Heart's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensual tingling in his wings spread outward alighting every nerve in Eros' body. His blood surged to his groin and his shaft began to swell once more, seemingly pulsating in time with each touch of Ares' hands, each caress of his lips. Eros tries to press back against Ares. In response the older man's touches increased and deepened, became more urgent and demanding.

Ares kissed his way down Eros's spine, the fingers of one hand remaining to tantalise at tracing the base of one wing. Soon Ares had reached the silken nether cheeks and he licked the warm, smooth flesh. He heard Eros gasped as Ares brushed his lips over each cheek, the kisses centring ever closer to the tiny aperture that was his ultimate destination.

Ares reached down to cup Eros' sac and roll the precious orbs it contained. He squeezed and stroked lightly and then Ares licked slowly down the expanse of exposed, intimate skin and over the furled flesh of his mate. He relished the sound of the shameless moan of want from Eros' lips. Ares' tongue circled Eros' entrance and then slid lower to lick Eros' sac and sensitive perineum. In one smooth movement, Ares pushed inside his lover. Delving deeply Ares' tongue just brushed against Eros' prostate and the younger man cried out from pleasure he had never experienced before.

"Please," Eros begged. His thighs shifted as he opened himself completely to Ares. His lover's tongue continued to stroke him from the inside as Ares squeezed at the base of his wing. Eros whimpered as the sinful tongue pulled away, leaving him bereft. Then his lover's mouth was at the base of his wing, biting and sucking. Eros could contain his passion no more and he cried out Ares' name, begging his lover to take him.

Ares reached a hand round to caress the hard flesh of his lover's arousal, stroking gently. The other hand, re-oiled, circled the glistening and exposed flesh where Ares' ultimate prize was now proudly displayed.

Eros was lost in the pleasure of Ares' touch. If his lover had continued with the caresses to his wings, Eros knew he would have come from that stimulation alone. However, he was desperate to feel Ares inside him. He yearned for that one, still-empty spot inside him to be filled with Ares' heat and power. He moaned as fingers pierced him once more. Ares' talented hands were working in tandem. The fingers around his erection kept time with the movement of his hips, stroking him lightly and fanning the fire burning within. The other fingers kept striking his sweet spot so that the flames danced ever higher. His body's undulations also meant that his highly sensitive wings brushed back and forth across his lover's furred chest.

Ares buried his face in Eros's wings, earning another trembling moan from Eros' and pressed his aching flesh against Eros's buttocks. He slid the solid rod over the exposed portal and pressed lightly.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispered.

"Fill me, my love," Eros begged as he felt Ares align his erection with his pulsing opening. He was enthralled by the sensation of Ares' lips over his wings. He could feel the large head of his lover's flesh pushing against his entrance, but Ares' chest, lips and fingers kept moving against his wings, distracting him.

"Relax," Ares whispered.

Eros barely understood the word as he lost himself in the sensual sensation of Ares' chest against his wings. Then he gave a cry as long, thick flesh possessed him in a way no other ever had. The empty space was finally filled and Eros gave another inarticulate cry as Ares' hardness pressed against his hidden jewel. He could feel the moment of fulfilment nearing. His lover's' hands had moved to his hips, guiding his movements to match the older man's.

"Wings," he pleaded, unable to articulate his need further.

Ares groaned, moving his hands from Eros's hips to the place where wings joined smooth skin. He gripped firmly, but not tightly. His thumbs slid against the base while his fingers contracted and released. All the time he thrust rhythmically into tight, slick, velvet heat. The tightening around his shaft and the change of timbre of his lover's moans ensured Ares knew his actions bestowed increasing pleasure.

Needing deeper penetration, but unable to find the words, Eros dropped from his hands and knees so that his head was pillowed on his arms, his hips raised in silent supplication. The deep groan from his mate seared his soul and he clenched his inner muscles around the flesh impaling him.

Ares looked down at the tableau before him. Eros' back was arched as he leaned on his arms. His wings were fully extended, fluttering at the tips. His knees were splayed wide and his head was pillowed on his arms. Soft pants of desire escaped kiss-swollen lips. The earlier position had made it difficult for him to thrust as he wanted. He needed to thrust more deeply, to fully possess the younger man. To feel the welcoming ripples in the tight sheath that seemed to have been made perfectly, just for him. Eros pushed back against his inward thrust and Ares gasped, his hands moving to grasp Eros's waist.

"Wings," Eros pleaded.

With an effort, Ares released his grip of his lover's waist and took hold of the base of Eros' wings once more. He began to thrust more deeply into Eros's hot, pulsating passage. Ares knew he had found a paradise greater than even the Elysian Fields. The feel and scent of Eros' feathers, the taste of his lover's skin, the sensation of the hot, silken, rippling sheath of his mate's body, the soft sounds of shared passion and pleasure. Nothing had ever felt so good, so right, so absolutely perfect that Ares wanted the moment to never end.

All-too-soon and yet not soon enough, the rhythm of Ares' hips began to falter at his impending release. He thought of stroking Eros, but remembered that just the touches to his lover's wings had been enough earlier to drive the younger man to the edge of the abyss. He leaned further over Eros's back, his lips and tongue caressing the upper curve of the spread wings. Tightening his pulsing grip on the wings, he increased the speed of his thrusts, jabbing unerringly against his lover's sweet spot and bit down on the delicate flesh of Eros' wing.

The feel of Ares' teeth on his wing was enough to trigger Eros' released orgasm. He bucked and shook, his channel clenching furiously against the unyielding flesh inside him. That seemed to only fuel his flames higher and he quivered helplessly with the force of his climax. His semen jetted against the dark silk, the glittering, silver trails physical proof of his pleasure. As he trembled beneath Ares, he felt his lover's hands return to his waist and a final few feral thrusts reached their zenith with hot liquid spilling inside him, filling him with Ares living essence.

Too drained to do more for the moment, Ares rolled them to their sides, keeping their bodies joined. He nuzzled at Eros's wings tenderly before placing a kiss on the nape of his neck and across the younger man's shoulders. He smiled at the inarticulate reply and the desultory hand that flopped onto his hip.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Love you," Eros murmured.

Ares was aware that his arousal had not fully abated. He was still half-hard and lodged in the tight channel of his mate's body. He was also certain he could re-arouse the younger man once more. He wanted another, more gentle lovemaking to let Eros know that there were deeper feelings between them. Reluctantly he eased from the snug passage to a low murmur of denial. He eased Eros to face him and tenderly kissed his beloved.

"So beautiful," he murmured. Ares ran his hand down Eros' back, stroking lightly between his wings, knowing the arousing nature of the touches. He gazed into the depthless pools of Eros' dark eyes.

"Let me love you," he husked.

He rolled onto his back and urged Eros to kneel astride him. This position would give Eros the control of their lovemaking. He slipped a finger into his lover's body and Eros went lax against him. The younger man leant down and put his head on Ares' shoulder. Eros' breath was hot and moist against his skin. He felt Eros shudder as Ares' finger grazed his sweet spot. The older man smiled as he felt his lover grinding back against the thrusting finger.

"Ares, I need you so much," Eros moaned.

"I know, my love," he answered. "I need you, too."

When Ares finally positioned his aching flesh against his portal to paradise, Eros' wings were quivering and occasionally beating as pure need scorched through his lover's already over-stimulated body. He moved both his hands to grip Eros' hips and the younger man moved instinctively into the right position of his own volition, lifting his head to gaze adoringly into Ares' eyes.

"I love you," he mouthed as he shifted. He threw back his head as the tip of Ares' penis slid into him once more. He was aware of the bruising grip of the older man ensuring he did not descend on the thick, rampant flesh too quickly.

"Slowly," Ares commanded. He waited for the answering nod before he allowed his grip to loosen fractionally and allow the lithe man to sink onto him gradually. Eros' face was strained and Ares could see the effort Eros made."I love you," he murmured comfortingly, concentrating on the smile in the younger man's eyes.

The feel of Eros' inner heat was almost enough to make him forget his earlier desire and drive into the willing body once more. He felt Eros body tremble as his lover slid down incrementally until he finally had taken all of his lover's flesh in him and Ares' furred sac nestled erotically against the smooth skin of his mate's cheeks. Ares rumbled in approval at the beautiful image of Eros impaled on his flesh, his wings spread out, beating lightly behind him, quivering in pleasure.

"You're so beautiful," Ares murmured, releasing his grip of Eros' hips. His hands swept imperiously over the smooth flushed skin of Eros' chest. He pinched both peaked nipples and tugged them lightly. His reward was the tight channel clenching around him, Eros writhing sensually and the snowy wings beating a little harder. He watched enraptured as Eros' lips parted around a soft moan as Ares' hand closed around his re-arousing rod. He stroked reviving flesh in a slow, steady tempo while his other hand aimed for the base of Eros' wing.

Closing his eyes Eros concentrated on raising himself before sinking down again. The low moan from his lover encouraged him. He repeated the movement and the grip of his penis tightened the stroking a bit harder, a little faster.

"Look at me, my love," Ares urged him, and Eros obeyed. As his eyes opened it met gaze of his mate and he knew his own orbs blazed with the same want, need and love as he saw in Ares' eyes.

They kept their gazes locked as Eros raised and lowered himself, slowly at first but soon with more confidence, faster, more urgently. Ares kept one hand on his lover's heated flesh, stroking it in time with Eros' movements. The other hand roamed freely over the body he had wanted for so long, secure in the knowledge that no other male had touched his lover and that it was him Eros wanted and desired. Loved. No one else would ever experience the sweetness of Eros skin or the way his eyes had widened as he was penetrated. Ares smiled squeezing Eros' aching flesh firmly and twisting his wrist in the way he knew would drive his lover wild.

"I love you," he said and then added, "only you."

"I know," Eros answered smiling "And I love only you." He raised himself up again until only the head of his lover's shaft was still inside him and then lowered himself quickly, squeezing his muscles. He grinned as he drew a loud groan from Ares' lips.

The bigger man shifted, pulling Eros down to claim his lips in a bruising kiss while thrusting inside the clinging heat that surrounded his throbbing flesh. His hips pumped in short, sharp jabs that massaged Eros' prostate. He thrust his tongue in his lover's mouth, relishing the way Eros writhed in his arms and moaned into his mouth. Ares let his free hand slide up Eros' back to grasp the base of a wing and he gave a bellow of primal satisfaction at the way his lover shuddered with helpless pleasure.

Eros' wings were beating rhythmically, each motion forcing Eros' body harder onto his lover's rampant erection. There were too many sensations amorously assailing him coalescing into one bright all-encompassing elation; Ares' tongue thrusting in his mouth or suckling his tongue, the hand pulling and squeezing his fully aroused shaft and a hand matching the same temp on the base of his wing. It was too much. Eros suddenly sat upright forcing his lover's rod even deeper inside him as he came again with an ululating cry of Ares' name. His seed adorned Ares' chest and stomach in powerful spurts as he rode out his cataclysmic release.

Pleasure was building up inside Ares, threatening to spill at any moment. The sight of his lover becoming unravelled added to the maelstrom of sensual sensation. Ares groaned helplessly as he was squeezed tightly by Eros' contracting channel and wet heat rained from the erupting flesh in his hand. Thrusting up into the tight, pulsating inferno of his lover's body, he let his own completion rush through him. Powerful jets of his semen buried deeply into Eros' welcoming depths as he gave a primal bellow of possession and completion.

Still quivering, Eros let himself sink down against Ares, joining their mouths in an unhurried kiss. He felt Ares hand tenderly caress the base of his wing. The touch a benediction, an expression of love to show he was cherished and Eros knew it without the words being spoken. He could feel them in his heart and soul. He nestled comfortably, feeling the flesh inside him finally subside and soften, although he was equally aware that if he clenched his inner muscles he would quickly revive the spent organ.

He gazed into Ares eyes to see the love he felt reflected back at him.

"I love you," Eros whispered.

"I love you," Ares replied solemnly.

"Eternity," Eros murmured, pressing a kiss to the still-rapid pulse at Ares' throat.

"Eternity," Ares echoed, completing the vow. No other words were necessary.

They lay together, replete, bodies and destinies entwined. The god of war finally at peace in love's embrace and Eros no longer alone and bereft of love. Each had found in the other what they needed and their heart's desire.