He Knew Her, But She Didn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll have to ask, I don't get to make decisions, but he will listen, I promise And I promise you, you will love him, he's a bit older than us, he's 47, but he's so good at everything, you will be sad you have missed so many years, okay?'

She took out her phone and told her master, she made very sure that Susan heard it all, how subservient she was, and stood as she talked, she was never sure if he was watching or not, to make sure.

He told her to wait, while he called Jack senior. He rang back 10 minutes later, and Chris jumped to her feet, and astonishingly, so did Susan! Chris was impressed, and told her master that she had.

'Good,' he had replied.

'Tell her to go to Jack's house tomorrow night, Friday, at 7.30, you will be there, I won't. I don't want her to know you belong to me, until I say so, understand?'

Yes sir, completely,' she whispered.

'And tell her what to wear, you know what, don't you slut?' Her heart cart wheeled.

'Yes sir, absolutely, I understand.' She said softly.

You are to be at his house by 7.30 tomorrow night, okay Susan?'

'You'll be there won't you, I'm already so scared?' Susan whimpered.

'I'll be there as promised, but my master wont be, it will be just me and you, and your new life's master, don't be afraid Susan, you will be so happy, I swear.' She told her.

Chris had somehow fastened onto Susan herself now, and was hoping either, or both the Jack's, would get them together for some fun, she hoped so?

'We will go shopping tomorrow afternoon, you have to be dressed just right for him, he won't be happy if you're not,' she told Susan.

'What do I have to wear for him?' she asked timidly.

Chris could see she was already arming herself, for the meeting with the man that would be her new master.

'A mini skirt made from calf leather, a small but matching top, backless high heels, stockings, suspenders, no bra, no panties, and your hair down.' She looked at the blond beauty and knew she would look like heaven, and that she would bend to Jack's mind almost instantly.

They left college at 1:00, and in 1 hour, they had all they needed, Chris went to her apartment with her, and they set about getting her ready, when they left at 7:00 she looked a dream, 'God she's beautiful Chris thought, Jack is going to love her!'

Chris drove; she knew she would be leaving alone.

When they got there Susan was a nervous wreck, they entered after knocking, walking straight in would have been a serious error on Chris's part.

She led Susan in. Jack was stood waiting in the centre of the room; his presence filled it like fog.

'Chris kicked off the moment.

'Sir this is Susan, she has been told of you, and she wants to meet with you, she has listened to me, she is just like me, and she needs a strong guiding hand, to show her the way, sir,' she added.

He never said anything, he just observed her, he never looked at Chris.

'Come here little one,' he murmured.

Susan hesitantly stepped to him, and her head was bowed, she didn't dare look at him.

He smiled then at Chris, and winked his eye, Chris's heart beat like a drum, he was happy, very happy.

'You have something missing from your life Susan, and you need to find your way, and hopefully your future,' he said to her. Susan only nodded her head; her voice was trapped in her throat.

'Would you be willing to let me show you your life and your future, Susan?' he said again.

'Yes,' she muttered.

'Yes? Yes what Susan?' he was patient.

'Er yes, er sir?'

'That's good Susan, when you are being trained this is something you will learn, but, it wont matter too much just yet.

'Thank you er sir,' she responded.

Again he looked and smiled at Chris.

She was so excited; she wanted to hug her new friend.

'Closer,' he said to Susan.

She moved to right in front of him.

'Tell me about your boyfriend, or husband?' It was more like an instruction, than a request.

'I'm not married, er sir, and I don't have a boyfriend, I am single at the moment, erm sir.' She said weakly.

'Why?'

'I, I, I don't seem to have the time, or able to find someone suitable, er sir?' She was stuttering.

'Calm down Susan, we are here to ascertain your suitability for me, do you understand that?'

'Yes I think so, sir. She was learning.

'Good,' he said, then he pinched her nipples, and pinched them hard.

It took her by complete surprise, her insides turned to liquid, and she crumpled to the floor.

Chris stepped to her, but he held up a hand. She stayed where she was.

Susan was in a daze; she had trembled and shivered on her way to the floor. He was so powerful, it had addled her brain.

She slowly got to her feet, and faced him again, her hands together.

'You liked that didn't you Susan? Was it something you aren't used to, Hmmm?'

Again she stammered and stuttered, he pinched them again, her knees buckled one more time, she reached out and held on to him.

'What do you need Susan? What are you looking for, do you need a masterful man in your life?' he asked her.

'Do you need to be protected, and cared for?'

'Do you need your life to be orderly, with a set goal, to be someone special Susan?'

He pinched her nipples again, Susan wailed.

'Yes I do, oh yes I do, I really do.'

'You do what?' and pinched them again.

She looked him blankly.

'What do you call me Susan,' he said strongly.

She thought briefly, and then said. 'Sir, I'm sorry sir!'

'Are you ready for me Susan, can you handle being owned, belonging to a man, who will be your master. Who can and will lead you on and on. Ask Chris, what it means to be in there with all of that!'

She turned and looked at Chris; Susan's face was flushed with what she thought was arousal.

'Susan, go, go there with him, you will love your life with him, I promise you, believe me Susan, I know, I really do.' Chris said.

Susan turned back to him, lowered her beautiful head again, and whispered.

'Yes sir, I think I am ready, it's what I am here for, I have spent my life coming here, I know that now.'

'Take her upstairs slut,' he said to Chris, 'get her ready for me.' He ordered her.

Chris took her by the hand; and led her away, 'get her ready,' he had said, what does he mean? She pondered.

She told Susan to take off her skirt, and top, and stand at the edge of the bed, sideways on, feet apart, her bush was trimmed, it looked so juicy. Her body was magnificent, so stunningly sexy; he was going to be more than happy with her.

Chris felt a twinge of jealousy?

He entered the room, and again he filled it,

'Leave slut,' he told Chris.

Susan looked wildly at her, fear on her lovely face.

He saw it, and comforted her.

'Don't despair little one, you are safe, I assure you.' He murmured, he was loving this, already he couldn't wait to fuck her.

Chris smiled at her and left.

'Now Susan, come here to me.'

He told her to get on her knees; he pulled his top of, to reveal his hard muscular body. 'Now undo me,' he told her.

Her life change was underway.

His pants fell to the floor. 'Look at me Susan.'

She raised her lovely head, and found herself looking at his fully erect, and powerful prick, it mesmerised her.

'Kiss it,' he ordered her.

She did so.

'Lick it.'

She did so.

'Suck it.'

She did so, his prick disappeared into her hot pouty mouth.

He took her head in his hands, and guided her, when he was getting close; he pulled out, and told her to get on the bed, on her back, arms and legs spread.

It was a test to see if she was a willing girl, she was, and she did.

His own temperature was high, but under control once more. He mounted her, drove his solid prick into her, and began an onslaught on her pussy that she had never experienced. No one had ever fucked her this hard, it turned her inside out, and she was helpless to resist him.

Her arms and legs lifted, he slapped them away, 'I will tell you what you can do Susan, understand me?' it was another test.

She obeyed with an almighty struggle.

He fucked at her and forced out of her a monumental orgasm, it ravaged her, this was it, she suddenly thought. 'This is me, I'm here, I'm home,' she said without realising she was speaking.

Jack grinned, and then flipped her over, rose at her side, and he spanked her, she put her hands behind to protect herself, again he slapped them away. He beat her hard and long, she wept, with pain, and then that unerring feeling of satisfaction, she was happy, he was hurting her yes, but she knew it was for her good, she decided to love it, she did.

She actually had an orgasm that came unbidden, un seen, and unexpected, she flooded the bed. Jack couldn't have been happier.

'Chris!' he hollered, Chris scampered into the room, she had been listening, and was so turned on.

'Wank me over her face,' he ordered her. She got to work, and in moments he shot his load everywhere over her.

'Get her in the shower, and clean her up, and oh, you can have some fun too for a few minutes, okay?'

'Yes sir, thank you sir,' she rejoiced.

Chris took her on very wobbly legs, and soon she had Susan gasping as she played her clit like a violin, her fingers were the bow.

Chris had never kissed another woman, but she did now, she loved it, but was worried what her own master would do or say.

Susan gagged as another orgasm hit her. Chris needed to cum now, and cum badly.

'Out!' Jack bellowed.

She nearly cried with frustration, how do they know, how do they do it? She asked herself.

She hurriedly got them both out, dried and presentable.

'Come here, now,' was their order.

'Do you need to be fucked slut?' he asked Chris.

Her heart missed several beats, he knew, he had her, she could only bow her own beautiful head, and nod.

'Here,' and he threw a strap on dildo at Susan, 'put it on and fuck her.'

Susan looked aghast.

'Now!' was all he said.

She did, and Chris got on the bed, head down, backside up, knees spread.

Susan fitted it, got behind Chris, and looked at Jack. 'Do it!' and he pointed at her pussy.

She plunged it into Chris's already hot boiling pussy, and she came instantly. She howled in her orgasm.

Susan loved it; Chris had controlled her totally in the shower, and now sir, sir? Had turned the tables for her, she was making Chris howl, and orgasm, she also orgasmed because of it, then they both fell down onto the bed.

'When they came round, he was sat in a chair. 'Slut,' he said, pointing at Chris, 'go home to your master, leave Susan with me, you do want to stay don't you Susan?' he asked her.

Susan turned her gorgeous tousled head to him, and a smile spread on her face.

'Oh yes sir, I think I do?'

'Well now, don't you think you had better ask me if you can, you slut?' he said forcefully.

Susan's smile vanished; she had got this bit wrong.

'I'm sorry sir, please may I stay with you here, I'll be good, I swear sir?'

'Yes Susan you may, you're training has started, you will never disobey me, in private you will always call me sir, or master, you will stand when I call, or speak to you at all time's, do you understand me?'

'Yes sir, I do sir.' She replied, and jumped to her feet.

Chris left, and Jack took his brand new beautiful slave to bed, they made love, he gave her everything, and in return, by the morning light, Susan knew this was her new life, she would never return to her old one.

The following morning, Chris and her master arrived as arranged.

Susan was a stunned as she could ever have been.

Her stammer returned with a vengeance.

Her master left her with him, and took Chris away.

'Down!' he ordered her.

For a reason unknown to her she did, she was on her knees in a moment.

He pulled his prick from his pants, and pushed it at her, 'suck it slut!' He commanded.

She did, and he came in her mouth.

'That was the final piece we needed,' he said to her, he was smiling. Susan felt nothing but gratitude, if he was happy, then her new master would be too.

Susan was taken to the club that Jack had taken Chris to, she was subjected to the same treatment, the big black man at the bar made her cum all over. And the tall voluptuous African woman did her the same way, she had never sucked black pussy, but she earned her wings that night.

In the 2 years since, they got shared between their two masters, they were only too happy to serve them, and in college, both were aware, and obeyed the orders of Jack. Neither one of them could not have been happier; but they were regularly punished, but never had any bruises, none that could be seen anyway. They got sent to people both Jacks knew, and served them, and sometimes it was a few weeks before they were sent back.

But their lives have gone full circle, they love their men. Chris and Susan have formed an unbreakable love between them. That is only surpassed by the love they have for Jack, and Jack. And now both were pregnant. Being a slave is all they ever want to do, and be.