Having Aunt Kay's Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen must have passed out then. The next thing she remembered was walking up in her own room as Nicole walked back in the door. She was so disoriented. Her mouth still tasted like Uncle Ben's sperm. She sat up staring at her sister. Nicole was fully dressed.

"She rises from the dead," Nicole giggled handing Jen a large coffee. "I know you like em large," Nicole said.

Jen nearly spat out her first drink. Did Nicole know?

"I didn't know you and Uncle Ben were hanging out. That is so cool."

What in the fuck did Nicole know? "What did Uncle Ben say? What...what do you mean?" Jen asked. She was clearly going to need way more coffee than this today.

"Nothing! Jesus...would you calm down, sis?" Nicole laughed so hard she snorted. "Uncle Ben helped you back to the room and we got you into bed. That's all. You shouldn't drink so much. I know you're on vacation and I'm not judging you, but Mom would have been pissed. I'm just glad you're getting along with Uncle Ben for once." She said, sipping her Latte.

.

After a late family brunch, and Jen trying hard not to make eye contact with Uncle Ben, and trying to drink enough coffee to counter her hangover, the rest of the day was spend sunbathing on the beach. Jen had to end this game with her uncle and she vowed not to drink tonight. She was going to be in control and get him inside her. He hadn't lasted very long either of the past few nights and she knew tonight would be no different.

That night after dinner, Jen and Nicole were hanging out checking their Facebook accounts. "Hey, no drinking tonight...for either of us," Jen said.

"I'm okay with that. What do you want to do? Let's just hang out and watch a movie. No horror though!"

"Okay!" Jen said. "Deal."

Jen was tired from being in the sun all day and was sure that her sister was too. Sure enough, Nicole was passed out before Ten O'clock. Totally sober for once, Jen initiated her nightly routine, heading over to Uncle Ben's room.

Ben offered her a shot of whisky and a beer almost as soon as Jen entered his room. She declined.

"Let's get right down to business this time," Jen said stripping in front of him.

Ben wanted to prolong the foreplay tonight but he instantly hardened at the sight of his naked niece. His large cock tented his shorts, obscenely.

Jen laughed. "Good, cause I'm not giving you any help, anymore. You're either ready or I leave. Period."

"Fair enough," Ben countered, pulling down his shorts and exposing his erection for Jen.

Despite herself, her gaze lingered on his impressive cock a little too long. It was something to behold. Jen got on the bed and grabbed the tube of KY she saw by the bed. She wasn't going to even give him the option of foreplay. "Come on," She said moving to give him room on the bed, spreading her legs wide and laying back. She liberally applied the KY until she was soaked with it. "Let's get this over with. I'm ready."

Ben got on the bed, between Jen's legs. He moved over her and leaned in for a kiss.

"No way," she said avoiding his lips. "Just the sex. Come on," she said. Her breathing quickened as she felt his cockhead against her sex. It was so big. She had been wondering all week what this monster was going to feel like inside her.

Jen had applied a lot off lubricant between her legs, and Ben's cock head was covered in it. With a quick thrust he was all the way inside her. "Fuck!" she gasped. God, he was huge! It took all of her willpower not to scream in pleasure, but she wasn't going to give Ben the satisfaction of that. Ben soon picked up a steady pace; his massive cock hammering into her again and again. Jen was grunting in rhythm to her uncle's thrusts. He was a big man and Jen loved the feeling of his weight on top of her.

"God damn it," Jen muttered as she came. She didn't want to enjoy this as much as she was. "Ahhh...yes! Fuck!" There was no way she could stop her orgasm.

Ben leaned his head forward and kissed Jen as she was cumming. She returned his kiss passionately. He never stopped pounding into her as she came. This was the best orgasm she had ever had.

Still recovering from her mind shattering orgasm, Jen whimpered as she felt her Uncles cock withdraw from her pussy. "What...why?"

With tremendous willpower, Ben pulled his cock out of Jen's pussy and starting shooting his load across her stomach. Her pussy was so tight and hot, but he had to prolong this week. She was soon covered in his semen. "Fuck yeah," he managed as he squeezed that last drop of sperm out of his cock onto her navel.

"You asshole!" Jen hissed, now recovered. "Why did you pull out?"

"Sorry! It was instinct...normally that would have been a good thing."

"You have to get me pregnant, you dick!" Jen grabbed her Uncles shirt and started wiping his cum off of her stomach. "We have to do this for Aunt Kay. Please? Can you stop playing games for once?"

"Your right, Jen. I'm sorry. I...we can try again later. It will take half an hour or so..."

"I don't have that long. What if Nicole wakes up? I can't stay here all night while you recover. I promised myself I wouldn't do this but this is an emergency you asshole!"

Ben had stood up to get a beer. Jen hopped off the bed and dropped to her knees in front of him sucking his limp cock into her mouth. She grabbed his heavy balls, massaging them as she sucked. Ben was soon bucking his hips against Jen's mouth and more importantly, he was getting hard again. Jen reached for Ben's hand and placed it on her breast. Soon the other joined it and he was pawing at her breasts as his cock was sliding between her lips.

When he was as hard as a rock, Jen pulled away from him. "I think you're ready," she said, climbing back on the bed.

"You're so beautiful when you suck my cock, Jen," He said following her.

He was so vulgar, but still Jen appreciated the compliment. "Thank you...now let's do this for Aunt Kay,"

"For Kay," Ben said as his cock slid into Jen's pussy again.

"Oh, God," Jen hissed as Ben started to fuck her again. She knew that he'd last longer since he had already cum. That was okay. This was going to be the last time and she was going to enjoy it. She was going to clamp her legs around him when she came this time, so he couldn't pull away. She was soon cumming again as Ben's wonderful cock pounded into her. She tried to wrap her legs around him, but Ben was a little too wide for that. She loved his weight but needed to change positions, she was having a hard time breathing.

"I don't think I can cum this way," Ben said. "Can we try doggie style?"

"Yes," Jen said, relieved. She got on her hands and knees and reached behind to guide Ben into her. "Fuck!" He thrust forward and was balls deep inside of her in seconds. He had his strong hands on her hips. The room was filled with the sound of their sex. This felt so amazing. Jen had soon collapsed onto her face against the pillows as Ben continued to fuck her. She lost count of how many times she came.

Jen couldn't even move. She felt Ben pull his cock out of her sopping pussy and splatter her back with another load of his sperm. That fucking bastard. It was dripping off of her onto the sheets. How could he cum so much. She grabbed Uncle Ben's shirt and wiped her back, dressed and left without even looking at him. She was near tears when she got back to her room. She took a long hot shower to clean Uncle Ben's sperm off of her. It felt like her whole body was sticky with it.

She decided a different approach was in order. She set her alarm for 6 am. She quickly dressed and left the room when it went off. Nicole hadn't even noticed it and was still fast asleep. Jen made her way to Uncle Ben's room and knocked loudly. He opened the door a minute later, looking like a zombie. It was way too early for him. His eye's couldn't even focus on her. "Jen?" He started as she pushed him into the room and slammed the door behind her.

She pushed him all the way onto the bed. She quickly pulled her shorts off, stradled him and fished his semi hard cock out of his shorts. "I want this inside me Ben," she hissed, stroking it and kissing him. He hardened quickly and Jen impaled herself on it. "Oh my god, your so big!"

She paused a minute to get used to his size, then she was bouncing up and down on it. "No more games...give me a baby...oh fuck..." She grunted as she rode him. Ben's hands were on his hips and he was bucking his hips up, thrusting up into Jen.

"Jen...okay...ung...no games...here it cums...uh," he grunted.

Jen could feel every blast in her pussy. He was cumming inside her and she was going to be pregnant. He came so much. Jen collapsed against him, loving the feel of his cock throbbing inside of her. She could feel his cum oozing out of her pussy and down his cock "That was so good," she murmured. "I mean...I'm sure it was so good enough to...good enough that I'm pregnant." She got off of him, embarrassed.

"Oh, I know what you meant, Jen," he smirked. "You know you have a really nice ass."

"Thanks," Jen muttered in reply, pulling her shorts on.

When Jen was at the door, Ben called to her from the bed. He already had a beer in his hand. "Listen. I know you think we're done, but I want you to consider that most couples don't get pregnant on the first try. It might be better if we do it a couple more times this trip to make sure, so that you won't have to deal with me anymore after this week. Just consider what I'm saying."

"Goodbye," Jen said, and left.

Nicole was still fast asleep when Jen got back to the room. She thought about what Uncle Ben had said. He was probably right. They should do it again to make sure and probably do it a few more times. Uncle Ben hadn't been so bad on this trip. She loved his big cock and he definitely knew how to use it. She had already made up her mind to see him again tonight. She was trying to understand her emotions. Was she going to see him again for Aunt Kay and the baby or for herself? She was so confused. She was absolutely going to get fucked up tomorrow night that was for sure. There were only three more days left on vacation and she was going to use that time wisely.

The day was hard. Jen and Nicole were sitting on the boardwalk drinking some Latte's and watching the rest of the family play on the beach.

"He's really not that bad, you know,"

"Who?" Jen replied, but already knowing the answer. Her dislike of Uncle Ben was a family legend, and most of her family understood it. He was an obnoxious asshole most of the time and Jen never stood for any of his shit.

"Uncle Ben, you dork," she giggled. "He's been super nice to you and all of us all weekend. I haven't even seen him crack open a beer this whole trip."

He does every night, Jen wanted to tell her. And apparently every morning, Jen wanted to add.

"Look at him playing with everyone out there," Nicole continued.

"I agree, sis. I haven't had to yell at him this whole trip," she said, not going to tell Nicole that she yelled at him multiple times this week for NOT cumming inside her pussy. That was going to be way too complicated for her to explain.

"Hey, I'm going to join them. Look here comes mom," Nicole left and Jen's mom took her place.

"Hey,"

"Hey mom. Want me to order you a coffee?"

"No thanks. I'm coffee'd out today. How are you holding up?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, how are you holding up? Jesus, you're getting ready to have my sister's baby. That's a lot of stress for anyone."

"I'm okay with it, mom. I've been talking to Uncle Ben a little bit this trip and...I don't know, but I'm looking forward to it and Aunt Kay needs me and...I'm just okay with everything."

Jen's mom looked close to tears. "I'm so proud of you. Thank you for doing this for Kay and for all of us. Ben hasn't been this charming in years. I think you're bringing peace to this family. Seriously, I haven't seen Ben this happy in years."

That's because he's been banging me every night, mom, Jen wanted to say, but held her tongue, knowing that Ben was going to be banging her tonight too. They talked for a few more minutes before everyone started gathering to get back to the hotel and ready for dinner.

Jen and Ben made plans again for that night. Jen also went and got vodka and wine coolers for her and Nicole after the family dinner.

"We won't be the only one's drinking tonight," Nicole said, happily taking the four pack of wine coolers from Jen.

"What do you mean?"

"Come here," Nicole said, giggling and leading Jen out to the Balcony. She pointed out Jen's parents in the courtyard. "You can always tell when mom and dad are getting sloshed by how loud dad gets and mom's weird laugh."

"Well good for them. I think everyone just needs to loosen up this trip."

Ten O'clock came around and Nicole was absorbed in another horror movie. "I'm going out again," Jen told her.

"Where you going?" Nicole asked, but her eyes were glued to the TV screen.

"I'm going down to that bar off the boardwalk we saw earlier."

"Okay, have fun."

Jen went to her Uncle's room. It was kind of nice having a booty call right down the hall, whenever she needed one and she hadn't realized how badly she needed one until this vacation.

As soon as Ben shut the door, Jen initiated a kiss. She found that she had missed him all day. Not being able to tell anyone about him, acting like she still didn't like him. Acting like they hadn't become lovers. She moaned against his mouth. She loved the smell of him...the way he kissed...his stubble...his girth and size...his large strong hands. She reached down to his shorts and snaked her hand inside, looking for what she loved the most about Uncle Ben. Of course, he was already hard.

"You looked so good today," he said when Jen stepped back to undress.

"I saw you looking at me,"

Ben pulled his shorts down and his big cock sprung free.

"I need you inside me right now. I'm so ready for you." Jen laid back on the bed, spread her legs and let Uncle Ben mount her. She was so wet that his large cock slid in effortlessly and he was soon fucking her hard. After several moment's, there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck," Ben said, pulling out of Jen. "Get in the bathroom," he hissed at her.

Jen ran into the bathroom, got in the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed. Ben pulled on his shorts and went to the door. He hoped the room didn't smell like sex. He and Jen had been going at it pretty hard and she was always so wet. He tried to adjust his cock in his shorts...it was a losing battle. He opened the door.

Jen's mom, Kathy was standing there with a Margaretta in her hand. "Hi Ben...not too late I hope? Can I come in?"

Before he could answer Kathy shouldered past him into the room. "God I have to pee so badly. Hang on."

Jen held her breath as her mom came into the bathroom and shut the door. She hoped that she wasn't leaving a shadow against the curtain. She was a little freaked out when she heard her mother start peeing only several feet away from her. This was so fucking weird.

She was done in a minute and none the wiser that her daughter was naked in Ben's bathroom.

"Ben, I want to thank you for really making Jen feel...I feel like...you too have been getting close this trip."

"Really close," Ben added.

"I mean it," Kathy continued, obviously drunk and emotional. "I'm so proud of her for doing this for my sister...and you of course." She glanced down at Ben's tented shorts and then quickly looked away.

"Of course," Ben continued. "She's done so much for us, for me."

"Come here," she sniffled. "You deserve a hug. I love you. Keep Jen close and make sure she doesn't need anything." Kathy hugged him tightly and Ben knew that she could feel his erection pressing against her stomach as she hugged him. Kathy kept the hug a few seconds too long.

"I'll keep her really close. I promise."

"See you...see you tomorrow." Kathy looked a little flustered as she broke the embrace and left.

"Fuck, Uncle Ben!" Jen hissed coming out of her hiding place. "Why did you even let her into the room?"

"I had to," he replied, helplessly. She was grinding against me too.

"Eww! Shut up! We have to finish," Jen said.

Jen dropped to her knees, pulling Ben's shorts done and then sucked his raging hard cock into her mouth where it belonged. Only slightly disgusted that her mom was grinding against it only seconds before. Jen slid her lips up and down his shaft, easily taking him all the way into her mouth and snaking her tongue out to lick his balls. He grunted in pleasure. Jen know how to give head.

"You're a lot like your...fuck that feels good. You're a lot like your mom. You've got nicer tits though." Ben said.

Jen pulled her mouth off of Ben's cock. "Ew! Would you stop talking about my mom while I have your cock in my mouth? Shit!" She took Ben back into her mouth, sucking him hard and deep. She wasn't going to give him any choice but to think about her and only her. She was drooling around his large cock, her saliva dribbling down her chin. He was so fucking big. When he was good and hard again, she pulled her lips off of him and crawled up on the bed. She was so wet. Sucking Uncle Ben's cock always made her so wet. "I need you on top, fucking me hard. Please."

Ben didn't need to be asked twice. He crawled up onto the bed and between his niece's legs. He rubbed his cock head up and down her slit.

"Please put it in," she said, thrusting up against him, but he pulled back just a little bit, denying her his cock. "What the fuck?" she hissed. "You had me so worked up before my mom came in."

"You're so wet, baby," he moved forward slightly, sliding his cock an inch inside her.

Jen gasped, reaching her hands up on hisr hips to pull him all the way in. Again he pulled away. "Fuck me...please!"

"Why?" he asked, leaning forward and kissing her. Jen kissed him back hard.

"Because I'm so horny..."

"Not just for Kay?" He pulled away. "Tell me or you won't get it."

"No! Goddamn it, please give me your dick. I need it."

He pushed his cock inside her and inch again. "Tell me you need me."

"I need you...oh fuck!" she screamed as he drove his cock all the way in. Jen almost came instantly. She needed Uncle Ben's cock so badly and he was delivering. He always did. He fucked her hard, pounding Jen, like she deserved. In only a matter of minutes, she came so hard that that Ben could feel her pussy contracting around his cock and soon he was shooting another giant load deep inside Jen's pussy. When he pulled out, Jen let out a mournful sob. "No...please...I still need you. I can come again if you'll just put it back in."

Ben watched is sperm leaking out of Jen's pussy and he knew his erection wasn't going to go away this time. He slowly inserted his cock into her again.

"Oh fuck, Uncle Ben," she pulled his head down so that she could kiss him. Was she falling in love with him?

Jen's phone rang and Ben paused a beat and looked over at the bed stand. He saw that it was Kay. He pressed answer and handed the phone to Jen.

She mouthed what the fuck at him as she heard Aunt Kay saying "Hello?" "Jen?"

"Hi, Aunt Kay,"

"Hi Jen. How's it going?"

"Fuck!" Jen couldn't help but gasp as Ben drove his cock all the way inside of her. "I mean...I just stubbed my toe. Sorry!"

"Don't apologize, dear. Ben has a mouth on him," she giggled.

Jen absolutely knew that Ben had a wonderful mouth on him. He was grinning down at her now as he fucked her. "Fucking bastard!" she mouthed at him.

"Are you and your Uncle getting along? Is everything all worked out?"

"Yes...we're working everything out," Jen muffled a scream as Ben had her so close to cumming again.

"Oh good. You two are making me so happy with how you're getting along. Is he giving you everything you need?"