Headshot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed her tightly. "I don't want to be with any other women, Syl," I said.

"I know that," she said. "I'm just telling you that you aren't the only one with mixed feelings here."

I heard a little gasp and I looked down to see that Addie was crying. Sylvia noticed, too and she quickly reached over me and pulled Addie up against me.

"No, honey, don't cry," she caressed Addie's back gently. "It's going to be okay. Tell her, Calloway!"

I squeezed her and played with that flaming hair. "It is, Addie. We'll work it all out, okay?"

She nodded her cheek on my chest. "I just feel like I'm causing you guys pain," she said. "I don't want to do that. I feel so selfish. Maybe I should go."

"No, honey, not yet," Sylvia said. "This isn't all on you. Calloway is in the same boat you are. Yes, we're hurting a little, but we love you. Sometimes you do painful things for people you love. Cal, I know you don't like me sleeping with Lucan, but I have to keep my self-respect, too. I'm not going to just say, 'Sure, you go ahead and fuck Addie; I'll just sleep in the spare bedroom and play with myself.' Not going to happen. You get that, right?"

Addie nodded. I wasn't sure I did. None of this was my idea. Sure, it had been the fulfillment of my biggest fantasy, especially with these two gorgeous, naked kittens in bed with me, but thinking about Sylvia with Lucas nearly made me nauseous. I felt claustrophobic. Suddenly I had to get out of there. My brain was in overload and I needed to breathe.

I sat up and started getting dressed. "What are you doing, Cal?" Sylvia asked.

"I need some air," I told her. "I'm going for a ride."

"Don't leave," Addie pleaded. "We need to talk, Calloway."

"We'll talk later," I said. "I'm going to explode. Just let me get my head on straight, okay?" I raised my voice a little and they didn't say anything else for a minute.

I got my keys and I was going out the door when Sylvia spoke. "Don't do anything stupid, Cal. It's going to be okay."

I nodded. "I won't," I said. "I just need some space to clear my head." I went down to the garage and got in my truck. I just sat there for a minute and I felt numb, as if my brain was spinning a million miles an hour but someone forgot to engage the gears. A thought came to me and I looked over at my baby. My 1970 Nova SS was sitting there begging to be driven. Its metallic blue paint with the black Chevy SS stripes fit my mood. I jumped out of the truck and got in. The big block 402 rumbled to life and I felt the shake of the cam lope. It felt good. I backed out into the street and put the hammer down. There was a screech of burning rubber and I held it down for a quarter mile or so. The wind in the windows whistled and I felt better already. I checked my fuel and I had half a tank. The drone of the exhaust lulled me as I cruised around the bypass, and a kid in an import with a big gay spoiler gave me a thumbs up as I eased by. I drove for thirty minutes and pulled into a convenience store. I topped off the tank and got me a cup of coffee. I was nearly back home when I decided to stop and have a beer. The little bar and grill I pulled into had a lunch crowd and I got a spot at the bar.

The guy on the next stool tried to carry on a conversation and so did the woman that came and sat down on the other side. I wasn't at all interested in chitchat and they gave up after a couple of monosyllabic replies. My beer became three and then I was in no shape to drive. There was a La Quinta across the street and I had two more beers and checked it. I rarely drink alcohol, and five beers in a couple of hours were as much as I'd consumed since college. I collapsed on the bed and the next time I opened my eyes it was 4 AM and my bladder was bursting. I relieved the pressure and my mouth tasted like I had been eating old athletic socks. I went down to the lobby, got the curtesy toothbrush and bought some pain relievers. I took them, brushed my teeth and went back to bed. I felt considerably better when I woke up. I had slept until 10. I showered and put my dirty clothes back on. My stomach was rebelling against having such a stupid owner, and I went across the street to the Waffle House.

It's difficult to imagine, but their breakfast wasn't bad, if you don't mind eating in what looks like a truck stop restroom. The company wasn't sterling, either, but I wasn't there to audition anyone. After my third cup of coffee, I felt human again and I checked my phone for the first time. It was almost noon and I had 62 missed calls and 43 new text messages. I felt guilty, but I didn't want to talk to ether Sylvia or Addie just then.

I did want to talk to Peyton, and three of the texts were from her. Unfortunately, she was at school. I got an idea and drove to the school. I went in and checked her out. She came running and threw herself on me when she saw me waiting.

"Daddy, where have you been?" she asked. "Mom and Aunt Addie are worried sick! They cried all night and Mom was still crying when she brought me to school this morning."

"Let me buy you lunch and I'll tell you all about it," I said. She held my hand and we went to the car. She loves the Nova and she wanted to "go fast." We did, once we got clear of the school zone. Not a good place to "go fast," and it was a good thing I didn't. Barney Fife was down at the corner, looking for customers. I took Peyton to Fuddruckers and bought her a hamburger. I got a Mountain Dew and we talked. I told her that something had happened Saturday night and I was confused, angry, hurt and I just needed some time to get over it.

"You know how sometimes when you get mad at me you go and stay in your room for a while?" I said. "That's kinda how I feel right now. I don't want to talk to your mother or Aunt Addie right now. I'll get better, just like you do, but I wanted to love on you a little and let you know that everything's okay, all right?"

"I understand, Daddy," she said. "Sometimes you just want to be left alone for a while." She hugged me and kissed my cheek. "How long do you think it's going to take?"

"I don't know, baby," I said. "How do you know when you're ready to come out of your room?"

"I come out when I don't feel mad inside anymore," she said.

"Well, I'm still a little bit mad inside," I told her. "Not at you, honey. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at Mom and Addie and I'm kind of mad at myself, too. I guess I'm mad at the whole world."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," she said. "I felt like that when you wouldn't let me spend the night at Julia's house after her birthday party."

"Well, I like Julia," I said. "I don't like her Mom and I wouldn't leave you alone there. She uses drugs, Kitten. She was arrested a couple of weeks before that party. I explained all this to you."

"I know, that's why I'm not mad anymore," she said.

"You're a very smart young lady," I told her. "We better get you back to school. I just wanted to see you and tell you what's going on. I also wanted to tell you that I love my baby, bunches. If you call or text me, I'll answer. I was asleep when you texted before."

I drove her back to school, kissed her and she went back to class. I had some thinking to do. I listened to all those voice mails and read the texts. They had grown more and more frantic as the night wore on and finally there was just a note of panic. I knew I should call and let them off the hook but I wasn't ready. I had no idea what to say.

I liked the La Quinta, so I checked in for another day. I went to Walmart and bought a pack of underwear, some athletic shorts, a pair of flip-flops and some t-shirts. I also got a legal pad. I think best if I can take notes and make lists. I went back and took a shower. The clean clothes felt nice and I sat down at the desk and tried to collect my thoughts.

I was very pissed off about the whole "I'm going to fuck Lucas," thing. I mean, I understood to some degree. Had I come up with the idea and approached Sylvia with the scheme, it would have made perfect sense. The thing is, I didn't. I didn't come up with it and I never would have. I was perfectly happy. None of this was my idea. True, I went along with it, but I was totally not on board. I knew I should have said something at the beginning. I let it go on, just thinking with my dick, I guess. I made some notes, figured out what I was going to say and do and called it a night.

The next morning, I didn't go to work. I figured Addie would be worried, so I called my desk and left a message that if there were any emergencies she should send me a text. It wasn't five minutes before she sent me one.

"If talking to your best friend and your wife when they're hurting very badly and scared out of their minds isn't an emergency, I don't know what is."

I guess she had a point, but that wasn't the kind of emergency I had in mind. I took a nap, went out to look for some food and came back with Taco Bell. Yeah, I know. It was close.

I was watching a baseball game when someone knocked on the door. When I opened it, Sylvia and Addison were standing there. They were both crying and they jumped on me like tigers. The next thing I knew, I was flat on my back on the bed, with two very weepy women on top of me. They were sobbing and saying things that I couldn't make out except that there was "sorry" mixed in there a million times.

I just wrapped my arms around them and held them until they calmed down a little. "Whoa, girls! Just slow down a minute," I said. "Take a deep breath and then you can talk to me. One at a time, please. How did you find me?"

"This is the 29th motel we've been to," Sylvia sniffed. "I... I've been so scared, Cal. Peyton told me you took her to lunch and that you were really mad. I'm so sorry, baby. I never dreamed it would hit you so hard. I thought... I thought... we thought this was something that would make you happy. We thought that you would realize how much Addie means to both of us and that you'd be okay with this."

"Is it the Lucas thing?" Addis asked. "You have to know that he means nothing to either of us compared to you. God, Cal. You're a real bastard, just running away and leaving us like that. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Calloway, are we okay?" Sylvia asked. "What are you doing? Are you leaving me?" She broke down again and buried her face in my chest.

"No, honey," I told her. "I'm not leaving you and yes, we're okay. I was just pissed off and weirded out. I was confused and I needed time to think. I was coming home tomorrow. I have my shit together and we need to talk. It's good that Addie's here, because we need to talk to her, too."

They both snuggled in and looked up at me, expectantly. "Do you want to go first?" Addie asked.

"If you want me to," I said. "Did you have something you wanted to say?"

"Yes, I have a bunch of things I want to say," she replied. "The first one is, I'm sorry, Calloway. I never meant to make things bad for you. I love you and I love Sylvia. I would rather die than be a problem between you. Do you believe me?"

I nodded. "Yes, I believe you, Addie. I know you're a good person and that you'd never deliberately hurt either of us."

"Good," she sighed. "Then I guess I need to say that this will never happen again. That's not what I want, and it makes me sad as hell, but, I guess it's the way it has to be."

I glanced at Sylvia. "I'm sorry, too," she said. "I guess I misread the situation. I thought this would be something for both of you that would be good. Is the problem me?"

"No, I guess it isn't," I said. "I guess the problem is me. The very idea of you being with someone else kills me, Syl."

"It doesn't kill you to think of you being with Addie," she said. "I'm not some dishrag person without any pride, Calloway. I think it's fair that if you two play, I get to play, too."

"I guess it is," I said. "The problem is, I would never have played if it would have been left up to me. This was your idea, and Addie's idea, not mine. I was perfectly happy before."

Now Addie began to cry a little. "Well, I wasn't," she said. "Don't you care at all how I feel, Cal?"

I brushed away her tears and stroked her cheek. "Of course I do, Addie. You mean more to me than I've ever been able to tell you. I've loved you since the minute I saw you smack that guy in the face with your book. We tried this once, remember? We decided that we were better as friends."

"Yes, I know," she said. "It was mostly you that decided that, Cal. I've been crazy about you all my life. It nearly killed me when you started dating Sylvia. Then I got to know her. I thought she was perfect. She was right for you and I knew I could never come between you. I love her like I do you. I don't want to go through my life without being with the man I love, but this isn't working and I certainly don't want to live my life regretting causing problems between the two people I love more than anything."

"So we have a problem," I said. "I do love you, Addie, but I'm not going to give up Sylvia to be with you. I can't live with her being with other men, either. I'm not going to play the hypocrite. You're right, Sylvia. If Addie and I make love, it isn't fair to you. I can't expect you to play cuckette. At the same time, the thought of you being with someone else isn't something I can live with. I'm all out of ideas."

Sylvia looked up at me. I could see wheels turning. There was a speculative look in her eye. "I do have an idea," she said.

"What?" both Addie and I spoke at the same time.

"Well, if it's the idea of me being with another man that's preventing us from all being happy, how would you feel about me being with another woman?"

"I don't know," I said. "I'll have to think about that. Do you have someone in mind? I didn't know you rolled like that, Syl."

"I don't," she said. "I tried it a few times in college. I liked it, but I'm mostly attracted to men. Yes, I do have someone in mind."

"Who?" Addie and I both laughed when we spoke together again.

Sylvia looked a little shy. "Come on, Syl, spill it," Addie said.

Sylvia glanced up at me again. Her eyes fell. "Addie," she said. Her voice was just a whisper.

"Me?" Addie squeaked. "Really? Oh, my God! Really? Calloway, would that be okay? I'd like that more than anything. It was sooo sexy the other morning and I really, really like this idea. God, you're gorgeous, Syl. I love getting my hands on you. Other stuff, too. Say something, Calloway!"

I was stunned. What was I going to say? Has there been a man in the history of the world that would say no to this? "There would have to be some conditions," I pretended to be reluctant.

"What?" they were like twins.

"Well, let's see," I mused. "First, you two have to do it right now, right here. Then I get to fuck both of you. Second, I get to watch, any time I want to. Third, I get to participate if I want to. Fourth, I get to fuck either one or both of you, anytime I want to."

Their mouths hung open for a second. "Deal," Sylvia said.

"Yes," Addie said.

Sylvia was already climbing over me. "We're both all ugly and witchy looking from crying, Cal. Are you sure you want this now?"

"On your worst day, you're both the hottest women in the state," I said. "No more crying, though. I just want to hear moaning."

I heard plenty of that. They attacked each other like they were dying of thirst in the desert. It was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen or heard of. Two of the most gorgeous women on the planet were all over each other, right there in front of me.

They ate each other's pussies like they were delicious desserts, kissed like teenagers on their first date and did this scissors thing with their pussies rubbing together while I took turns kissing them, mauling their breasts, licking their clits and they came a million times. I fucked them both, the first time, cumming in Addie and the second time, fucking Sylvia into oblivion and unloading in her while Addie rode her tongue to orgasm while I nursed on those strawberry nipples. We spent the night in an orgy of excess. They fucked each other, I fucked one or the other of them or all three of us together as we dozed and woke, all night long.

My first rational thought was, "Where is Peyton?" "Hey," I said, "I just thought of something. What did you do with Peyton?"

"She's at your parents' place," Sylvia said. "We told her we were going to find you and bring you home. You are ready to come home, right, Calloway?"

I felt sheepish. "Yeah, I'm sorry, Sylvia. I should never have walked out like that."

She kissed me. "No, you shouldn't have. I understand, though. It's okay, baby. We're going to be okay."

We went back home and Addie rode with me. We had a chance to talk and got some issues resolved. "How long have you been planning this?" I asked.

"Since the fifth grade." She laughed. "Well, recently, for about seven months."

"How did it come up?" I asked. "Did you just mention one day, 'I'm in love with your husband and I'd sure like to fuck him?"

She laughed again. "No, it wasn't quite that simple. I'd just dumped the latest in my string of asshole boyfriends, and Syl called me. I was kind of down in the dumps and wondering what was wrong with me. Why couldn't I find a guy that would make me happy? She insisted on taking me out. We went to this bar and got a booth. She sat by me and we hugged a lot. We were pretty wasted, and I just started unloading on her about why I couldn't find the right guy. She got really quiet, and finally she said, 'You already have, Addie. That's the problem',"

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I asked her what she was talking about. She said that she felt like she'd upset some kind of cosmic balance. She felt like you and me were always supposed to be together, and she'd moved in and spoiled everything. She started crying and I told her that we were just best friends; we didn't work together. She called bullshit on me. She said she knew I was in love with you the first day we met. She said she was really upset about that for a while, but when she got to know me, she wasn't. She knew I'd never do anything to come between you two, but she loved me as much as you did and it was killing her to see me floundering around like that. She said you were in love with me, too, but you wouldn't ever admit it, even to yourself."

"I guess she was right," I said. "I do love you, Addie. The problem is, I love Sylvia. I'd rather die than hurt her. It's incredible how much she loves me. It's incredible how much she loves you, too. Both of us have a lot of work to do to make sure she doesn't regret loving us. We'd better make sure she knows how much we love her, every day."

"I know," Addie's eyes were wet. "I tried to tell her that she was wrong, but she knew better. She really is a very good psychologist. She asked me if she could find a way for you and me to be together, I'd do it. I told her I'd do anything for her, even if she never found a way. It took a while for her to work it out. I had to have a man she didn't hate, and she had to get you primed. I guess that last part was a major fail."

"No, it wasn't," I told her. "That was an incredible experience, Addie. I don't ever want to repeat it. Not the being with you part, that was incredible. I just can't live with her being with another guy. If we hadn't worked this out, I'd have had to say I can't be with you."

"I know," she said. "I'm more grateful to her than I'll ever be able to tell her. God, she's hot, Cal. She made me cum harder than anything I've ever felt before. I'm sorry, you're a close second, but I nearly passed out while she was doing me. Is this going to work, Cal?"

"It works for me," I told her. "Work for you?"

"Better than I ever dreamed," she said. "We've got to make it work for Syl, Calloway. We've just got to."