All Comments on 'Headshot'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Yeah!

This is one of my favorite BR stories and it is a great preview for the "sharing is caring" event on Dec 3rd. Unfortunately, like Bebop's story, it's setting the bar rather high.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Thanks for the heads up on the content.

I wish more folks would lead off with a warning like you did.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

It would have been a great story if Cal had just shut the whole thing down at the start and refused to let his wife fuck Lucas. Then they could have talked it out and got the girls together first. Cal crying in despair as his wife cums her brains out on another guy's cock is about as far from erotic as it's possible to get and totally ruined his first time with Addie.

Addie talked about what an amazing psychologist Sylvia was, but she couldn't have fucked that situation up any worse! How could she so badly misjudge her own husband's reaction to her fucking another guy? After they went dancing together, he told her he found the idea of her in bed with Lucas to be utterly repulsive... but Sylvia still pushed ahead anyway?

If she got hot at the thought of Cal and Addie together, why not just watch them the first time? She could have asked for a lover to even the score for subsequent sessions, if she was worried about being treated as a "doormat".

It was nice it worked out in the end, but letting Lucas cuckold Cal spoilt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not my cup of tea. Thanks for the heads up.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
I'm not sure how I feel...

So, I was ok with the story up to the point when Sylvie started pushing for her husband to have sex with Addie and in "exchange" she would fuck Lucas.

Here's the problem I had. It felt coerced and that the MC was being set up. He said he absolutely did NOT want Sylvie fucking another man. He also said he didn't want to fuck Addie. End of story, right?

When Sylvie said something to the effect of if you don't want to this we'll call a stop to the whole thing... it felt that the MC would have stopped it. I understand that would have ended the story... I guess where I have difficulty with the story is that you portrayed the MC one way, with one set of morals and principles, yet he acts contradictory to those morals and principles basically just so he can get laid, from someone he claims he didn't want to have sex with anyway. He was willing to compromise his principles just so he could fuck Addie. He did not seem like the kind of man to go along with that kind of thing.

Sylvie felt that nothing could come between them, but that's a fairly simplistic viewpoint and doesn't take into consideration the 4th variable, being the one they know nothing about... Lucas. She also was completely underestimating the emotional impact that sex often has between people. She was being naive. Or was she?

The only one who seemed to be rational was the MC. If he truly was so against Sylvie fucking anyone and ESPECIALLY douchebag Lucas, I don't understand why he would not have just said "this is a bad idea" and pulled the plug.

Plus the whole scene at the bar. Addie "distracting" him by being sexual with him, which was so out of character for them both, so that Sylvie and Lucas can get their freak on... felt dishonest and deceptive. Especially when Addie reassures him that "Sylvie would never fuck Lucas or anybody else. Trust me"... "Oh just let her play a little, it will never go anywhere"... while already PLOTTING with Sylve to fuck Lucas behind his back. All they had to do was talk the MC into it by appealing to his LITTLE HEAD instead of his big one.

Why did Addie, his "best friend" lie to him about what Sylve and Lucas were up to when she KNEW it was about Sylvie fucking Lucas?

You stated at the start of the story that this was about "sharing" and not about cuckolding or humiliation and that sort of thing. I respect that. I was looking forward to a story that treated sharing honestly and equally.

However, what it felt like when Sylvie says "I'm fucking Lucas and I'm going to enjoy it" and you get to fuck your best friend as compensation, it FELT like he was being cuckolded. It did not FEEL like sharing. She had to COERCE him into going along. She was telling him, "I know you don't want me to fuck Lucas or any other man. I'm ok with you fucking Addie. But, whether you want me to or not, I will fuck Lucas." To me, that is cuckolding.

It would seem a "sharing" story would have been Sylvie saying to her husband, "Honey, I know you love Addie and she loves you. I want you to have sex with her. I want you to enjoy her. I'm not jealous. I'll either join you or be here when you're done and, oh, by the way, I don't need to fuck some random guy I just met when I know you don't want me to."

It's very mixed messages. Sylvie wants her husband to be happy, so she says he can fuck Addie. But, she knows he doesn't want her to fuck Lucas and that doing it would make him very UNHAPPY, but she insists on doing it anyway. If her motivation were truly his happiness, why would she INSIST on fucking Lucas?

It felt like the MC was being manipulated into a scenario so that Sylvie could fuck Lucas, masquerading it as altruism.

Again, that doesn't seem like "sharing". It seems like cuckolding.

KB

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
December 3

This is a re-posting of a story that is no longer on the site. It is a preview/promo story for a December 3 writing challenge. See my comment on Bebop3's story for full information about the challenge. It is open to everyone who wants to take the challenge. Ten writers have already committed stories: such writers as Todd172, Qhml1, Girlinthemoon and HDK. These are not our usual stories, but we hope you find them unusual and provocative. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was just what you said it would be.

It's not something I could do, but it was your usual level of writing, probably the best around, had all the emotion and anxiety I imagine something like this would cause, and although it turned me in knots, I'm glad I read it. RPL

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Who is Sylvia? What is she? -- William Shakespeare

How do we make sense of this woman? She totally misjudges the love of her life. She totally misjudges Lucas. She pretends she's doing her two great loves a favour but insists on a square-off. I really want to like this story and I want to like Sylvia, but it's tough.

Oh and by the way. If someone's a better fighter than you he'll kick your arse and righteous anger won't save you. Trust one who tried it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Yes, it's true.

A few of us have decided to try our hand at writing a story where a wife is actually shared and not crushed by a steamroller or beaten with a garden tool. We all know how many cuckold stories show up here. Some are well written, but most of them may as well be written in Latin because we readers cannot understand what the hell the characters are thinking, or why they are doing what they do. We will probably avoid humiliation as a desired outcome, but it's an open field. The first person to call my story fag cuck shit gets a used condom from my # 1 fan. Look for the fag cuck shit to hit the fan in early December.

Randi's problem here in LW is she is held to a higher standard than the rest of us. We know she can write. We know her writing is clean and contains few mistakes. She is expected to deliver a great story every time she posts. She did it again with this story, but she also showed us she is willing to take chances. She is growing as a writer and story teller. She's the standard by which the rest of us are judged. Writers need to try different things, like artists using different mediums, or wood workers using different kinds of wood. I get bored working with pine all the time and want to try oak, which is a whole new ballgame.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
He should have just said No

They gave him several opportunities to say, "No." He didn't because both of the women he loved wanted this, but he knew it wouldn't work for him. "This wasn't my idea. I'd have never suggested anything like this." He should have just stuck with that, and said, "No."

"You okay, baby?" she asked. "All you have to do is say no." "No," I said. "I mean, not no, but I'm not okay. Jesus, Syl, I don't think I could ever be okay with this." Sylvia is a psychologist. How did she fail to understand that he was not OK; he SAID he was NOT OK. Sylvia should have stopped it right there.

That's when I stopped reading and went to cool off. I'm glad I continued. I'm glad he stomped Lucas. I'm glad they found a better solution. I just can't help thinking that if they'd discussed this with Cal instead of springing their grand plan on him, they could have come up with the better solution before they did something that hurt Cal so much.

Congratulations on writing a story that made these people real to me, so much that I got emotionally involved with them and disgusted by their stupid scheme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just weird

The whole scenario is just plain weird. West coast? Maybe. Southeast? Just fucking weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You warned us at the start.

I read the first couple of pages and enjoyed it until Lucas arrived, I then skipped to the last page as I am a closet masochist and was hoping their relationship survived. Funny how some scenarios just raise the hackles.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
I guess some people's definition of a "cuckold" and mine are different.

What is a cuckold? I suppose that if you want to be technical, every man who shares his wife, trades with some other man or whose wife cheats is a "cuckold." I view "cuckolds" as people who enjoy the experience of their wives having sex with another man. By my definition, there is no "cuckolding" in this story. You are free to disagree, of course, but my story, my definitions apply. Write a story, post it Dec. 3 and show me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disapointed in you

Bah

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 5 years ago
Perk Up

I always perk up when I see a new story by you, so thanks. As usual, this was a well written and thought out story, not one of my favorites, but still very good. Seems to be a happy ending with an unusual but long term commitment by the 3, no 4, oh, whatever, of them.

Cardswin2011Cardswin2011over 5 years ago
I don’t care.....

I liked it. So there!!!

Sunset154Sunset154over 5 years ago
Interesting Story

This was a very interesting and different story but very good. Very one wants to to be a critic but never write themselves. I have enjoyed your stories and hope you keep writing.

toshiro75toshiro75over 5 years ago
Cukoo bird

Tehnically, story is well written, compliments. Problem is reaction of people in this story. Wife cheat on her husband before sex by thinking about it . That is already good reason too husband too start calling lawyer or send her to counselor. She, for sure wasn't valuable enough to fight with some gay for her.

jasonnhjasonnhover 5 years ago
Sharing as envisioned by a woman - screwed up

The whole thing is dreamed up by Sylvia and she wants Addie and Cal to get together. Rather than just being happy with that, she has to "get even" for something she herself orchestrated and desired. Although they desire each other, neither Cal or Addie would have done this on their own. Sooooo, Sylvia is "getting even" with herself.

For all the "closeness" that Sylvia and Addie profess to Cal, apparently NEITHER really understands him. Duh, maybe because they are oh-so-clever women and he is a dumb man. He needs help getting his feelings straight. They are trying to project women feelings into a man, like that ever works.

WHY would Cal go along with this brain dead plan? He certainly had grave doubts and he overruled them. WHY would he do that? The same reason that so many men make such stupid decisions, because they love their women. In Cal's case, he had a double whammy. He loves his wife and he loves Addie and he is trying to make them both happy even though his instincts are screaming in his head that he is making a huge mistake.

Cal finally gets to the truth from a male perspective; "I guess the problem is me. The very idea of you being with someone else kills me, Syl.". "the thought of you being with someone else isn't something I can live with.". Yeah, it's sad that Addie had been on the outside looking in. If they had properly sorted that out long ago, Sylvia wouldn't have been in the picture at all. Life is choices and their repercussions. You can't wind back the clock. Neither is it healthy to dwell on outcomes that cannot be changed.

Then, magically, Sylvia comes up with THE SOLUTION. "Well, if it's the idea of me being with another man that's preventing us from all being happy, how would you feel about me being with another woman?" Since Sylvia is the one that created the problem situation and wanted to "get even" only SHE could provide this alternate answer. It was up to her to allow Addie and Cal to be together. It is also her choice to be with Addie. Cal or Addie couldn't have fairly made the suggestion. It was up to Sylvia and her first solution was moronic.

Then we have the cleanup. Guys do cleanup. It's kinda their assigned duty. Lucas needed to be cleaned up because of Sylvia's dopey ideas. Cal has to do it and gets himself pretty damaged in the process. Again, the guy pays the price to make his women happy.

In essence, it's an OLD story. Most men "get" that they will never understand women. Most women think their ideas will work for men but that men are too foolish to think the ideas up themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still great

The second time around. Randi you have a great talent to make any genre a Romance. I don’t understand all the bitching. If he would have said no it would have been a very short flat story. The middle of it was full of the usual drama and angst that adds a lot. Thanks for posting again and I’m looking forward to the December event as you bring out the best in all the others.

Always a big fan.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Five Stars, But...

SHE was okay, even ENCOURAGING him to sleep with Addie, HE was NOT okay with her sleeping with Lucas.

Dope slaps to him for not putting his foot down and calling a halt to the whole thing, but I call foul on Sylvia practically forcing a gift on him that he never asked for, then demanding payback for it.

Of course, if he DID stop it, there'd be no story!

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
She meant to be giving, but she wasn't really

Good story, but two things: one, the women discussed this for seven months, and dropped it on him after a night out where Sylvia also pissed him off by groping with Lucas. So they started from a bad spot. And two, Sylvia wanted to make it sound like she was giving them each something they really wanted, but she demanded that she take Lucas, whether Cal liked it or not. That's more taking than giving. Sure, it will kill the story line, but I'd hope the man would have the sense to say time-out, this is huge, and we're gonna talk it out for as long as it takes before anything happens.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
unexpected

sorry BR but this one im not a fan of but its your story and you can of course write what you like. As for your prev post i agree mostly with your definition, though id add in those two spineless to say no and stand up for themselves too. You do good work most of the time that i really like, the you can go home is a fave of mine even if id never do what the man in the story does. when i read that song i had travis tritts heres a quarter call someone who cares running through my head tbh. Keep writing though please at least SOMEONE here doesnt write those awful stories i mentioned before.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 1 temper

Yeah it happens in real life too. Why do men marry women knowing they have a bad temper? WTF? Half the population is female. Find one with a stable personality. Goes the same way for women. Why you want to marry a man with a bad temper???

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
I remember this one.

I like it a little more in light of writing about sharing without btb being involved.

I still think they were all crazy and Sylvia was the ringleader of crazy with her "brilliant" idea to fuck other men despite the obvious reluctance of her husband to go along with it.

I liked the writing even if the characters were nuts.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

,sort of BR. He's somewhere between a man who got suckered into swinging and being a reluctant cuckold since the other guy wasn't giving up a wife. Yeah, he got suckered imo but different strokes for different folks. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cuckold

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Hey

at least he got to kick the other guy's ass.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

As a woman, I felt like Cal got to have his cake & eat it too. Addie was never going to be happy with anyone BUT Cal. Cal, while clueless, obviously loved Addie as well, hence the hating of all her boyfriends. It seemed like Sylvia took a proactive approach, thinking they might end up resenting her years down the road. Maybe one day they, Cal & Addie, wake up & realize they are in love & where does that leave Sylvia? Reading other stories, to me a cuckold is a wife fucking another man while the husband sits back & either allows it to happen or says no & she does it anyway. Usually the husband doesn’t get jack shit out of it except humiliation, which in some stories the husband enjoys. Sylvia wouldn’t have cared if Cal shut the whole thing down, she wasn’t in it to get some strange, she was in it to keep her husband & their mutual best friend happy without losing her marriage in the process.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Part of the problem is that all the players in the story have totally mismatched risks/rewards from sharing.

Lucas has no "skin in the game". He was just a random fuck buddy that Andie picked up, it's not like were married or anything. From his point of view, he risks nothing, yet gets to fuck a smoking hot blonde with no drawbacks. No risk, massive reward.

Addie risks possibly losing Cal's friendship, and losing a fuckbuddy she cares nothing about (Lucas). Her reward is to finally have sex with the man of her dreams, that she's been in love with all her life. So a medium risk and massive reward.

Sylvia is taking a huge risk, because she puts her marriage with Cal on the line. She might lose him to Addie, who she is adamant he's in love with. She doesn't even consider the fact that Cal hates the idea of her fucking another guy. Her reward is incredible sex, because the thought of her husband fucking his best friend was a massive turn on for her. She gets the thrill of fucking a new guy, which she demanded be the price of letting the others be together. Finally she gets to put her demons to rest regarding the unconsummated love between Cal and Addie. So high risk, high reward.

Cal is the sucker here. He was the driving force behind Addie and him going back to being friends rather than lovers after their fight. He was very attracted to Addie, but he loves their friendship just as much and didn't want to risk it. The worst part of this is that Cal actually told his wife he hated the idea. He thought Cal was an asshole and the thought of him fucking Sylvia made him feel sick. She fobbed him off, by saying that the thought of fucking Andie didn't repulse him... well no, of course not! But he's not planning to live the rest of his life with her, knowing she fucked a guy he loathed.

So Cal has massive risk, permanent consequences (knowing his wife fucked another man) and only high rewards (getting to finally have sex with Addie).

What makes it 10x worse, is Sylvia fucked Lucas bareback! Why the hell would she take risks like that fucking some random guy she was using as a "sex machine"? They never mention checking to make sure Lucas is clean. Andie tries to reassure Cal that Sylvia douched... but that won't get all his sperm out of her womb. Yuck... Just disgusting... That's his wife that Lucas just pumped full of cum, and these two dumb bitches expect him to be perfectly fine with that?

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
You pulled it off

I was a bit nervous when i first read your intro and cringed when lucas was doing Sylvia. I am, always have been, and always will be against wife swapping. I could never allow my wife to sleep with another man, its just not in me. With that being said, your beautiful creative mind truly pulled off one of the best stories ever and as always youve proven once again why you are my absolutely favorite author on literotica.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Another well written story

I felt like I was riding right along with Calloway. It could have gone so wrong but the love they shared made it work. I thought the story moved well and it was emotionally gripping, so I can't understand some of the comments by others. I've loved every story of yours that I've read and can't wait for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I never thought I'd dislike a Blackrandl1958 story

But this ending was simply terrible. Not that the writing was bad - it wasn't. But a polyamorous relationship with small children? That's just wrong on SO many levels I won't bother to list them. They're all selfish, immoral people. I wonder how their parents, their friends and their co-workers will think and act? When it becomes public knowledge (and how do you hide something like that?) how do you think Peyton will be treated by her peers? Are they moving to Utah or another country? Really disappointed in this story by what I considered to be one of the better authors on this site. I guess everyone is entitled to a brain fart once in awhile. But if you're going to do this again, please post it in another category. You gave fair warning and you said that there would be "no cuckolds, no humiliation and none of the more objectionable features" that show up in many stories these days. Let me simply point out that he WAS a cuckold and he knew it and that he WAS humiliated as seen when he nearly went after Lucas while he was feeling up Sylvia on the dance floor and later when he left for a couple of days (Sorry for the run-on sentence). Yes, this fits the definition of a loving wives story. But it just isn't my cup of tea and I was disappointed that you wrote this ugly story. Now JPB is my favorite author on this site and he has had EPIC brain farts and I still keep reading his stuff and I'll still read your stuff. But in my worthless opinion this was, by far, your worst story - EVER! Feel free to delete this comment. I've had my say.

2 stars

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
Re: Blackrandl

"What is a cuckold?"

The dictionary definition is a husband whose wife had sex with another man.

I personally don't tend to think of it quite that strictly. If two married couples swap wives and all parties are perfectly happy with the arrangement, I wouldn't consider that cuckolding. It's not my bag, but if they all fully consent and there's no hard feelings involved, more power to them.

Cuckolding involves elements of humiliation, anguish, and feelings of rejection on the part of the husband.

From the story:

"Her mewling cries of ecstasy were very audible and it sent a chill through me. There is something about hearing your woman give tongue to her pleasure in the arms of another man that diminishes the soul. I had never heard a more frightening sound."

"Tears sprang, unbidden, to my eyes."

"Sylvia was the most precious thing in the world to me and at that moment, I knew I was losing her. This had been a colossal blunder! I should never have agreed to it."

"Her face peeked up over my shoulder and she looked at my expression. That one look must have told the story. She wailed softly, an anguished sound of dismay."

The poor bastard was tortured by the sound of his wife loving being fucked by another man. Addie took one look at him and had a panic attack, knowing she'd massively fucked up and the man she loved was having his heart ripped out.

He was a cuckold. Pain, humiliation, fear of rejection... it's all there.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Cuckolding?

To me, the term "cuckolding" is NOT simply "any time a wife has sex with someone else".

Cuckolding, to me, is when a wife has sex with another man and it is done in a way in which: 1) the husband assumes a subordinate / submissive role in the relationship to the other man, 2) is done against the desires, wishes and/or consent of the husband, or 3) the husband gets aroused and/or sexual pleasure from his wife having sex with another man.

Cuckolding can be consensual, where a husband willingly accepts his wife fucking other men. Cuckolding can be non-consensual, where the choice is forced on the husband through deception, coercion, bribery, etc. wherein the husband does NOT want his wife to have sex with another man, but gives in for some reason.

In this story, it seemed that Sylvie and Addie conspired to lie, deceive and coerce the MC into allowing Sylvie to fuck Lucas, against his desires and better judgment. In other words, option 2) above in a non-consensual manner.

As soon as there are lies, deception, secret plans, and demands "I'm going to fuck Lucas" it stops being "sharing" and becomes cuckolding.

Just my thoughts, but I respect that it is your story.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brandi Useless Bitch trying to redefine cuckold now

This useless cunt writer Brandi just writing useless shit man. Fuck a Bitch. I cant stand that Bitch!

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Well written, as usual,

but I can see that we expect you to be Babe Ruth every time you get up to bat. I enjoyed this story because even though his wife seemed to steamroll him into this situation you still showed that he took a stand, somewhat. He didn't want to do it in the first place and I can't help but get that he was sure that the fucking around was something his wife wanted for herself, regardless of how he felt about it or responded to her request. She kept saying she wanted him to do it but that she had to keep her self respect and get to fuck the other man. And was absolutely planning on doing it again. She also trotted out that old saw that she wasn't responding to Lucas when she was screaming upstairs but was thinking about her husband when she was into it. I don't think your male character was weak, he was obliging and trying to give his wife what she wanted but the nuances of the swap were just too much for him. Not my desire but if everyone is happy with the results and that's the way you want to live, I'm all for it. Good imagery and all that goes with it. Thanks for writing for us again and thanks for getting the veterans back to contributing for these themed events.

Pappy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! Never happen

No man alive or dead would be the same after hearing another man make his wife squeal and orgasm like a freight train! The self doubt and imasculation would eat the relationship alive. The wife was looking for some strange on the side that’s why she suggested it.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
Wellintentioned but unrealistic

Fine effort but not really believable. Thanks for writing. ***

jesemmojesemmoover 5 years ago
Disappointed

You are definitely one of my favorite writers, but this story had too many "out of bound plays" to make it a good story. Any man that loves his wife as much as Calloway did should have stopped this crazy idea instead of allowing his wife and best friend push him into it. I lost respect for him and he lost respect for himself when he allowed himself to go along with it.

What about Peyton? She now lives in a household that has to be confusing. Her life has been changed and she has no say so about it.

I always look forward to your writing and this one will not stop me from looking forward to your future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

The worst story that I have ever read of yours. Just pure dismal BS. What happened to you? You were one of the shining stars at Literotica.

anonjerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

To me, a cuckold is a man who accepts his wife cheating whether he enjoys it or not. If he enjoys it, he has fetishized his cuckold status.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 5 years ago
Life definitely can surprise you.

But I am never surprised by how AWESOME your stories are. This was a treat. Thank you for sharing your sharing story :) Can't wait for December 3rd!

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
I Will

have to agree with KingBandor comments.

I have to also say Cal was cuckolded as far as Lucas. If Sylvia hadn't cuckolded Cal, why was she screaming thru the walls? Wouldn't she have been quite and got it over with then kicked Lucas out the door?

The problem with some of this (IMHO)was Sylvia being a psychologist /therapist. She should have known with out a doubt how Cal would react, and not coerced him into that situation.

What I found interesting was how Sylvia became a cuckquean and bisexual. Which then if I am not mistaken, would lead Cal back to being a cuckold, all though an accepting one. I don't think it matters even if it is the same sex. So ya, kind of confusing isn't it, the term cuckold.

Sorry for the long comment, best regards. I liked and enjoyed the story, well written, which I already knew it would be. I liked the ending although a bit strange, but, it is fantasy

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sorry but she was to willing to bed the other guy

both of the wives lying by omission to long, 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not for me.

He was ambushed. The set up felt way too manipulative to be a born from a genuine loving relationship. His wife led. And lied. She was already getting busy on the dance floor with the asshole without any real regard for her man and didn't stop to find out why he'd gone back to their table, if he was backing out or really on board with it.

Sorry randi, I can see where you wanted to take it but this one is s fail for me.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
What is a 'cuckold'? - Randi comment

Fortunately, English is a living language. But it also allows us to argue interminably about words and their meanings. It leads to comments like GBShaw's "Two countries divided by a common language".

The French tried to standardise their language, and look where that ended up!

Cuckold has been defined by the Loving Wives commentariat mostly to mean some wimpish husband who does unspeakable things in the general area of his wife's vagina after some other man has deposited a large load of semen within.

Dictionaries simply say "The husband of an adulteress".

SBrooks103x has pretty much given us the solution by suggesting that we just use the abbreviation 'cuck' for stories here, and stop arguing about the details. It's the story, not the definition that's important.

Lue

Cardswin2011Cardswin2011over 5 years ago
I don’t care....

I liked it, so there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckold

'My story, my definitions'.

Nonsense! The definition of 'cuckold isn't changeable on a whim. Look it up. A cuckold is the husband of an adulteress i.e. a woman who has sex with anyone other than her husband; whether he knows, agrees or not.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

This Is Fan-Bloody-Tastic!....The only crappie part was Lucas the Lepper! (Nothing to do with that terrible disease leprosy)....Where was I?..Oh Yeah!....This Ladies and Gentlemen is" The Greatest Show On Earth"....Just so you know that I Support L.G.B.T. and intersexed people!!!!!!!.....The story is Fantastic 5 Stars...★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Review

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica. Keep it up!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 5 years ago
Remarkably Good!

An easy 5 stars. I love the character development. You created good tension and solved the tension in a believable way (albeit a way that was more obvious to the reader then the characters) and showed an example of sharing that was driven by love. Whats not to like?

Thank you Randi for sharing your writing with us, really looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like Randi’s writing, but I couldn’t buy him even considering letting Sylvia be with Lucas. It just wasn’t in the character Randi set up, and I couldn’t read a word after that. Incomplete grade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Drivel

And that is a generous description.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
HEADSHOT SOUNDS MORE LIKE A HEADTRIP

and with all trips the endings dont always crash burn, TK U MLJ LV NV

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
Wow, thank you.

Other than the usual suspects, you were all very respectful, even if you did not admire the actions of the characters. Believe me, I feel all the same reactions as you, but I had a story to write, a theme to advance and I did my best to write something I find difficult to understand. If I failed, it was not because of lack of effort, and I am thankful that you read and commented. I invite you to try your hand at the same theme, and write your own story. I'll do my best to make sure it gets posted on December 3.

Thanks to those who answered the "cuckold" question.

This was my take on the theme, and I will have another, a new story, for December 3. As an aside, I find the words "cunt," "bitch" etc, as applied to me or my female characters amusing. I know a couple of commentators imagined that was the worst insult you could apply to a woman. I'm sorry, but I just find it funny. I got exactly the comments I wanted, and I thank you all. If you cared, if you were outraged, curious, were intrigued, if you loved or hated the concept, those were exactly the reactions for which I was hoping. Thanks again, and write a story on the theme, yourself, please.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
A really good story!

Well thought out and a happy ending too! As the old adage goes, "It is nice to have your cake and eat it too!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ugh....I love your stuff, Randi.....but this one didn't do it for me. I appreciate you taking the time to write and share with us.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
11/9 Anonymous

You wrote: "This useless cunt writer Brandi just writing useless shit man. Fuck a Bitch. I cant stand that Bitch!"

To start, please let me take a moment to thank you for raising the level of argumentation here at Literotica. Erudition such as yours is a rare treat to behold in action.

If I were a betting man, I would wager that this isn't the first, second or third story written by this author that you've read. May I ask why you continue to torture yourself? Continuous generational inbreeding with accompanying consanguineous risks seems a likely reason, but I could be wrong. If, indeed, I am wrong, please clue us in. If I'm right, please say hello to your parent-cousins for me.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
thank you for the content warning

I won't read this or any of the others in the series.

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
Very Good

A bit of a fairytale ending but quite good. Very realistic up til the end. Sylvia scares me that as a psychologist she thought Cal would change his mind about Lucas f@cking Sylvia much too easily. 7 months planning and Lucas is the best they could find.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Great story Randi total 5 star story! I join the dissenters in that the scheming and coercion made Col a cuck in re Lucas. You saved it by having Col grow a set, get rid of the second male for good, and stomp Lucas

To clarify, I don't think his two loves meant him I'll, but the way they started it was by definition disrespectful, manipulative, and most importantly below the other wise classy level of behavior they showed in other aspects of the story.

Great job on all of it kudos.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Guess Who!.. Yeeesss! It's Me Again!

To my dear friends. I am writing my own and it will be published in January! Clue to what it will be about " Deep Blue Hero and Mistaken Identity"... Or a Picture or Video doesn't always yeald the Truth?.....So Please be patient as I have to Purchase a laptop so I can transfer the Story!.....PD55 See Ya....

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
I like most of your stuff and decided to give this one a shot, but......

It wasn't for me. I won't rip on it because we were warned beforehand about it.

I just have seen so many people destroy their marriages and lives by "Stepping Out" and thinking the grass is greener on the other side it makes stories like this tough to stomach. Even when things are mutually agreed upon, marriages and lives can and are still ruined.

I didn't vote because it isn't fair for me to vote on this simply because I didn't like it and was just "Giving it a chance" because YOU wrote it. Normally I wouldn't read this sort of story. I have tried the 3-way thing with a couple of women in the past and we tried like hell to make it work but eventually, feelings got hurt, misunderstandings occurred, and it ended up being a Trainwreck and I ended up leaving them both.

You can love more than one woman or man, but you can't be loyal to more than one at a time, no matter how hard you try. We just aren't built like that and eventually, it comes out. If you give your love and loyalty to one person and they destroy that, like the wife essentially did here even though she MIGHT not have meant to, it's something that can never be regained fully.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@Pennydog

I look forward to your story! You are a very kind commentator, and I always enjoy your comments. I expect to enjoy your story, just as much. Get 'em, tiger!

@clarkgarble: You will cheat yourself out of a great read if you don't read Bebop3's story below. It is one of the better stories posted here, and has probably none of what you find objectionable, I promise. Give it a try. If you hate it, come back and give me hell for recommending it. I won't say a word.

I am truly grateful for everyone who was willing to give a story such as this a try, and if you think people such as Girlinthemoon, Todd172, RichardGerald, and the rest won't write a hell of a story on December 3, you don't know them. You may not like every aspect, but it will be a ride. This isn't exactly my sort of story, but I posted one today that may suit you better. Randi.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Usually I am rootint for no beating

But, in this case without a beating of Lucas I would be very dissatisfied, even though the triangle was very stable and happy.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
@penneydog55

Looking forward to your story. You crack me up!😉

Please allow comments. Some are assholes, myself included at times, but feedback is definitely part of the fun here.

Kingbandor eliminated comments from his stories and I can't even contact King to let him know how much I appreciated his story "Losing Faith". I gave it a rare 5* thinking it was excellent and I couldn't even communicate to him why I liked it so much.

I have ripped authors but I always give appreciation for good work as well.

Happy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

From the comments, I’m glad I stopped. Still incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

People are ripping on Lucas, and usually I'd agree with that, but the two women used him and put him in that place, first Addie to find a suitable partner for the swap up to Sylvia standards and then Sylvia trying to justify her need to fuck someone else to even odds...no one of the three had any regard for his feelings...remember, he was with Addie not Sylvia, the two women conspired to change the dynamics not him...just an observation.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
Evidently I fell from grace. :-)

It's always a pleasure reading your stories, Randi.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
An Interesting Stretch For You Randi

Well written as usual, with nicely drawn characters. However, I share with many other commentators the sour taste in my mouth left by the "fait accompli" that Sylvia delivers to Cal. There is no way on God's green earth that fucking Lucas is NOT going to effect their marriage in a negative way! Like, FOREVER!

Another 5* offering, despite the 1-bombs you're sure to be getting because of the forced swap business.... ;-)

Thanks for this one -- and for organizing another Lit event for us! Whether or not we like the content, there are sure to be some well-crafted stories to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm

Good story but she was a psychologist and should have known her husband.

Also she loved his friend supposedly.

So the whole. I want to check another man doesn't make sense.

Sounds like she wanted to cheat and used this ploy to do it.

And if she was a vocal lover, having sex in the same house knowing the husband would hear was cruel.

So why it she liked the trio idea at the end, did she want the other guy?

It's a flaw in the tale.

Great writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nah..its definitly one of youre weakest..

The fact that he is a hypocrite killed it for me. If he was a good man he would have kept it in his pants or saw he was getting blitzed by the girls. It was a perpetual sexual manipulation done by them. On another point his wife had a point to. If he wanted to fuck what ger name was.. she should be getting hers to. Its fair game. The fact that you turn it in a triangle and made lucas a bad guy just that your mc gets some pride back its weak writing and poor imagination. It would have been more satisfyng for the story to end with him and his wife or him alone or a long relationship foursome. The ending its ruined for me. Because i see this type of writing from 99% of the writers here. I expected better from you because you are one of my favs and a woman on top of that, your more emotional your writing should have shown that. Signed Adrian

N7sdr93N7sdr93over 5 years ago
Well written as usual, but...

I definitely can appreciate you trying something new. Taking risks is the only way one can grow and become a better writer. It was very well written and up to your usual standards in terms of quality, and I don't mind this type of story, when it is done correctly.

In my honest opinion, this was not done correctly.

It was clear from the get go he didn't want this at all, and never really changed from that stance, given his reactions to Lucas and the situation in general. Someone from a previous comment posted evidence he didn't like this, so I won't bother to repost it. The fact that she is the one who wants this, demands this, but also feels like she needs to have fun with Lucas to "get even" feels hypocritical and weak minded, which coming from a supposed PhD psychologist, is very surprising. Maybe it's me projecting, but no man likes to be told what he is or isn't going to do like he's a child, which is exactly what the wife did.

Good effort, and again I appreciate branching out, but it's definitely not your strongest work.

Still a huge fan, and I'm looking forward to other stories types from you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Nah..its definitly one of youre weakest.."

The problem you're having, and I sometimes have it myself, so this isn't meant as a shot at you, is that sometimes in order to move the plot along a character or characters have to act in a way that some percentage of readers may not agree with.

I personally thought that Sylvia was wrong to give him a "gift" that he not only DIDN'T ask for, but never WOULD have asked for, then insisted on reciprocity, but that would have been a different story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
An interesting take on this scenario

Just shows how schemes can go awry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing....

As allways it a Joy too read your stories. However lm at a bit of loss in regards to the wife’s justification, she invested months of preparation in setting up her husband for the conspired amalgamation, only to justify her actions by shagging another man? For me that’s the action of selfish vanity.

Thanks again .

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
I don't know what he's smoking

The Anonymous like "Adrian" must be high, because I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about. "I expected better from you"? Come on man! We don't have the right to expect a damn thing from these authors. This isn't a product professionally published work where we can demand a certain standard because we're paying for it. They should make whatever stories they want. We're hear to take a look inside their minds via the tales they weave and IDEALLY add constructive commentary and/criticism so they can enhance the skill of storytelling. If you don't lile them how about going to another medium and spending some money to buy and support the work of a writer who does write from your perspective? (Keep in mind, if it were my story, I personally would have changed a few things so it's not like I'm a "yes man") I get sick people on hear acting like they're paying fans at a ball game that were treated to a poor performance, when in reality they're closer to that person who complains about the team as they watch the game from across the street on the roof of their house with binoculars. Entitled much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3 stars - good plot, drama worth reading - But

Other readers / commenters to this story and others indicate blackrandl1958 is female. I cannot confirm this from the bio. If the author is female that explains why I do not think Calloway character is well written. Cal’s internal monologues read like a woman that likes bad boys talking like her version of a bad boy. The same basic internal conversation of conflict between lust for Addie and desire to protect his marriage was repeated too many times. I realize this was the plot and major tool for drama and conflict. It was a good plot with believeable characters and relationships. The struggle was stretched out too far and I thought “man up you wimp”. Which I realized Cal is supposed to be the alpha.

I realize writting and conveying that emotional conflict is difficult. I think a Cal bad boy gone good would have said less and readers would have to interpret more from actions or maybe writing from a narrators view.

I suggest this would have been better written from wife’s view in her voice.

I thought author missed a great opportunity of conflict and drama with Cal and Lukas interacting. Lukas was just a dildo for wife. More human engagement of Lukas with wife and Cal could have illustrated Cal’s strong points and developed another avenue of drama to Cal’s struggle with Love, Lust and Possession.

I did not read any actions by Cal that made him the irresistible alpha. The women continually assured him but none of his actions or his description by author explained it to me.

Writing Lukas as a prick was a lazy way out. Then the happy ever after MFF polygamy family is a nice fantasy but ignored the effect on the 7 year old daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Captivating

Well written and it draws you in. Obviously a fantasy based version of reality, but who am I to knock dreaming big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did not work

The wife is supposed to be this brilliant woman who is doing this for her husband and their friend, yet it is her childish sense of "fairness" that causes the primary issues. The friend acts out of selfish greed. The husband goes along with it knowing it will be an issue. Inconsistent and weak story line and poor characters do not a story make.

You are a better writer than this.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Randi

I read your intro, took your warning, and still read on. The usual BR offering of well written story, well drawn characters, and vivid sex scenes were all present. But, with all due respect, I couldn't appreciate it. Like many commenters, I feel that poor Cal was a cuck. I feel also, that he was a willing cuck. Sylvia, the psychologist, was the force behind all the action. She wanted to try Lucas on, so she manipulated Cal and Addie into a intimate relationship that I'm not sure they wanted. Cal could have shut Sylvia down at any point, but he allowed himself to be convinced that he was ok with her desires. She had to know how much she would.hurt him with her actions and she happily did it anyway. This, to me is making him cuckold. Addie is a vital, but secondary, character. She.is vital only in being needed to make Sylvia's plan work. Without Cal's feelings for her, nothing happens. Lucas is just a tool for Sylvia to use for her own pleasure. He is discarded when Cal finally grows a pair and takes care of him. The ending goes into the realm of the fairytale. Good Cal lives happily after with both women and their beautiful children. Just doesn't ring true for me. I just don't think all that transpired could have been so easily glossed over. To me, Sylvia just wasn't a loving wife, just a selfish manipulative, woman. You wrote your story, and did it well. I just don't think it was your personal favorite either.

harryj67harryj67over 5 years ago
The Band

Better than Ezra - No Shit!!!

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Loved it!

I’ve eaten at Parrin’s and have heard the Louisiana band, “Better Than Ezra.” Both are great and lend character to your story. And, this was one very hot story.

Thanks for this romance and all you do to make this a compelling stop each day.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 5 years ago
Outstanding writing....

Typically I don't read the LW stories because I be been cheated on and I hate the whole Cuck thing. I agree with most comments I've read that Cal did feel like a duck, and yes the wife was manipulative. Only the incredible writing and fabulous characters kept me reading to the end.

Simple truth is this only works because they'd been friends forever first, and the wife was attracted to Addie.

Still not really reading the LW category unless you've written...

You are a great author.

Respect,

FDD

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous 11/10/18 Re: "3 stars - good plot, drama worth reading - But"

Yes, Randi is female, but as a man, I have never had an issue with her writing from a male perspective, either in this story or in her other stories.

As I and others have said, I have issues with Sylvia's manipulation of Cal, essentially forcing the "gift" of Addie on him, using Addie, BTW, then demanding that he reciprocate by allowing her to play with Lucas.

Still a great story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Well written as always ..... thats a fantasy for some men for sure .... but double the tongue lashing of a nightmare when hubby is in the doghouse tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fire!

Why play with fire? If you have perfection in hand, why would you option it on a "possibility"? You wrote this with a happy ending, but reality is never as clean or unambiguous as this.

Two people rarely get along in a simpatico relationship (let alone a triad), fidelity is TOO VALUABLE, but you dispel this with literary license and the hope that others get entertained by such an anomaly. Yes, it was an entertaining read, but reality is never close to the fiction written by authors.

Just my $.02

Smokepole

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I liked it

Imperfect characters, with the best of intentions. Sure, it could be considered a male fantasy. I'd certainly take it on those terms.

The difference for me here, is that fantasy doesn't come easily. Also ... and I realize this may sound like heresy here, it could also be a fantasy fulfillment for some women. I do touch bases with the polyamory crowd from time to time. While not my thing, I recognize that it is a thing.

It's a happy ending I wanted, but wasn't sure I'd see.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
A very hot story

The thing that "cucked me out" with this offering is Cal leaving in a huff before the dust had settled and wallowing in beer and Taco Bell for 2 days. That was the cuck move. The polyamory thing is certainly going to raise some eyebrows but Love trumps hate. Fine writing overall. It does get 2.5 pick axe handles and 4 stars.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Wonderful Sexy Story

Everyone wins! Equal amounts of consternation and guilt. Everything works out in the end. Flawed characters that love one another. Great Story. Vivid Sex. Well told.

a 4 Star Rating.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
What I don't understand is

Why did Lucas have to be involved?

You don't give a present to get one back and Sylvia had already said she would like to play with Addie.

Then again, I don't know why Cal didn't just say no at all points, not just any.

He was a hypocrite at the bar the 1st night, I'd not do anything to hurt Sylvia...but proceeded to grope Addie, rather than not and give himself solid grounds to stop Lucas groping Sylvia.

He never asked when Lucas was bought on board with the plan (fairly critical to me), if it was before the 1st night at the club, then Cal has every right to be pissed at both of them for planning behind his back and then extra right to be more pissed at telling someone outside the relationship of the plans before him.

There was talk of hurting Addie, what about hurting him? What about hurting Sylvia? What about hurting Peyton if it all went tits up and ended with them splitting up?

How about, talking to him for seven months about this rather than giving him less than a day to process it? If 'Lucas' had to be right for Sylvia, how about getting a 'Lucas' that was also right for Cal?

These 2 were thoughtless, some might say selfish, definitely had tunnel vision and railroaded him into a place he didn't want to be and were lucky he didn't kick both their arses into touch. He was a 'typical' man, lead by the dick with the brain coming some inches afterwards, but unlike another commentator, I think going walkabout was probably the best thing for him to do, it saves saying things you regret in the heat of the moment and I'm sure having both harping on at him was not helping him not explode. He did say he wasn't going to do anything stupid and needed to clear his head, do they love him? Do they trust him? Then give him time, up to 7 months or more if need be, you know he was OK and where his head was at, if she spoke to Peyton and again knew he was ok from the message left by him.

And Peyton spoke more like an adult than a 7 year old, the 'You OK dad?' line was the final thing that made me realise what I felt was wrong with her dialogue.

Flawed characters coming up with a flawed plot to fix something they see is broken without realising what they are going to break in doing so and the moral in the end (like so many of these stories) - communication is key.

I enjoyed it, thanks.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
very well written

I really enjoyed this way of looking at this subject. I thought the character set up was good, really just enough, Obviously I have never met a woman who would set this scene up, As a man I know I would be too jealous to share my lady. I always wonder why the man when given a choice doesn't just say no but I guess if he did it wouldn't be a very good story. I am very much a fan of this author and am looking forward to their next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

I like Parrain's also but it's always crowded.

Boyd Percy

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
nope not a fan of this one

you write stuff i usually like a lot, even if its borders on loony( you can go home again that setup still makes me go oh hell no) but its usually overcome by a good job writing. This one nope sorry. a relationship between two is hard enough to add a third just no its GONNA go bad thats 99 percent sure, its just the way it is. the whole sharing is caring when its a guy i say OH BS and in this case i say the same thing. keep writing BR but not a fan of this one at all

jesemmojesemmoover 5 years ago
Not certain

I love and enjoy your writing style and the way you take your reader on a joyful journey, but this was a bumpy ride. I'm trying to understand why Sylvia wanted this event to happened. She knows how much he loves her and not many men can tolerate another man being intimate with her and her thinking it will be okay. If Abby truly loved Calloway she should have had more respect but Cal and Sylvia's marriage.

It seems she put herself ahead of her friends. Even the final plan is selfish. Not one of my favorite stories.

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 5 years ago
Well written story.

But. To far into fantasy land, and the ending with Lucas was somewhat pointless.

Not a fan of this one. Sorry.

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
Great

Truely great story, really enjoyed it very much and Will read more of your work.

Keep up the great work

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 5 years ago

I'll be damned. I truly didn't think that you could make this work. I loathe sharing stories & swapping stories and cuckolding stories with a passion. Goddamn if it isnt one of the better stories - of any kind - that I've read recently.

Congratulations on a fantastic job.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsalmost 5 years ago
Appreciate your descriptions

I didn't read the story; just wanted to say how much I appreciate how you always add a description of the story at the beginning. I wish all authors did that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Parrains

Love parrains! Next time poboys at Georges.

Geaux tigers!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories