All Comments on 'Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 04'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jadenjoejadenjoealmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the good story! really enjoying it. waiting for the next one

Dee_PurpleDee_Purplealmost 3 years ago

Thank you for another wonderful story. You continue to provide storylines with great depth and such rich detail. Looking forward to all of your future works.

alexetlaurealexetlaurealmost 3 years ago

Love it ... We like Hazel playing with fire and go for even more !

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbagealmost 3 years ago

Finally got around to reading this, great developments, all well written, very good stuff! One fear I have is the Joanna character diverting attention from Hazel. They're your stories and they're all great, wherever you go with it I trust will be great.

That being said when the focus begins to be pulled to a growing cast of other characters other than the established POV character and the main character (Hazel in this case), is where other stories begin to lose me, I am enjoying this story specifically for Hazel's continued corruption, and I hope the storyline stays firmly in that.

But again, great work and always looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 6 has been re-submitted (I did another edit) and should be published sometime this week. I am working on Challenge 7. Thanks for your support and comments. If you enjoy a story don't forget to give it a nice score (like a *5* for example) to help others find it. ...