All Comments on 'Brian's Wife's Tale'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Hi Magnet! Have you met Steel ?

The players played and got away with it . Awesome . First and foremost, Brian is not exactly an alpha dog but Johnny will do until one comes along. Taking a friend like him and giving rondez-vous access to sole woman in party ? Would you leave a steak on TV tray and leave room with pitbull on scene ? So to me , the inevitable took it's course.

Fine writing, excellent pacing of naughty escapade that is apparantly ongoing at far more discrete levels , in terms of being caught out.Evidently, Brian knows on some level and will not force a confrontation. He figures he's better off with the narrator and her flexible standards of fidelity , then without her. Maybe he is. Maybe not.

I enjoyed the nuances woven into story. They should be rewarded regardless of my personal preferences and prejudices in terms of an ending. The conclusion could have gone another way easily but this one was fundamentally organic to precepts. Life and fiction can be funny that way. Ah well.

Full marks.*****

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Well written, but with some issues...

Well written, but with some issues: 1st - What kind of friend is this? Doesn't the husband ask himself this question? 2nd - What kind of love has this wife for her husband? He is open minded and she feel the need to cheat, disrespect and lie to him? Disrespect means always that love isn't present...3rd - They had done a little swinging. 3somes, 4somes, group sex...never her husband showed cuckold preferences...Then suddenly he turns in one...Is he fucking around too? Not once in this story the husband fucked his wife or showed interest in it...So he must be having fun in another green field...is this a happy and loving marriage? 4th - Why this couple being so open minded don't talk about the kind of life they are having since the camping? Their lives now aren't together, but apart from each other...Maybe some days they sleep in the same bed and eat together, but nothing more...They are like roomates...5th - Doesn't the friend want a life of his own, a family? A story like this should answer to these kind of issues...This story left all these matters in the limbo...1*

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesabout 8 years ago
Why Deceite?

What I don't understand is why be deceitful if the husband is authorizing you take a lover?

It is as if she is willingly and unnecessarily bringing contempt and distrust into their marriage.

The writing is very good and I always love your stories, but I am having a hard time understanding her and his best friends attitude and total unnecessary disrespect for the husband. Again great writing and I give it 4 stars, but really disappointed in the unnecessary sneaky, deceitful attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just love this

Thanks for the flashback... Make me travel back in time thank you

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

Why would she have to fuck around behind Brian's back when he is encouraging her to do so? That part didn't really make sense to me.

There are SO many spelling and grammatical mistakes in this story, it was difficult to read at times. Just one pass before submitting would have eliminated most of them. And the repeated use of "3some" (or even "3 some") instead of "threesome" was annoying.

I've read some of your other stories, and you're a better writer than this. This story seemed like you were in a rush to publish it.

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
Deceit,

voyeurism and the thrill of possibly being caught make the sex more erotic. It's elementary Dr. Watson. 5 * but watch the grammar next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lousy wife, worse friend

With such unlikeable characters this was simply no fun to read. Not up to your usual standards at all. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously?

How do you submit a story without checking it first? The first paragraph is wrought with grammar errors. Sad

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Figured I'd jump in

I sometimes think people idles important cues. They read stories back miss the nuance of facts. Since a few people brought this up. I will address it.

Up front husband encouraged her to "have an affair." Not take a lover. An affair by nature is secretive.he knows, she knows, but he doesn't know all. That's the turn on for him. The not knowing around what he does know.

Remember, this is a fans fantasy. If they have it, others do also. So, though you may not understand it, those who share the fantasy do.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Hmmm...

Disagree (unusual) with LSD to some degree. Hubby is basically a colorless space-holder in this tale. LW is, IMHO, distinguished from 'Erotic Coupling involving a wife' by the effect of Sweetie's adventure(s) on the marital relationship. That is almost totally absent here! Hubby knows, clear when he eschews fishing for voyeurism, that his friend has morphed into Sweetie's Sneaky Bull.

This story could have gained (from 3* to 5* and Fav) by Hubby, in the car going home and later at home, making ambiguous hints that he knew of their tryst, but which neither threatened nor encouraged her actions! For that to work, it would have been necessary for Hubby's spying to have only been suspected by Sweetie and We-The-Readers!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Love the interaction, great storyline

A reader opined that the husband was just a placeholder, I doubt it. I suspect some very hot action is in the making. I love sleeping with two or more guys, tent is optional. Great story. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah, fine, whatever.

But why bother with the marriage? I guess this is just a masturbation story? Or a fantasy for those who wish they could fuck around on their spouses? I don't get how people find pleasure in reading about fictional characters who have no sense of decency and self-respect. I guess when one of Johnny's other whores gives him a nice dose of chlamydia which he passes on to this stupid fuck toy, and she later learns that she is now sterile, so Brian divorces her when he wants to start a family, then maybe she'll reconsider how cool it is for a woman to throw away her sexuality and fertility. Right, right, its just fiction. Everybody's just having fun here. Sorry to intrude on your jackoff dreams.

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
Bad girl

You are a bad girl for not sharing your pleasures with hubby, even If he obviously wants you to.

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
My wife

I remember when I first started dating my now wife. We wod spend some weekends camping with her family. At night we'd say we wanted to go forces walk but it really was do we could go have sex in the woods. Now years later I fantasize about mybwife doing that with another man,

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Yea, fine, whatever?

I'm seriously curios. You're right. I try to write "Jack off" fantasies. I've heard these sentiments before. Maybe you can explain (politely please).

Do you think Literotica is something different than I do? I used to use it for masturbation material, nothing more. Do people look for more in it? Are they upset when someone writes just "Jack off" fantasies.

As far as the realities of the world, they are suspended, it's a fantasy.

In this fantasy, the character gets what he asked for, it turns him on, his wife is having an affair. That's what he asked for. Affairs by nature are secretive. If you think of of it as her giving him what he wants, it's a very loving and intimate gift.

But to be clear, the story is someone's fantasy.

My question, and I'm asking honestly, feel free to answer directly and not here, why are you so bothered by their fantasy. Is it just you see it as immoral? It would seem odd to me, reading Literotica, and judging others morally.

I'm not criticizing, I truly want to know. I didn't delete your response because, even though I disagree, it raised interesting questions. If we can keep it civil, I would love to discuss.

syd_v63syd_v63about 8 years ago
Now I know

It took me a bit to realize what was missing from this story; for me it's dialogue. The very premise of this story though doesn't allow for that. You can't have dialogue and secretly be getting laid in a tent, regardless of who you are doing it with. The tension from the story comes from the potential of getting caught and the various risks involved.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Re. Yeah, fine, whatever

For many LW readers, it seems as though marriage is only about monogamous sex. Once another penis enters a married vagina (or mouth, or whatever else is your definition of monogamy), the marriage is over immediately. It doesn't matter how much the spouses love each other, how much they trust each other, what they've been through together, what type of family they've created, how strong their friendship and bond is together, or what circumstances led to that penis/vagina encounter. All that matters is: penis and vagina. Hell, as the reaction to this story indicates, it doesn't even matter if that penis enters that vagina with the full consent, approval, and encouragement of the spouse.

Having an affair without your spouse's consent is a breach of trust and a legitimate cause for considering ending a marriage. Doing so with the spouse's consent is an entirely different matter. Unfortunately, because so few readers in this section can even allow themselves to fantasize about sharing their spouse, they cannot relate to the story at all, and their default "divorce/murder the bitch" reaction kicks in.

You raise a great question, author, regarding why so many readers visit an erotic website to read stories about divorce, marital strife, and murder. I'll never understand it myself. I know that many have admitted it's a form of therapy for them, but why use this particular site as therapy? Why visit a section of that site that is allocated for stories about swinging and sharing wives if such stories raise your blood pressure to the boiling point? It has never made any sense to me, and probably never will.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Rhetoric and Semantics 101

Did the husband ask the wife to have an affair or swing ? Yes, no doubt. Is she having the requested affair? Yes, again. Does that mean the husband is getting his wish ? To me , the answer is no. The stumbling block is all answers to husband's queries cc opening up the marriage have met with a resounding "no " .

His main motivation for pushing the fidelity limits ( from my POV ) in terms of her stepping out is that he wants her to share the taboo experience and get the thrill voyeurs achieve . Apparantly, this desire is in no way mutual for the narrator. This is where the breach of ethics is occurring.

I'm not outraged however. He opened Pandora's box. In my mind, the wife is dealing from a position of strength. She's a 7.5 , I doubt he matches up. Ergo no confrontation even though he MUST have suspicions on level or another. Maybe he is happy his wife steps out on sly. I think he would be quantum levels more satisfied after ' hot wife ' outing, she comes back tells him how it went , let him sniff maybe lIck spooyed panties .... .

Such is not the case ( IMHO). Where the authoress and I can hopefully agree is the guiding maxim at play is " We get the love and the government we deserve". Bottom line to me : 1) this is a quite well written story, 2) she is dishonest in previously mentioned regard and 3) hubby is reaping the whirlwind that he sowed. Maybe he is content and it's all good. Maybe not. I am a bit prejudiced, so it's clear where my feelings fall.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Strong story ...good tension.

Loved the naughty surreptitious nature of the penetration in the tent by the wife and Johnny while the hubby thought she was trying to sleep. There was that whole element like the two might get caught at any second... good suspense builder.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardabout 8 years ago

It would be nice to know his reason for wanting the afair. Does he feel that he doesn't satisfy you? Does he like knowing that you desire other men, and knowing that you are full of anothers cum? Does he covit your used panties to smell, and taste what you have been up? Some men love knowing that their wives are desired by other men. Maby its a power thing, knowing you'll still cling to them even after your afare. Some men worship the power of women over other men.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
The fact that she's lying to her husband tells me that she knows it's wrong

And that's why she does it. Men can live with a punch better than they can with lies because lying is disrespectful and she doesn't want her husbands approval, she wants him to hurt.

At no point did I ever see light flirting, only foreplay, so cheating was a forgone conclusion. Ergo, this deserves a 1 star because it was all about lying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bad

Bad writing, bad grammar, bad story, unlikeable characters. You need an editor desperately.

Take the first paragraph, for example:

I was looking forward to the camping trip. Brian had been talking about it for a while. His friends Johnny and some girl were coming. We'd known Johnny got a while. We'd never met the girl. It was going to be nice to get away, work had been crazy and with Brian in the military his schedule was erratic. To finally get away together would be great. Truthfully I was dying to have some fun. It had been a while and this plan to get away was perfect.

His "friends" Johnny? Try friend.

"We'd known Johnny got a while." - What is 'got' a while?

As for punctuation, please learn how to use a comma. "Truthfully, I was ..."

A little effort, just a little, would be nice. One or two mistakes a page is understandable, but several per paragraph? That's just lazy and an insult to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's a story about -

- about a woman doing something she knows is wrong, but she does it anyway. Most people have had that experience in one way or another. I gave it five stars. Remember: these stories don't claim to be written as an exemplar of how people ought to live. They're sex stories. This one holds extra interest because of the "moral" complication the woman's brought into her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She says she was the reason they stopped swinging, but she's the one cheating...

....is it just me, or does that seem a bit whacked?

Unlike your usual, this one was full of problems with grammar, etc., issues with the story and the poorly veiled attempts to hide her perfidious behavior in the presence of her husband and a "best friend", now lover. Seems like he isn't Brian's best friend....unless of course, it later turns out that Brian and Johnny worked this all out in advance to get her "engaged" in the lifestyle again.

Either way, she's hiding her behavior and lying constantly. That's cheating of the worst kind, no matter what Brian wants. At least he was open no honest about his interests and desires. She was anything but.

Sorry, but sloppy writing, bad technicals and a story that barely holds together.....gets a lower score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

Brian, i already have the hots for your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Pt.2?

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21about 8 years ago
part 2

please write part2, one of the best story, i love when wife plays next to her husband without his knowledge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Learn from this author

No matter how bad your story is, and how bad it scores, if you complain to the site they will erase the well-earned and deserved low votes. Your pitiful, shallow ego will be assuaged, the real authors will be insulted by your sham scores, and the poor readers may be tricked into reading your stinking crap.

Disgusting.

dungooddungoodalmost 8 years ago
worthless

don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow wow wow!!

One of my favorite stories here. Love that she and his friend are being naughty behind his back. Please get a hold of the fan that requested this and see if there is a chapter 2 or more!!

fireballxl5fireballxl5over 7 years ago
Great story

Very well paced. Lots of groping and sneaking in creative situations with no one getting hurt. Why all the hate? Some people really belong on a different site. Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quite the marriage

Wife is a slut who lies to her husband and fucks his "friend" behind his back. Quite the marriage, people of quality indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Usual great story for a fucking good author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!!!

My favorite by far!!! I sure hope there is going to be another chapter!!!

Baddboy81Baddboy81over 7 years ago
Again?

Hope there is a chapter two. Loved it.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 7 years ago
Not for me I'm afraid

Cheating is one thing but once caught she should have included her hubby not push him away. Cheating is fine with me but she stole something from hubby; she stole her husbands best friend.

Also best friends that would fuck their frien's spouses in secret are low lifes.

Most important people in your life are family and best friends. I feel sorry for the Brian character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GET SOME WOMEN WRITERS IN HERE!!!

I've been reading this shit now for a couple of months and I could never quite put my finger on what was off with these stories and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I always wondered about the writers (I'm convinced there only 3-4 of these guys) having the loving wife or girlfriend say something about it only being sex. For the longest time that pissed me off because it made no sense...and then it struck me why it doesn't make sense. Women are so different from men that it's said we're from different planets. Women are all about connecting on the emotional level so for woman to go all out for sex with some strange dick there would have to be a strong emotional connection with the person connected to that strange dick. So much so that she wouldn’t have the connection to the poor husband or boyfriend she has chosen to abandon. She simply would not make these hollow meaningless protestations of deep, unfailing love and devotion for the jilted husband or boyfriend these 3 writers find so compelling.

Bottom line is that the stories are written so obviously from a man's point of view that it makes the story completely unbelievable, just so much hogwash. Men do believe it could be "just sex" because men think with their dicks, the lower head rules the upper head. But women are all about the heart and without that engaged, there really isn't that strong a sex drive, not on the level these 4 writers try to convey. Now if she's transferred the love, then the story makes sense up to the point of all the i love and only you bullshit.

So please, continue to write this shit, just make sure you give the betrayed husband/boyfriend plenty of ammunition to go for the nuclear response when he burns the bitch and her bastard by having the caught slut say something like "yeah, his dick is bigger, he lasts longer, I get a complete meal when I swallow his load and I think I've developed a deeper love for him than I ever had with you...if I ever loved you at all'. Then just go for the all out assault letting the betrayed not be more than fair, to want to deeply hurt the woman I'll probably always love. I think you would have a deeper fan base from the btb crowd if you'd just turn the cuckolds loose to totally rampage that sluts life the way real American men would when faced with that kind of emasculation

Although the husband in this story is obviously a cuckold who knows his wife is fuck johnny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Whoa previous, we think you are to something-keep the commentary coming becuz not all the authors are limp dick faggots (I.E, bt2,vasieassie,wantswhiteboys or jamor dickhead

Perhaps the fucking ignorant moderators on this site will get a clue (wish full thinking).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I would kick my wife right in thecunt and then send her on her way with johnny or not,and johnny he would wake up one day with his cock inhis hand.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
I'm a follower but...

This story didn't click for me for several reasons. First is the betrayals. Her husband Brian is open to swinging but she denies him that trying to Preserve a false image of faithfulness and then cheating. What is her reasoning? It only leaves that she is a willful lying cheating slut that can't have a marital relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Memory lane

Wow, This story REALLY took me down memory lane. I was the "Johnny." At the time it started, they were just boyfriend and girlfriend. I was befuddled because I was sure that BOTH knew about me and her but NEITHER would let the other know that they knew and were fine with it. Officially, I was their pet charity case. While I didn't understand their mindsets, I was really enjoying the benefits of it. When they got engaged it stopped and I figured me ,being her sex on the side, was over for good.

Soon after they got home from their honeymoon they both started inviting me over more. Then finally, the husband, confided in me that they wanted someone to film them "doing it." I was the only one they agreed on. I was a novice to camcorders but I did my best. They liked it and invited me to film them more often. With me filming, she made a LOT of eye contact and dirty talk. Eventually, he took over on the camera and I took turns as her co-star. After that, we started using the tripod and doing threesomes. We didn't do this often, only every other month or so. In the mean time, she started coming over to my place more often. I was pretty sure he knew but was turning a blind eye. They were a great couple. That lasted until he got a job in another state and they moved. I wonder what happened to them.

Stonewall1954Stonewall1954about 6 years ago
She's a cheating lying BITCH

Brian tries to be straight with her yet she and Johnny lie and cheat behind his back...She doesn't deserve a real man..she should be fucked by a monkey and lived by a snail..this seems to be the mindset of every story by this author..she hates married men and wants to degrade them....I share but not at the expense of degradation to my wife or my self...sex should not be humiliation......Shame on you if this is your Idea of sex it's no wonder you hate men...non will have you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This world be a boring place without LOVING WIFES in it.

I totally agree with anon 04/26/16 whose comment i quote:

"☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

Brian, i already have the hots for your wife."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This Ain't Fun!

More cuck crap for perverted wimps and twats! Next time you think about writing shit like this,think again! Horse shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Easy to see why this author is in the hall of fame

Another 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No reason for this author to be in the hall of fame

Maybe the hall of shame? It's still garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
make it a threesome

A good alternate ending would be Brian coming right up to them and him and Johnny dp'ing her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story is so popular

Another 5 stars.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
Somehow 'WE' got out of the habit (of giving Brian a blowjob????

You dont usually make boo boos like that,..LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY

This is close to believable.

Nicola nz

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Very Erotic

So believable (mostly) that I suspect this is your husband's fantasy that might have become a reality.

As always, I really like your writing style. More please

huntsman29huntsman29about 4 years ago
Terrible.

The reason for the title is simple. This has zero place in loving wives section. This story is about a truly terrible friend and a cheating whore of a wife. Made worse by the fact he would willingly share her, but she cuts him out of that totally making it an affair. She clearly has no respect for her husband at all based on this story.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Fun story!

The progression is the key – and this nailed it.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Honesty

Finally, a lying, cheating, deceiving, adulterous, trailer trash, gutter gash whore who truthfully admits the thrill is in the lying and cheating - being "naughty" - not the sex.

5 stars

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago
Can’t Catch A Break

Brian wants his wife to have extramarital fun but she doesn’t want the stranger swinging scene. She is having the affair her husband wants her to have and to be an honest affair she keeps it a secret. Seems like everyone is happy here except those you hate cuckhold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bring this one back!

Have Brian and Jonny double up on her, Spit roast her then DP her senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"He's suggested threesomes, even with Jonny. I always say no." Maybe she ought to say "Yes" to brian and let her hubby enjoy her too! Brian and Jonny can then BOTH fuck her "any hole they want"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy story from wife's point of view. But don't understand why she won't do a 3some. Brian knows what she is doing, but is just not getting the enjoyment of watching or even hearing about it. Which can be as much a turnon as having the 3some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this story line was good except, I don't think it likely that the next tent scene with Jonny fucking her would happenbafter Brian watches them fuck and jacks off. Then, a more realistic story line would have been for that night in the tent for both guys to manhandle her. Have Brian and Jonny spit roast or dp her. Would make more sense, given that she showed off to Brian while she was getting fucked by Jonny. I still really like your style. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I changed my mind and gave it 5 stars! Imagining myself as Brian, it would be so hot to watch her get fucked. Imagining myself as Jonny, It would be hot just taking her whenever I wanted. How about a sequel? She comes around to Brian's suggestions? Jonny and Brian manhandle her all weekend at the campground next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried to give this 5-stars but the systems was not allowing posting for some reason. I have to say that given her allowing Johnny freedom to fuck her and Brian's obviously wanting such, it's hard to understand her denying Brian the opportunity as well as chances for more frequent fucking with Johnny?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb cuck story

Toby_dogToby_dogabout 2 years ago

Get an editor. Spelling and grammar are terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"On the days I'm alone with Johnny, I let him fuck me, any hole he wants." Now that's my kinda girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd have liked this better if Brian would have sat up and watched Johnny fucking her, then join in. Spit roast her, then switch positions, taking turns ramming her. I still liked it enough to give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story. I liked that the affair was done under Brian’s nose but that it was illicit. To me that added to the erotic nature of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This married couple has so much in common. They must be soul mates. When Brian is alone with Johnny, he let's Johhny cum inside either of his holes too...as many times as Johnny wants.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 1 year ago

Damn that was exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is soooo hot. Wish there is part 2 and more. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get the author's point that the wife is having an affair to satisfy her husband and that an affair by definition is secret. I also understand the criticisms of the wife because she refuses the husband's request to resume swinging and swapping. I wonder if the wife's refusal to swing is because she doesn't want her husband shared but she wants to share herself.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I could TOTALLY watch from a distance as my wife got fucked in front of me. That would be fucking hot. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Exciting, and true to life: a little naughtiness can actually enliven a relationship. There's a lot of just plain fun in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How about she finally agrees to a threesome with Brian and Johnny? You KNOW you could tell that tale!

CimenRunarCimenRunar7 months ago

I don’t quite understand her rationale about not agreeing to Brian’s request for her to take a lover; she already has one! He probably knows this so also knows she is lying to him. It seems unfair that she is getting it in every hole when with Johnny, yet Brian never gets anything from it, like watching or hearing about details afterwards. Does she give him sloppy seconds, or have sex with him the evenings she has already been with Johnny? Given that she was so turned on being watched by Brian whilst in the woods it doesn’t make sense to me. Unless, of course, she is just being selfish, hiding the illicit nature of her sex with Johnny because she really doesn’t have the love for Brian needed for a real cockold relationship.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

well written and all that, cute tale of wife getting some on the side, brian knows and doesnt confront her,,sounds messed up,,

49ers6949ers695 months ago

Sorry, but a little too corny.

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

Loved the story. The kinky part is her doing what he really wants and fooling herself into thinking she's being bad!

I imagine Brian's wise to this all along, and may have set her up. He is now officially, a voyeur.

I can understand that swinging may offer sex without feeling. I don't really know. But perhaps, her fling with Johnny adds the emotional connection for really satisfying sex! I think that why we call them, Lovers.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Author is a misandrist bitch writing cuck garbage for basement dwelling LW readers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

why don't any of your heroes/heroines go for anal or rimming?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A few months roll by. She's at home and Johnny is fucking her "any hole he wants" with her riding his cock in her pussy. Brian enters the room, Johnny wraps his arms tightly around her holding her on top. Brian mounts her from behind and rams his hard cock right up her ass! Johnny and Brian spend the afternoon DPing the sexy little hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shit that was hot!!! More of this story please?!!

mroguepromrogueproabout 1 month ago

Really nice...like all your stories, emotionally believable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10347 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...