and caressed it. I broke the embrace and kissed her neck down to her collarbone.

"Aw, god, yes," Wanda whimpered. "It's been too long. Whatever you want. I'll do it."

"I know," I said. Someone knocked on the door and called Wanda's name. "Are you kidding me? Fine. Answer the damn door. I'll be on the couch when you're ready."

"I'll get rid of whoever it is as fast as possible," Wanda promised. I heard the front door open, and Wanda exclaimed. "Octavia? What are you doing here?"

Octavia? Isn't that the exhibitionist from across the street? I remembered Octavia, especially during the summer when she sported that micro bikini while sunbathing. For a MILF she pulled it off and got the attention of half the neighborhood.

"Why was a police detective at your house?"

"What makes you think she was a cop?" Wanda asked, and I heard her soft oh of surprise. "Where did you get those?"

"The whiz kid, of course; he always recognized my voyeuristic nature. They mimic the electronic binoculars from Star Wars. Here, look. They even have a range finder and autofocus for those up close and personal details. I saw the extra lights in her grill."

"Why aren't these available?" Wanda asked.

"They are; these were part of his last military contract with the Pentagon. They bought a shit ton of these for the Army Rangers, special forces, and the like. He made a killing with these. Of course, there is a seven-year delay until the civilian model becomes available. He hinted that he crammed everything into a set of goggles but was having issues with the power supply and focusing problems. I wonder if he ever finished them? Why was the cop here, Wanda?"

"Colton's apartment building was in the news this morning. There was a murder."

"Oh no, goddamn it all to hell! How could we lose the last Windermere?"

"Octavia, shut up and calm the fuck down. Colton is in the next room, for Christ's sake. He and I are getting reacquainted. Get your shit together, say hi, and then beat feet."

"Is he okay? What happened?"

"No clue, the detective asked him if anything odd came to mind, and Colton mentioned how hot his apartment was after he got home last night. The victim's apartment was below his, so it must have been subzero to trigger Colton's thermostat."

"No fucking way did someone send the...."

"I won't say it another goddamn time; shut the fuck up. Jesus, woman, my mood is spoiled."

Wanda knew or suspected something, and so did Octavia. Had my dad shtupped Octavia on the side? Why else give her a pair of military-grade binoculars? Wanda tried to keep me from freaking out and protecting me. I still wanted a piece of her despite the creepy conversation. Wanda and Octavia walked in, and they both looked guilty as hell. They tried to hide it, but the facial tics, body language, and shared glances screamed fear. The last Windermere meant something significant but now was not the time to get answers.

"So, Octavia, how long were you fucking my dad?"

"Right to the point, I respect that. Yofuur dad and I had bumped uglies for about three years before the accident."

"Yeah, she was just one in a long line of women your dad brought home for us to play with, though not here. He didn't want you to think any less of him. We hooked up at his office or hotel. Never at his workshop or lab."

"Doesn't your husband get upset when you wear that micro-bikini of yours and let the neighborhood get an eyeful?" I asked Octavia. "How does it stay in place once it gets wet?"

"I'll answer the second one first; it doesn't. As for my poor excuse for a husband, he gave up fucking me once our daughter was born. He and I aren't what you'd call compatible. We married for completely different reasons. When he married me, he got stability, a loving and nurturing spouse, and the perfect cover for his true nature. Don't forget, kiddo; he works for a major Christian broadcast station. His salary as an online personality is staggering. I got money, the ability to fuck any guy I took a fancy to, as long as it was discreet, and I have a loving daughter who I would kill to protect."

"He comes off as so... assertive. Sadly, because of that career choice, he must hide that part of himself. Pity culture hasn't kept up with technological evolution. But no one can fault him for picking a drop-dead gorgeous woman like yourself."

"I knew it," Octavia said. "He wants to fuck me."

"Sweetheart, most of the neighborhood wants to bend you over and make you scream. Let's not forget that daughter of yours, the genetics between you two created a monster."

"Beverly isn't a monster; her hormones are a little more active than most girls her age."

"Pfft, be honest with Colton; Bev is a card-carrying, certifiably diagnosed nymphomaniac. Not just in name, the poor thing suffers from an almost preternatural sex drive. She gets wet at the drop of a hat, and it is a miracle she hasn't gotten pregnant already."

"Little Bev?" I asked, remembering her when she left for boarding school years back.

"Little, ha, show him, Octavia."

"Here," Octavia said as she handed me her phone. "Swipe all you want. I am this close to getting her a modeling career, not that we need the money, but the poor thing wants to travel and see the world."

"Holy fucking shit, that's Beverly. What an ass, and god damn, when did she get those breasts, holy crap? Oh, sorry, Octavia, why are you laughing?"

"Every heterosexual male that sees her has that reaction. I wish I looked half that good at her age. Go on, ask away; Bev and I don't have any secrets between us."

"Spit or swallow?" I blurted out, and Octavia shrugged.

"I don't know. As far as I know, Bev hasn't hooked up with anyone and is waiting for that special someone. Honestly, she's had a crush on you for a while."

"When did she get back into town?"

"A couple of months ago, she turned eighteen and returned the conquering heroine. She graduated top of her class, and several European magazines scouted her to be their cover girl. They wanted her so damn bad; three photographers followed her like puppies back here. I demanded no nudes or poses that would impact her father's career. Her first five shoots were tasteful, and we are waiting to see how well she is received when the issues come out."

"Where is Bev?"

"Sunbathing or swimming in our pool. I bet Beverly would drop everything if you called her."

"After," Wanda added.

"Oh, right, afterward," Octavia giggled.

"Let's fix something tasty, and then Colton can see who he picks."

"Good idea; why don't you sit tight and let us take care of you? After all that murder business, you must be emotionally wrecked." Octavia said. "Why are you laughing?"

"It's stupid, but one of my friends plays many online games. He's trying to make a living as a gamer on Twitch, Youtube, and Platform."

"Platform, I've never heard of that one," Octavia said.

"It's the new Youtube and Twitch combined," I explained and then laughed.

"So, what is so damn funny?"

"Oh, that, well, my friend I mentioned had a huge fight with his girlfriend. There is a catchphrase he uses when fighting enemies. Get rekt sir, well...."

"No, he didn't," Octavia giggled.

"Yeah, he was doing her doggy style, grabbed her by her hair, and whispered as he pounded her hard enough to get her off. Luci lost her shit and stormed out. You should have seen the look on her face. He always records their sex so he can fap to it later."

"He showed you his videos. Why?" Octavia asked.

"He knows I have a thing for Luci. Her mother is Brazilian, and her dad is from Singapore. She has that nut-brown skin and dark blue eyes; the rest is heaven. The killer is how sweet she is, and Luci lets him treat her like shit. I feel like crap because I want to make her scream so damn bad and make her forget him."

"I am soaked," Octavia declared. "The look in your eyes is so passionate."

"What is Luci's last name? Do I know her?" Wanda asked from the doorway.

"Luci Chiu-Lopes, her mother, teaches language at the community college. I don't know what her dad does."

"Food? Then we can sit down and feed that appetite of yours."

Octavia joined Wanda, and I plopped on the couch. Damn it, I had Luci on the brain, and I couldn't tear my thoughts away from her plump ass and perky tits. I searched Platform for a live stream and lost myself in that for now. Aoki, one of Booker's friends, was streaming Star Wars, so I settled in and watched. I liked her character Kalla, who blended gunslinger and Force user seamlessly. Sweet, she was sporting a new armored duster that reminded me quite a bit of the same style Booker's character had.

"...well, is she coming?"

"Hush, your voice carries," Wanda hissed.

The scent of spiced ground beef wafted in from the kitchen. Were Octavia and Wanda making chili or perhaps tacos? My nose began picking out herbs and spices, which made my mouth water.

Kalla tossed the guild tracker on the table where three Sith huddled together.

"It looks like it is a bad day to be a Sith. You can come in alive or," She paused as her hands winged open her coat, revealing her matching black light blasters. "I thought so," Kalla laughed as she dropped, spun, and quickly drew both weapons. The first blast kneecapped one of the Sith marauders as she tried to get to her feet. As the camera feed shifted to a drone hovering near the ceiling, the audience got a perfect view of the action. The two uninjured Sith ignited their weapons and reflected the bolts Kalla had fired in their direction. The duster absorbed two shots while the others flew wild or struck other patrons.

"Shit is about to get real," I said as Kalla flipped over the table, ended the life of the wounded Sith, and managed to land a kick upside the head of the second Sith female. The sole male Twi'lek slashed at empty air and cursed when Kalla drew and ignited her lightsaber. The gleaming purple blade clashed with crimson, and the duel began in earnest.

"I don't recognize your fighting style," the Sith growled. "Who was your master?"

"Darth Serpentis," Kalla replied and pressed her advantage.

The second Sith joined the fray, I noticed a head wound that bled freely. Where did she get that? I wondered; luckily, the bird's eye view revealed the source. A flash of metal caught the camera, coming from the side of Kalla's boot. A blade stuck out from the outer edge of her footwear, so the spinning kick sliced open the side of the female Sith's temple area. Genius. Had Katria made that for her before they froze her character? Though wounded, the female Sith and her partner slowly began driving Kalla into a corner. Once there, her maneuverability would be heavily limited, even for a Force user. I watched intently as Kalla's grip on her lightsaber suddenly shifted. Before I could register that she was up to something, the second blade appeared during a routine parry. The angle and length decapitated the male Sith. I heard the soft sizzling sound of burnt flesh as his head toppled backward while his body collapsed. Now, it was Kalla controlling the killing ground. The battle ended ten seconds later when she torqued her body, and as she faked a high kick, which the Sith attempted to dodge, Kalla thrust low and caught her enemy between the eyes. The corpse hit the ground, and Kalla won the duel. Kalla collected their gear, the experience points, and the hefty bounty on the three renegade Sith a little while later.

"That was epic."

"Lunch is ready; get in here."

Wanda and Octavia had fixed tacos, and we sat together with only the crunch of shells to break the awkward quiet. Something was different, but it took me a bit to find out what. Two bras, one lacy and one silk hung on the knob to the basement door. Next to them were two pairs of matching panties. I spotted them as I bent forward and raised my taco so the bits of shell and filling could fall onto the plate. I noticed Octavia's distended nipples pressing against the apron to confirm my observations.

"Dessert is in the oven," Wanda said cheerily.

"Let me guess; I am the one providing it, am I right?"

"I told you he was quick like his dad," Octavia giggled. "Yes, you are going to provide the cream filling."