He Said She Said Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,994 Followers

After that the party turned into an orgy. The girls were already using the vibrators and dildos on themselves and each other while they watched. When I climbed off the cock that was in my pussy three girls moved in and sucked it back to life. Three more attacked the one that had been in my mouth. Then they took turns getting fucked. Before the night was out I got fucked several more times and had numerous vibrators in dildos stuffed up my cunt.

I know that some might consider what I did cheating on John, but god knows what he did at his bachelor party. Besides, we weren't married so it didn't count. What he did on our honeymoon, though, was unforgivable. It makes what I did at the wedding nothing at all even though I felt bad at the time.

I should tell you that the wedding was a disaster from the beginning. All I could think about was Ricky Haskins. I had no idea that he would be there. It turns out that John invited him. They knew each other from college. Anyway, Ricky was my very first boyfriend in high school. He took my virginity and taught me practically everything I knew about sex. He dumped me our senior year and it took a long time to get over it.

At the reception Ricky asked me to dance for old time's sake. I don't know why I was so nervous. It had been years since I had seen him. Feeling him so close to me made my body respond in ways I knew it shouldn't, particularly on my wedding day. Near the end of the reception he asked if he could talk to me privately, that there was something he wanted to tell me.

My stomach had butterflies from being in his presence. I thought I had put him out of my mind, but all of the old feelings seemed to come rushing back. I followed him into an empty office in the back. He closed the door and leaned against the desk. He took my two hands and looked into my eyes.

"Marsha, look, I know what I did to you in high school was rotten and, well, I just wanted to say I am sorry. I have thought about you often but I never had the courage to call and tell you that. Anyway, I'm glad I had a chance before you got away."

I mumbled something and he mumbled something back and then somehow we were kissing. He pulled me close. Our tongues were in each other's mouths. I felt him unzip the back of my wedding dress and pull it down my shoulders. His hands pushed up my bra and squeezed the soft flesh of my tits. I moaned when he leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

I knew this was all wrong but I couldn't stop. My hand found his bulge and rubbed it through his trousers. I pulled down his zipper and reached inside. My fingers curled around his swollen shaft and pulled it through the opening. John continued to feast on my nipples sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

His lips moved back up to mine and we kissed some more. I found myself falling to my knees in front of him. My mouth moved to his swollen member and my lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. I felt his cock slide across my tongue as it ventured deeper into my mouth. I sucked and slurped aggressively taking him into my throat and bobbing my head up and down his shaft.

My pussy was about to explode. I reached under my dress and slipped a hand into my silk panties. I found my clit among the slimy folds and rubbed it in circles. The feel of his cock in my mouth was like an aphrodisiac. My fingers went faster and faster. He grabbed my head and fucked my face hard and fast. Spit was drooling from my lips as I tried to keep up with his thrusts.

Everything happened at the same time. His cock swelled between my lips. Just as the first jet of cum splashed off the roof of my mouth my pussy exploded. I pulled my mouth off his spewing cock and squealed with a powerful orgasm. Hot cum splashed against the side of my face. He kept shooting and drenched my nose and forehead. Several gobs landed in my hair. I shuddered one last time and pulled my hand from my panties.

Ricky zipped up and left me there dripping with cum. In a way I was relieved because I am sure I would have let him fuck me if he wanted. As it was I hadn't cheated on John because it was only a blowjob. I cleaned myself the best I could and then ran to the bathroom to do a more thorough job.

My pussy was still tingling for a hard cock. I couldn't wait for Hawaii so we fucked in the limo on the way to the airport and again on the airplane. That first night we fucked like dogs and I even made him take me down to the beach and "rape" me like I had always fantasized.

It was the second morning when John came back to our cabana after helping Dawn that I realized he was fucking her. I could taste her pussy juice all over his cock. I knew it wasn't mine. A girl knows the taste of her own pussy. I didn't say anything to him. Instead I decided to get even. I fucked him until he was exhausted and fell asleep on the bed. Then I headed to the pool. It didn't take long to find what I wanted. Two hunks were in the hot tub drinking beer.

"Mind if I join you boys?"

