All Comments on 'He Knew Her, But She Didn't'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What?

How did this crap get tinto the "incest/taboo" category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
didn't read

i didn't read it but wanted to thank you for warning the readers about the content I WISH THE STUPID WEB MASTERS WOULD DEMAND THAT ALL WRITERS WARN THE READERS ABOUT ALL CONTENTS IN A STORY. thanks again for being smart and warning us but try to keep incest stories restricted to incest only no crossovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

cheating bdsm or even interracial but taboo i dont think so and if you dont know the dif then quit writing. i am normally a supporter of the writers and give them all good reviews, but when you take a smart loving wife and turn her into a bimbo slut/slave then you ruin the personality.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Total BS

Story started out good till the master slave Bullshit!

No One should be treated that way!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Man, I've got to admit it was the wrong category. But......

It was a good story. It was a very simplistic way of looking at BDSM, but after all it was a fictional story.

Good attempt, I certainly couldn't do any better, might be different, but certainly not any better.

Don't let the negatives get to you wheat.

You do right good incest stories, this was just not everyones cup of char.

ES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
terrible

Put it in the right category next time. Also the whole Jack said this and then Jack did that was so ridiculously confusing I have no idea which jack was jack. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just brilliant

This is an amazing story of how I secretly want my own woman to behave, total control over her. I've only ever managed to get her in a three some once and fuck me and the other guy together and tell her to swallow his cum. I had it all that day but just that once. I long for that total control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mrs. Harton was sat

"Mrs Harton was sat" s/b Mrs Harton was sitting. Too many errors followed !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unrealistic

How can someone that’s 5 foot 2 inches have legs that go on forever?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous