Brian's Wife's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Yesterday it was hard to really tell how big it was. We were in an awkward position. Today I could tell. It was about an inch longer and much thicker than Brian's.

"Suck it," he said.

I wrapped my lips around it and my hand around the shaft. I had always loved giving blowjobs. Somehow Brian and I got out of the habit.

I could taste the pre cum at the tip of his cock. I loved it. As I sucked his cock he grabbed my hair and guided my mouth on his cock. At one time he pulled his cock out of my mouth and rubbed its saliva covered head all over my face. I just tilted my head back, mouth open, enjoying the sensation and waiting for him to stick it in my mouth again.

After a while he pulled out of my mouth. He got behind me and pushed me down on all fours. He lined his cock up with my pussy. Again I was so wet he slid right in.

This time it was different than last night. Then he moved slowly. This time he pounded my pussy.

"Fuck yes," I moaned. "God that feels good. Fuck me. Oh god, fuck me."

I was loving it. He didn't let up he just kept pounding me. I kept moaning.

I looked up for a second. I saw something move a distance away. Oh my god, it was Brian. He caught us. I was just about to stop Johnny when I noticed that Brian wasn't coming towards us. I could see that he was trying to hide, watching us, and jacking off. I knew Johnny didn't see him.

That set me off. I could feel my orgasm riding. "Oh god, yes, fuck me, harder." This time I made sure it was loud enough for Brian to hear. "Oh my god. I'm cumming."

I came hard. Johnny slowed down for a moment letting me catch my breath. Once I did, I started again. "Don't stop, I want your cum. Fill my pussy. Fuck me. Cum in me."

Johnny started banging me hard again. I could still make out Brian where he was.

I felt Johnny stiffen up. As I felt his cum fill my pussy I came again.

"Oh my god, yes, give me all that cum. God that feels so good, so hot."

I could feel the last spurts as his cock started to slide from my pussy. I stayed on my knees for a moment and let some of the juices drip out of me onto my thighs.

Johnny then pulled my face to his cock and said, " Clean me up."

I sucked his cock into my mouth sucking the cum and my push juices off of it. I loved the way it tasted. When I was done, Johnny just said, "Let's head back."

I stood up, pulled my pants up and straightened my clothes. We headed back to camp. Brian was there before us.

"How was the fishing," Johnny asked, oblivious to the fact that Brian had been watching us.

"Nothing biting," Brian answered. "How was the hike?"

Johnny answered in typical Johnny fashion, "You know, birds singing, animals humping, the usual."

I snickered. Brian looked bemused.

"Sounds like the usual to me," he said.

The rest of the day and evening went nicely, reading, some card games, dinner and then relaxing around the fire. Again I started yawning.

"Looks like bed time," said Brian.

I went into the tent to change Brian came with me. I put on the same duck pjs I had on the night before. We called Johnny into the tent. He stripped down to his boxers and got in his sleeping bag. Almost immediately Brian turned his back to us and started breathing regularly. Usually he snores a bit, but not always.

Johnny and I were laying on our backs. I snuck my hand down, pulled his cock out of his boxers, and started jacking him off slowly. We all just laid there for a while.

After about 15 minutes I figured Brian was asleep or faking it. Assuming he was watching earlier I figured what the hell. I didn't want either of them to know I saw Brian but it made me bolder.

I turned on my side again. This time I pushed my bottoms all the way off. I positioned myself so Johnny would have a much easier time entering me. As usual my pussy was soaking wet. Johnny slid his cock in me and again started fucking me with long slow strokes. I let out a few moans. Brian didn't move.

As Johnny fucked me I felt my orgasm grow. I started almost whimpering. All of a sudden Brian said, "Are you ok?"

All movement stopped. As he said it, I came, hard, I kind of stammered out, "I'm sorry, I must have been having a nightmare."

"Sounded more like a dirty dream to me," he said.

He then closed his eyes. Johnny started slowly pumping me again. After about 5 minutes he pulled out of me. He rolled me on my stomach away from Brian and climbed on top of me. He position his cock against my pussy and started fucking me again. I pushed my ass up a bit to give him better access. He was quiet, but fucking me harder. If Brian had woken up he definitely would have caught us. But Brian didn't wake up.

I felt Johnny start to stiffen. His body started to shudder as I felt his cum shoot into me. I muffled my face in my pillow as I came again.

We were soon both asleep. When we woke up Brian was out of the tent. My ass was uncovered by the sleeping bag. I realized I forgot to put my bottoms on. I panicked a bit. I pulled my bottoms on and stepped out of the tent.

"Hey sleepy head," said Brian. "Want some coffee?" He came over, handed me a cup and kissed me.

The rest of the day went pretty normal. We hung out, packed up camp and headed home. I sat in the front, Johnny in the back. He still made his jokes, but he didn't touch me. It was like nothing happened.

Life has pretty much returned to normal. We still hang out with Johnny. He still flirts with me. Even in front of Brian, just like always. However sometimes, when we make plans with Johnny, Brian calls and says he got stuck working and can't make it. I always suggest we cancel, but he always insists Johnny and I go out.

Brian still tries to get me back into swinging. He's suggested 3 somes, even with Johnny, he's even suggested I take a lover. I always say no and that I'm not into it anymore but I admit, that on the days I'm alone with Johnny, I let him fuck me any hole he wants.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,357 Followers
12