Have We Met? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," she lied. "Well, I've never met anyone built like you."

"Then don't disrespect your mother. She has talent and prefers a particular style of treatment. I don't shame her and accept her kinks as she desires to make mine happen."

"Come on, sweetie, it is time to go home. We don't want to wear out our welcome," Octavia said. "Now, I know you wanted that new outfit, and you, in turn, just need to keep your mouth shut."

"Yes, mom," Beverly agreed as they headed out. "Did it hurt?"

"Of course it did, but in a good way," Octavia said. "If you are good, I'll let you help me bake a thank you cake and deliver it."

Their voices faded, and the front door opened and shut. I went upstairs and climbed into Wanda's bed. All that exertion left me drained. Wanda joined me and clung tight as I closed my eyes.

"I called Beverly and told her to come over at the appointed hour," Wanda admitted.

"For a while there, I thought it was simply poor timing; in fact, it was excellent coordination on your part."

"Now that Beverly has seen you in action, it will make her want you, and she'll be more open to any advances you wish to make. That falls under your control, but she is so damn cute."

"Devious, sleep now and have sex later," I said with a yawn. We snuggled, and I drifted off. The dream began, and I stood in an open field, staring at the night sky. It didn't take long to realize that I was dreaming and could take control if I wished. The dream had other ideas. My body left the ground, and soon I was soaring through the clouds. It felt exhilarating at first, but then I kept picking up speed, so much so that my body began to glow as I passed through the atmosphere at ballistic speeds. The aura faded as I left the confines of the Earth behind and passed the international space station. My body was still accelerating as the moon sped by and entered subspace. The eerie dream knowledge explained to my conscious self that getting to my destination required physics-bending space travel. I couldn't break the law of physics, but I could twist them. Subspace included everything that real space contained, but the distances between them were vastly smaller. My body became blurred as it traveled to a singular blinding point before stopping abruptly. I had reentered real space in orbit around a blue titan, a star millions of times larger than Sol, the sun that gave life to my home world.

"You survived, and with your sanity intact, you are his child," a soothing female voice said.

"You knew my dad?"

"Briefly, the man you refer to isn't the same as the one I spoke of; I refer to one of your ancestors."

"Windermere or Hightower or Ravenscroft?"

"No, he called himself Masters and showed me many things. I feel it is only right that I impart some of what he knew to you, an inheritance, if you will."

I observed a plume or solar flare on the star's surface, heading straight for me. Had I been speaking to a sentient sun? I loved dreams like this, but that light changed and moved oddly. It looked like flapping wings from this distance. The irregular outline smoothed and became something recognizable, a dragon. A dragon was flying at me, and the dream changed just before it reached me.

I was seated in a smokey strip club. The smell of tobacco and weed filled the atmosphere as a spotlight illuminated a pole and a dancer. The redhead was looking at her feet as the first notes of Nine Inch Nail's Closer began to play. She did that hair flip thing and revealed that it wasn't Dasha but Beverly as she began to dance for me. Bev climbed the pole, locked her legs around the metal surface, and arched her back as she hung inverted.

"I want you inside of me," she said as she slowly slid downward. Her outstretched hands supported her when she reached the stage, and Bev's body flexed, and she came up standing with her back to me. Ooh, her ass was firmer than her mom's. The music swelled as she shed what little clothing she wore until Bev strutted about the stage naked and smelling of vanilla and baby powder. She left the pole behind and straddled my waist. "Finally, the last Windermere is within my reach. I had dreamt about this since I hit puberty."

"Since we are alone, what is all this garbage about?"

"Just this," Bev said as she lifted her hips, adjusted the angle of my now naked erection, and sat down, impaling herself. "Thicker than what I'm used to, it is all about genetics. The others carrying the Windermere blood are dead. Some by accident, others by suicide or unnatural causes."

"Murder, do you mean murder?"

"Mmm, feels so good," Bev moaned as she began moving. It did feel good, too good; reality and dream collided. I woke to find Wanda impaled on top of me. Unlike the fantasy, she faced away as she rode me nice and slow. I slapped her ass to inform her that I was awake.

"About damn time," Wanda giggled. "I returned from the bathroom and found you like this. You don't mind, do you?"

"Nah, I'll be honest. You surprised me when you let Octavia hog all the action."

"I've known her for years," Wanda admitted. "She and my oldest sister went to school together."

"She knew my mom," I added.

"I tried," Wanda whispered as she slammed her hips harder against me. "I tried so damn hard. Maybe it is fate? Who can fight destiny?"

The slapping of her hips failed to drown out Wanda's voice, and she couldn't hide the sounds of her crying. Wanda shifted forward as I sat up and got onto my knees. I dug my fingers into her plump ass and took over. If there had been any foreplay, I had slept through it. Instead, I went directly to making her climax. My fingers intertwined in her long hair as I pulled her head back. My hips slammed forward, and the curses poured from her lips.

"You are squeezing me like crazy. Is that more of your yoga?"

"No, just something a friend showed me to help keep the guys happy. She was a card-carrying sensualist in good standing. I doubt there isn't a position or sex act she hasn't tried at least once. She dedicated herself to the lifestyle, and I saw footage of her and three gentlemen of impressive length and girth performing for a live audience. She was the last one standing." All this, she said as she wiped away the tears and sniffled.

"Three, that is impressive," I said. "That takes a lot of trust on her part."

"I'm not greedy. Two is enough for me," Wanda said. "I haven't been DP'd in years. Since before I married your dad."

I rolled Wanda onto her back so that I could observe her expressions. A wave of nostalgia hit me, and I remembered the first time we got together. I was so damn eager to please, and she was patient and taught me so much. My hands slid under her legs and lifted them slowly. Wanda grinned as I pushed and brought her knees next to her head.

"I told you I was flexible," Wanda said. "So deep, your cock is hitting my sweet spot every time." I slowed down and watched her mouth drop open. "Evil, you are evil. I was almost there."

"I know. Just think of how good it'll feel when you get off."

I pushed Wanda to the edge half a dozen times before losing the battle and climaxed so hard I saw spots and couldn't catch my breath.

"Tell me about my mom."

Wanda sighed and then relented. a"Well, she had the deepest blue eyes and long black hair...."