All Comments on 'Hayley's Party Ch. 04'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice Twist

An excellent continuation. I can see what you mean about the story taking off on its own. Stories frequently develop lives of their own, and the author has no choice but to follow. You're not going to get this mess cleaned up in just one more chapter! Very well done.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Another Bravo. to ya?!

Cheers to the author for the consistency in developing this intriguing Chronicle with a nice flow to it. The well detailed storyline still has the reader craving more juicy and lust filled adventures of Hayley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needs more...

Keep going. Does she stay with him or go? We want to know.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 9 years agoAuthor
RE: Needs More

More's coming. Got the next chapter under way. Tied up rewriting Chapter 01 plus a new Prologue (Chapter 00) right now as well. Give it another two or three days for 00 and 01 to get done and then 05 should be early next week sometime

Ciao......Chloe

zammzammalmost 9 years ago
Holy smokes

Wow! Steve is a real piece of work. Great job weaving the story, Chloe! I definitely did not see this coming. Nice pleasant Steve has this other side buried inside which Hayley nor anyone else had seen before. Amicable Steve calls his girl a slut. And Joe, whom we thought was some pussy-hungry jock, turns out to be not the skirt-chaser we thought he was. Very interesting turn of events. Well, it sucks for Hayley. She needs to get away from Steve like the plague, but how can she trust a guy like Joe? And then there's the third guy....Hayley has gone from virgin to agonizing over lovers in a heartbeat. I'm glad there's a fifth installment.

RhodneyRhodneyover 7 years ago
Waiting

I see where it could go, but then again, this one could go a lot of places. Chloe is as talented a writer as the best but know one is perfect. I'll wait til the end of the story for my final comment.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulalmost 7 years ago
Clever girl

So I took your advice and pressed on in. Probably go back and do the same with "Happy Birthday" as well. I'm starting to get how your brain works.

I've yet to read anything of yours that wasn't a good story. I've also granted Joe a reprieve pending appeal lol.

Thanks for the hard work Chloe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, now I'm feeling better about the whole thing. Lol

kiwiplumkiwiplum6 months ago

But do I believe Joe?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES