Headshot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, there was last night," she said. "I was watching the two of you. I agreed to dance another dance with Lucas so I could watch you. Damn, Cal, that was so hot I nearly melted my panties. Maybe you noticed that when we got home."

"It makes you hot to see me feel up another woman?" I asked. "That's kind of weird, Syl."

"No, you feeling up another woman would make me mad as hell," she said. "You feeling up Addie makes me hot. It makes me hot because I love her and I wouldn't mind feeling her up, myself. Would watching another man feel me up make you hot, Cal?"

"No, it wouldn't," I said. "It would make me want to kick his ass and give you a good spanking. That is exactly how I was feeling last night."

"Ooh," she wiggled her ass on me. "I like the sound of that! Okay, you're not into that. You are into Addie, though. I know that, Cal. I'm not mad about it. I've always known and I'm okay with it. If it were anyone else, I wouldn't be. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I guess I do. You really want me to sleep with Addie?"

"I hope not," she laughed. "I was thinking you might fuck her. That's what she wants and that's what she needs. She needs you to make love to her. She doesn't have that and she needs it."

"She goes out with guys constantly," I said.

"Yes, but she loves you. Don't you care about her, Cal?"

"Of course I do, but I can't be her lover. I'm your lover and I don't want to be anyone else's lover, not even hers. We tried that once, Sylvia. It didn't work. It nearly cost us our friendship."

"Yes, I know all about it," she said. "It scared both of you so badly that you've been cowering in neutral corners ever since. I'm calling you out. Tonight, we're going to go out again. We're going to come back here and you're going to take Addie to bed and give her the loving she needs. You have my approval and permission, Calloway."

"Well, that's nice, but I'm not going to do it," I said. "Let me say it again. I love you. I don't want to do the slightest thing that risks me losing you, not the slightest thing."

"There's no risk of that," she said. "There's not a snowball's chance in hell that I'm ever letting you get away from me."

I looked at her suspiciously. "What's the catch?"

For the first time, she looked hesitant. "I'm going to fuck Lucas," she said. "Listen to me for a minute before you blow your top, Cal. I'm not going to sit around while you fuck our best friend and play with myself. The next time, I want to watch and maybe even play, but the first time you should be alone together. I can't justify this in my own mind without some balance. You may think this is about me wanting to fuck some strange cock. I'm going to do that and I'm going to enjoy myself, but it's not about that. I hope you can understand and believe and accept what I'm telling you."

"I don't think you'd lie to me, Sylvia," I said. "You've never lied to me, why would you start now? If you wanted to lie and just fuck strange dicks, you could do that and just not tell me. If you wanted to fuck strange men, you would have them lining up around the block. Christ, Sylvia, you're smoking hot. You could have any man you wanted; I know that. You never have and I don't know what's changed. Is Lucas really all that attractive? Is this really your idea or did that asshole Lucas put you up to this so he could get in your pants?"

"I swear to God, Cal, he doesn't have a clue," she said. "Not that he wouldn't like to get in my pants. I made sure of that last night. Yes, he's attractive in a lot of the same ways you are. It's not about that. I've met hundreds of more attractive guys. I could have had them if that's what I wanted. I don't want them, and I really don't give a shit about Lucas. I would never do this with someone I thought might be a threat to us and I don't think anyone could be. He's not. He's just... acceptable. I don't hate him; I don't particularly like him, either. This is about fairness.

"Fairness?" I asked. "I don't understand."

"You're going to have sex with our best friend. Do you think that's fair to me, Cal? I know men talk about threesomes with them and two women. If one of them is your wife, how is that fair to her? The guy gets to fuck another woman; why shouldn't the woman fuck another man? I love you, Calloway, but I'm not a doormat. I'm giving this to you because I love you and I love Addie. I think you both need it. You're giving me something back. If you're not down with that, we'll call off the whole thing. That's going to break Addie's heart, but it won't be my fault."

"So, was this your idea?" I asked again.

It's mostly my idea. I have to tell you that I've been talking to Addison about it for months. She didn't have a guy I was willing to take a chance on. They were all the bad boy types that I'm not into that. They'd try to make something more out of this than it is. They'd brag and try to hit on me. Lucas is just someone to make me feel like I'm not being taken advantage of here. I just can't give you to her and let you fuck her. I'm going to do that, but it's going to cost both of you, too."

"What if I fall in love with her?" I asked. "What if you fall in love with Lucas? I can't risk losing you, Syl."

"Don't be silly," she said. "You'll never lose me. There isn't a man on earth that could take me away from you. Movie stars or billionaires, I know what I have; Cal, and I'll never give you up. You're stuck with me. I certainly won't be giving you up for Lucas. He's a pale imitation of you. He's like you in some ways; why do you think Addie is dating him? It's because he's like you and you're what she really wants. All her boyfriends are like you in some way. You already love Addie so nothing is going to change there. Is it just Lucas you don't like?"

"He's an asshole," I told her. "Do both of you think I'm an asshole?"

"Have you ever liked any man she's dated?" she asked.

"Well, no, I haven't," I said. "What's that got to do with anything?"

"Why do you think that is?" she asked. "It's because you love her and want her for yourself, in the first place. In the second place, I think many people you deal with do think you're an asshole." She giggled. "They don't know how tender and loving you are on the inside like Addie and I do. They just see this super-confident, self-assured, totally comfortable in his own skin guy and assume you're full of yourself. We know better. We know you're a scared little boy."

That hurt my feelings a little. She noticed and pulled my face into those big firm breasts. "You're my little boy and I love you that way," she said. "Now, before we go out, I want to remind you that you belong to me and I belong to you," she said. She tried to pull away and get up but I wouldn't let her.

"What if I decide this is stupid and dangerous and don't want to do it?" I asked.

"We'll stay home and I'll fuck you into submission," she said. "Seriously though, all you have to do is say no one time and I'll never bring it up again. Neither will Addie, and we'll just move on. I'm hoping you won't say no, because I think she needs this and I think you need it. It's going to make me feel pretty good, too. Not the sex part, but being the kind of friend and wife I want to be. I've got hopes about the sex part, too. I'm going to be imagining your big cock sinking into that smoking hot girl and I'm going to come like a bomb."

"What if he's got a foot long dick?" I asked. "Are you going to be all loose and need huge dicks from now on?"

She laughed. "You've been reading too many dirty stories. Women's pussies don't stretch out and stay that way. They're just as tight as ever in minutes. Besides, he doesn't. I asked. I wouldn't do that to you, Cal. You never have to compare yourself to anyone. You're perfect for me and you have a big cock yourself. What would I do with a foot long dick?" She laughed. "It's ridiculous. I don't have a foot long pussy. Maybe half that. You hurt me sometimes. That would rip me to shreds and I'd bleed to death. Jesus you're dumb, for such a smart guy. Where do you get these ideas?"

"Dirty stories," I told her. "You haven't dreamed about the black guy with the foot long dick that he flashes and all the white women swoon and rip their clothes off, never being satisfied by a puny white cock again?"

"More like a nightmare," she said. "What do you think I am, Calloway? Just a blonde bag of hormones? No, I've never had a single fantasy about that and if someone flashed me a foot long cock I'd run screaming, black or white. Well, I might pretend to be fascinated long enough to get it in my hand and rip it off. Do you think I'm some kind of sick racist that lust after men because of the color of their skin?"

My, considerably less than foot long, cock shrank in sympathy for the imaginary, ripped off, foot long one. "I don't think you're just walking hormones, and no, I don't think you're a racist," I said. "Some of our best friends are black, right?"

She laughed at my bad joke. "Right. So, now that visions of me screaming on foot long cocks are out of your head, how about making me scream with yours?"

Mine was somewhat in shock and tried to hide when she opened my pants. "Come out and play, big boy," she cooed. "Mama loves you and would never rip you off."

That made me laugh and the tension was broken. I think we had the fourth or fifth best sex of our lives all afternoon. She wanted to quit about two to give me time to "recharge."

I was still feeling very nervous when we walked into the club that evening. To my surprise, nothing seemed different. I sat in the booth and Sylvia sat by me. Lucas and Addison seemed mostly caught up in each other. Syl and I just carried on as we always did and she didn't even dance with Lucas once. She did dance with another guy that asked me nicely and Addie danced twice with guys we didn't know. I danced with Sylvia but it didn't seem out of the ordinary. My nervousness began to fade and we had a really good time. I was pleasantly surprised by everything. I expected to be able to cut the tension with a knife. I thought that we'd switch and make out like we had before and I knew I wasn't going to like that. I was prepared to be driven insane with jealously, and it was sort of anticlimactic when nothing strange happened.

Lucas insisted that the drinks were on him and he paid the check when we left about midnight. That's when it started getting different. Addie wanted me to ride with her and for Sylvia to ride with Lucas.

"What's this about?" I asked her when we got in the car.

"Rules," she said. "We need to go over the rules."

"What rules?" I asked. "Is there a rulebook for wife swapping I forgot to read?"

She laughed that laugh that always made me love her. "No, Sylvia and I made them up."

"Okay, let's hear the famous rules," I said.

"Well, we know you don't want to watch," she began. "Lucas would, but you're the one we care about the most here. Sylvia wants to watch, too, but not this time."

"There are going to be more times?" I asked.

"I sure hope so. I guess that's up to you and Sylvia," she said. "Anyway, we're going to go to your house, have a couple of drinks, we're going to your bedroom and Sylvia and Lucas are going upstairs. We're going to stay as long as we want to with our partners. Either woman is free to change beds, but Lucas is never going to be in your bedroom. That's Sylvia's rule. She thinks it's disrespectful to you."

"Jesus Christ, Addie," I said. "The whole thing is as weird as hell. Why are we worried about disrespect?" I glanced over at her and she was crying. "What? It is, Addie. You know it."

She unbuckled her seatbelt and slid across. I put my arm around her. This was the little girl that walked to grade school with me and she was upset. "I'm sorry, Cal," she whispered. I could barely hear her. "This is something I dreamed about all my life, but I see that it's a bad idea. I'll just take Lucas and go home when we get there."

Now I felt like a heel. I was making my best friend cry. I squeezed her up. "No, I'm the one that should be sorry, Addie. I didn't mean it. Just the idea of making love to you is hot as hell. I wanted to do it back when we were in college. This wasn't my idea. I'd have never suggested anything like this. You want it and Sylvia wants it. I'll try to make it work, okay? I do love you, Addie. I always have, but the idea of Sylvia with Lucas is tearing me up."

"I know," she said. "Thank you for trying, Calloway. I know how much you love her. She loves you that much, too. I think she's probably feeling just like you. The difference is, she doesn't love Lucas. She loves you and she loves me. She's willing to do this for us. Both of us owe her big time, Cal. That's why we aren't going to make a fuss about Lucas. She loves us enough to do something for us that probably has her feeling as weird as you do. We'll owe her for the rest of our lives. I owe her, more than you. She has more love in her heart than I can even imagine. I can't imagine sharing you with her if you were mine. I owe you, too. I can't imagine how torn up you must be. I just know how lucky I am to have two people who love me as much as you two do. Thank you."

"Well, you're pretty loveable," I told her. I reached down and cupped one big breast. "Pretty squishy, too."

She slapped my leg. "Is that a fat joke?" Her tears were drying on her face.

"Yeah, you're a big fat cow, Addie," I said. "Feel how much I hate that." I pulled her hand down to my cock. It was half-hard from just squeezing her breast and sprang to attention as soon as that hot little hand caressed the outside of my pants.

"Mmm," she murmured. "I think I've met this guy before somewhere."

"Well, you sure had your hands on him enough about fifteen years ago," I said. "Then there was that introduction last night. Why didn't we ever fuck back then, Addison?"

"I was afraid of getting pregnant and you were afraid of me," she smiled up at me. "You were afraid I'd eat you up. Either that or that we'd have a really big blow up and lose our best friend in the process. I was afraid of that too. I'm not going to lose you, am I, Cal?"

I pulled her tightly up against me. "I'll tell you what Syl told me," I said. "I'm afraid you're stuck with me, kiddo. I'm too old to find a new best friend. I'm too old to find a new wife, too, so I hope to hell this doesn't blow up in our faces."

"Sylvia and I won't let that happen," she said. "I'd rather die than be the reason you two have trouble, Cal."

"I know," I said. "If you don't stop that I'm going to cum in my pants."

She gave my cock one last squeeze and slid her hand up inside my shirt. She giggled and it was a very sexy giggle. I held her close and we just talked as best friends do the rest of the way home.

The tension began to build when we walked in the house. We had a drink and played a game of spades. Sylvia, Addie, her partner of the night and I play a lot of spades. I went into the kitchen for chips and Sylvia joined me, pouring another round. She came and pressed up against me, putting her arms around me from behind and pinning me against the bar.

"You okay, baby?" she asked. "All you have to do is say no."

"No," I said. "I mean, not no, but I'm not okay. Jesus, Syl, I don't think I could ever be okay with this. I'm trying, baby. I'm trying really hard. I may say no yet. I feel like I'm on an acid trip and I'm about to crash anytime. Do you really want this?"

"Yes, I think it's going to be good for all of us," she said.

Addison came walking in, holding her empty glass. "Getting cold feet, big boy?" she asked. "I'm as dry as the Mojave. All you have to do is say no, Cal."

"Yeah, that's what I keep hearing," I said. "Seems to me like you girls are driving this train. I just hope it doesn't derail and kill us all."

They exchanged a look. Sylvia took the chips out of my hand and put them back in the pantry, handed Addie and me our drinks and went back into the living room. Addie replaced her, pinning me against the bar and she lit me up with a smoking kiss that had my head swimming. She took a step back and her fingers began opening buttons on her blouse.

All that creamy skin started unveiling itself before my eyes. I'd seen most of it before. We'd done everything but fuck back in college and I knew what she looked like under those clothes. She was a living doll. There were some spectacular breasts inside that silk blouse and her erect nipples were obvious. As the silk fell open, those strawberry capped vanilla ice cream cones sprang out in all their glory. God, she was beautiful and sexy. There's something about a redhead's skin, nearly translucent and so creamy smooth. I just stared for a while, mesmerized at her sensuality. "You just going to look, or do you want to play?" She gave me a sultry look that would have melted ice at the North Pole. Was I nuts? Of course, I wanted to play!

I took her arms and we swapped positions. She was facing away from me, pinned against the bar and I slid my hands around to cup those delightful mounds. She was completely wrapped in my arms and I kissed the side of her neck as her firm ass ground against my raging cock. I palmed her breasts, pinching and tugging on her nipples. She went wild, writhing against me and turning her head so I could kiss her. She moaned into my mouth and I reached down and pulled her short skirt up around her waist. She had on little lacey yellow panties that framed her delicious cheeks to perfection, leaving the full bottoms bare and jiggling.

I reached around, running my hand inside the loose leg in the front and onto her throbbing pussy. She was dripping wet and I used her honey to lubricate her clit, pinching it gently and coaxing it out to play. She was trembling and on the verge of an orgasm.

"Cal, please," she gasped. "Not here. Take me to bed."

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her. She was heavy! Addie wasn't a small girl. That stick I met in the fifth grade has filled out and grown tall. She was nearly six feet and solidly muscled. I knew she and Sylvia worked out at the same gym, and it had obviously paid off for both of them. Sylvia is about her height. For some reason, I seemed to be attracted to tall women. They were still a couple of inches shorter than I was and about the same size as Lucas.

There was no sign of Sylvia and Lucas. My heart pounded furiously in my chest. I began to slow and got ready to put Addie down. She clung to me, wrapped her incredibly long legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Her full, pouty lips sought mine and she whispered, "Please, Cal. Please, I'm begging you. I'll make it so good for you. Kiss me!"

I did and it was very good. I lost that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach as she ground her pussy against my cock and her soft lips crushed mine. I started moving again and she never let me stop. I carried her beautiful form into the bedroom, and she dropped her feet to the floor. She turned me around with my back to the bed and slowly pushed me down. As I went prone, she moved up onto the bed, straddling my hips and grinding on me. Her long, cool fingers made short work of the buttons on my shirt and she pulled the tails out of my pants, shedding her blouse and pressing her luscious breasts into my chest. She was kissing me, as passionately as any kiss I'd ever had and she reached down to unbuckle my belt and unfasten my pants.

Deciding that speed was more important than finesse, I helped her and she left me to finish undressing while she unzipped her skirt and threw it at a chair. Those little yellow panties went flying and there was a naked, flame haired goddess standing in my bedroom. I couldn't move, couldn't speak; all I could do was stare. I'd seen nearly all of her at one point or another, but never all together like this. She was breath taking, stunning, any adjective you care to use doesn't adequately describe Addie. She could have made big money posing nude. It should be a crime to shave redheads, and she wasn't guilty. She had a little tuft of flame, in the shape of an inverted triangle over a bare pussy. I could see her moisture glistening on her lips. I needed to taste her badly, but she was having none of that. She leaped on me like a big cat.