All Comments on 'He Shot His Sister in the Back'

by JayLikestoRead

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69about 7 years ago
tender & still sexy keep the story line e

The best sibling pregnancy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duhhh

Boring and stupid at best. I gave it 2 stars just out of pity.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loving this

please keep going. eager to read how this goes

mcfbridgemcfbridgeabout 7 years ago
Interesting, but not erotic

Decent story, but more of the start of a soap opera, than eroticism, at least to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The wrestling theme really was unnecessary and boring. It added nothing worth while. You should have just focused on the doctor's appointment.

AirSearch1AirSearch1almost 7 years ago
Great story

I can't believe the pathetic comments left here by the coward "anonymous". People that have nothing good to say and only want to criticize should NOT me commenting. This was a very well written story and I for one am hoping to see more chapters, like maybe they figure out that they can move away to where nobody knows either of them and raise their child as husband and wife.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Yep, like the story nice and gentle love story not heavy on the sex but romantic. Centering the story around photography was an interesting idea as a catalyst to Steve and Sherry's relationship.

I think it deserves one more chapter just for closure on how they deal with the pregnancy. Do they tell their parents the truth?

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
You must continue with this !

You can't just abandon this here, we need to know what happened next - so please, get to it !

Thanks,

Rapier

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
A llittle more would be nice.

A final to this series would be really nice.

To AirSearch1, if they moved to Roed Island they could be open about who they are, as it's the only state in which incest isn't a crime. Still can't get married there though.

Good story,

Tanhors and family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous