All Comments on 'He said No'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 362 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
Interesting take

I liked it. No BS just action.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Short, sweet, and to the point!

Loved it! If he's smart, he got her on audio recorder plotting, and him telling her NO. She isn't going to be able to do shit to contest the Divorce!

Even in Flash Tales, you rule, LTW. 5 Big Stars!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

Thanks for the read not a big fan of flash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
For every action...

...there is an equal and opposite reaction. *****

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Nice flash story

I wouldn't change a damn thing on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just tne

way sickos should be left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only Solution

There are so many twisted and manipulating women out there. You have to sort them out to find a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good short read

Reminds me of the tale "It's the thought that counts" Beware when you start down the slope to cheating.

Another good one is "Blood from a Turnip" Wife throws life away for a one nighter with a college student.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
THE GOOD THING IS

she got what she wanted to get....Get it,,,Got it....Good. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story.

Bitch got her reward.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Nice

Those are stories I enjoy. Thanks.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

chiefcj46chiefcj46almost 11 years ago
Oh, yes !

Now this was a story I could get my mind around. I wish it was a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
leave it alone as a flash, but....

I find myself wondering if, despite the realization that her plan failed, she went ahead and fucked Carter anyway? How remorseful would she have been anyway? You never mentioned how long they had been married before she decided to eviscerate her husband. But the best part of this story is that in a few brief paragraphs, you show the lesson that selfish ideas and self-centered actions will ultimately isolate you, until you are LEFT alone.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

He is well rid of her. Well done flash story.

Myhands316Myhands316almost 11 years ago
Sometimes No Mean NO!

Great flash story. She never learned a simple truth of "be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it" Whereas he learned he is better without her.

WyldMTWyldMTalmost 11 years ago
Serves her right...

He said no. She pushed. He's gone. Serves her right but I'd make both suffer...big time. Him for being so arrogant...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfect

"Pure & Simple"

Good to see you can write something besides long and drawn out saga's.

I really hope you've decided to end with the ongoing life, trivia and times of Dalton & 'Against the Law'...that was a good read - If You Leave It There!!!

Anyway, thanks, enjoy your writing skills and Thanks again!

BDEarthBDEarthalmost 11 years ago
Short & Sweet

Thanx for a quick and excellent little story...with a happy ending.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Now this is a Good Story

Short sweet and to the point. I would suspect this happens more often than not in real life also. Conniving, scheming and what do you get? Consequences are a bitch.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
@Sometimes No Means No

I have to disagree slightly on this one. No Means No. Plain and simple. There's no "sometimes" about it. She was too blinded by her own hubris to see what she was doing to hubby. No Means No. She didn't get that. Wifey is done.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
I'm sorry

I blinked during the story...what did I miss?

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Delightful Romp

Perfect example of egotistic tunnel vision! I, too, was wondering if she consummated the act and if a judge would swallow the story that it was all meant to make him excited....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cheater!!!!!

This was the perfect set up for hubby to exact revenge on the slut and bull. At the very least he could have doused them both with 5 gallons of gasoline and set them afire. But no, you cheat and disappoint us by having him leave his house wihout a word, leaving behind a wimpy divorce paper. BTB fanatics hate you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Got what she deserves

Slut of a wife got what she deserves. Husband walked away before she could humiliate him; unlike others at least he had fore knowledge.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

No means no. Every time she mentioned the subject he said no. Bye-bye marriage. Ex-wife can fuck to her hearts content. WITHOUT her loving husband. Fucking cunt.

Stupid is as stupid does.

HA

Rogn123Rogn123almost 11 years ago
are women really that stupid?

Some probably are.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
The only change I would have made...

I would have changed the locks and garage door code while she was on her "date", then left the divorce papers taped to the front door with a note on it saying "You've been served". Oh, and throw all HER stuff on the lawn. lol

Still very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A BTB that makes sense.

She cheats. He divorces & leaves. Quid pro quo. Good enough for everybody but the snuff porn crowd or the cuckold crowd (which are basically the same). 5*

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
OK

GREAT.......This does happen......just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Didn't hold together for me

For her to be so incredibly vile toward him, to look forward to his humiliation, and then feel devastated when hubby leaves? Sorry, just doesn't add up for me. Too over-the-top, and the characters are too cardboard cutout.

Did NOT like this one.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
5*

A cracking little flash story :)

I agree with IronDragon in that the wife coming home to find her keys no longer working and divorce papers with her name on them pined to the front door would of been a cool way to show her up in front of her boy toy :)

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
The story fails on so many levels

The story fails on so many levels because you cannot do this kind of LW story which features such a stunningly disturbed and twisted wife with no foundation or background to a character.

Without it ...the story collapses and it reads like a reject from the JPB family of shit .

Sure we get to understand that the wife was determined to do this and had lost all connection to reality with her obsession. But we don't know why this obsession developed with her.

We don't know why she continue to think that her husband would agree to this even though he said no.

We don't know why she thought that his character... . which she herself said would not allow such a thing.. would now suddenly allow such a thing.

We don't know why she decided that that could not possibly be any negative blow back. Interestingly the man that she is going to fuck... THAT guy was giving far more consideration and thought to the husband's mental state and possible reactions .. than the wife.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
A good outline

...for a story, but not a story. Not even a flash story.

oldiethevoyeuroldiethevoyeuralmost 11 years ago
Not love

Sorry! Not for me....That's not love, that's pure contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
top conclusion

short and right!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
To The Point

No BS just action. Guess the wife just didn't get it. Love to see a continuation of the story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
5* Short, to the point

and it worked.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Short and Sweet

Another dumb bitch bites the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
smart guy

took no shit.

obviously had some contacts somewhere to get a dissolution done that fast.

next chapter: ex-wife's bf turns up dead in the river?

that would make me smile

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Short and to the Point

Communication zero, marriage over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
next chapter

How about for the next chapter, the wife begs the husband to cancel the divorce and come home. He agrees, but on the condition she gives up the idea of cuckolding him and she is forced to sit and watch him take a lover to their bed. Turn about is fair play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon ... Excellent Suggestion ...

"How about for the next chapter, the wife begs the husband to cancel the divorce and come home. He agrees, but on the condition she gives up the idea of cuckolding him and she is forced to sit and watch him take a lover to their bed. Turn about is fair play."

I would also add that after he takes another lover in front of her .... he takes his wife to bed, demands she give him her ass and then when she is on all fours ... he ties her legs & arms to the bedposts AND then SHOVES his wedding ring and the divorce papers up her whore ass.

NOW THAT IS AN ENDING!!!!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Good for him !

I do like stories were the poor cuckold husband fights back. Why would a wife believe her husband would just accept this humiliation !

I agree with previous comments that the next chapter should be the wife begging for her husband to come back. His conditions include her giving up the cuckold notion, do any sexual act he wants, and he will bring a woman home for his wife to watch him fuck. Then she has to lick his cum out of her pussy. And the wife will not get her husbands cock or any other cock for months. Knowing that during this time the husband is regularly shagging other women.

Now that would be sweet !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF?

Why are any of you talking about reconciliation, even with humiliation? She's the classic narcissist-- all transmitter, no receiver. Under no conditions would I agree to reconnect with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well its about time that someone with some balls said No!

Finally a man with some back bone steps up to his wife and says "no"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hairy in viagara

Get a life. This was a story. I would hate to see what you would comment about a Superman comic. Do you have nothing else to do but sit in your wheelchair with your laptop and complain about people who write things that you cant. I hope some poor girl wipes your ass. Laptop...thank you. I liked it.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 THE WEAKER PARTNER

should never try and control the mate, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Now THAT is the right answer!

FINALLY someone gets it right! I loved this story. After reading so many stories where some dumb woman takes control over her husband or boyfriend and the guy does nothing or accepts getting abused and/or humiliated, you have the PERFECT ANSWER for all that "Honey you're my cuckold/slave" crap. 99.9% of men have pride and self respect, so when people write that they accept their wives and girlfriends trying to control them it makes me both laugh and puke. These may be fictional stories, but even fiction needs some foundation in reality. Congratulations on a perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Had Her Cake and It Ate Her

Another Dumb slut who wanted too get her way. Even ignorant enough to keep going on her skanky way even when she was warned not to. "No." Well at least I hope she can read the papers. Maybe her buddy upstairs can help her.

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
Nicely done.

You have reached a new high when you get Harryin VA to tell you how bad it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Comments from HIV or "Panned in Peoria"

Heck, I thought an excoriating comment from HIV was a clear sign of having arrived as a successful author on this site...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Finally

A man who refuses to accept a scheming bitch's power play and wont take the disrespect she is dishing him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it Simple Stupid....

A quick story to the point, short but in reality the best way to do it....5

Think about it, this man does not fuck around. If he found out after the fact this would have been a BTB story, with a lot of blood.....lol.....bill

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Hey this was great a scheming spoiled wife demands her way manipulates amd coerces husband and loses the whole banana.

Well written simple emotional and direct to the point. All men aren't created equal. Some have principals that aren't negotiable. The wife made basic assumptions that were off the mark and she misjudged her power of persuasion and her husband's resolve. In other words, she thought she could ramrod a sexual lifestyle that she desired without his consent. His resolve was not discussed at length but the point was made by the actions he'd taken in getting moved out and serving divorce papers and surrendering his wedding ring. Communication was at the root of the problem amongst this couple. They failed to see eachothers points and divorce was the only logical outcome. There are some men that fantasize about the wife's endeavoring but her husband wasn't one of them. Plain and simple. She can enjoy her sexual self now without the comfort of a loving spouse. Too bad, very sad and tragic. Marriage can be a beautiful experience when the couple support eachother. This marriage was a complete failure due to the wife's aggression and lack of intelligence. You can change your spouse or anyone if they are unwilling to attempt change. The author captured a great deal in a few words in a very short story, which requires a great deal of expertise. Thank you!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
More of these please

Great plot, nicely written. Loved it. 4*

OldpartOldpartalmost 11 years ago
Nice!

Stupid should not be passed on to the next generation.

theanalisttheanalistalmost 11 years ago
5 star

could have added to perfection if the wife saw him leaving along with a beautiful woman....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfect just like it is

This story needs nothing added or subtracted. Bravo!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 CARELESS CHEATING IS KID STUFF

or in this case a definite loss. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This read like a classic story. It was great no changes necessary.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Good Story

Finally an author that serves up revenge as it should. Not with violence, rather divorce. If a next chapter is sought out, I would suggest a few lines where he sues the lover too, teaching him a financial lesson he will never forget. I myself, do not care for cockold stories, swapping or sharing or cheating... In reality, I wish laws were made available to protect those victim of this adultery. even split of assets is simply not fair when you or the victim has made their lives journey providing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EAT IT .....

BITCH, CUNT, WHORE! COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED TO BIGGET SLUT!!!

.... now that felt good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure

Any woman could be that stupid. But I've been wrong about that before, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Ain't Karma a BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOL

"a stunningly disturbed and twisted wife with no foundation or background to a character....."

Do tell.

She has a background...one of a stupid and selfish woman, to be wanting what she does. And she does have a foundation, one of pure shit. Have you not read other cuck style stories? All are depressingly similar in most ways, involving a cheating whore who cares for nothing but her own gratification, and some fucktard who gets off on fucking whores and demeaning other men. The only changes involve the hubby, who vary from the "please take my testicles from me lest I actually have sex and pass on my shitty genes" to the BTB type (I favor those.) But for Harry in VA, for you to think any such woman could be anything other than "stunningly disturbed and twisted"....well, that's just damned odd.

wonder203wonder203over 10 years ago
To the point

Nice simple and to the point. When a man or woman says no there comes a point when they will stop fighting and just leave. These stories are all works of fantasy (or at least most of them) but there are always lessons to be learned from even fantasy.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
It is as simple as

No means No!

It doesn't matter who is saying it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Yep as we have all been trained for 30 years -

NO MEANS NO!! bitch

You fucked up big time and he tried to warn you and protect you from your own stupidity - ah well no helping some people.

Enjoy your big tall handsome Carter d00d - he just won;t get his thrills -

Nice Flash -

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
JUST SAY NO

for her it was Just Learn to Know...TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wished for least 1 page more.

5 stars for stand your ground, as it should be.

hopefully we have an American male author instead of the new fairy tinker bell

cucks of late. continue the fight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

That's how you deal with a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FIVE PURPLE STARS

FROM THE B T B BRIGADES

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Enjoy your stray dick(s), you can have all you want, not.

Some women (and men) don't know when they are well off. This man did exactly the correct thing, Divorce her cuckolding ass, now she can get all the strange she wants. Don't pay any alimony, either. Don't give her a dime unless your are forced to it. Great flash story, I would have like to have it be longer.

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
Very short story.

It was too short to explain why she believed as she did or his actions in leaving. Therefore, little understanding of the outcome so I rated it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant !!!

Exactly the right way to treat his piece of shit wife. She fucked up, he acted. No discussion no turning back the bitch is history and rightly so. This is what should happen to all of the disrespecting whore wives that try to manipulate their man. The bitch learned too late that her husband was a real man,and what real man would tolerate such a fucked up cunt as her. Shame that she and her arsehole boyfriend didn't get burned (As in gas explosion) thats probably the only thing that would have made this story better. A.P

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
APPARENTLY THERE WAS SOME TYPE OF COMMUNICATION PROBLEM

she couldn't take NO for an answer, TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
What Did She Expect?!

MAYBE a husband might be willing for his wife to get a little strange, but NO WAY a normal guy would accept humiliation as part of the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Short & straight to the point! Well Done!

5 Stars, but then of course, that is obvious.

How could it be anything other than 5 stars?

'nuff said.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
One move

two blows.

The wise ass who wanted to "help" with the humiliation doesn't get to take another man's wife. The wife, isn't a wife anymore.

Blaster63Blaster63about 10 years ago
What happened with the husband?

Would love to see what happens after that? I mean, we know that he left, but what did she do after finding him gone, divorce papers on the dresser, the guy she brought in, what was the interaction after that? What was she thinking about after she found him gone? Just curious as to the after effects of her dream marriage? But a totally awesome story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No KarenE

...unlike your limp dick husband/boyfriend/latest Cuck toy boy ... this husband had "some" balls and simply told his cheating, WHORE wife to "SHOVE IT!!!"

LoneEagleLoneEagleabout 10 years ago
No KarenE?

Whoa. What did she say that was so bad? I read what she said and it confirmed that a normal man wouldn't accept being a cuckold or being humiliated. I agree with her.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
neither letter

What part of NO didn't she understand ?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Thanks, LoneEagle!

Yeah, I don't know what Anon's problem is, unless it was my accepting the POSSIBILITY that a husband MIGHT allow his wife to get some strange.

Nowhere am I suggesting that I approve of that, just accepting that SOME men might.

I made it QUITE clear that no normal man would agree to the humiliation that she had planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hairy Immunodeficiency Virus, and DWsnot-drops,

This is a FLASH STORY, you absolute mouth-breathing retards. It is NOT meant to provide voluminous background dribble, and worked beautifully in it's context. It is MEANT to be a quick cut scene.

And just because you go by a username does not mean your ideas have any more credence than anybody else here, so if you bother whining about me, or to me, I don't care anyway.

I am surprised DWshrivelled-nuts did not complain that Terry was an old bag too, seeing other comments from him(?) where he thinks anybody over 21 is a dried-up old prune, and not erotic, and not worthy of writing about. After all, the slut in this story picked a guy that was "younger than she, by seven or eight years at least".

KarenE, I do love your comments, and I am thankful that LoneEagle supported you. I am still glad that you justified your first comment a little, because a normal man (as in, the average... the mean... the greater body of statistics) would also not accept his wife getting a little strange either. Not a NORMAL man, anyway. More like one of the ones on the fringes of the species.

Like Swingerjill.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Stupid worthless cunt. He said no all along. She deserved what she got.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Another Stupid Wife Story

Seen this type here before. You would think that these guys would realize they had married an idiot long before these morons pull this kind of crap. Are there really people out there that marry the retarded and then are shocked when they do something stupid?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SET THE RULES...PLAY THE GAME

how can you ever lose, TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No @sugna...

Not "Another Stupid Wife Story", but yes "Another story about a stupid wife" who looses everything...

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago
A word from the LW reader hive mind

Guys! It's a flash story! That means you aren't allowed to judge it on whether it's well written or whether it is interesting or sexy or any of the things a story on an erotica site should be! I mean, when someone posts a short cuckold story yeah, we go tell him to kill himself and threaten him and call him insane while belittling someone for daring to write a short story, but this is a flash story! That's totally different, in that it's not actually different at all but it's on a subject we like and by an author we like. That changes everything. Immediate five stars without even bothering to actually read it beyond skipping to the end to make sure it ended in an acceptable way. Although maybe we should deduct a star due to a lack of violence or rape towards the wife. Now let's all go back to yelling at Xleglover about how mentally ill he is for having a fetish we don't share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Only thing that could have made it better would be to find hubby waiting with some hired muscle to beat the shit out of both the stupid cunt of a wife and her equally stupid cunt of a boyfriend. Then leave the divorce papers.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Question???

A great flash story. You said everything that needed to be said. The only question I have is did this woman really know her husband? Did she expect him to just roll over and accept whatever she did? There is no love in his relationship with this woman. This guy did the right thing, divorce her and move on with his life. I can't imagine this person crying and in pain when he leaves because there was no love in her heart, not when she wanted to humiliate him the way she planned.

Good writing and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uhh

She loves him? Good God, what would she do to someone she hated?

This woman is quite disturbed, mentally speaking. Inflicting cruelty and humiliation on her husband, her life partner? For the sake of what exactly? She had the fortune of him simply leaving the disaster of a marriage behind, I'd have opted for skinning her and her would-be-lover alive and then crucifying the carcasses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

And not just because the bitch got what she deserved. This was simply well played. Maybe we could have a sequel that tells the story from his point of view, but this was perfect. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pointless story

complete waste of time... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You can only be pushed so far.

Before you push back. And yes, No means No.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Some women just never listen....

Well done! A chapter 2 might be interesteing; email me if you would like some suggestions!

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Great stuff

What a very stupid woman ! ! 5 *****

VickieTernVickieTernover 9 years ago
The end

was not at all surprising. I'd anticipated that when she returned home, instead of an empty house she found him in their bed fucking his own nubile young lady, so she could begin to deal with her own feelings about that. Then, having made his point yea or nay, that he'd leave her.

Still, as with so many of your tales, tight and freshly written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous