He Said She Said Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers

We showered together and fucked against the wall with the warm water streaming over our bodies. Tammi turned around so I could fuck her in the ass until she came. We washed each other and returned to the bed where we licked and sucked each other in a sixty-nine position. She came again when I bit her clit with two fingers up her ass.

Tammi crawled up my body and stuffed my cock into her cunt. I watched it slide in and out of her body between her two perfectly formed ass cheeks. She fucked me slowly rotating her ass as she lifted up and slammed down on my length. The view was almost as erotic as the act itself and soon I could feel more cum churning in my balls.

Tammi continued to fuck me slowly until I was near my peak. She quickly climbed off me and sucked me deep into her mouth. Then she did something again that no one has ever done. She shoved a finger up my ass and found my button. The explosion of cum was instantaneous and powerful. I pumped a huge load into her mouth despite it being my fourth in two hours.

I pretended to be asleep when Marsha came home at two in the morning. I thought she would slip into bed, but instead she went into the bathroom and showered. That should have been the tipoff that all was not well because she never showers at that hour. In the morning we awoke and fucked like two people that hadn't been laid in a week.

Brenda looked at her watch and held up her hand.

"Our time is up for today, John. I think we are making a lot of progress. We'll continue this next week, but first I have a question. How big is it?"

"What, you mean my cock?"

Brenda nodded. John shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. I could show you. Would you like to see?"

Brenda hesitated before answering. Her eyes were glued to the bulge in his pants. John was considering unzipping and letting it flop out when she answered.

"No. That won't be necessary, but I would like you to measure it for me. Would you do that?"

"Does it matter? What does all this have to do with therapy?"

"I'm the doctor and I will decide what matters. Just do it, please."

John shrugged his shoulders and nodded. Once again he passed Marsha in the waiting room on his way out.

Marsha

"Hello Mrs. Richards. Please make yourself comfortable. You can start whenever you want. I believe we had finished with the honeymoon."

Marsha noticed Brenda's nipples poking out from her top. Was she getting turned on by all this? She thought she could detect a faint smell of pussy. Maybe John was fucking her. She shook her head to clear it of these images and continued with her story.

I am sure that John told you he was this great Romeo because he was fucking our neighbor Tammi. What he doesn't know is that I arranged it. Tammi and I became good friends when we moved in next door. She told me how horny it made her to hear us fucking all the time. I told her what a nice big cock John had and jokingly said I might let her try it out sometime.

Anyway, six months after moving into the apartment I was invited to attend my friend Darcy's bachelorette party. The same strippers who were at mine were going to be there, and I was pretty sure things would get out of hand at the party like they did last time. I knew we would all be drunk or stoned and that meant there was a high probability I was going to get fucked.

I had been good since our honeymoon because I hadn't caught John cheating on me again. In fact our sex life was great, but since I was planning on getting fucked silly like last time I decided to have pity on John and told Tammi she could fuck him while I was gone. The only stipulation was that she had to tell me everything. She did better than that – she showed me pictures.

I know you probably think I'm some kind of slut because I was going to let some dancers fuck me behind my husband's back, but he started it by cheating on our honeymoon. I assumed he was still getting it from anyone who was willing to drop their panties, but even if he wasn't, I was sure he was going to fuck Tammi and of course I was right so I had nothing to feel guilty about.

"Tell me about the party, Mrs. Richards, and don't leave out any details."

Marsha looked at her and smiled.

"Are you getting off on this?"

"Of course not, Mrs. Richards. If you want me to help you I need the details. Your husband has been very forthcoming with me and I expect the same from you."

So that was why she was all hot and gooey when I arrived, Marsha thought to herself. She is getting off on this. Well if it's a juicy story she wanted then Marsha was going to give her one that would make her eyes pop.

Four dancers showed up at the bachelorette party including the two that were at mine. There were only six girls so we asked if they might have two more friends to even the odds, and sure enough they did. By the time the last two arrived we had all been drinking heavily and were more than a little tipsy. We told the guys that we wanted to strip for them if they didn't mind.

I never realized what a turn on it would be to strip for an audience. I was wearing a short, tight cocktail dress with black heels. Underneath I wore a tiny red thong and no bra. Mandy turned up the music and we all began to gyrate. We danced around and with each other for a few minutes before separating and choosing our own individual victims.

I moved in front of one of the hunks on the couch with my legs spread and my hands on my lower stomach moving my hips in circles. When he reached out to touch me I slapped his hand away and gave him a wicked smile. Then I turned around and bent over shaking my ass in his face. I knew my short dress had ridden up and that he had a full view of my cheeks and pussy covered by the thin material of the thong.

I unzipped the back of my dress. After teasing him briefly by holding it in place, I let it drop to the floor. Now I was dancing wearing only heels and a thong, with the crotch of my panties getting damper by the second. I played with my tits and pinched my nipples. I squatted in front of him with my thighs spread. I slid a hand up between my legs and rubbed my pussy while looking him in the eye.

I looked around and realized that some of the girls were already moving to the next stage. Mandy, who was dancing next to me, caught my eye and smiled wickedly. We could both feel the electricity in the air and danced towards each other. I had never been with another girl, but some force pulled us closer. Our nipples brushed against each other. Then out lips met.

It wasn't a long kiss, but it was enough to let me know I wanted more. We danced back over to our respective partners. Mine had his bottoms pushed down. His big thick cock rose up from his lap. I moved between his spread legs shaking my tits in front of his face. He leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth. After a few seconds I pulled away.

Standing in front of him I slipped a hand down into my thong and fingered my pussy while staring into his eyes. I pulled out my fingers and fed them to his mouth. He sucked them clean. I did it again. Then I turned around and rotated my ass inches from his face, and slowly lowered it to his lap. I could feel his hard cock against my pussy through the thong. I rubbed back and forth against it.

My pussy was on fire. It took every ounce of will power not to pull my panties to the side and impale my cunt on his hard meat. I stood and slowly peeled my soaked thong down my thighs exposing my shaved pussy to his gaze. I tilted my ass and pushed it back into his face. Seconds later I felt his tongue inside me.

I always enjoy having my pussy licked, but what he did to me was beyond anything I had ever experienced. His tongue flicked up and down my gash and then over my asshole. I was amazed at how good it felt to have my ass licked like that. He moved down to my clit and did things with his tongue that had me ready to explode. When he pushed two fingers up my cunt I did explode.

As I was recovering he pulled us both down to the floor in a sixty-nine position. I didn't hesitate to swallow his cock, but it was hard to concentrate because of what he was doing to my pussy with his fingers and tongue. I flinched when I felt a finger press against my asshole. I was not a big fan of ass fucking after having tried it once with John. Somehow this was different.

He continued to rub me there. It felt good. I tried to concentrate on his cock and was able to get most of it down my throat when suddenly the tip of his finger penetrated my asshole. I pulled away and gasped as he pushed it deeper and deeper. It was so much pressure, but it felt good. With his tongue working furiously on my clit I felt my body tense, and I came hard.

It was time to get fucked. I slid up his body and straddled his cock. Once I had it in my opening I slammed down hard and felt it spear deep into my belly. I began to fuck him, feeling his cock drive deep into my cunt again and again. The pressure in my belly was almost frightening. He pushed a finger back up my ass. The explosion that followed was as intense as any I had ever experienced.

A cock showed up in my face while I was recovering. It was loaded with cunt juice. I eagerly gobbled it between my lips and licked it clean. The cock in my pussy was slowly fucking me at the same time. I could hear moans all around me and wondered who was doing without a cock since I had two.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Darcy getting fucked from behind while she licked Susan's cunt. Jenny was sitting on Susan's face and sucking a cock. Things were definitely getting out of hand. Then Mandy showed up by my side to help me with my cock sucking duties. She was on all fours and getting fucked from behind. I fed her the cock I had been sucking.

It is hard to remember the whole sequence of events. Mandy and I went from jointly sucking a cock to kissing each other. Her fingers found my pussy and rubbed my clit to another orgasm. I stood. Mandy buried her mouth between my legs and licked my pussy. Somehow we ended up on the floor in a sixty-nine position, and I tasted my first pussy.

While Mandy and I were eating each other a cock slid between my ass cheeks and pushed inside me. Mandy continued to lick my clit. Then another cock pushed into Mandy's cunt. I could feel it slide across my tongue as it went deeper. I continued to lick her pussy and clit while she was getting fucked.

The guy fucking me grunted. I could feel his warm cum spread through my belly as he pumped it into me. When he pulled out Mandy immediately clamped her mouth over my swollen pussy and sucked our combined juices from my body. It was so erotic that I shuddered from a small but satisfying release.

The cock that was fucking Mandy pulled out of her and slid between my lips. The taste of her pussy was strong. I felt him swell. He grunted and pushed hard. A river of cum exploded from his cock and filled my mouth again and again until it was drooling from my lips.

The guys had incredible staying power and fucked each of us several times. We also enjoyed sex with each other. Susan, whose was lending her apartment to the cause, bought out her stash of dildos and vibrators which added to the excitement. Mandy actually pushed one up my ass while I was getting fucked and made me cum so hard I lost consciousness for a few moments.

After that night Mandy found a strip club on the other side of town where she danced twice a week. One night I went to watch and found myself on stage stripping and kissing her. I was surprised that the management didn't stop us when things went beyond just kissing to fingering and finally to eating each other in a sixty-nine position.

Afterwards we got drunk and took three guys back to her place. I didn't feel too guilty because I knew John was fucking Tammi on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong. I still loved fucking John with his enormous cock, but if he was going to play around then so was I.

"I'm afraid that is all the time we have, Mrs. Richards. I'll see you next week. And if you still have those pictures Tammi showed you I would like to see them."

Marsha thought about it for a few seconds before replying. Dr. Steinberg had to be a pervert. What could the pictures possibly tell her about their marriage? On the other hand she had come highly recommended. Marsha shrugged and nodded her head.

"Sure, why not. You'll find them very interesting."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,991 Followers