He Cuckolds His Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kenny don't stop darling, please don't stop," she pleaded, "I need you baby, do me honey, do me, do your mother for as long as you want my darling baby honey," she was chanting now. Kenny, his eyes closed did so, he battered her as she had never been battered, Robert his father was, had been a good lover, but nowhere near as determined, or as good as this.

And Robert knew now that his rights to Jasmine had been taken from him his by his own son. And effectually, he had condoned it by his own somewhat sympathetic actions to his wife's obvious needs. He watched as Kenny tensed, gripped his mother by her hips, his head dropped, reared back up, dropped again and then he slammed into her with a huge back breaking thrust. Robert knew he was cumming in his mother. Head now thrown right back, Kenny began humping at her, he was shedding load after load of hot steaming cum into his beautiful mothers yearning pussy.

Robert closed his eyes in despair, what could he do now? His son had claimed his mother, his son had taken his wife. And in his heart he knew that even though he had the best of intentions. Denying his beautiful sexy wife of what she needed, no matter what the reasons, or the best of intentions. It was a damning indictment, he was, and would pay the price now, not giving her the love was a dunce's actions.

Suddenly Robert thought back to an exchange of letters they had had months previously, where he had told her of jacking into some of her panties. Not known to him was the fact that Kenny had done the same thing. She had left Robert a letter calling him 'Honey.' And now he had heard her calling their son the same thing, 'Honey.'

Kenny moved, and picked up his mother, she nestled in his strong arms easily. "Where are you taking me Kenny honey?" she asked him with what breath she had left to speak with, not knowing, her head resting on his shoulder.

"To bed mom, we have some more loving to do tonight, I know you are ready for more, I can seen it in your gorgeous eyes," he told her, and the way he said it left nothing for disagreement. "Dad won't be home until 7 in the morning mom, you might even have time for a snooze," he laughed.

He was more than secure that she would protest no more, and she didn't, she squeezed him and kissed his cheek. "Hurry baby honey, I need you again darling!" she moaned to him. Jasmine's desperate desire for sexual gratification had been fed to her by her own son. Robert heard her say 'Honey' again they passed the door he was hiding like a skunk behind. He knew he was in a distant second place now. He watched from the crack in the door as his naked son carried his naked mother upstairs.

All he heard was the thump, thump, thump, of Kenny's feet as he climbed up, then the opening and of a door. Climbing stiffly out of the cupboard he went into the kitchen to wash his hands and to think, to think about what he had witnessed this night. He had witnessed his fabulous sexy wife being absolutely topped and tailed by their own son.

Then his eyes fell to the floor, and there, right where they had been was a pool of cum, he could tell it was Jasmine's and his son's where it had dropped out. It was confirmation of what he was hoping to deny himself, he could even smell them here. He went slowly and quietly up, and outside of the only open door, which was his own bedroom, he listened. And he heard the unmistakable sound of bed springs, and the definite squealing from Jasmine.

He risked a quick peek around it, and again he was smashed by the view. Jasmine was on her knees, Kenny was behind her. She had her head down, her long black hair spread far and wide like a huge halo. One hand behind her trying to claw her son, the other gripping the sheets tightly as Kenny humped her. Jasmine's knees were spread too, all the access for Kenny was given. Kenny himself was totally upright, fingers digging into his mothers hips, he forced himself time after time mercilessly into his mothers captured, defeated, and prisoner of war pussy.

Bending at the waist Robert scurried across the door way to prevent him being seen. Now he could watch through the crack their consummation being delivered without hindrance. His son was fucking his wife, his mother again, and all he could do was watch silently.

Kenny gave his mother no quarter, he was machine like, his young cock carving out a solid rock face to make his own entry forever. Robert never stayed for the ending, he was the architect of his own downfall. He had been well and truly cuckolded by his own son, and summarily defeated in the process. He knew he would never be able to match the stamina of his son, nor the length and breadth of his man blessed cock.

He went down stairs a thoroughly chastised man, he had brought this upon himself, albeit unintentionally. But even as he reached his car his own cock activated again. He hated himself, the thought that he was being excited by his own son, fucking his own mother, was abhorrent. Yet so sexually stimulating, so much so, that he stopped in a quiet place and jacked off again over it.

Robert and Jasmine didn't see too much of each other over the ensuing days. As they passed in the drive, a quick kiss in the kitchen, a word here and there. "How are you?" "Oh I'm fine, you?" But Robert saw the definite change in Jasmine, she was happier than she had been for a long time, and Robert knew why, she was being fucked day and night by their son!

It was two nights later that he got off work again, it was just after midnight, he raced home not knowing what to expect, what he would find. His mind had been in turmoil, constantly thinking and believing the worst, knowing, wondering, what they were up to in his absence. But hoping it was all over and they could get back to normal.

If he had been able to see them, he would have seen Jasmine with her feet pointing at the ceiling, and Kenny on top of her ramming her with his thick young cock, like the buck he was. Parking down the street he edged his way home, many times almost turning around and going back. But he forced himself onward. He entered the quiet house, there was a low light on in his bedroom, sometimes Jasmine would read in bed.

He inched his way up, and then he heard a sound, he stopped and listened. A moan? A squeal? A grunt, what? He moved again, then he knew what he had heard, it was Jasmine in sexual arousal, it was the very thing he hadn't wanted to. His wife was happily under the cosh once more, and it was Kenny their son, coshing her, with his now fully experienced cock in all things Jasmine.

He peaked through the door, and there was a sight he had never yet imagined to happen, he almost chastised himself for not seeing it in his mind because he should have done. Jasmine was kneeling on the floor, Kenny was sat on the bed, one hand behind him, one hand in his mothers soft black hair.

His knees were spread, and Jasmine was kneeling between them sucking him off, Kenny's hand helping her up and down. Jasmine, occasionally sliding off it, to dip her lovely head to suck and lick his balls, whilst she jacked him with her hand. Kissing his inner thighs, before diving back on to the red shiny head of her son's mighty cock.

Then she got down to business, she knelt up a little and attacked him as if it were the first and last time she would ever get to suck and make him cum for her. Kenny flopped back and lay down as his mother got to work, she was almost demented in her actions and force. She tried to suck his cock right off, the depth of her sucking was superhuman and Kenny couldn't, nor didn't want to hold back.

"I'm cumming mom, I'm cumming!" he called out, this seemed to make her go harder and faster. Her son's cock in her mouth, was like the big fish on and anglers hook, it was not going to get away, never.

Kenny's hand grabbed at her, and Robert saw his son's hips rise off the bed, and he heard a gurgle, a slobbering growl, and he could tell from Jasmine's red face Kenny was blowing his load. Jasmine sucked and sucked, swallowed, and gulped, and now one drop escaped her tight sealed lips around him.

His mother stayed there for age, she sucked out the last remnants of hot cum as he dribbled away. His cock felt as if it was on fire, the head tender, and ticklish beyond endurance almost, almost. He couldn't help the small laugh that jumped out from him, this was the first time he had ever been sucked off, and if there was a better one ahead, then he couldn't wait for it.

"Mom," he said, running his fingers through her hair, "that was the most awesome thing ever, it was fantastic, will you do it again for me?" Jasmine flushed and blushed with pride, she nodded her head happily, and told him anytime. Robert realised that he had been squeezing his own now puny cock in his trousers and that he too had blown his load in them.

He dashed away silently and left the house, now he knew his place as man of the house no longer sat with him. But what could he do about it now? He blamed himself for his wife's seduction, saying in his mind, "that if it had not have been Kenny, then someone else would have got her" Of that there was no doubt in his mind at all now.

He decided that the upcoming weekend he would not go into work, he would attempt to win his wife back. He would show her that he was and is the man for her, remind her of the lover he was, and make her his wife once more. Regain her from their young son. This made him feel good incongruously, he wasn't thinking rationally, but deluding himself, why?

The reason was because his wife was already in an anaconda like grip of fabulous sexual arousal in their bed. It was a grip that could crush the very life out of her. She was on her back, their son was kneeling over her in the 69 position and he was driving her insane, with his tongue striking hot irresistible barbs into her pussy, as he also sucked it into his mouth with venomous suctions.

Jasmine cried out loudly as her first orgasm struck without warning, her hips drove up to further complete her son's domination of her. He was holding her in place, his fingers locked into her thighs, and attacked her succulent soaking with honey nectar pussy. Her knees wobbled from side to side as climax after climax climbed through her and detonated in her head.

Jasmine fainted such was the intensity of them, when she awoke, her nipples were tingling, her eyes slatted open to see her son suckling her, just as he had when he had been a baby. Kenny had revisited all of her that he had before he became a toddler. Now he had fucked her, he had sucked her, and now he was suckling her. Jasmine sighed with unblemished happiness.

She no longer gave thought to Robert or his position, now he had been replaced by their son. The only thing that could happen now was him to discover them, or they would tell him. She would talk to Kenny and ask him, she would do as he told her to do, this was the way now.

"What will be the ending, happy or sad?" she pondered, while she caressed her lover son.

12