All Comments on 'Healing Touch'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU WRITE THIS STORY - AND NOT GIVE US HER ADDRESS!!!!!

magmamanmagmamanover 15 years agoAuthor
RE:How dare you!

LOL! That is hilarious! I would be happy to give out her number but she was about 35-45 then and would be around 75-80 now. I saw Lynn every Saturday morning for nearly 8 years. Funny thing is, she wasn't a sex worker. She really was trying to help, and she did. Just unconventional, even for back then.

The last time I saw her was on TV. She was with a group of women carrying protest signs about a US Senator named Packwood. I dang near fell out of my chair when I saw that.

This one is a true story and there is more but that's for another day. BTW: That session? The fee was $17.00, outrageous at the time, I tipped her $3.00.

:)

MGM

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
There would be a line around the block

I admit that I need to find someone like this lady!

madengineer3madengineer3over 15 years ago
Wonderful

This writer knows how to write. His words paint vivid pictures in the reader's mind. This is one HOT story and is believable (at least in regards to the bad back). This is well worth a read.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
All masseuses should utilize Lynn's techniques

As a certified massage instructor, I taught my students how to administer sensuous massage strokes to one another, not just the standard therapeutic strokes. When they became professional, many of them increased their business by offering sessions similar to the ones in this excellent story. Now that I'm retired, I still teach erotic massage to amateurs who want to pleasure their partners. I no longer charge for the lessons, because I enjoy helping couples improve their sexual relationships. This well-written story illustrates the many benefits of including sexual arousal and release in a therapeutic massage. Magmaman has once again provided Literotica readers with a literary gem.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

This is at least the 2nd time I have read about Lynn. It's an entertaining story and obviously well fixed In your brain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS