Having Aunt Kay's Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...yes...he's giving me everything,"

"Sometimes he holds back, you know?"

"He's not holding back at all," Jen gasped.

Ben was pounding into her like a mad man. Jen was surprised that Aunt Kay couldn't hear them fucking through the phone. Jen started cumming so hard that she thought she was going to pass out. She had grabbed a pillow to bite as she came. Her whole body convulsed under her Uncle's Body. She gasped as he pulled out of her and shot his load across her belly. She was covered in it. When she could breathe again, she focused on the phone. Aunt Kay was still talking. Thank god for her pain meds.

"Okay then, I'm going to let you go. Take care of that toe. I'd put ice on it if I was you,"

"Bye Kay," Jen chirped and then focused on her Uncle when the line went dead. "You bastard! What were you thinking? And I'm fucking covered in your...What the fuck?" She was livid.

"Sorry," Ben said, obviously not sorry and still laughing.

"You think this is funny? And poor Aunt Kay...your wife...you were fucking me?" Jen was close to tears. Now she didn't know what to think. She quickly got dressed and ran out of the room.

Nicole was still awake when she got back. "Hey Je..." she started as her sister ran into the bathroom.

Jen came out thirty minutes later after a nice hot shower.

"Are you Okay?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah...I have a lot on my mind. Sorry...I'm going to crash. Can you turn the TV down?"

"Of course." Nicole replied. Within minutes, Jen was snoring. Nicole went to use the bathroom and saw Jen's shirt by the sink. She went to move it and noticed it was sticky and crusty with something. "What the fuck is this? Jen's a mess." She put it in one of the double sinks to soak it.

Nicole went out on the balcony for a moment and saw Uncle Ben in the courtyard. He was heading back inside. She wanted to ask him what was wrong with Jen so she grabbed her key card and left to go to his room. He was coming down the other end of the hallway towards the room, the same time that Nicole was.

"Hey," he said obviously surprised. "What are you doing up?'

"Can we talk about Jen for a minute?"

"Yeah, come in," he said, unlocking his room and opening the door for his second favorite niece.

"What's up Nicole?" Ben said, sitting down and grabbing his beer. "I'd offer you one, but you're not..."

He stopped talking as Nicole opened his cooler and opened a beer. "Its okay, me and Jen have been indulging a bit," she giggled. "I won't tell anyone."

"Uh...okay," he said, watching Nicole drink half her bottle in one swig. "You're up late."

"I saw you in the courtyard. I wanted to talk to you about Jen. I'm worried about her."

"I think she's fine. She's just a little nervous about having Aunt Kay's baby."

"It's more than that, Uncle Ben. It's like she's super happy one moment and super sad the next."

"I think she'll be fine. I wouldn't worry."

Nicole was about to reply when she noticed a bikini bottom between the beds. It was green and white. There was no mistaking it. It was Jen's. Now it all made sense. Jen's moods...where she had been going every night. When Ben excused himself to use the bathroom, Nicole quickly picked up Jen's bikini bottoms and stuffed them in her pocket. "Holy fuck," she whispered to herself.

When Ben came out of the bathroom, Nicole thanked him for talking to her, said goodnight and left quickly.

Jen was still sleeping when Nicole came back. She wasn't that sexually experienced and hadn't watched that much porn, but her mind quickly came to a conclusion of what was on her sister's shirt. "Ew!" she muttered, wondering what to do.

The next morning, Nicole woke up to the smell of coffee.

"Hey sleepy head!" Jen smiled at her, handing her a coffee. I thought I would surprise you with coffee and bagels this morning.

"Thanks!" Nicole said, eagerly taking the coffee from Jen's hand.

"Did you put my shirt in the sink?"

"Oh yeah," Nicole answered between sips. "There was something spilled on it and I found it on the bathroom floor so I thought I soak it for you."

"Thanks," Jen said, turning a little red, and knowing full well that the only thing spilled on it was Uncle Ben's seed. She had to be more careful. "Have you seen my bathing suit bottoms...the green and white ones?" She asked.

Nicole almost spit out her coffee before answering. "Nope." They were still stuffed in her pockets from last night.

"Shit," Jen muttered, looking about the room.

Later that day, the family was splitting up. Some of them were walking the beach, and some souvenir shopping. Nicole found herself alone on the boardwalk sipping a latte, when she spied Jen and Uncle Ben walking along the beach together towards an outcropping of rocks. She decided to follow them at a discreet distance. They were deep in conversation and Nicole was shocked to see them hold hands after a while. Jen and Uncle Ben disappeared around an out cropping of rocks. Nicole ran to catch up. She just had to see what was going on for herself.

As soon as Jen and Ben were hidden from the beach they embraced and kissed, like lovers do. They had climbed over some rocks and found themselves in a little concealed beach. It was unlikely that anyone was going to come this way. Neither of them noticed Nicole secreted above them, watching them and able to hear everything they said.

Jen pulled away from her Uncle. "Promise me you'll never do anything like that again."

"Like what?"

"Like making me talk to Aunt Kay while you're fucking me?" Nicole quietly gasped at this revelation.

"Oh...yeah, yeah," Ben stammered.

"I mean it. If she ever found out what we're doing it would break her heart. I can't do that." Jen untied her bikini top and let it drop to the sand.

Ben exhaled in appreciation. "You're so fucking hot."

Jen then dropped to her knees and pulled down her Uncles board shorts. "You're so fucking big. I love your cock," she said before sliding her mouth over the head. She bobbed her head up and down Ben's cock as he groaned in pleasure. Neither of them heard Nicole gasp in shock above them.

Jen reached around and grabbed Ben's ass to drive him deeper into her mouth. She was getting used to his size and loved when he was almost to the back of her throat, fucking her mouth. She was making gagging noises and drooling around his magnificent cock. She didn't mind his girth or his beer belly bumping into her forehead as she sucked him. She just wanted to please him...she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She grabbed his balls; massaging them.

"Ung...God Jen...that feels so good...Uh..." Then he erupted in her mouth. Jen nearly choked on it, swallowing as much as she could and letting the rest ooze out of her mouth and down her chin.

Jen pulled her mouth off of him, giggling. Ben was still cumming; dribbling onto the sand. "You know I really should have taken that in my pussy!"

"I've still got another load, baby," he said.

Jen leaned forward, over some rocks and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side. Ben moved up beside her and slid his still hard cock into her easily. "Oh Fuck, Uncle Ben! I love you!" she whimpered as he fucked her from behind.

Nicole was frozen in shock. Never in a million years would she have expected to see this. She knew that her sister was going to have his baby, but surely this hadn't been the plan? Why was Jen doing this? What about Aunt Kay? Uncle Ben was so gross! She wanted to leave, but was unable to move from her spot. She was transfixed by the spectacle on the hidden beach below her. Jen was obviously enjoying herself by the sounds she was making.

"Here it comes Jen!" Ben grunted.

"Oh yeah...I'm cumming again! Fuck!" Jen shrieked. "Make me...Oh fuck...pregnant...uh! Give me your baby!"

Ben tensed up, pulling Jen against him, and blasting his seed deep inside her pussy. They staying connected, panting together savoring the afterglow of their sex. Neither of them noticed Nicole steal away, silently.

Later that evening after the last family meal, Nicole and Jen were alone in their room. Jen thought that Nicole seemed distant.

"Hey sis, what's going on? Did something happen today?"

"Did something happen today!? Did something happen today? What the fuck, Jen?" Nicole stood up, facing the balcony.

"What? Nicole what happened? Tell me!"

"Oh, I think you know," she turned, face red and eyes wet.

"What do I know?" Jen insisted.

"You fucking know what Uncle Ben's cock tastes like! How about that? You know what Uncle Ben's cock feels like in your pussy! You shouldn't leave your Bikini bottoms in other people's hotel rooms either!" she said pulling them out of her pocket and throwing them on the bed in front of Jen.

"How? Oh my God!" Jen burst into tears and collapsed on the bed.

Nicole stood there, all of her rage suddenly gone. All that was left was sadness and pity for Jen. She felt like the worst sister in the world. She sat next to Jen and pulled her tightly against her, letting her cry against her shoulder. "I'm...I'm so sorry. I...I'm just sorry. I love you."

They held each other, both crying, for a long time.

"I don't know what to do," Jen said. "I usually have all the answers."

"Do you...do you love him?"

"I don't know. I...think so. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. He tricked me at first, but then I kept going back. Aunt Kay can never know."

"I won't tell a soul," Nicole said, squeezing Jen's hand. "We'll figure it out. Um...so I guess you won't need invitro whatever."

"No...he...well, I mean I'm definitely pregnant, I would think."

"Are you going to keep on seeing him?"

"I don't know. I'd like to tell you no, but," Jen said looking down.

"It's okay. I'm with you no matter what," Nicole said, squeezing her hand again.

They changed and turned on a horror movie and fell asleep next to each other.

The next morning, the family was packing up and getting ready to head out. Nicole was struggling to get her bag into the car. Ben came over to help. He hefted it in. "Damn it's a big one," he said when he had it in.

"That's what Jen said," Nicole quipped and then started laughing at the shocked look on Ben's face.

"What?" he stammered.

"It's a wonder it fit in her mouth. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes," Nicole said, going for the kill.

"I...what...I... you?" he stammered incoherently, starting to sweat.

"It seemed to fit in her pussy too," Nicole said, turning serious.

"I would never...I,"

"I should probably tell Aunt Kay that Jen's taking over some of her obligations,"

"You wouldn't...please," he pleaded.

"I won't. But if you hurt Jen in any way I will end you. Are we clear? I will fucking end you!"

"I never meant. I'm sorry. I never meant for this to happen like this, but I think Jen..."

"I know. Jen loves you and she's having your baby, and I'm okay with that, but if you do anything to hurt Jen or Aunt Kay, there will be hell to pay. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

Nicole walked away.

Jen came over with her baggage after a few moments. "Can you help me get this in, Uncle Ben? What's wrong...you look all pale?"

"Uh...I'm okay. I'm good," he lied.

"Hey, mom thought it would be a good idea for me to ride back with you so that we could talk and bond and..." she grinned. Ben just stood there speechless, still shocked that somehow Nicole had found out. She was no shrinking violet either. He really did love Jen and Kay and he wasn't going to fuck this up...well at least any more than it already was.

"I'll grab us some coffee for the road. You're already to go?"

"Yes,"

They all hit the road fifteen minutes later. Uncle Ben as usual was driving like a bat out of hell and was way ahead of everyone else. "So...I've been thinking," Jen said.

"Me too," Ben answered, "... but you go first."

"I love you," she said, almost dying inside, hoping to hear him say it back to her.

"I love you too, Jen. I shouldn't...but I do. I promise I won't fuck this up or the baby or anything to hurt Kay. Kay's still my wife...I..."

Jen squeezed his leg. "I know...we'll figure it out. I'm so happy right now and you know what?'

"What...uh," he grunted as Jen's hand moved up to his crotch.

"I think you deserve some road head," she giggled. "Lift your butt up a little." She had unzipped his cargo shorts and pulled them down a bit when he complied. He was already hard. His erection was straining obscenely against his underwear. Jen unfastened her seatbelt, leaned over and disappeared between his legs, pulling his underwear down and freeing his cock. She soon had it in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his thick shaft. Loving the sound of his grunting has she sucked him, she hoped he didn't wreck his truck. He swerved a little when she grabbed his balls, but only a little.. Jen drooled around his shaft as she bobbed her head on it some more.

Ben hadn't noticed Jen's family passing him in the other lane. No one was paying any attention, except for Nicole and she could just make out the top of Jen's head in Uncle Ben's lap. Ben only noticed as they drove ahead, but he wasn't about to tell Jen to stop. He was about to cum hard. "Fuck Jen!" he yelled as he shot his load into her mouth. She held her mouth still as she received his load, gently massaging his balls, coaxing out every drop.

"Fuck that was good, baby," he said as Jen sat up, fastening her seat belt and wiping her mouth clean.

"Am I your baby?"

"You are."

"Aunt Kay?"

"We'll work it out," Ben said as they continued home.

They stopped at a gas station to fill up and grab a snack for the road, pulling in moments after Jen's family did.

As Ben pumped gas and talked to Jen's father, Jen went inside to grab some more coffee. Nicole met her at the coffee station. "I saw you," she said.

"Saw me what?" Jen answered filling up a large cup.

"I saw you sucking Uncle Ben off in the truck!" she hissed.

"Oh...I..." Jen stammered, still tasting Uncle Ben's cum. "I guess."

"I guess you need to be more careful!" Nicole hissed.

"Okay...shit!" Jen hissed back as Nicole walked away.

Jen flinched as someone touched her arm. "Jumpy today?" her mom asked, getting coffee for herself.

"Jesus...sorry mom...I just need more coffee," Jen said turning red.

"You must have been sleeping in the truck. I looked back when we passed you but I could only see Ben."

"Uh...yeah, I was a sleep," Jen lied, not daring to say that she had Ben's cock buried in her throat.

The rest of the ride home was uneventful and the next morning Ben picked Jen up for her scheduled appointment and procedure. No one knew that they had cancelled it. Jen and Ben continued seeing each other when they could for the next few weeks, with only Nicole knowing they were actually fucking. Jen was fairly certain that she was pregnant. She had missed her period and, well she just felt different. A doctor's visit a few weeks later confirmed it. She went straight to Aunt Kay to tell her the good news.

"Hey Jen!" she said. Jen thought she looked worse than ever.

"How are you?" Jen asked.

"No, how are you?" Aunt Kay replied, then quickly smiling. "I can see it in your eyes. You're pregnant."

"Yes."

"God, I'm so happy! Ben's going to be so happy, and that's all that ever mattered. I...I may not be around when you give birth."

"Aunt Kay!" Jen exclaimed.

"Stop it...we both knew this day was coming and I'm okay with it."

"But this...the baby..." Jen didn't know what to say and was tearing up.

"Hey, no more tears. It's okay and I'll make you a promise."

"What?" Jen managed to ask.

"That Ben will let you see the baby whenever you want...that he'll let you be part of the baby's life forever. I've made him promise and...I want you to promise to help take care of the baby, like it's your own...I..." This time Kay was getting emotional. "You...you're going to be the mother..."

"I will Aunt Kay...I promise." The both broke down into tears embracing.

Aunt Kay passed away a few months later and when the baby was born, and with her parent's approval, Jen moved in with Uncle Ben. On the surface it was so they could take care of the baby together, and in reality it was because they continued to be lovers. Only when Jen became pregnant with a second child did suspicions become aroused. Jen and her Uncle Ben moved away to start a new life in a town where nobody knew them.

The End!