All Comments on 'He Let Them Have Me #02'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Out of semenly' nowhere (literally) , story goes 2 next Level

Loved both Gray and Kyle's 1 on 1 conversations with narrator. Including the couple's newly minted of-age daughter is something that should have been used as point of suspense in future installments. That subplot seems all but a done deal at conclusion. Now for the fallout ? Will Kyle ever voice an objection. Will kids start acting out with parents new alternative lifestyle ?

Few authors can write a credible en fuego carnal scene. Fewer still can take characters beyond 2 dimensions and expound on unintended and uninsured consequences, let alone craft cliff - hanger conclusion. Imstillfun has rocked all those benchmarks , at least in this installment. Full marks. *****

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
loving it

Progressing lovely. Well told and very erotic. Thank you.

Part 3 longing for

5*s

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Like an old friend.

Did you delete your last one. I looked to show someone but couldn't find it.

Still let's get creative. I think you used instill idiot twice already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1/10

shittest story i've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Glad you had the daughters getting involve. Now lets push her limits more and make mom watch him with the birthday girl at the party. Let him make both daughters into his sluts also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just skipped to the scoring

After ch.1 I knew this story.

Keep writing, I'll keep giving ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok lets see

the wives explore all their sexual horizons with braddy and group of predators. husband experiences none of it, knows only limited accounts of it, and can have know way of replacing braddy. so after braddy is done wife will have to seek out braddy#2 because husband can not fulfill her new life style. even if he has a short affair it will not in his mind be fair compensation for her antics. no long term this is not a tenable situation unless the husband is very weak, gutless completely dependent on her, love will not be a factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And I'll kep gioving 5s eat shit annony

God you are a fucking fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the only "fag" making a comment

is you bonny/vasty. Did you even read this shit bonny? Bet not. You're as bad as the anons, only you're too dumb to realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You didn't stop

I'm not sure why authors keep posting serials that score badly, get mostly negative comments and just plain suck. If my stories scored as badly as yours do I think I would conclude I need to write a different kind of story. Either that or quit writing. It's kind of embarrassing to keep posting things people hate while under the screen name "I'mstillfun." Obviously, no one other than bonytaylor thinks so. Maybe you should think about changing it to "I'mstillboring," or "Imstillwritingdisgustingshitthatpeoplehate."

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
dear anony I have one thing tosay to your sorry ass.

YOUR MOMMA!!!!!!!! gave it a 5 and the only fag here is you old man!!! Happy New Year to everyone but the asshole of Lit!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Dear annony you asshole, learn to spell it's Bonnie Not bony!!

Where did you learn to spell in your momma's basement? Gave this a 5 to help the score. Eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time saved

Sorry writer saw the BastyVonny? comments and whatever IT scores 5 gets an automatic 1 and I don't bother reading it so IT is performing a service. Otherwise a Happy New Year writer.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
hehehe you are such a fool asshole of LIT. Everyojne can see you are

my words and what I call you back tome. try and be original or at least write your own comments w/o using my stuff. But anyway asshole of LIT I gave this a 5!!! 5 just for you, you little dick toad.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5

to help the writer offset the asshole of LIt's vote of 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thats it!

u lost me when u involved the daughters. no women would allow her daughters to know what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two Things

You write the husband as if he is neutered eunuch which is probably true at this point .If the wife is going to treat him like something on the bottom of her shoe what's the point.It has become non plausible even for fiction.Second thing.WTF is with involving the daughters in this nightmare. Are you fucking kidding.Sorry imstill that is just plain gross.You are a twisted person to think this is erotic but to a few of the fetishists that frequent this site.Sorry no vote Its a shame you have a talent.This is a waste of that talent and a waste of time. Just non erotic drivel

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Exciting.....

Mr. Gray,

You certainly are a busy man, the two girls are allready your next present recipient's. Kyle and his slut should have a tougher time with this. The slut is the going to miss beiing the center of attention, she will be more like Kyle observing and not involved in Mr. Geys attention.

Best part was her sitting on Sean's lap cuming and looking up to see her husband, Smoking hot. Can't wait for the Slut to see both her girls in the same position, and she is told to serve drinks.

ryu77ryu77over 8 years ago
Sorry

but involving the daughters is crossing a line. I hope (it won't happen I know) Kyle finds his balls because I can't see how is this improving their marriage. Then again, what marriage?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
dear annony= fool of the year

How many men do you think your wife fucked before she left your sorry ass. And how much of a cuck were you before she dump your sorry ass? Say what you will asshole of LIT The real dick headed fag on here is you dear annony. 5 for a great story

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @ryu77...

I agree with @ryu77...She can be a whore with no self respect (until now, not a slut but the lowest form of whore), her husband can be a wimp with no self respect, but only two persons with no morals, no feelings will let their own children get involved in their life of perversion? (how could they have raised their children all those years and still have no love and care for them?). The lover I understand: he never was and never will be a parent, and it doesn't seem that he have a jobs, maybe is living as a pimp fucking other women while his wife works to support them...So now the story is becoming a sad tale...even wild animal defend with their own lives their young ones...1*

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years ago
Not for me.

I enjoy a good suburban mum to biker slut tale. I don't have a problem with the cuckold themes as long as the sex is hot. I love reading a tale of a young girls exploration of her sexuality.

Unfortunately this story is moving perilously close to grooming an minor for sex. Alright, I know that she's eighteen next week so it will all be above board but I don't like the parents complicity in their daughters sexual awakening.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Absolutely excellent

Great story line, skillful writing, tantalizing character development. Keep writing. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write what you want to write ...

Write what you want to write, ignore the Presbyterians, and delete the trolls. It drives them nuts. They get hard seeing their ignorance in print.

Five stars, and thanks for your stories.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, go on soon ;)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
It's a good story but some things are getting out of hand.

It's one thing if she wants to ruin her life and reputation but why ruin her husbands and children as well? She wants people to know she is a slut but that Kyle had no say in her actions, the game ends when she says but the consequences won't. STDs, accidental pregnancy, emotional attachments, the fact that friends, the kind who will support you because they like who you are, wont be there as she spirals into hell. The friends who are there only for what they can get, ie fucked, will stop being there when the sex isn't there.

This could be a good story but only if it explores the reality of her actions, the consequences and the subsequent divorce. Because that, is what will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Write what you want to write ...

"...delete the trolls."

<P>

Slamming others for daring to have a different opinion is a far better definition of a troll, so, logically, this commenter is requesting that you delete it's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Saying No

If she doesn't say "no" when it come to her kids, then she has no love for them or Kyle all she is interested in is the next fuck. He should dump her take the kids and leave her so she can continue to do Gray's bidding and fuck whoever and whenever he says,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GAVE IT A ONE STAR RATING

TO OFFSET THE BIASED SCORE OF BONNY/VASTY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Going!

Such a great story so far. Hope you'll keep this series going for a while yet. So many possibilities!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

One of the best i ever read just great please keep it up thanks

kyron99kyron99over 8 years ago
closet cucks abound on Lit

I have news for ya - if you're reading multiple parts of a cuck story then guess what? you're a closet cuck. this is best off material, not a documentary. and if you read it, it's what you want to use to beat off with. admit it.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
HEAR THAT DEAR ANNONY? You are a cuck and we all know it. So don't go

bitching and complaining about these stories when you read every fucking one of them. gave it a 5 to help the score and to tell everyone this is a good LW story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: kyron99

You're right. Cuck like you abound in this category. Why else would there be so many cuck writers getting praised by cucks like you and cunts like bonny. Who says that some anons read this? Like bonny/vasty you group all anonymous comments into one category. I've haven't read one story of this author yet, because it's obvious he's a willing cuckold writer, but yet you assumed all anons are cucks like you. Morons like you belong in the same category as bonny/vasty. Never have anything to say about the content of the story but bitch like banjos about other readers. Hypocrite.

You know why I'm reading here, because I get a kick out of the feedback on stories where the cucks whine and cry like babies because they're feelings been hurt by the anonymous. They like to dish it out on stories they don't like, but don't anybody dare do the same to stories they like. Like I said, hypocrite.

No score. Unlike you and bonnie I don't give scores to stories I don't read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GAVE IT A ONE STAR RATING

In honor of bonny/vasty and kyron99.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
that's OK dear annony you fag old man

I gave it a 5 to offset your nasty ass. You should be banned

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 8 years ago
Very Good Story So Far!

Hey - this story is about consenting adults who choose this lifestyle! What I like about the story is that everyone agrees to what happens. What I do not like about most cuckold stories is that the husband is usually tortured by the wife and bull to accept his status. The poor fool must either submit to them (and it is them against him) or give up his wife which he is too weak to do. The husband in this story acknowledged that he was a poor sexual performer with respect to his sexy wife so he sought out a bull who would not try to take his wife from him. The wife accepts this change as good for them both. The bull does not matter since it is all a game to him and his wife. Of course, this is a fantasy because in real life, how can the husband really know that his wife still respects him? In real life, this disrespect will eventually kill any relationship because it would spread to the other areas of their life together - e.g., financial decisions,vacations/recreational activities, even how they communicate to each other. I understand that those in this lifestyle use role play and adopt boundaries to stay together. What is really surprising is that there are angry comments to this very different cuckold story. I really rate the typical cuckold story low because it really belongs in the BSDM section which I do not read. A good example is the stories by UKResearcher who seems to get pleasure in putting the husband in a no-win positon. Anyway, thanks for a good story so far - just let the haters go on.

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
Incredible

So sexy so hot I want my wife to be like her and me I want to be her cuckold subby hubby

TMforfun2016TMforfun2016almost 8 years ago
Another fantastic work

Each work gets better and better. Love the hunger and lust you describe - it is obvious that the desire is real for you and you're getting better at describing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Puke

from a punk. Insecure bastard who manipulates their scores by frequently asking for sweeps of any scores they don't like. Too bad the website allows this kind of cheating. Seriously, is ANYTHING this author writes better than xleglover and Matt Moreau? Then why are their scores higher. Cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it!! keep writing,

Lover your style of writing, not like other stories straight to sex or written in away that way out of reality. Yours a realistic and sooo erotic. Very hot. Write more cuckhold stories. Great imagination you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

FriendLee1FriendLee1over 7 years ago
Fine job

FINE job.

Your thoughts, ideas and general story line is totally hot. I've saved you to favorites and will soon peruse a few more...

I'm not sure how anyone could write anything negative about these stories.

Personally, I'm not big on the daughter involvement, BUT I love the thoughts in her head and how it turns her on etc.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 7 years ago
Gave it a 5

I always am amused by the haters who will read an entire story on the loving wives pages and then talk about how disgusted they are by the whole thing.

I enjoy your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Garbage

Usual garbage from a little insecure man who needs humiliation and condemnation to get his tiny dick working..... At least your fellow cuck clan is here to kiss your worthless ass.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry Man, but this pathetic writer is a Dyke !!

Mayhaps faggot with its balls rotted off. Still worth 1* as usually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good read

annony is just an old ft ugly fag fool!

Teena_LTeena_Lalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for posting

Jesusss do stories ever come reallll

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
good chapter

I loved it, what control Gray has.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I was a bad girl

and read this series out of order, This was the last one and I was leaking precum like crazy. Leaking and scooping it up and sucking it off my finger dreaming I was fucking in front of my kyle. Oh I need a husband like kyle and daughter and these men I need to be a slut in the worst possible way

skinnyozskinnyozabout 6 years ago

very good next chapter coming up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wtf

How in the hell does this have a high rating. It’s written well but seriously the husband is no real man and don’t give me “ow but he loves her so much he allows her to experience this”. Guys who enjoy this need to get there heads examined!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't understand this story

It's a story about idiots. With the IQ's of rocks. Her cunt is a cesspool of diseases. She treats her husband with contempt and shows him daily that she has no love or respect for him. She exposes him to every nasty disease known to man. Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? Ugly, abusive story, not worth two stars.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always give 2 stars

to a bad story. If you give 1 star it will not count toward the score

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HEY ANNONY This story reminded me of

your marriage and your wife.!! YOU fucking cum sucking fag!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oh my

Don't the cucks scream when someone dares to speak I'll of their perversion. This author is lower than Gpup on the human scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is the stuff

No wonder it's so highly rated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is just the best !

Absolutely loved this story and the way it is being developed. So hot and sexy the way the wife's sexuality is changing and being challenged. What a fun and erotic adventure for consenting adults. Can't wait to read #03 and see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck those kids

I shall read the whole series till Gray fucks those 18 year old sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What an arrogant author!!

"As we talked I saw there was passion in you, but not in your relationship" He is the

"womenwisperer"! Ha ha ha!!! He could tell her that her marriage has no passion but she has passion! And thats because her husband was always a hidden cuckold! Over

40 years he didnt know he was a real cuckold and now "oh miracle" like a butterfly who was a measuring worm he'll be a cuckold! And of course the father is the soft cuckold who agrees with everything if he can only masturbate! You should your stories better research then it may be they become better!!

Koulo007Koulo007about 4 years ago
Unrealistic and full of Hypocrisy as always but also Hot as always!

Ok I'm used to the fact that u have no knowledge or will to develop your caracters properly & u love all the female caracters to be brainless whores & all the husbands brainless sissy cucks in a weird way.

Most of your storys r the same a dom man appearing & suddenly the woman becomes brainless whore & the man sissy cuck with the snap of his fingers

without previous event in their life...

The whore wife talking about love... What a joke & how hypocritical...

Love for u for a wife is to whore herself without at least talk with her husband about her desires before, if she ever had before... But I know... details...

She also enjoying to humiliate her husband... I guess because he loves him so much!!!

The husband after more than 20 years of marriage & without previous discussion with his wife for his so called desires suddenly becomes a cuck out of nowhere,

he also saying that he doesn't like it but can't do anything (rly?) & after that masturbaiting...

On top of that the wife is also a mom (haha)

& she has no problem Gray sawing her sluty pics to her kids & also has no problem her kids calling her slut...

She even is intrigued in the idea to whore her kids for Gray & the father is cool with that as well...

rly in what world u live?

Parents like that, IF they exist, they don't deserve to have kids!!!

The only sane couple is Grey & his wife (even if Gray some times is over the limit)

They both have a great understanding about each other desires & helping each other with them.

Other than that the story is hot as always even if it's similar with most of your storys.

Don't get me wrong I'll finish your story, because my curiosity to finish what I started is bigger than my will for a good story!

I know you will not like my comment but is my opinion & tbh is the truth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lacking Empathy

Typical of this authors stories is that they all read like a predictable porn movie script with none of the characters showing any empathy. She never asks her husband if he is OK, doesn’t care who she has sex with. Also doesn’t care she might be traumatizing her daughter’s. Since she has not said no yet she’ll probably turn the daughters into sluts too! Apparently the husband’s limits don’t matter since he is not consulted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
W-T-F

What a pathetic piece of shit to disrespect her husband and now her daughter's too....she has no love for any of her family.. Why would an author write such a piece of shit making a wife like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Read!!

I have the feeling Grays going to get to fuck the daughters. Seems like its going to be daughters like mother.

CuckoldCravingsCuckoldCravingsalmost 3 years ago

I read this series many years ago probably around when it was published. Also had my wife read it. We both love it!!! I have now read hundreds probably thousands of cuckold stories and when I think back on my favorite this series is always top of my list. I love how it progresses to the family pool party seeing how far a hotwife will go. Well done! I love the thought of daughters like mother something about it is very erotic.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

not into fucking daughters of cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, her daughters are going to be turned into sluts as she had not reached her limits. I wonder after they are gangbanged by a bunch of guys if she will finally reach the limits. I do hope that Kyle puts his foot down and reaches his limit after he sees his daughters both go down that slut path? Will Kyle be put in a cage soon or will he divorce his loving wife?

tanda9876tanda9876over 2 years ago

Love the taboo nature of the events as they unfold. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the eroticism of your story, but please find an editor/proofreader. You often put periods where question marks belong, misuse apostrophes, etc. Readers minds shouldn't be distracted by careless punctuation. Thanks!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Very well written and very hot. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing.

SteelD_59SteelD_59over 1 year ago

What a SMOKKIN HOTT story this is!!!

Lustman69Lustman69over 1 year ago

Hot, hot, hotter, can't wait to read more about this developing plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I wonder where her limits are going to be. Already she has fucked a bunch of guys in front of her husband. Soon she will watch as Grey takes her daughters. I wonder if she will reach her limits when Grey uses her daughters and shares them with other guys. Maybe the girls and her will make a porno movie with a bunch of guys in a gangbang. She really does not love her husband as much as she says she does. Let's see how far this goes but it does not look like a happy ending will be forthcoming.

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

This guy Gray is what you would call a Master Manipulator. He has them convinced that he is a moral man and that what he is doing is for them. In reality he is a predator.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WHY DOES THE WHORE WIFE HAVE TO EMBARASS KYLE THE HUSBAND IN FRONT OF OTHER MEN EVERYTIME!!

SHE IS JUST A CHEAP WHORE!!

KYLE NEEDS TO FIND HIS BALLS AND LEAVE HER....HER EMBARASSING HIM AND PUTTING HIM DOWN IS GETTING WORSE

maddictmaddict11 months ago

Yup just as nasty as I remember. You at least had the nerve to write ✍️ it down. I just read 'swim team, it's full of 18 yr. olds, Grey leave those girls alone (!)

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

I vote YES to this story. It would be such a turn on for me to watch my wife suck cocks and get fucked in front of me. I would go further than Kyle -- I would get down on my knees next to my wife and take her lover's cock into my mouth. I want her to watch me suck cock and for her to realize that I'm her faggot cock-sucking husband.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story is fucking amazing, sexy and erotic, and so well written

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

This is Satanic. Contrary to marriage. She's just an animal, being mated by other animals. She may as well be a chimp.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

It seems very inconsistent that Grey took it slow with mom, but not the daughters. Especially as a dad who lost kids young, I’d expect him to be more protective, even if he does turn them out. So more depth than lots of Loving Wives stories, but this chapter fell flat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10338 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES