All Comments on 'Having Some Brie Ch. 01'

by JadeOceanWrites

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JacksonPostJacksonPostover 1 year ago

Great start. Love the idea of the 'three wishes'

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

Just going to stall, and drag this story out aren't you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plz don't let this be a cuck story

Dodobird92Dodobird92over 1 year ago

This felt like a giant tese..... For the love of god, please don't have us waiting too long for the next chapter, lol. This seems like it has good potential.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Great start. He develops a foot fetish? New twist for sure. Next chapter soon?

rjr_1954rjr_1954over 1 year ago

Cute story! I like feet too, but I wouldn't have washed them first. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant start to this story and imagine Sabrina's reaction so true as she catches her brother with her panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently stupidity is a family trait. I was hopeful, but this story was a major disappointment.

LanceQuiverLanceQuiver8 months ago

Advice for the Reader (from a huge fan of this author):

This chapter represents the beginning of a long and wonderful series of interwoven stories by the amazing JadeOceanWrites. Each chapter is bite-size, each storyline focuses on one or more characters, then, when completed, picks up again in the next storyline focusing on different characters within the same cast.

Don’t let the brief tease of this first chapter fool you - you’ve embarked on a sexy and thrilling journey that may just change your view of how erotica can be written!

I advise reading thru this first storyline, then move to the next storyline (Cream & Coco) as they’re posted chronologically.

Bon Voyage!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJadeOceanWrites@JadeOceanWrites
I write fantasy fiction. If you found this page, you know what kind ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES