He Let Them Have Me #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,367 Followers

She looked at me. "Are you going to leave him?"

"Never," I replied. "When this is over, we'll figure out what's next."

To both of us she continued, "You know Gray will push your limits. See how far you are willing to go. Find out what turns you on that you haven't faced yet."

"Yes," I think we replied in unison.

"Well good," she said. "It's been awhile since we had any fun around here."

We all laughed. For a while dinner conversation was normal. She asked about the rally, the bikes. The booths. What we enjoyed about it. We discussed some of the politics of the bigger riding group and how annoying it was.

Then Gray brought up Cammy's birthday. Amber was interested. She'd met the girls at a group event. She thought it was a great idea for them to have the party at there place.

"Why don't you and Cammy come over tuesday and use the pool," she said. "I have to work, but Gray will be here."

I started to protest.

"Bring her Tuesday and you wear that string bikini," Gray said.

"She's going to start to think I really am a slut," I said softly.

"You are," said Gray.

I looked at Kyle he looked down. I noticed his hand was in his lap. His cock was hard.

"Ok,Tuesday," I said. "We better wash up." Thinking of the cum dripping down and drying on my thighs. "It's time to get going."

Gray said, "You don't need to clean up, you can clean up at home. Just put on your skirt and throw your panties in your purse."

I did as I was told.

"See you tomorrow," said Gray.

It wasn't until we were driving home I realized he said tomorrow. We didn't have plans. What was he thinking.

On the way home I was anxious. "What if the girls recognize the cum on my legs. How will I explain it."

Kyle gave a nervous laugh. "You could just tell them you're a slut."

I hit him, "It's almost like you want them to know."

He didn't respond.

When I got home the girls stopped me at the door.

"So can we use the pool?"

"Yes, he said we could go over Tuesday and check it out." I told them.

Tam jumped in. "Oh cool, I'm off too. I'll join you."

"Ummmmm.... Ok. Sounds good," I was not convinced.

Cammy looked at me. "Mom, you've got something dried up and stuck on your thigh."

I looked. "I must have spilled something," I said.

Cammy laughed, "Well you better clean it up, I'd hate to tell you what it looks like."

Oh my god I thought. Cammy is 18 Tuesday. Does she know what dried cum looks like? I felt a heat in my pussy at the thought of being caught, exposed.

That night in bed I snuggled up to Kyle. "I don't really know my limits," I said.

"Me either," he replied.

"Ummm... How do you feel about him checking out our girls in bikinis?" I asked.

"How do you feel about it?" he responded.

"Well, since neither of us jumped right in. I'm assuming both of us are feeling the wrong thing," I said.

"God help me, I want him to see how hot they look in their bathing suits. It's like they're a part of me and if he wants it, he can have it," I said.

"I understand," he said. "To me it's one more thing he can take from me. Let me know he can have it. I feel like you're all too good for me and I deserve to have you taken by a better man. At the same time I feel proud that you are all mine and he wants you so badly."

I laughed and kissed him. "This is going to get weird, my little cuck," I said.

"Yup," he replied. We ended up making love. It lasted a few minutes. He fell asleep. I masturbated myself to 3 orgasms. I pictured myself naked in front of him and the girls.

Monday I received a package from Gray. It had a card. 'I'm coming over tonight after dinner. Wear this.'

I texted him when I got it.

The girls will be home

So? Was his response.

I wondered was this my limit? I pulled the clothes out of the package. It was a nighty and panties set. Silver/black with lace trim. The panties were bikini style. The material soft polyester. The top was a tank style top. Made of the same material. It covered far more than my bikini but felt more exposed.

I showed it to Kyle when he got home and told him what it was for. Kyle said, "Really?'

"Do you want me wearing this? In front of him? In front of the girls?" I asked.

"Well try it on," he said.

I took it to the bedroom, I was holding the 2 pieces. I was thinking. I can't wear this in front of the girls. Another part of me couldn't wait to try it on. When I got to my room I took off all my clothes. I pulled on the top. I looked at Kyle.

"Can I wear this in front of the girls?" I asked.

Kyle already had his cock out. He was jacking off.

I put on the bottoms. "I'm going to be wearing this when Gray comes over later. I'll be wearing it in front of the girls."

Kyle grabbed some tissues and came into them.

Wearing my nightie, I patted his cheek and said, "Seems our girls may find out their moms a slut."

He just moaned.

Cammy and Tam got home the same time. Cammy was the first to ask, "Hey mom, what's with the nightie? "

"Do you like it? " I asked

"Yeah it's cute," said Tam. And to Kyle, "Dad you have good taste."

Ok, here it comes I thought.

"Oh, your dad didn't get this for me. Gray did, " I explained.

As I did I could feel that heat growing in my pussy. I looked at Kyle. He was standing behind the couch. I'm sure he didn't want the girls to see his hard on.

The girls looked at each other. They weren't sure what to make of it.

Tam asked, "Why did Gray get you that?"

"Well, I guess he thought it would look good on me," I answered.

"You do look hot in it," Cammy said.

The doorbell rang. Tam was closest and answered it. She looked at me and then opened the door.

"Hey Gray," she said. "What's up?"

Gray looked at me and smirked. "I knew you'd look great in that."

Then, to Kyle, "Gotta admit she looks hot."

Kyle nodded.

Gray said. "No thank you?"

The girls looked at me, then to Kyle.

Kyle said, "You're right, I'm sorry, thank you so much, it looks great on her.

Gray looked at me.

"Yes, thank you," I said. "It makes me feel sexy."

Gray put his arm around me. Right above the panties under the top.

"Girls? Do you think mom looks sexy in this?" he asked.

Not sure what was going on, Cammy said, "I'm yeah, um, I guess."

Tam was more straight forward, "It's very sexy. Seems weird you bought it for her."

"What can I say, hot women should have hot things." Laughed Gray. "Your dad doesn't mind. Do you Kyle?"

"Not at all," Kyle said. "She looks great in it. Plus," he motioned to Gray's arm around me, "Your mom seems to like it."

Wow, I thought, what did the girls think of that. He pretty much just told them Gray can manhandle me.

Then he went one step further. "They're probably just jealous you didn't get them anything."

Tam thought a moment, "Well, I do like pretty things." She mused.

"Hey," said Cammy to Gray. "What did you stop by for? Mom didn't say you were coming."

"I offered to help her with a problem with her computer," he told her.

I didn't have any problem I knew of.

Gray said, "Let's go look at it."

My PC was in my guest room/home office. He followed me to the office. When we walked in he locked the door behind us.

"Get those panties off," he said.

Now? In my house? With the kids home? I hesitated.

"Is that a no?" he asked.

I knew I wanted to do what he said, my pussy had been wet since he walked in. I wondered what Kyle and the girls were thinking. I dropped my panties.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It wasn't quite hard yet.

"Get on your knees on the bed," he ordered. "Ass in the air."

I did it.

He slid his cock up and down my pussy lips. I was wet. He was getting his cock hard as well as making sure I was ready. I was. My nerves were all tingling. I was going to be fucked by a man, not my husband, in my home, with the girls home. God that was slutty and I loved it. I wanted it.

His cock slid right in. It only took a few thrusts until I was cumming. I tried to keep quiet, but I know I let out a few moans as he thrust his cock in me. He was pounding me with it. Pushing my shoulders into the bed. I grabbed a pillow and held it to my face. I tried to muffle my voice.

"God yes, take me, fuck me, give that cock to me, god I'm a slut, fuck your slut, make me cum."

The words were just tumbling out of me. I was hoping the pillow absorbed them.

He fucked me for about 15 minutes. I came at least 3 times. I was exhausted.

When he finally came, I had a massive orgasm. My whole body shook as I let out a loud, "Oh my god."

He zipped up his pants. I grabbed a cloth to clean up. He stopped me.

"Put your panties on."

I did as I was told. As we walked back in the living room everyone was very focused on the TV. Kyle asked if we got everything we needed done. I assured him we did. The girls were just staring at us. I turned to thank Gray for helping me with the computer. It was then I noticed a huge wet spot surrounding the zipper of his pants.

I then looked in the hall mirror. It was obvious the crotch of my panties were wet and I had cum stuck to both my thighs. I felt scared. Feeling scared excited me. I wanted rip off my clothes and show them my freshly fucked pussy. At the same time I wanted to run away and hide.

Kyle got up from the couch to say good bye. He shook Gray's hand and said, "Thanks for coming over and helping with her problem. I'm sure we'll see you soon."

I kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "Thank you."

He said goodnight and then, "You girls still coming over to go swimming tomorrow?"

Tam and Cammy looked at each other. They seemed unsure. "Umm.. Sure, uh, see you then."

Then Gray said, "If you like what I bought your mom, I can get you some too."

God, I thought, he really does like pushing things. I couldn't believe he asked that. I could not even imagine what they'd say. Especially if they heard us in the office. Probably tell him to fuck off.

Cammy answered. "I love presents, although I think that's little to... Um....grown up style for me."

Tam just said, "Sure."

I was stunned.

"Ok, see you tomorrow," Gray waved and walked out the door.

I told the kids I was going to clean up the kitchen. I was in there a few minutes when Cammy came in.

"Mom?" She asked. "Is everything ok with you and dad?"

My first thought was I must have been a sight. I could feel the cum drying on the back of my thighs and against the material of my panties. It just made me wetter, probably adding to the mess.

Poor baby. I had no way of explaining. "Of course dear, we are doing great. Actually, since you guys are older, we've been able to connect more. We are both loving it."

"Oh," said Cammy. "I love you and dad. I know I'm young, but if you ever needed to talk to someone, I'd be here for you."

I touched her cheek. "You and your sister are amazing young women. If there were problems with dad and I, I would tell you. Actually this weekend we had an amazing experience. It got us talking about our marriage. We both realized how much we sometimes took each other for granted and that there were things about each other that we didn't know. We talked about those.

"The subject of would we ever want to be divorced came up. We both felt very strongly that we love each other and want to be together. We're past the stage where most couples would get divorced. We are at the stage where we are more committed than ever."

She hugged me, "I love you mom. I'd do anything for you."

When she said anything I felt my ears burn with embarrassment for the thought that went through my mind.

"Dad and I would do anything for you too," I said.

She started to leave. Then she said, "You guys really like Gray."

"We had a great time with him this weekend," I said. "We really enjoy spending time with him and his wife. Either together or alone."

"Well cool," she laughed. "Then I hope he buys me a nice present."

Tuesday, the girls and I called Gray and asked what time was good. Gray said anytime. He was just puttering around the house. Then he told me to wear the string bikini. Funny, I would have worn it anyway.

I told the girls we'd go whenever they were ready. I put on the bikini and a semi sheer beach wrap. It didn't hide anything.

Cammy saw me first. "Oh my god mom. When did you get that suit?" she asked.

Tam heard her and came to look.

"Wow mom, that suit really shows off the goods, doesn't it?" she joked.

"Gray likes it," I said. Did I mean to say that or was it some subconscious blip.

"He's seen it?" Cammy asked.

"Yeah, I bought it for a pool and hot tub party at his house," I explained.

Tam laughed, "Well there were lots of biker sluts in bikinis in the pictures," she said.

"Stop calling me a biker slut! The name's going to stick," I said in mock frustration.

They both laughed. "Ya know what they say mom, if the high heeled leather boot fits...," said Tam letting the sentence drop off.

They both laughed and went to change. They definitely took after Kyle's side of the family. If not for their hair color they could easily be mistaken for twins. Tam was 19, 5'3" and 110. She had a tight ass and pert tits. Her hair was a dark auburn. Cammy just turned 18. She was an inch taller and weighed about the same. They must have had the same bust size as they shared all their clothes including bras. Cammy's hair was a dark blonde. They were gorgeous.

They both came down in bathing suits I suspect they'd had a while but were hiding from me. The bottoms were tight and barely covered their asses. One the top looked like 2 triangles. The other a bandeau across her tits. They looked cute with that sexiness of youth. The thought hit me that in those suits, they must shave their pussies like I do. I chastised myself for thinks about their pussies, but in the back of my mind I kind of wanted to see.

I felt a ping of jealousy that Gray would be checking them out and also a ping of pride that he would find them worth checking out.

I couldn't be a mom without commenting on their suits. "Umm... Where have you been hiding those suits," I asked. "And calling me a slut? Why even wear a suit?"

I couldn't help but think back to the times I wore a small suit to the beach and stood on my blanket undressing so everyone could see me strip down to my suit. Did my girls get the same urges?

Cammy laughed, "When ya got it, flaunt it, and the 3 of us, we got it."

We all laughed and headed to Gray's.

Gray was glad to see us. He offered us drinks and sandwiches. We had some ice tea and went out back. Gray had his arm around me almost constantly since we walked in. He took my wrap as soon as we came in.

"Let me take that," he said. "You don't need to cover that body." Then he gave me a pat on the ass. "Damn your mom has a tight ass," he said to the girls.

When we got outside Gray looked at the girls. They had both worn T shirts over their suits.

"Well " he said. "You going to let your mother's hot body show you up or are you going to take off those T shirts."

Cammy spoke first. "Well, we admit the biker slut has a hot body, but so do we," she said as she pulled her shirt off.

"Dammit, stop calling me biker slut," I said. People are going to get the wrong idea. The girls just laughed.

"I don't know mom," said Tam. "I've seen T shirts online with that printed on them."

They both laughed again.

Gray looked at Cammy. "You're right, you do hold your own. Turn around and let me see."

Cammy did a slow turn. Inside I wanted to stop her and make her get dressed and I also wanted to strip her in front of him.

"Nice," he said.

She wiggled her ass at him and said, "Thanks."

We all looked at Tam. "Damn, I feel like I'm putting on a show," she said. Then she laughed and said, "I kinda like it."

She took off the T shirt and did a slow turn. Then legs apart, hands in the air, she struck a pose, "Everyone approve?"

Gray laughed, "Well, if you have to wear a suit, I guess that one will do."

The girls laughed grabbed their drinks and a lounge chair and relaxed.

The whole time we had been talking, Gray had his arm around me. His hand would slide under the string on the side of my bikini. I know the girls saw. I was embarrassed and turned on.

Gray asked me to help him in the kitchen. I followed him. When he was behind the counter he pulled his cock out from the fly of his surf shorts. "Suck my cock," he said.

I could see the girls from where I stood. I looked at them and then at him.

"I'll watch out for the girls," he said. "You suck my cock."

I wanted to suck his cock. The thrill of getting caught by the girls made it more exciting. I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I knew Gray. I knew he was not going to cum from a simple blow job, but I tried my best.

One of the girls called from the back and asked if she could have a diet soda. Gray answered, "Just a minute, I'll bring one."

She looked and only saw Gray. "Where'd mom go?" she asked.

"Oh, she's doing something for me," he responded

I snorted a bit and was afraid they'd heard me. Later Gray told me that they may have heard it, but not recognizing it, ignored it.

When the girls weren't looking Gray pulled me to my feet. He adjusted my bathing suit bottoms so more of my ass showed and sent me out with a round of drinks. Gray said that as I headed back to the kitchen both girls looked at my ass and then said something to each other.

I stood next to Gray in the kitchen. The counter was between us and the girls. Gray slid his hand into my suit and started playing with my pussy. The whole day so far had me wet. Now I was creaming. He pulled my bottoms aside and fingered me from the bottom. The juices from my pussy were all over his hand and down my leg.

He left the bottom not fitting right. One of my pussy lips was outside the suit. He held up his wet fingers for me to lick them clean. I did. As I did I think one of the girls saw me. That just got me wetter.

When I went out to join the girls Tam noticed my suit. "Geesh mom, you need to adjust your suit. Your falling out of it."

Cammy giggled. She must have noticed the wetness down my leg.

Gray jumped in the pool. Cammy jumped in with him. She swam up to him and kind of hung on him talking. All of a sudden she splashed him. He grabbed her and tossed her into the air and back into the pool. Tammy saw this and dived in splashing Gray to save her sister. A lot of splashing, throwing, and giggling ensued.

I am sure that Gray's hands landed on most parts of their bodies. One time he grabbed Tam by the waistband of her bikini bottoms. As he dragged her to him her whole ass was on display. I was enjoying watching the horseplay. I wanted to jump in and get Gray to grab me and throw me with those powerful arms. I wanted to wrap my legs around him like I'd seen the girls do. Instead I just watched.

Then, with one throw, Tam hit the water. When she did her bandeau top came off. Cammy laughed. She grabbed it and threw it to the other end of the pool. Tam retrieved it and then started chasing her sister. She caught Cammy, there was a flurry of wrestling and then a pair of bathing suit bottoms came flying out of the pool.

Cammy shrieked. "A little help here mom?"

I could see her in the water. From Gray's position I knew he had a perfect view of her ass.

"Thank you, but no," I said. "I'm not getting involved in anything where I might lose my bathing suit."

Tam laughed. "Better go get it. Unless you're not done showing Gray your ass," she said.

Cammy turned and saw Gray right behind her. "Well Gray, have you seen enough of it?" she asked.

"No such thing," replied Gray.

Cammy laughed, jumped out of the pool and retrieved her bottoms. She put them on but not before doing a turn to make sure everyone saw everything.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,367 Followers