All Comments on 'Heart Is Where the Home Is Ch. 04'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sunset154Sunset154about 3 years ago

Other great chapter!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Very enjoyable series and instalment, the ending spoiled it about for me, really don't like cliffhangers, but the rest was great. Look forward to reading more. Good work.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Great story! You've got me on edge!

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

Wow, what a cliffhanger. I cant wait to see what Ken does about this. I wonder if she was even pregnant to begin with since she is lying about Ken being the father. That shouldn't be too hard to prove with his means. Then it's slander and libel, ending her career, and making the news agency make a full report of the story showing it was false. All news agencies know well in advance what the interviewees are going to say so they had to have known and ran the story without confirming it.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

King of the tease! Great story and series. If she weren’t a fantasy of some writer’s imagination I would tell Lainey to grow up just a tad. If she is going to marry Ken she had better start trusting him above all others. But since she is a figment of some great author’s cognitions....do her as you will! 😀 All will be fine in the end!

Cheers

SAGE

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Rolling Along Nicely. ....

....then that shocker. You know how to end a chapter. And I thought this would be the conclusion. Now I have to wait, again. LOL.

Great chapter. 5 from me.

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 3 years ago

Whew. It felt like you were winding things up, nice twist.

One Question:

How much did Kate pay her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am really loving this story and can't wait for the next installment. Simple romance with the frustrations of the Hollywood world. Help an old romantic fool out and give us the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

DP

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Still loving the series - little hiccup at the nd. Lainey said Jen may let Ken run her tummy. Cindy would be the one getting pregnant...5* (Unless you're chaging genres...LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, the love story is not working for me, maybe because you're too busy writing twists and making the two of them fuck like rabbits instead of making their relationship grow. They look like fuck buddies more than a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No real romance here, kept hoping it would arrive by chapter. Instead, you just nuked romance altogether with a disgusting anal scene. If you were going to write about a beta that preferred a gender-neutral asshole to actual pussy, why not make that obvious up front and save us a lot of time? Gross.

Bh76Bh76over 1 year agoAuthor

It was obvious upfront. Read the tags, dude.

PurplefizzPurplefizz8 months ago

Absolutely support Bh76 on the Anon rubbish, it was made clear and obvious what was included in the story, as for no romance? I’d suggest you go back to your “Disney Princess” ideals, or maybe even just be honest and post under an actual name, but no, like all trolls you hide and throw abuse at authors posting here for free reading. Get back under your goddamned rock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a FIRST RATE example of a PERFECT LW story. Everything in this plot is completely realistic in terms of real life events. The sex is skillfully like woven in and IS erotic; it avoids dropping into cheap porn.

I rate this story 10 stars if I could.💯💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories