All Comments on 'Healing'

by luvthex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
Hot one

Great story hope you do more with it . Thanks for the great read .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Total Crap

Never read anything so bad

lantern04lantern04about 7 years ago
I like it.

I'd like to see follow up chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Better Grammar and Spelling

I liked your story, I just wish you had someone proof read it before you published it.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Great story n- his sister will certainly re-awaken him and hopefully; they be eating each other out, she keeps blowing him and he starts screwing her well. More details would be great. I really feel your story is a "10", thank you.

luvthexluvthexabout 7 years agoAuthor
For those who asked

More chapters are planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great starter chapter!

Do not pay any attention to negative comments unless they are also constructive. I liked the story line and hope to see more chapters soon.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

BigBadJake40BigBadJake40about 7 years ago
Hot and Erotic

Loved this well written story, so easy to follow and enjoy, to the build up.

A bit surprised by the husbands attitude, but understandable. I really enjoyed this very realistic story, Only saddened when it ended.

Delighted to read the author's post, that , there will be other stories. If this is any indication, those will be well worth the read.

Thanks for the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

It is a really good story but it needs more, maybe she could get their sisters involved and one of them is a submissive exhibitionist and she brings her best friend who is also one and he precedes to breed them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY

the whore and her bro. a husband who does not love her...

ole69boyole69boyabout 6 years ago
OMG. SO FUCKING HOT.

Great story. Loving, caring sister. What a lucky guy. Glad husband understand and approve. Well written. Love to see more of the B&S adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous