All Comments on 'Healer's Touch Ch. 03'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow......

Great story i love it..i really am looking forward to seeing this whole story to the end.. with all your stories of rand and such you should consider writing a book or two..keep up the amazing work.

jennerxjennerxover 16 years ago
awww

I feel sad for Jon and Pati but glad that Kat will be able to finally heal her. Hope to read a new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You've still got it

Keep going...

GAnnEGAnnEover 16 years ago
Exciting Things are Happening !

I agree with another reader...YOU should write a book as

your story telling abilities sure have us hooked. I surely am looking forward to Chapter Four and more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Really enjoying this but I'd love to hear more of Kat's story it seems like it's not really the focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ok wow !!

iloved this i hope the wait for the next chapter won't be too long

madam_noemadam_noeover 16 years ago
More!!!

These Venusian stories are great! Keep 'em comming, please!

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Brilliant

Charles is such a butthead but I know he'll come around! Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Kat and Charles just need to kiss or something lol but i like the playing hard to get! Keep up the writing! Cant wait for the next chapter!!

LynneSparksLynneSparksover 16 years ago
Wonderfull story...

however I was a little dissapointed with this chapter because so little of it was about Kat and Charles. I understand the story building with the other characters. but ive been waiting to see what happens with Kat and Charles.

other than that it was wonderfull.

madam_noemadam_noeover 16 years ago
Yes!!!

Your stories are sooooo good, they have me addicted, and I can't wait to see where this one heads. Charlie and Kate are classic opposites destined for a powerful love. Your characters are so realistic and well rounded you inspire me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
again...

I agree with everyone...nuff said !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ya know...

I've read this story a few times, though it has been a while, and I just realized what is bugging me about it this time around: the dialogue. I love these characters, for the most part, but the dialogue just doesn't sound like people conversing. Should you publish this like the first part, Gracie and Rand's story, (and you should!) some dialogue editing would definitely be needed. Otherwise, its a very original and fascinating story, thus why I'm reading it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

and Spicy. Ahhhh yes, so tasty and so satisfying with very few calories. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One quibble

When you are doing dialogue, don't have two people speak in the same line.

"XXX","YYY" is bad grammar, and it is bad grammar because it is often quite confusing. Anything that causes your reader to have to pause to think about who is saying what is damaging to your story.

Past that, this is so much better than the first two chapters that I question if it is the same author. Perhaps you simply learned over time, whatever the cause of your increased skill, go back and re-write chapters 00 & 01.

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous