All Comments on 'He Deserved It'

by Katmai

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As opposed to the tale posted by the author also today, this is crappy.

Truly crappy. Other tale very good, this one sucks.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Disappointing

We always like to see new writers on this site, but this story was really disappointing, especially compared to an earlier story by this author, "Something Out of the Ordinary." This one was not erotic, and it really was in the wrong category. Does this author hate men? Is the author truly a male? The guy was very weak in the other, aforementioned story, and in this one, he was clearly a shit. So the wife plans to execute him. Very sexy (sic). Not sure I'll read any more by this author.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
where is the 2nd paragraph?

and the plot? anyone see one ?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Call me crazy but ,,,

I liked it , *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No plot needed

It just goes to show the double standard when it comes to cheating spouses. He's a cheating bastard that deserves to die as far as the wife is concerned. If the husband did the same thing, he's wrong because their is some reason for her cheating. It couldn't be that she's just a slut. But like his wife said the only reason is he deserves it, and she deserves to be rich. I like the story,and maybe just maybe she was right.

Huedogg

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too short - flash story?

No doubt - he deserved it as much as if the roles were reversed. Cheating spouses {male or female] all need to go out this way, to prevent the gene pool from getting more polluted with their defective cells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The title had it right

What a dumb shit the hubby was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow writer, you are a sick fuck.

You really HATE MEN don't you? No man even a cheating lying bastard of a man deserves this shit. Divorce him yes, but kill him? that is just totally fucked up. I would truly hate to know you as a person if this it your fantasy. 1 star.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Equal opportunity

Great to see a revenge story where the woman wins. There are certainly enough stories in this category where the husband destroys his cheating wife's life. Turnabout is fair play.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Your title said it all HE DESERVED IT!!!!!!! Good read thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PISSING PEOPLE OFF IS BAD

BUT WHEN THEY CAN CONTROL YOUR FUTURE, ITS WORSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Short, sweet

but been done recently.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
GOOD FOR HER!!!

Poor cheating worthless dickhead. Serves his lazy ass right. Story was a tad short though.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

They deserved each other as a killer and a cheater. I prefer without violance revenge stories, but as a fantasy is well written.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
I Love It

Some people need killing. And yes, they deserve it.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 12 years ago
Short

But I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RandomHardon

got his creampie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bitch troll with the pin sized dick barks again.

You stupid little bitch cuck, no one got a creampie here just two fucked up people that should never have been within 1000 miles of each other, sick and stupid story.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
The best laid plans...

sometimes blow up in your face! All his planning, cheating and stupidity got him a needle in his arm and lots of pain. An alternative title might have been, "He had it coming". Then set the whole thing in Chicago.

brujaybrujayover 12 years ago
Short and to the point

Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And What Does His Homicidal Wife Deserve?

I'm sorry sister, you may have worked only one night, but you were the on-duty nurse who was derelict in her responsibilities. Your neglect killed your patient. Not just one mistake, but two critical life-saving procedures botched.

And when it is also discovered that you had a good motive to kill him, you're going to do some hard time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i seriously worry about your state of mind with the drivel that you write

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too funny

as brujay said "short and sweet" - raised the ire of the woman-haters like RandomHardon but nice to see a cheating hubby as the villian once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
???

Is this not what all those cucks want? Spouse stays home forces the other to work long hours. Has sex with uncounted other people. Then takes off with all the money. This is the bases of 80% of the LW stories here. This man should be praised and held inhigh esteem and exalted. Why women should lay at his feet. She should be hung, drawn and quartered!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What. The. Fuck?!?

His wife suddenly gets a job at the hospital where he just happened to be a patient and on her first night is placed in his ward as the night nurse? You're fucking kidding, right? That isn't the entire fucking premise of your story is it? Because if it is, you are either a complete moron who has never read a book in your life or you ate some mushrooms and somehow figured that this miserable waste of time was somehow worth putting online.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good storyline but not too believable

I like that the asshole was going to get what he deserved, but a bit of a stretch to reality.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can see it happening but it is murder

was she better than him no actually she was worse, he left, she is killing him

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: "I can see it happening but it is murder"

Hey, sometimes rather than "Torch The Bitch" it needs to be "Torch The Bastard". That's fiction for ya. Deal with it. It's not like every guy is a saint, for every one tramp around, there are probably at least three scumbags, if not more.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenover 12 years ago
oh ya

I just love it when what goes around comes around!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Re: WTF

She didn't 'happen' to get a new job. As the next-of-kin, law enforcement contacted her shortly after the accident, so she knows where he is, and can determine the extent of injuries quickly (she's still his wife, remember!). The hospital has to be bigger than a ten-bedder, due to these injuries, but it doesn't have to be a huge regional level three trauma center, either. The difficulty MAY arise (not that it will be any comfort for Mr. Ahole) that her nursing credentials identify her, and if a patient with the same last name dies due to preventable accidental cause on her first night on that shift - and she quits the next day - the local law enforcement and DA may investigate a bit deeper. With good planning (this is not his second day in the hospital), she may have already DPed and/or BJed the investigators.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Short

but a funny read. Although I thought I saw Alfred Hitchcock peeking around the hospital room door. Plausable? No. But funny. Turnabout is fair play. Thanks author. Jim

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
How very funny that the males think the woman is just a murderer.

If the characters had been reversed the women-haters would rave about the justice being served.

Second reading gave rating of 4 vs a 1 on the first reading. Shows that mood and reflection affect our thinking.

Took a while to realized why I was disgusted with the male at first. Just rewards.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
i liked the payback

it was pretty good but she has to be careful - charts and records you know. but it is damn nice - and im a dude. 5 stars for the flash story.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WHEN THE PAST CATCHES UP

one should try to finish the race, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Short and sweet.....

and to the point.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Life experience indicates it's the Women who are the Angels of Death.

Excellent character construct!!! Remember those stories over the past years of female nurses killing patients? I guess it's engrained in the female DNA, kill first and forget about forgiveness

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Definitely a VISA moment -

Priceless -

He got what he got the old fashioned way - he Urned it lol

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 11 years ago
Good for her

Only problem is he probably deserved to suffer more.... I hate cheaters be they male or female!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really hope

That she goes to jail for a long, long time. Divorce him, take a lot but kill him? That's over the top and if she goes through with it she deserves life in prison or the needle.

What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumb bitch

Just because you introduce an air bubble doesn't mean it will be lethal. Even if you introduced 300 ml (and you'd need a bicycle pump to do that) into the bloodstream the air embolism wouldn't necessarily be fatal. It would depend on where it lodged.

So probably the stupid wife is going to jail when the shift changes in the morning and he reports her. CHECKMATE!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
it's fucking amazing

it's the he's a pussy roll call...norcal62, what happened to find a way to work it out. A real man doesn't run from his problems. So what the baby isn't his, he needs to man up. Isn't that the crap you and the rest of the CLD guiled say. Now here is a story where the man cheated for 8 years and she kills him....and everyone is saying bravo, good for her. The things is 90% of you trash any story where the wife gets fucked over. Norcal and lickydee are the leaders of the "she had a reason to cheat union" I think it was great revenge but I'm disgusted by the double standard that's dished out by so call men.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
BTB

Burn The Bastard!

He deserves it

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
It was fun.

Plot is pretty implausible, but it was still a fun read and could easily been in Horror. BTB (Bastard in this case) done well.

5 Stars.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well she's trying to be a murderer

But it doesn't make sense. Number one, it's totally unbelievable that she'd be able to do what she did in a hospital where critical patients are monitored all the time. And the air bubble is only a "maybe" fatal deal. But if he has taken everything, including the settlement, how is she going to get any of it? Wouldn't it be in a place she couldn't access or didn't know about? Too many holes in things failed revenge story.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Must reconsider my rating.

Going from 1, to 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If that fucking idiot Norcal gives this a "5" then we have to give it a "1".

Hey Norcal - go back to sucking dicks you asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story explains a lot

The author obviously has issues.

In the stories where the woman cheats, lies, tries to have him put in jail, abandons him, and takes all their money, the poor girl is misunderstood. It's a brain tumor, a stress disorder, she thought he was cheating, yada-yada-yada.

Hubby rolls over, gets a little pussy on the side, and everything's forgiven.

In this story, the husband's the bad guy and leaves. She hunts him down, tortures and kills him. Now I'm all for a little BTB now and then, either way works fine. But three chapters to make a wimp out of a husband, and a couple of thousand words leading to torture and death.

It's all clear now. Women can't help cheating and deserve compassion and a second chance, men who cheat deserve death. Got it.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
This Author is very fucked up

Some people really need serious mental health, this women writer is one of them

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

That's how you treat a cheating prick husband. Amy you need to read this tale.

Oh Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting but flawed plan

In his case, she wouldn't have been the only nurse checking on him and his vitals would have been monitored at a central station. So while she has murder on her mind, I think she fails to get the job done. Even tied to the bed he could have made enough noise to get people's attention. Then he gets well while she rots in jail. Interesting idea, I just don''t think you thought it through or that you understand hospital procedures.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
The Death Bed.

A nice flash,Katmai. Burn the Bastard,for a change.

Of course there were credibility issues with the way the wife executes the plan. But then, that's fiction for you.

5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i think i get this author

when a husband cheats he should be killed. when the wife cheats then its RAAC all the way. your just a man hating cunt arent you.

enjayemenjayemover 8 years ago
Nice flash story

with all the right elements. Late in, minimal cast, one location, twist at the end, early out. Good work!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SHE DESERVED IT

he got it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh really

Total load of shite, hubby might die but wifey is going to spend life in prison that's only if she is not given the death penalty, hospitals have cctv and medical staff know each other on their areas. Try growing up a bit before writing. Common sense would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beyond stupid

All of that didn't mean he couldn't press the nurse call button repeatedly until a Doctor shows up and he writes a small note. Even with the injuries described a desperate man rolls over the guards and lands on the floor, attracting a Doctor. The air bubble? That would have a one in a million chance of working. Guess who goes to prison for life and gets used as Bertha's Bitch? The stupid wife. Dumb, poorly thought out story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Redrum! Redrum!

Where's the outcry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hilarious....even when the husband is 100% to blame, these morons will still find a way to blame her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's interesting that

when a wife's lover is murdered in a story, anyone who objects is called a cum-slurping wimp, but when a cheating husband is killed like this, so many commenters object. Definitely a double standard among some of the masses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes, Yes, Yes!

It's so good to see someone willing to show the dark side of some idiot in a marriage who hasn't learned to be a man or a husband.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Why not

Why not just turn up the morphine? Guess she really wanted him to suffer.

Attila_OAttila_Oover 2 years ago

After reading all the comments, I have to wonder about some of the commenters.

This is a simple tale of "Karma is a bitch".

That's it.

It's complete.

WELL DONE !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm in the BTB camp, and I think this little tale was just perfect.

It doesn't matter whether the last B is male or female, the title is dead on. You get what you deserve. Or at least, if it works out that way, them's the breaks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous