He Let Them Have Me #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,367 Followers

Maybe she was my little girl.

When it was time to leave Gray asked me to stay and help him with something. I told the girls to take the car and I was going to stay and help Gray. They gave each other a look. I told them that their dad could pick me up on his way home. The girls took the car and left.

"What was Cammy talking to you so intently about," I asked.

"Well, first she wanted to know if I was really going to buy her something. I told her if she wanted me to I would. She laughed and said, 'Not too slutty.'

"Then she asked if you and Kyle seemed OK. I told her that from my conversations with both of you, you loved each other deeply."

"That was it?" I asked.

"Yup, then she splashed me and I threw her."

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"You mean grabbing your daughters sexy little bodies a few throwing them? With a bonus view of Cammy's ass?" he smirked.

"Yeah that," I said.

"Yes I did. They have tight little very fuckable bodies," he said. "You tell me, did you get turned on watching them? Knowing that I set it up, just so I could see them in bikinis?"

I didn't answer. I didn't want to tell him I did. I was embarrassed. What kind of parent does that. But when Cammy had to come out of the pool to get her suit, and knowing Gray was watching. I almost came without touching myself.

Gray let it go. He went inside to his bedroom. I followed.

"Get out of that suit," he said.

As I did he facetimed Kyle. "Your wife is over here giving me a blowjob. Can you come get her on the way home?"

I started sucking his cock. He turned the phone camera towards me.

"Show hubby what a good slut you're being."

I took his cock and rubbed it all over my face and tits. Then I sucked it again.

"So what are you up to?" Gray asked Kyle.

"I have a vendor here in my office," Kyle replied.

What!? I thought. This was a FaceTime call. What did the vendor see it hear?

"Oh cool," Gray said. "Is he local?"

Kyle told Gray that the guy was not local but had a few clients in the area so he usually stayed overnight.

"That's great," said Gray. "He's heard most of this conversation. Why don't you bring him with your when you come to get your wife."

"Ok," said Kyle. "We're almost done. See you soon."

"What was that!" I asked.

"Oh, your husband is going to bring some guy home from work to fuck you,"

He said it a little too nonchalantly for my tastes. "But he works with Kyle. What if he tells others at Kyle's office?"

"Actually, he's a vendor. If his company found out he'd slept with a client's wife, they'd fire him right away."

"Get back to my cock," he then continued, "That doesn't mean at some point people you guys work with, family, or friends won't find out. That depends on whether or not I think they can keep the secret."

Gray explained, "I have no desire to ruin your lives. Since you can say no at any time, whatever you give me is a gift. I have to respect that."

In a way it made sense. Here I was, sucking Gray's cock, waiting for my husband to bring over a stranger who is most likely going to fuck me, and the reality is, I am in charge. I can stop any time. The excitement is that I don't want to stop.

I continued sucking Gray's cock. The doorbell rang.

"Go answer the door," he said.

I was naked, it was most likely Kyle and his friend, but I didn't know for sure. I walked to the door and opened it. It wasn't Kyle.

He looked at me and the spoke to Gray, "New toy?"

Gray got up came to the door and said hi to the man. He invited the man in and had me close the door.

He introduced me. Funny, I thought later, I was standing there naked, as his slut, and Gray, always the gentleman, introduces me first. Now it makes me laugh.

At that time he introduced me to Sean, a neighbor. Obviously the neighbor knew about Gray's habits. I wondered if his other neighbors did.

I was completely embarrassed. I felt just like I did that day in college. Strangers looking at me naked. I felt my pussy get hot. I was wondering if I would fuck this man too. I knew Kyle was still bringing over the guy from the office. I wondered if this guy would want my pussy or mouth first.

I caught myself thinking that and thought, God, I am a slut. I'm not embarrassed about being here naked in front of one of Gray's neighbors. I'm just wondering what hole he's going to fuck me in.

Gray asked Sean if he had time to fuck me.

Time? That's it? Not desire? no isn't she pretty? just did he have time.

Gray explained that my husband was on his way over with another man to fuck me.

Sean asked, "Her husband's going to fuck her?"

Gray laughed, "Of course not. He'd have to watch. But if you have time, you could help the other guy out.

The guy looked me over. "Is she any good?" he asked.

"She's learning," Gray responded.

Learning I thought? What does that mean, learning? Maybe he read my mind. Maybe he was explaining it to his friend. I'm not sure, but he went on.

"Sex is sex, the act itself, for anyone who has sex regularly is repetitious and boring. Since most men don't get sex often, they're just happy when they get it. For me, I need more. Pushing a woman to see her limits is part of it, but seeing her transformation from doing it to wanting it is what I'm looking for.

"It's easy to just do what you're told. It in itself can be a turn on, but when a woman starts asking for it, and while doing it expresses how much and what she wants. That's when its amazing. When she wants something new and she brings it up first, asking if she can. That's when it's delicious."

The other guy laughed. He took my hand and said, "So, what do you want?"

He was right. I was here, I was naked, I obviously wanted something. What was it?

"I don't want to be a good girl anymore. I want more than wife, mother, PTA, social groups. I've always been the good girl, I don't want to be in control. I'm tired of telling my kids, my husband, anyone else what to do."

"What else," said Gray. "Don't stop."

"I want to be a slut. It's opposite of what I've been. I want to be wanton. But I want someone to make me, to take control."

"You could just cheat on your husband," Gray said.

I thought about it. That's true, but I wouldn't be satisfied. There was another piece. I knew what is was. I was afraid where it would lead."

In a soft voice I said, "I want others to know I'm no longer in charge. I also want Kyle to know that he is not in control, and people who Kyle knows to know he's not in control."

I felt awful saying it. What kind of person was I? Who would do such a thing. At the same time every nerve in my body was tingling. I didn't even realize it, but I was playing with my pussy.

Gray smiled, "Good girl. Now tell him what you want, right now."

I looked at the neighbor. "I want you to be using me when my husband arrives. I want him and his friend to know that my husband is not in charge. I don't want his friend to just come here and fuck me thinking it was my husband's idea. I want him to see that my husband has no control.

"Think of it. I'll be servicing someone my husband doesn't know when he walks in. My husband will have to be introduced to you. What will his friend think of him."

All the time I was talking my hand was on my pussy. I had been playing with myself. As I said those final words, I came. My knees buckled and I had to grab onto the neighbor for support.

I was a little embarrassed, I gave him a shy smile and said, "I need to be fucked."

I put my arms around his neck and rested a hand on his crotch I could feel him start to get hard through his jeans. I looked up at his face, "So what do you want? My pussy? My mouth? Do you want me on my back? On my knees? I just want your cock in me. What do you want?"

The neighbor sat on the couch and pulled out his cock. He motioned me over and turned me with my back towards him. I spread my legs and he lowered me to sit on his cock. I felt the tip of it against my pussy. I was soaked already but his cock was dry. I took one hand and wrapped it around his cock. I then slid the tip up and down my pussy to get it wet. Once it was wet I positioned it to enter me.

As I lowered myself on his cock I sighed. It felt so good to be fucked. I had become almost obsessed with cock, and any time I had one in me, I was happy.

He used his strong hands on my ass to push me forward and I would fall back on his cock. I looked at Gray. He wasn't even watching he was checking his phone. For some reason that made me hot. I was such a commonplace slut.

The cock in me was getting to me. I started to just concentrate on it. I tried to remember the guy's name. The fact that I couldn't, turned me on even more. I felt his hands on my tits as he reached around and pulled me down on his cock. I loved the way my nipples felt under his hand.

"Oh god. Yes. I love to fuck, give me that cock. Fuck me."

In my position on his lap he had complete access to my ass. As he fucked me his fingers played around my asshole. No one had ever done that before. I let out a loud moan. I felt his thumb at the opening of my ass. I came.

I didn't even hear the door open. When I opened my eyes there were 2 men in front of me. It took me a minute to realize one was Kyle.

Gray was talking.

"Hi Kyle," he said. "This is my neighbor Sean. He had a few minutes so I didn't think you'd mind him fucking your wife."

Kyle mumbled, "No that's fine."

I was feeling naughty. "Hi honey. Where's my kiss."

Impaled on Sean's cock I held my arms out. Kyle accepted my embrace and kiss.

Then I said, "Well, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend."

Just then Sean poked his thumb tip in my ass. I squealed.

Kyle introduced the guy as someone he worked with. I must have looked strange sitting naked on a man's lap with his cock in me as I extended my hand and introduced myself. I thought about the image it made and just as I did Sean slid his thumb in my ass. No one had ever done that before. I loved it. I came.

As the guy took my hand, my body shuddered and I let out an, "Oh my god Sean. That fucking made me cum."

I looked at Kyle's friend. "Sorry," I said, "Sean just stuck his thumb in my ass and it made me cum."

Then to Kyle I said, "Funny, I'd never let you touch my ass before and this stranger, who did it the first time, made me cum.

I returned my attention to Kyle's coworker. I reached out and stroked his cock through his pants. "I'm sorry, I'm being rude. I've paid no attention to your cock." I unzipped his pants and pulled it out.

"Oh look honey," I said to Kyle. "It's a little longer than your's."

It really wasn't anything great. It was a little longer and average in thickness, but it was fun to say. I looked at Kyle. The hard on in his pants was hard to miss.

Gray was just watching, amused, and smiling. The smile assured me he was proud of me. That made me want to do more.

I apologized to Sean and got off his lap. I told him I needed to greet our new guest. I got down on my knees and started sucking the guys cock.

Sean actually said, "That's Ok, I got to get going anyway." He patted me on the head and said, "Nice fuck. We'll have to do that again sometime.

I giggled.

I looked at the new guy, "Anything special you want?" I purred while handling his cock. I looked him in the eye and said, "Anything, anything at all."

He looked at Kyle, then he looked at Gray. Gray shrugged and smiled.

The guy not knowing what to do said, "Can I cum in your mouth?"

"Mmmm," I said. "I love a guy who cums in my mouth. Sit down. Let me suck you."

The guy sat on the couch. I wrapped my mouth around it and started sucking. Every once in awhile I'd stop. "How big a load do I get. I love the taste of cum."

It only took a few minutes before his cock started to throb. It wasn't a big load and I swallowed it all.

Gray looked at Kyle, "Why don't you take care of your friend. I'll drive your wife home."

Kyle left and I was standing there naked staring at Gray.

He laughed, "There's a toothbrush and mouthwash in the bathroom, go take a shower."

The shower felt good. I felt restored, I felt clean, and I felt pretty.

Gray took me in his arms, "You little slut, you did good today."

"Thank you," I said. I laid my head on his chest.

He put a finger under my chin, lifted my face, and kissed me. He'd never kissed me before. I actually started to tear up.

"Anything wrong." Gray asked.

"No, it's just you've never kissed me before, Kyle loves me. He'll kiss me even if I am a slut. Other guys don't think about it, but their kisses don't mean anything. You kissed me knowing I'm a slut. It's nice."

"Well, if you liked that. I think you'll like this."

He picked me up and carried me to his bed. He was tender with me. Treated me more like a lover than his slut. I came twice. At the end I begged him to cum in me. He did. I could feel it as it sprayed inside of me.

Gray said, "I'd better get you home."

I went looking for my suit. I went to put it on and Gray stopped me.

"I can't go home in just my wrap," I said.

It looked like Gray was thinking. "No, I suppose not he said."

He pulled a wrap from Ambers closet. It barely covered anything.

"Here, put this on."

The whole drive home I was hoping the girls were already in their rooms and wouldn't see me. Part of me hoped they weren't.

When we got home, Kyle was already there. Tam was still up with him. Gray said his hellos.

Tam looked at me and said, "That's not the wrap you were wearing when you left."

I explained the other stuff was wet and Gray lent me this out of Amber's closet.

"So," Tam said. "You're naked under that?"

I nodded.

Tam looked at Kyle, then me, and then Gray. Kyle looked red faced.

"Hmmm, Gray, I'm beginning to think you see a lot of naked women," she laughed.Then she started walking to her room. She stopped, turned and said, "I'm waiting for my present."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,367 Followers