They didn't. I sat between them and let my hands settle on their thighs. They got the message and slid their hands up my legs. Two fingers slipped into my pussy. I grabbed both cocks. Ten minutes later we were up in their room. I was on all fours getting pounded from the rear and sucking the other cock with my mouth.

The guy fucking my pussy finally grunted and filled me with so much cum I could feel it running out and down my thighs. The guy I had been sucking pulled out and moved behind me. His hard cock slammed into my cum drenched pussy. He pumped me hard and fast until he grunted and filled me with another enormous load of cum.

I sucked them both back to hardness. They took turns fucking me in different positions until I was exhausted. Several hours later I emerged with cum running down my legs and splattered all over my face and hair. John was not in the room. I put my ear to the wall and heard him fucking Dawn.

I went down to the beach to look for my next victims.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Richards, but our time is up for today. I'll see you next week at and you can pick up where we left off."

John

John walked into Brenda's office. She was wearing a pair of tight white pants that did little to hide her shapely ass. His eyes looked down between her legs and he thought he could see the swell of her pussy. Her nipples were poking shamelessly through her red top. He smiled and looked into her deep blue eyes when she shook his hand. She held his gaze just long enough to make him wonder if she was indeed flirting.

"Let's pick up where we left off... after the honeymoon. And please, don't leave out any details, particularly those involving sexual activity."

She sat down and crossed her legs. John continued with his story.

With the honeymoon over it was time to begin our lives together, and what a beginning it was. We moved into a new apartment and fell into a routine... wake up and fuck before work, fuck during lunch when we could, fuck before dinner and fuck at bedtime. On the weekends we played sex games until we were exhausted. After the first few months the frequency dropped as it does in all relationships, but the sex was always hot.

Our next door neighbor was a 35 year old woman named Tammi. She was a real knockout with great tits, a tight ass and long blond hair. She had an eighteen year old daughter named Kim who was also a knockout. Her husband had recently left her for a younger woman. Apparently they were having a big fight over the divorce so technically she was still married.

Tammi and Marsha became good friends. I saw her around the apartment on a regular basis. It always felt like she was flirting with me by the way her big brown eyes twinkled and her full lips puffed out. She liked to wear tight t-shirts that showed off her big tits. She usually wore tight jeans that looked like they were painted on to her shapely ass.

The first time I fucked Tammi was six months after we moved into the apartment. Marsha was at a girlfriend's bachelorette party. I was watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. Tammi showed up in her usual t-shirt and jeans outfit. It was pretty obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, but not all that unusual for her either. I was lounging around in a pair of loose fitting gym shorts and a tank top.

"So where's your love bunny tonight? Don't tell me she left you all alone?"

I explained the bachelorette party but I had the feeling that Tammi already knew. After all she and Marsha were best friends and talked almost every day. She invited herself in and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. When she tipped it to her lips it came out too fast and ended up all over her t-shirt.

"Oops. I spilled."

She brushed her tits pretending to wipe off the water. I could now see her hard nipples through the thin material leaving little to the imagination. I wasn't wearing any underwear and the effect on my cock was immediate.

"So she's out with a bunch of girls doing god knows what with some male strippers and you're not worried? You should be."

"I trust Marsha. We have a good, um, you know... physical relationship. She doesn't need to look for it from other men.

"Tell me about it. The noises you and Marsha make at night drive me crazy. These walls are made out of paper you know. Anyway, if I was at the party I know what I'd be doing. I haven't had a man in a long time."

My cock was growing harder by the second. I played into her hands without really thinking about it.

"Is that right? And exactly what would you be doing?"

She stepped closer. I didn't move. She put her hands on my chest.

"I could show you if you want. Besides you don't really believe Marsha is just watching do you? You deserve to have a little fun yourself."

She moved closer and kissed me on the lips. I knew I shouldn't, but I opened my mouth. Our tongues mingled. Tammi pressed against me and threw her arms around my neck. Her big tits crushed against my chest. I lowered my hands to her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy against my hard cock. We ground our bodies together. She put her tongue in my ear.

"What I really want to know is whether or not you're as big as Marsha says. Is that why she screams so loud when you fuck her?"

Tammi dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts. My swollen member bounced free and slapped her in the face. She wrapped her fingers around it.

"Holy shit, she wasn't kidding. You know, it's just not fair for Marsha to keep something like this all to herself. She won't mind if I have a little taste. After all, we are best friends."

Her tongue swirled across my swollen knob as she slid it between her lips. She tortured me by raking her teeth across the smooth skin of my head and sucking it in and out of her mouth. Her tongue continued to work its magic on the sensitive tip. I let out a loud moan. Every nerve ending in my body was tingling.

Suddenly her lips slid down my shaft. She took me deep in her mouth. Her tongue moved across the veins and ridges of my hard meat as she licked and sucked with the passion of a hungry animal. Her own moans and slurps were loud and aggressive. Spit drooled from her lips. Her mouth was devouring me like no woman ever had. She was incredible.

After some effort Tammi did what no other woman had done. She sucked my entire cock down her throat. With her lips pressed against my pubes she massaged me with her throat muscles until she had to come up for air. Strings of spit dripped from her mouth and my cock. Seconds later she had me back in her mouth and down her throat.

I was delirious with pleasure. I grabbed her head and began to fuck her face hard and fast. She loved it and moved her lips and tongue in synch with my powerful thrusts. Occasionally I would jam it down her throat and hold it there before pulling out and then cram it back into her mouth.

"Fuck my tits."

Tammi ripped off her top and wedged my dripping cock between her two oversized melons. She squeezed them together as I repeatedly slammed my cock up between them. She bent her head so she could take the tip between her lips and swirl her tongue across it on each thrust. I was about to lose it.

"Oh god... oh fuck... I'm going to cum... oh shit... here it comes... UUUUUHHHH..."

Tammi slammed her lips down my shaft just as the first jet of hot cum exploded from the tip of my cock. A steady stream of thick white cream poured into her mouth. She pumped my cock with her hand as a second, third and fourth eruption sprayed between her lips. Cum drooled down her chin and onto her tits when I finally pulled it from her mouth.

I was drained and weak. My legs were wobbly. No one had ever made me cum so hard with their mouth. Tammi looked up at me with her big brown eyes. Cum was still drooling from her lips onto her tits. She closed her mouth and swallowed, and then wiped off her chin and licked her fingers clean.

"Mmmmmm... I'm glad to know there is a lot of cum that goes with that big cock. There had better be more where that came from because I haven't finished with you. In fact, I've hardly started. I hope Marsha isn't too horny when she comes home because I plan to drain every ounce of cum that your body can produce."

Tammi stood and wiggled out of her jeans and panties. I've never heard of a woman's pussy described as big, but hers was certainly robust. The lips of her cleanly shaved pussy swelled out from between her legs like an oversized peach with a dark cleft down the middle separating the two halves. There were already beads of moisture on the fleshy lips that pushed up through her gash. Her swollen clit poked out proudly from its hood.

The naked woman standing before me could have been right out of a centerfold magazine. Everything was perfect. While the tits were huge, they kept their shape and fell from her chest like two large grapefruits with swollen brown nipples and hard tips. They didn't look to be enhanced but who can really tell these days. Her flat stomach, rounded hips and swollen pussy added an extra special touch. A thought passed through my mind.

"Do you mind if I take some pictures?"

"Not at all, as long as I get a copy. Just don't let Marsha see them."

Her playful smile let me know she was going to enjoy posing. I got the digital and began to click away. From the poses she struck it looked like she had done this before. Her eyes were practically fucking the camera. After a few frontals she turned around and then bent over with her legs together and her pussy peeking out at me. Then she spread her legs and fingered herself. I got a lot of good close-ups. She sat on the counter and spread her legs so I could take more close-ups of her hot pussy while she fingered it and pulled it open.

It wasn't long before my cock was hard and ready for more action. She asked me to take pictures of her sucking my cock which she did with the same passion as before. After that she climbed onto the kitchen table, pulled her legs back and asked me to lick her pussy. I buried my face in heaven.

Tammi picked up the camera and clicked away as I munched, slurped, licked and sucked the sweet nectar from her juicy plum. I shoved two fingers up inside her and twisted them around against the smooth walls of her cunt. She put down the camera, grabbed my head and arched her back.

"Oh fuck... oh god... yes... oh... oh... aaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

I could tell she was close but not quite over the top. My tongue went faster and faster across her clit. I buried a third finger in her pussy and dug them hard against her pelvic bone looking for her sweet spot. Her gasps and moans became more desperate. Her body twisted and squirmed. Her fingers pulled at my hair as they dug into my scalp. Then it happened.

I had heard that there were women who literally exploded during orgasm but thought it was a myth. Tammi's pussy erupted like a water fountain. A sweet and sticky fluid gushed against my face and filled my mouth. Her screams pierced the air. Her body shook and jerked in erratic spasms until the orgasm finally passed. Breathing hard, she looked up at me with her wanton and wild eyes.

"Get up here and fuck me. I need your big cock in my pussy."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I stood and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her gash until it slotted into her opening. I felt the wet heat of her pussy wrap around my bulging knob as it pushed into her body. I didn't go deeper but instead fucked the head in and out of her pussy and occasionally teasing her clit.

"I want to watch. I want to see your cock go into my pussy."

Tammi sat up propping her arms behind her and lifted her knees. I continued to fuck the head of my cock in and out between the open folds of her cunt. She picked up the camera and clicked away.

"Deeper. I want you in me deeper."

We both watched the shaft of my swollen member slowly disappear into her steamy cunt stretching the walls as it plowed deeper and deeper into her pussy. I was expecting to bottom out but she had a deep cunt and took all of it, another first. I held it there and swirled it around inside her. She squirmed against me trying to push me even deeper.

"Now fuck me. Fuck me like a whore."

I pulled out and slammed it back inside her juicy cunt again and again and again. She put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my body. I grabbed her creamy ass cheeks and lifted her off the table. We staggered across the room knocking over a lamp and bumping into furniture. I slammed her against the wall and drove her up the side with each thrust.

Her screams pierced the air. Her fingernails dug into my back and her heels clutched at my ass. Her pussy exploded and drenched both of us in cunt juice. I couldn't hold back. My ball shrunk. Cum surged through the length of my cock. I grunted. A powerful eruption sprayed into her cunt. She exploded in another series of orgasms digging her fingernails even deeper into my skin.

Tammi dropped to her knees and sucked my dripping cock between her lips. I was drained but she worked me aggressively with her mouth until I could feel it swell back to full size. She moved her mouth to my balls and licked them with her tongue while sucking on them and then went back to my cock.

"I want it in the ass. Fuck me in the ass, John. Deep and hard..."

This was a first for me. No woman had ever let me fuck them in the ass. Even Marsha, as wild as she was, didn't like it the one time we tried. She said it was too big so we stuck to conventional fucking.

Tammi stood and turned around propping her hands on the wall. She tilted her ass in the air and spread her cheeks exposing her tight sphincter. I drooled spit down her crack and rubbed it into her asshole with the tip of my cock. I pressed at the same time she pushed against me. Her tight nub slowly opened until the head of my cock punched through and disappeared inside.

"Oh god yes. I want you deeper. I want to feel your cock all the way up my ass."

I pushed harder and felt my swollen meat slowly penetrate her tight opening until my balls were against her pussy. I pulled out and slammed it back in. I did it again and again driving it deeper on each thrust. Tammi bent over further so I could pound her ass hard and deep. Her screams were uncontrollable.

"Fuck me... fuck my ass... harder... yes... yes... aaaaahhhhhhhh..."

Tammi had three fingers pumping in and out of her pussy. Her body stiffened and then began to shake uncontrollably. A desperate scream escaped from her throat. Pussy juice squirted onto the floor. I continued to pound her hard. Her orgasm went on and on and on. She finally pulled off my cock and collapsed onto the floor. After catching her breath she looked up at me.

"I don't think I have ever cum so hard in my life. God I love your cock."

We moved over to the couch where she sat back on my cock as I guided it up her ass. She rode me to another series of orgasms. She got on her back and pulled her knees back. I rammed my meat back up her ass while she fingered herself to another gushing orgasm. This time I grunted and came with her dumping a huge load of cum deep into her bowels.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,994 Followers