All Comments on 'He Cuckolds His Father'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

Thank you for a great tale of mother son love. One of the oldest tales known to man is the son replacing his father in the bedroom. Mother has now given her so complete love by spreading her thighs and allowing her so her faithful married pussy as a playground. Mommy is absorbing all her son's seed into her belly and womb and the seed that is being jerked into the hand is that of the father. Father and son have traded places and dad will soon come to accept that while he can no longer satisfy his wife's need, watching, listening, and jerking will be his new obsession. I hope in the future dad is caught and the arrangement comes out in the open where it belongs. Dad can sit and stroke while his son hammers away on his mothers pussy, son blowing his load inside mommy and dad blows his into his hand. In later versions I hope mummy's belly swells with her son's love child. They will be a very happy family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
that last anon has it nailed

This is a terrific story, one of QW's best, which is saying a helluva lot. 18 year old Kenny is a big strong boy, deeply attracted as plenty of sons are to that beautiful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. Whenever he's around his mom his fat young cock gets so hard it's practically busting out of his pants. His mother Jasmine melts at the sight of her baby boy's big hard on, sign of his youthful ardor--an ardor that his dad has long lacked. Kenny reasons with his mom and his persistence gradually wins her over. Even his eavesdropping dad finds his kid's reasoning convincing. His father's day is done, the paradise between his mother's thighs belongs to the son who really knows how to make good use of it. With all his young energy and strength and wild boyish enthusiasm Kenny fucks his mother. He hammers and batters his mother's cunt, mom's "absolutely topped and tailed," she never imagined that her own boy's powerful prick could bring her such unrivaled joy. Watching their hot incestuous fucks dad's harder than ever before in his life. He jerks off, thrilled by Kenny's masterful domination of Jasmine, his own mother and his father's wife. I agree with anon, it's time for dad to come out of the shadows. Kenny's a good-natured kid, and he loves his father. He's cuckolding him but he has no intention of humiliating him. Each member of this little family can find satisfaction. Jasmine gets the by far best, most convulsive cums of her life. Kenny keeps on blowing his heavy loaded balls up inside his mother and shooting his semen up the twat of all his boyish dreams. And dad keeps on making messes in his shorts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it will be sad

history will repeat itself because when the bull son has to go out into the world to be the bread winner when the father doesn't come home one night. he will become a lamb amongst wolves, having to work just like his father did with no time for his pregnant mother and a limp noodle because he's so tired the fun leaves town reality hits home and mom find another. because its always easier and less work for the next guy when needs aren't being met. so sad but enjoy it while you can thats the motto instant gratification long time sorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horny Horny Horny

Wow I have read and seen lots of sexual stories and videos but this story had my little cock dripping with pre-cum mmmmmmmmm

WAA01WAA01almost 5 years ago
Feels like

Almost feels like there was supposed to be a second chapter to this story.

Will there be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They should make him move his things...

Since he is no longer man of the house, the son should take the master bedroom for himself while the husband moves into sons room and can play with his dick while the son fucks his wife, his son could also offer him a pair of his wifes silk panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous