All Comments on 'Having Sex with my Daddy'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
More please

Very hot, though I'm puzzled how Mom& Dad knew she'd had sex when there were no guys involved- I had pictured the conventional porn cum coated slut, I guess. Then when she wanted Dad to fuck her I jumped ahead to assuming she was going to end up pregnant.

Will Mom get involved too?

rosspalrosspalabout 12 years ago
Hot Stuff

Such a hot effing story. Please continue this. Soon. And the Threesome sound even hotter.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
I like the story

You have lots of wiggle room to do as you wish with the story. I'll be looking for the next chapter. Get a few females to explain how they work with the different stimulus and you will hit pay dirt.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENCE

I like this story. Sweet girl, it is so great that you wants only your dad. That is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very interesting;

she talks as though she's a Lesbian, but still wants to do everything with Dad "scratched head & ponders"! Why be on B/C when they can just use condoms? I understand that they're supposed to be "very close" but it doesn't make sense. Why would she be thinking about Anal sex, when she hasn't seen porn? Are we to assume that she and her GF's are using harnesses, dildos, etc... I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't tell us and / or she didn't tell dad about the "dark side" that she keeps hidden.

The parents "should not have cleaned up the party mess"; they should have left it for her to clean up; she needed to take responsibility for her actions.

So; are there more pieces coming up? I hope that you don't get him cheating on Mom; she should be the one to do a 3-way with their daughter,

then see if their relationships are OK with other girls being involved. Maybe Mom & Dad watch but don't participate, or maybe they catch a couple of the girls and that's how things get kicked up a notch.

Thanks & more please;

DKP

I think that it's funny that a commenter had to ask why the parents would've thought that boys were involved versus only girls. The most obvious answer of course was that the parents didn't know that she wasn't "into guys" so therefore automatically assumed that guys were involved.There might not have been evidence of ejaculation (semen) or condoms present; but regardless; if there were multiple partners; between sweat and fluids fro-m orgasm, maybe even lubrication there would be a mess and have odor of sex filling the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this was good

I liked this, got me all wet. It made me remember when I first had sex my my dad....I started really young. We would do it everyday, whether or not my mom was home. We still fuck! ;)

sammers12345sammers12345over 9 years ago
love it

that was awsome more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I enjoyed the story, really surprised the author didn't do a follow up chapter or three!

olblueyesolblueyesover 7 years ago
marvelous!

another wonderful little incest and love story,,well written and very erotic,,just love family incest tales and this one is a keeper as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes please

Mmmm...daddy/daughter is my favorite. More please! Makes my pussy 💦💦💦

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could have been describing me and my dad. I thoroughly examined his cock and balls many times, and he taught me so much. His big slick purple head sliding inside me gave me so many orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it ALL, I was stroking my cock during the whole read.....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've dreamed about daddy fucking me since i was about 13, when i saw him naked coming from the bathroom, reading this i now know how i might get my wish, BTW i'm now 19

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous