All Comments on 'Heart Is Where the Home Is Ch. 03'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Another eventful chapter!

5

Sunset154Sunset154about 3 years ago

Other great chapter! Looking forward to the next one.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

The story is getting really boring.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Very eventful. Looking forward to more.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Great chapter to what is shaping up to be a great Bh76 story. With six more months of tour and lots of interviews why do I suspect more ambushes like the one here? Not going to lead the author! It's your fantasy and thanks for sharing it with us your fans. Oh, and thanks for the rapid fire posts. I don't have to go back and read the previous chapters to figure out what is happening.

Keep em coming I really do enjoy your work.

Cheers

SAGE

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Doesn't Have to Be Action Packed...

...it's a romance and it has enough eroticism to count. Rolling along very nicely with some emotional moments. Lainey's a little too nervous for my liking although that does create the drama and theatrics when needed.

Keep going. Am looking forward to next chapter. 5 stars.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago

Thanks ... great story and good characters

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 3 years ago
While I am enjoying this series

I am also starting to get a bit "bored" with it. Where is this heading too? Is the girlfriend going to become a "discovered talent" and a movie star thereby flipping the script on the couple? That would make for an interesting approach and not beyond the realm of possibility if she is attractive as she would normally be in order to land an attractive successful actor. Oh well, I guess we will have to wait and see where this goes.

My only real criticism of this story and a few of your others would be when you introduce "conflict" into your main characters. The conflict itself isn't the problem, it is how quickly you have it end and to what minor degree the conflict is. You had a really good one going with the female reporter and could have really built onto that more. That would be hard now unless you have the main characters drastically change their morals or "character" of that person which wouldn't do the story any justice.

In the same vein, people will believe whatever they wish despite factual evidence slapping them in the face. That is obvious by the number of people that are "fooled" everyday from the mainstream and social medias. People will simply believe something because they want it to be true and if the factual evidence doesn't support their narratives, then, in their minds, it still is true regardless. I believe this falls under the realm of Cognitive Dissonance.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

What a coincidence both sisters have a best friend named Kari/Keri

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Laughed out loud when I read they can't elope so he could knock her up...5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You side tracked the story with so many irrelevant small plots that weakened the love story. The proposal felt almost irrelevant. What should have been a great moment didn't felt like it. Her sister getting impregnated with her brother's sperm was too much for me. You are obviously a LW writer trying to write a romantic story but you can't avoid some cliches of the genre. Not a bad job, but not great.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Great continuation, I'm really enjoying the way the story unfolds, especially as this is my second read through.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, although I didn't like that his family gave him so much flack for helping a woman in distress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories