All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 02'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
pagemasterpagemasteralmost 13 years ago
Great stuff!

I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot! I love the direction this looks like it's going. I can't wait to see more of it.

Lily's total dismissal of Mac's reasons for not sleeping with a teammate...PRICELESS! Would love to have been a fly on the wall for that convo!

You know I follow you on Twitter, just so I can see when the next teaser or story is about to come out. I stayed up super late just to read this as soon as it came up. I'm glad I did!

Love it, Jaz. And, although I'm sure you need a break, I'm glad for your readers that you didn't take one! (Didn't this happen over the Christmas holidays as well?)

dragonsword1992dragonsword1992almost 13 years ago
please..please

another cliffhanger, i have my exams, i have to wait until next week for your submission,can you please please submit it early..can you please submit the menu chap on your blog quickly please

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 13 years ago

Lily is so much like her parents! It's uncanny - she has picked all their traits and strengths but still remained her own character. I can't wait to see more of that Romanov blood kicking in though, combined with Mac's explosive nature its going to be EPIC!!

Thanks girl for sharing your talent once more :)

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
omg

great chapter but how could you end it there noooooooooooo i am going to lose my mind waiting for the next chapter i do love the story please post soon

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanalmost 13 years ago
Excellence

Well I am just grinning ear to ear! I am very much pleased! Oh and you are a sneaky one! I like it such tangled webs Jaz, I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter!

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 13 years ago
So awesome.

I'm loving this story, Jaz. Can't wait to read more. You've got us hooked again!

trysexychocolatetrysexychocolatealmost 13 years ago
I love it

Please Post The next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMFG!!!

Please don't make us wait for the next chapter Jaz. I can't wait to read what happens next... YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
as lily says ...

OH FUCK!! I think that just about sums it up

mira98mira98almost 13 years ago

u_u this should be voted the best and cruelest cliffhanger ever... Now we gotta wait an entire week for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree with the reader below me

I want more and I want it NOW!

lol

In all seriousness.

:D

I cant wait to read the next chapter

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Why am I not surprised that.....

you left it there. Now you can watch us squirm waiting for the next brilliant chapter!!!!

StealthskajiraStealthskajiraalmost 13 years ago
you evil temptress you

Please post the next chapter soon. Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

god! seeing yr chapters posted is like.. an early christmas gift! everytime i read one of yr stories i just have one thot.... God Bless You!!! literotica stories arent just about sex... many are about love..some abt family bonds..yr stories hv all of this and they have soul!!

IpFc22IpFc22almost 13 years ago
Oh fuck! ***loud groan***

Seriously, Jaz? You just HAD to end this chapter here? "Oh fuck" pretty much sums up the anticipation and suspense I'm feeling at the moment ;) Thanks for another fantastic chapter and eagerly looking forward to the next one!

A loyal groupie,

-Ip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
CAPTIVATING

Excellent. TITILLATING, MORE PLEASE

spearman1spearman1almost 13 years ago
YOU ARE SOOO EVIL!!!!!

You can be such an evil little wench!!!!!! JAZ!!!! REALLY!!????? AUUGHH!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!! FUNKY BUTT LOVICK!!! I could pinch you in the love handle for ending this chapter like this!!!!! That was just you being EVIL!!!!! I almost through my laptop out of frustration over this chapter ending!!! I am hating you and hating on you all at the same time right now!!! Such evilness!!! WOW!! Next chapter please!!!! HURRY!! Your HHIC

warmicw30warmicw30almost 13 years ago
holly crap!!!!!!!!!!

holy crap you are one dam good writer,it like you just get better and better every time i read one of your story and OMG you just know how to make the ending parts sweet and sour at the same time.that it!!! officially from now on you r my number 1 writer on literotica ........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!

You are a meanie and I LOVE YOU!!!! CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO..., EVERYTHING!!!! Her dad is going to FREAK!!!! HELL, her brother might FREAK!!! EVERYONE IS GONNA FREAK!!!! HA, HA, HA, I CANNOT WAIT! Great writing as usual!!! Thanks!!!

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
So Great!!

This was one of the most entertaining chapters I've read so far Jaz. Especially the ending. I cannot wait for the next installment.

~Nightime

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
FUCK!!!!

I try not to use that kind of language on a daily basis but DAMNIT JAZ! You are the most EVIL and at the same time, most talented writer I have ever read. That ending was one of your biggest, most frustrating cliff hangers EVER! Your chapters are so suited to a Television series! Your cliff hangers are the kind that would have people cussing at the TV like I am cussing you now (but with much love of course):-) I have a distinct feeling that WE, your devoted followers will need to have HEARTS OF WARRIORS just to read this story! Your punishing us for begging aren't you?!? I will be jumping on your blog to read the teaser and then of course I will check each and every day for the next chapter to post. I am so PATHETIC!. I have run out of words to describe your writing, I feel like I am constantly using the same words over and over again and they just don't do you justice anymore, hell, FIVE stars does not do you justice either!

tinker817tinker817almost 13 years ago
oh hell....

I want chapter 3 now....stomps foot.... pouty lip....puppy dog eyes....please please please.....lol! Way to leave us hanging...lol amazing as always! So wish I could give more than 5 starts!

Dragonfire630Dragonfire630almost 13 years ago
Awsome

I can't wait to find out Mac's reaction and what Annie will do. What a cliffhanger

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Oh Boy!

I don't know which idea I like better; that Rhianna will expose her, or help Lily keep her cover. Who knows how Mac would react to the truth, now that he's interested!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm impressed...

I have been following your stories from day one, although this is the first time that I am commenting. Heart of Warriors surpass all standards you have set thus far, and in saying that I am commending your ability in the highest order. I await the next installment, once again I am captivated by this reality you created time and again.

Thank you, Rina.

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!!

Just Freakin Brilliant! Couldn't fault it even if I wanted to! I honestly don't know how you do it, you are just amazing! Thakyou for sharing this beautiful creation with us all. Also loving how you updated this story so quickly, dare I hope that this timeline will continue?

Permanent Member of Team Jaz :)

Zooey :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazeballs!

the lead up to that almost kiss was hot as f*ck! keep doing what you're doing. I ain't mad atcha, girl!

I'm so glad annie's the one who'll be in on her secret. any of the others would have outed her ass faster than she could say "but he's my mate!"

mike2710mike2710almost 13 years ago
Dang this ....

...is going to be one hell of a ride. And I forgive you for makeing me wait...(:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I just don't get what people think is so good about this. The characters are just so dull, predictable, one dimensional. Essentially this is soap.

I haven't voted because I think the voting is no reflection of the quality of writing on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That soap

is full of shiny bubbles.

It's well plotted, well written and well edited.

As a non-native english reader, I get to pick up a lot of interesting verbs, adverbs and adjectives.

Thanks Jaz, for stirring up that soap.

VjaxVjaxalmost 13 years ago
@ Anon

You are welcome to your opinion, since you find the piece so dull and predictable I'm sure this will be the last comment we see from you since you will undoubtedly stop reading because it offends your literary sensibilities so badly.

@ Jaz, A nice chapter, tight, concise and moved the story along well. I look forward to more.

ScoutGirlScoutGirlalmost 13 years ago
OMG!

Don't get me wrong I'm glad that you had Annie be the one to come and evaluate the new candidates, she's the only one who would show sympathy, but she couldn't have waited like 2 seconds so Lily could actually get her kiss?!?!? Oh well I'm sure you'll make up for it, you always do. Another incredible installation! I f'in love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dont worry about the negative comments youre awesome girl keep it up

OWe need more Jaz you're the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To my knowledge...

I truthfully adore your stories, and you shouldn't worry about the negative comments when you have so many positive ones!!

Keep it up

bulltlrbulltlralmost 13 years ago
Shit....

Now we have to wait a WHOLE week to find out what A is going to say to M!

Lily's unwillingness to accept anything but yes from her mate reminds me of her mother dumping the bucket of soda on Andrae!

Waiting Patiently ;) for next week to hurry up and get here!

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Oooomgosh!!!

I knew this would happen!!! Lol. Poor Lil. I am pretty sure Mac won't react well to finding out Lily infiltrated the Praetorians, but hey a girl's gotta try right?

Great chapter, Jaz. I'm sorry to see negative comments have been posted, but eff 'em. You wrote a great story, and that's all that matters!

Until next time, LilyArc

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 13 years ago
damn it! I thought we got a kiss!

but the tension continues ;)

God how I love Lily she's just to cool! and Mac is H-O-T

can't wait for my next JazCullen fix :)

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
O.M.G Awesome

This was a great chapter and I cannot wait to see what happens in the next chapter. From Kay

SkyDreamerSkyDreameralmost 13 years ago
woo hoo things are heating up!!

Bloody wonderful!! Keep up the awsome story, I absolutely adore your work. Thank you!!!!

KemeKemealmost 13 years ago
"Oh fuck!"

Bahahah... OMG! I love what you've done with these characters! Lily is simply amazing, she certainly is her volatile parents' child. Not surprised in the least to see her antics.

I simply ended up laughing out loud at the last couple of paragraphs, Annie is so patient she's like a really cool aunt or grandma in her acceptance of things - especially the fact that all children are a handful but girls.. girls are TROUBLE.

Can't wait for the next instalment!

NightWatcher19NightWatcher19almost 13 years ago
Hooked

You have me hooked

HexiseHexisealmost 13 years ago
I hope you can write like the wind...

because this story is just getting -way- too good. WAAAY to good. Love it. More. Please!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!

This is amazing!!! What a great chapter! I was laughing too much. And I know it is going to be a cliffhanger. So I have to be patient for the next chapter. Haaaay!

You really are the best Jaz! Keep it coming. :)

FatalityFatalityalmost 13 years ago
SoooO good

Was happily surprised when I came across this story. It might dethrone "The council" in my eyes(My all time Fave). I hope work doesn't occupy too much of my time, I would hate to miss an installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOL!!!

Yay! I just knew Annie, brilliant Annie, was going keep lily's secret - she is so cool... Poor Lily, it must have been so hard to grow up under her father's thumb (even if it is a very loving thumb), and of course Annie can see that - she can probably even sense the relationship they could/will? have.

Brill chapter - you described the fight so well and the feelings both Lily and Mac have were very well expressed - Both needing to hide parts of themselves for very different reasons. I am loving Lily's character - she is so full-on and 'I'm going to get what I want', but she's also, understandably, uncertain and lacking in confidence because she has never had any expererience with men.

I'm feeling a bit torn because my greedy (very opinionated) self wants you to get into the story as quickly as possibly and my more rational, logical self wants you to take your time and build this slowly!

I don't normally beg (it's so degrading ;) and I know you have a life away from this..), but sod it... Please, please - can we have a new chapter soon?!

F

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Jaz You Brat

how can you do this to me? This has to be one of your best cliffhangers. I had forgotten that Annie and Lily were sisters thru the pack. I think of Annie as everyone's queen since the Weres and Vamps are more like one family.

Will Annie reveal Lily's secret? Will she tell Mac that this is the woman she foresaw in his future that is to make him happy again? And I haven't forgotten Andre.

I EAGERLY await the next chapter !

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

I just couldn't stop laughing. You are one of the best authors I have ever read. I really love the way you keep your readers wanting more. Great Job, I cannot wait for the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

cant wait for the next chapter...

Imoto_chickImoto_chickalmost 13 years ago
WOW

I have read all your stories and they kept my avid attention every time this is no different!!! I cant wait until you write more. This story is going really well and I hope you plan on doing a story for each of the hybrid children! Cant wait, write quickly and you can never disappoint :)!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

I've loved all your stories and I can't wait to read more! Hope you can get the rest of it on here fast, i can't wait to find our what happens with Lilly!!!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8almost 13 years ago
thank goodness for telepathy...

...the final paragraph would have been spoilt if things had been said out loud.

but that’s annie for you! subtle and never surprised at what the world throws at her.

can see that mac and lily’s relationship will be “hotter” than rayne and gard’s (but would still like a gard of my own!).

sweet that lily had a crush on aaron and who wouldn’t!! *sigh*

do have to ask why the praetorians haven’t been called out as lily is “missing” from the compound? andrei surely wouldn’t accept her note, he’s too protective.

a bit late to say this but, welcome back jaz *cheer*

am stumped as thought you would have a longer hiatus than you did at Christmas! but enjoyed being spoilt by reading 2 chapters together.

thanks for continuing the tale with all these loveable characters ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wicked!

Excellent chapter. You can almost see the sparks flying between Mac and Lily. So can't wait for the next installment.

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
*oh my word oh my word!*

#dies from sheer amazement....

LynFisherLynFisheralmost 13 years ago
Wow!

I have read all of your stories, and I think the characters are progressively more compelling. I love Mac, and began loving Lily in "Walk".

I always enjoy loosing myself in this incredibly well crafted world for a while. Thank you for writing and sharing.

AndiStarrAndiStarralmost 13 years ago
Your best chapter yet

Huge fan here...not sure where you get your inspiration from to write so often but please please do not stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fascinated, once again...

This chapter was the best thing that happened to me today, actually.

I am so utterly amazed, I can barely wait until next week (well, not that I have an alternative option).

I am a little bit confused with how Lily managed to build the profile of her alter ego, Andrea, given how well protected she had always been. It must have taken a lot of persistence on her part...

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
*giggles softly*

i have to say i absolutely love this chapter and story and can't wait for me hun

Donna.

wedge413wedge413almost 13 years ago
Thats it.....

...im switching to Heroin...its easier to manage that addiction....I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!keep up the great work Jaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
Oh Damn

Can you say BUSTED!!! Wonderful chapter Jaz can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great work.

PeachButterflyPeachButterflyalmost 13 years ago
Luv it!

Wow! Great chapter! Love the intensity between them! Can't wait for the next chapter! So hooked! ;)

chelo2012chelo2012almost 13 years ago
Just wonderful!!

As always, you are an exellent writer, your stories are so full of emotion and I cannot wait to the next chapter.

trinisamplertrinisampleralmost 13 years ago
Sigh.....

i swear you have me so strung out between chapters it is not even funny!!!.........can't wait for the next one.

P.s i knew it couldn't be that easy for lily to get a piece of Mac!!

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
its is never easy with you

great plots, humour and likable characters, and a cliff hanger or abrupt stop every chapter, you enjoy tormenting us , do you not, and i guess i , along with the rest, enjoy the torment, so keep it coming

GerrivGerrivalmost 13 years ago
Insane!

i feel like a child on christmas morning the whole time ....... its another amazing story! way to go Jaz

justme713justme713almost 13 years ago
You are fantastic!!!

You are too good to us fans!!!!

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

lili82lili82almost 13 years ago
lmao!

oh Lily is waaaaaay too much like Loretta and Andrei is going to shit bricks when he realizes what she's up to. For that matter, so is Mac! Love it, love it, love it!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
I'm really wanting Mac to put her in her place.

She's overconfident and annoying but she's the first of the babies, so I can't help but like her. She may be a hybrid but she's still young. Hope Mac uses that to his advantage.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 13 years ago
OH, SH*T

I hope that you will be sending the next chapters real soon. I love the way you put a story together. Thank You for the fun!

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniquealmost 13 years ago
LOL

I couldn't stop laughing! This is so effin funny -grins- the last part at least

SpeedySPSpeedySPalmost 13 years ago
I know how you love a cliffhanger...

, but c'mon Jaz. You've got me literally in agony here waiting to see what Annie does and how Mac handles it. BTW, I'm really excited about this new generation. I hope you intend to write more of their stories. Who needs breaks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rocked.....

Jaz .....

You just as all ways rocked again.NO one can compete with you.It was very intresting to read and it caused lightening to flow through my body whole time while reading....

Keep on rolling.JUst cant wait for next chap......

;-)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
You stopped!!

How could you stop??? When when is the next one coming? Oh my god brilliant as ever, you get hooked, waiting to see what Annie will say and do and... stop!! Cruel Mean Hurry with the next chapter pleeeeeeeeeeeaseeee

bigman9963bigman9963almost 13 years ago
post more please

oh cliffhangers, how i both love and loathe you at the same time.

JazCullen, it pleases me to see that you once again picked up the pin,so to speak, to give us,your loyal readers, more of this wonderful world you have created.

Thank-you.

nazari2964nazari2964almost 13 years ago
lmfao

omg that was so funny! I can't wait till Mac finds out who she really is and is Annie going to tell on her or will she realize why lily did it. lol still laughing about it. awesome and great job Jaz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YOU DID IT AGAIN...........ARGHH!!!

Just as i am totally immersed..... YOU pull the plug. It's just not fair..?

Write more soon PLEASE. Will Annie spill the beans?

EllaLanEllaLanalmost 13 years ago
LMAO!!!!!!

This chapter was well funny....looking forward to the rest!!!

geiste4geiste4almost 13 years ago

Oh, this one puts all your other hangers to shame. I was like oh oh oh oh, then Annie showed up and I was like OH s$%t the timing. To top it all Off I now have to wait to see what happens next, I believe you have out done your evilness with this one ^_^. Now to not so patiently wait for the next chapter by checking for updates often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
don't ever stop writing

i'm a girl and i have to tell u i'm so in love with you right now.i can tell already that hearts of warriors will be amazing

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 13 years ago
BUSTED!

I'm thinking Annie will keep her secret which will piss off her dad AND Annie's brother, but women do have to stick together!

MEJ, please write more. That is all.

kris10ekris10ealmost 13 years ago
LOL! OMFG!!

Little Lily seemed to have gotten caught, luckily it wasn't Caleb or Guard, I have to agree with "busted" us women are in a sorority of our own.... We can stick together especially when it come to men.... Especially when its not our man. Jaz you have out done yourself, and like always I love your creative concepts and skills. Pure CRACK and I am the junky needing that damn fix! Ps. Don'scare me again with talk of a long break because I think you too are a junky addicted to your own beautiful mind... Just like the rest of us! Kisseses!

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

I'm loving this start!!!

PurchasePricePurchasePricealmost 13 years ago
Wow!

This chapter was hawt. I like Lily, she's a woman that knows what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mmmooooooorrrrrreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope to see what happens next, soon!!!!! i love this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DAMN!!!! I'M LOOOOOVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG IT!!!!! :D

More please SOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ingonyamaingonyamaalmost 13 years ago
EeeEEeee

I'm super duper excited about Andrea and Mac! Love their characters...can't wait to see how the story unfolds!!!!

one_literate_ladyone_literate_ladyalmost 13 years ago
FREAKIN' AMAZING ! ! ! !

Drives me nuts having to wait between chapters!

This is starting out to be the best one yet.

saorisaorialmost 13 years ago
Oh dear...

Annie and Lily in cahoots?! Mac's got no chance!

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years ago
*laugh*

Mac's reaction should set all these comp's on fire when it finally happens.

Linnea10Linnea10almost 13 years ago

You really know when to end the chapters Jaz! I was so frustrated that I wanted to strangle the laptop and hopefully squeeze a few more paragraphs out!

trippychicktrippychickalmost 13 years ago
ooo!

I just knew Lily would be causing trouble, I mean look at who her dad is lol. I seriously love your work and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome! :D

This is just fab and so juicy! Just love it when the bad-ass male vamps get into trouble! Its so much fun! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More, more!

You said you wrote 10 chapters already, why are you teasing us? :(( A week already since Ch. 2 and we're all dying to see Mac's reaction! Have mercy on your readers... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oooohh..give me more! I love this storyline.

I agree, I have been checking in everyday to see what's going to happen next. Jaz Cullen your stories are little sinful treats that have me fixated and eagerly look forward to more. I think I can speak for others by saying "Oh how we love our weekly dose or even a double treat of 2 chapters in 1 week."

HaloveteHalovetealmost 13 years ago
Ugh!

This wait is KILLING ME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
JazCullen is addictive

Wow, I'm addictive to your stories like crack! I have to get my fix or I start jonesing. And like the harsh drug you are, you keep us coming back for more.

I'm really loving your series. They get better and better and better and...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u r awesome

no competition

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Damn

You have this knack of creating characters that are annoyingly irresistible...

Faaark!!! I've got to see where this thing goes! Onto the next chapter!!!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37almost 13 years ago
LMAO

How I have missed your stories Jazz! finding the new series today is already grabbed me and filled me with joy as I read and and become thoroughly enthralled with the new storyline... much laughter when Annie caught Lily red handed... cant wait to continue on.. Welcome back!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 13 years ago
this reminds me of denis leary cd...

Talk about cockblocking! Your storytelling as always...wonderful

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

....and now for a cold shower. So so wrong. I think I've found my new favorite couple.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6499 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES