All Comments on 'Healer's Touch Ch. 25'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lovely

Really enjoyed the ending. But now you simply have to write more. I'm a fan of your writing style and techniques. I'm really drawn into the story line not just the ... how should I put it.... imagery.

Jade1Tiger7Jade1Tiger7about 16 years ago
Excellante!

I have been avidly devouring your "Healer's Touch" Series after just as voraciously consuming "Just Between Friends" and I am so pleased with the "conclusion" to Kat and Charlie's story. Please continue because I would very much love to learn what happens between Johnathan and Zarita as well as the Royal Triplets and Kat and Charlie's Twins.

I admit to being a little disappointed when you did not go into more detail about the cure for Pati or include the whole ordeal in the conclusion. But I am also glad you didn't because it may have built up my hopes for more sooner rather than leaving me as I am now, patiently waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

An excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ok now you have to...

write about Phillip and Zarita as well. And I'm sure there will be others though I can't see them yet, Johnathon and Pati's story has pretty much been covered I think and Dean and Ari's isn't big enough I think anyway. Still this was brilliant..I loved it.

PrettiPrincessPrettiPrincessabout 16 years ago
yay, it's finally here!

wonderful story. the ending was cute.

Anitablake10Anitablake10about 16 years ago
ENDING WAS CUTE!

The ending may have been cute but please only take a little rest then PLEASE (on bended knee) write another story with them with loads of chapters. PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

I have been anxiously waiting for your next installment, and check every few days to see if its updated, PLEASE I beg as all the rest.... write us more.. you keep us hanging for the next chapter but its well worth the wait... Keep up the great work!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Im sad to see this story end but i love it! Ahh! This story was a great one! I hope theres more stories to come! Thanks!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Simply wonderful

This was such a great read! Thank you so much for writing and posting it. I love Charlie and Kat! I can't wait until you begin another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the whole story although I hate to see it end.

I hope you will continue with this series and maybe even update us on Kat and Charlie from time to time. You are definitely a very talented and imaginative writer, I look forward to future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Crap ...

I have nothing else to say since everyone pretty much covered it already lol. Amazing, fantastic, beautiful ... what else is there?

A wonderful story from a wonderful storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

There aren't even words for how great I thought this entire series and the one before it was! I love them so much! I really hope that you continue with these characters and maybe even expound on Phillip and his new chosen! I Love Kat and Charlie and Rand and Gracie and Jonathan and Patty!! I can't imagine not reading anything else about them again! Thank you so much for such lovely stories!!

SiareSiareabout 16 years ago
Hurray

Nicely done, as always! I'm definitely hoping you'll write about Phillip and Zarita, as I'm really curious about their history and how they got to where they were before their recent reunion. You're one of the authors I keep coming back to check whether you've added a new chapter to your stories, to see what happens next!

scotsrulescotsrulealmost 16 years ago
OMG!

THIS IS A TRULY TERREFIC STORY. The ending is great, the characters are fantastic and the over all story keeps you wanting more from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awesome

This is like the 5th time I've read this story! I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

OMG, I think this might just be the best series that i have ever read. I really need to write more. I can't wait to find out what happens between Phillip and his choosen. And PLEASE write a series about the children of these couples!!!

Can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more!

i love this story so much. you just have to write more about sara and phillip. PLEASE!!!!!!

cancapercancaperalmost 16 years ago
love it

im sorry i did not leave a vote for each installment but i enjoyed each and every one i'd still like to inflict some pain to a few certain persons but such is life thanks to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love the ending!

the ending is so cute! love that you made it a surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

I have never left a comment on this site before, but your wonderful story inspired me. It was absolutely amazing. I read all 25 chapters in one sitting. I wish there was more!!! Beautifully done.

SydneyMuseSydneyMuseover 15 years ago
waiting for more...

i couldn't wait to get to the next chapter, so I only rated the Pprevious chapters. I'm so glad to have stumbled across your stories. Your my fav on here. I read Gracie's and Rand's story yesterday after having found Grace and Andrew. ALL IN ONE SITTING. And I just finished this one today!!! You have such a talent, absolutely loved the Venusian world you've created, and I do hope you keep writing about this world! Loved all the characters....and can't shake the feeling that the children will have wonderful stories too...looking forward to Kat and Charlie's babies, especially the secret TWIN daughter!!! Please do continue!!!

little_bitlittle_bitabout 15 years ago
I didn't get much sleep...

I started reading and couldn't stop. This was a great story. It kept me up until 5:00am and then I was up again by 8 to finish. I really thought the way you wove the characters together was great and there are enough unanswered questions to continue if you like. Such as...What happened between Phillip and Zarita in the year following their meeting after the ceremony? What was the fulfillment of Clara's prophetic words to Phillip? What will Kat and Charlie's babies be like if they are connected so closely already in the womb? Does Phillip get the throne back? How does the story of Jason and the ITS play out?

I think you have plenty to work with if you choose. Thank you for sharing with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wowwee

Pleas pleas pleas carry on wit more storys about thes characters i just cant get enuf iv read both rand an charlies storys...pleas write more

shortydeeshortydeeover 14 years ago
HEY, WHAT HAPPEN

AWESOME, Please say that there will be more added. I want to know what happen with Kat's brother and his chosen. As well as what happen ti ITS. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AzhreaTheasAzhreaTheasover 14 years ago
Wonderfull

Incredible story and so well written. Thank you!

EdwarusEdwarusabout 14 years ago
Ha ha

Funny ending and great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I LUV

the ending the little chilren talkin are cute are u going to write more on this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5 Stars...wonderful !

You think the triplets are a handful, all

I've got to say is that the "twins" aren't

even born yet and they're already up to

mischief...how fun is that ?

THANKS "dragontatto"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Wonderful story . Very well written .One of the best!!!!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time.

I've been reading it from start to finish all day today as I'm not well and I had time to kill. Once I started it I had to finih it and I absolutely loved it. Well Done. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! thats so cute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more!!!!

please tell me there's a sequel???????

WellsywifeWellsywifeover 12 years ago

I have read this series many times, and really enjoy it. There are some continuity issues, for example the name of the Venusian power tester (changes from Eljah to Ulrich) and the issue of Kat's sexual experience (first it's mentioned that she had a single experience, then she states that she was given to ITS guards to rape, then later it's stated that her sole experience was a boy in college) but the story is still imaginative and well-written. I hope that eventually you will come back and finish the sequel about ITS.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Fabulous

I've read this story twice now and it's every bit as good as I remembered. Great work.

HotAndReadyCandyHotAndReadyCandyover 12 years ago

Plz plz plz make another story pretaining to this one or kinda like this one in new version thanks keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
omg that last esena

los bebes ai bien funnys XD i love it ... no yo quiero ser una sorpresa.. me mato jaja

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done Dakota, Well Done.

All in all a very nice story and very well written. I am so glad you gave it a good ending. Som many authors on Literotica leave their stories incomplete or give the endings that might has well not have been written. You are a pleasure to read in so many ways. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The journey to Venus

I really enjoyed your storyline, but I really would have loved to see more original ideas, like instead of coffee, maybe a brew made with some local "plant", or the jeans that Charlie was wearing and the vibrator, the baby carry all those e"arthly" items really threw me off the story..But, overall it was a wonderful journey, with more original ideas it would really have transported me to Venus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very nice read. Emotional at times but with strong links to Gaia reality as it is today. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous