All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 03'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
wedge413wedge413almost 13 years ago
awesome

I am loving this story.....the week goes by incredibly slowly as i wait for each chapter....its like Christmas every week

BGeorgeBGeorgealmost 13 years ago
Always exceeding my (high) expectations!

I didn't expect him to learn the truth so soon, but I love the way you've done it!

Great chapter, looking forward to more!!

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
great chapter

great chapter was very good and i enjoyed it a lot but i have a feeling the shit is going to hit the fan.

I can not wait for the next chapter

bulltlrbulltlralmost 13 years ago
Poor Mac...

He's made his claim now how will he convince Lily's Father??

Sweet tender chapter Jaz... Leaving us no idea where this is going accept Lily is his and no one will take her away!!!

shybutlikesitshybutlikesitalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!

You're a great writer. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

You make me stay up past midnight every night just hoping for a new chapter! You never disappoint with em, either! Fantastic as always, of course! Now hurry the hell up so I can read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Breathless

That's how you leave me every time. I wait with baited breath until the next chapter. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awsome

So good keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You need to...

...either post these faster or write shittier stories. This it's the best yet - easily.

Now, I think your loyal readers deserve a two chapter week. Unless, of course, you want to do us all a favor and lower the quality of your stories as discussed earlier. I know this may be painful, but it beats addiction any day.

pagemasterpagemasteralmost 13 years ago
Love it!

I just fell in love with Karn! I can't wait to see more of him. (Don't ask me why I like him, I just do!)

Wonderful story, as always, Jaz. I stayed up til 1:30 to read this and was not disappointed!

Love it.

tinker817tinker817almost 13 years ago
sigh....

Didn't see that coming...Now the wait for the next awesome chapter...I'm going to be greedy and agree about the 2 chapters a week... you are one of my favorite authors and I pass your name along whenever I get the chance!

HaloveteHalovetealmost 13 years ago
lol!

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to agree with Anon back there. Either post more or write shittier stories!

I was checking every day for this for a week. For some reason, though I adored all your other stories, this one is getting to me in a way the others lacked and it's killing me to wait for the next installment! You're an amazing writer. So glad I found you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
holy hell this was great

i wasn't expecting her to reveal her identity to him so early! So if this potential conflict has already been resolved, i can barely wait for the rest of the story!! Andre's gonna have a shit fit. I CAN'T WAIT.

great chapter, jaz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fireworks to come

I was so hopeful that this next installment was coming soon and was so happy to see it. That Mac has acknowledged that she is his mate so fast is great but I can't wait for the fireworks that are bound to still come.

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
I have no words...

that would do this chapter justice but superb in one that comes to mind. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I soooooooo want 2 c andrei nw lol dat wil b a blast!!!!!

Stevens_rockStevens_rockalmost 13 years ago
very well done

I think you are a good writer that's overrated so I often try hard to find fault with your stories. However, this chapter was so well done that I cannot in good faith give it anything but a perfect 5/5. I really like that your making your characters fight for each other. In aLWH they just sort of were mates and the only reason it was so long was cause of the constant overreactions by everyone, all 4 main characters ran away at some point. (btw 80% of werewolf stories have this problem).

Looking forward to the next chapter and really looking forward to see if there is gonna be a side pairing, my vote is for one of Rafe's kids to the young vampire counsil chick (Emily right?)

nazari2964nazari2964almost 13 years ago
awesome!!

Another awesome chapter of course. we would not expect anything less from you. I'm glad that she came out with it and he is not to stupid to realize the truth. It was very sweet how he took care of her. I know you here it every week but really can't wait for more.

GerrivGerrivalmost 13 years ago

ANOTHER EXCELLENT CHAPTER JAZ!

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 13 years ago
I Hate You...

I hate that you are so god-damned talented, every new chapter is more brilliant than the last. Next weeks chapter however is going to have to be something spectacular to beat this latest installment because it was just out of this world brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing.

Forever your ultimate fan Zooey :)

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
So good

You were right Jaz, It did get even better. Once again, I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great work!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
I love this story!

I am so glad that the truth came out sooner rather than dropping that bomb later in their relationship! I hope that Karn really is a good friend, he may be needed. <^~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb!

You really made my day! So glad that Mac is so accepting of Lily! Can't wait to see how Andrei reacts! It's going to be priceless! :D Can't wait for more!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 13 years ago
you made my day once again!

I was so afraid Mac would send her packing the moment he found out who she is, but he didn't, thank god!

I really am loving this story, you are a wonderful author!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
*sniffs*

Wonderful Chapter and i am so loving Mac and Lily, but i *grins wolfishly* can't wait to see what happens when Andrie finds out, *shivers and giggles* i can't wait..

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

You are good, I want more.

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
3rd time. .

That's how many times I've read this chapter since it came out lol. Its amazing and too cute. Andrei is another story completely but I love that man so I can't wait to have him in the picture again! Amazing stuff.

ScifiantScifiantalmost 13 years ago
Good, great, greatness!

Jaz, you personify greatness in your stories, and haven't disappointed yet. Another fantastic chapter; and I look forward to reading the rest.

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I'm so glad you posted another chapter of this story. It was lovely to read and I do hope Lily and Mac can make it as a couple and her father doesn't try and kill Mac for being near her.

Wel done Jaz.

tdoubleudtdoubleudalmost 13 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!!

I really need the book to this series, I don't care if you print it out and staple then send it to me, I'd pay, although technically I could do that, it just wouldn't be the same. I am really enjoying this series and can't wait until the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I have been trying to get my mom to read this

But she scoffed at me when I told her it was on the Internet.

She told me she can't get comfortable by sitting in an computer chair.

*rolls eyes*

.

This series is truly addicttng.

I can't get enough.

Thanks for taking the time in wriiting this

xo

VjaxVjaxalmost 13 years ago
A really good chapter

Very enjoyable. Well written as always, I appreciate that it just moves along. Suspense and the wait can be fun but just getting down to it is good to :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What can i say, i love it, i love it, i love it a lot!!! =)

Please continue the hardwork, i am glued to my computer waiting for your new chapter...

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 13 years ago
oh oh oh!!

this is very very very good!!!

i can't wait how the story will unfold.

keep writing fast please jaz. :)

yummy!!!

naughty_nannaughty_nanalmost 13 years ago
Ah maze ing

Love it. I am waiting in agony for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

This was by far the best ch. of any story i have ever read. i loved loved loved it, and can't wait for more.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Be Like Lily

Why should we woman want to be like Lily? Strong enough on the outside to protect not only herself but anyone else she loves. Look at the way she took on the "Ancient Vamp" Mac. Even though she knew she was fighting her mate, she stood her ground and fought Mac as if he was her sworn enemy. She was defiantly mentally strong when she saw Annie. She held her own and Mac was never the wiser to the conversation her and Annie had. And yet, Lily has such a vulnerable side. Being unsure of herself as a woman. Feeling she's not pretty enough, As Mac said she went from being a sensual woman to an unsure young girl.

So why be like Lily? She knows what she wants and goes after it, including Mac. Don't all of us woman sometimes say to ourselves "I wish I had the balls to walk up to that guy"? Or maybe we want to ask for a raise, or get a better deal on a car. But most of us will never do those things because we don't have the confidence in our own strength, And what woman can honestly say that she wants that vulnerable part of her heart to change. For despite all our outward strength, it's the inside that truly makes us who we are.

Yes. I'd like to more like Lily!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Back to happy Wednesdays! *happy dance* ;)

Great chapter, though have to say I was really surprised that Lily's secret was revealed to Mac so early on in the story. But very realistic too, I mean who's never said something they didn't mean to when completely pickled?! And this has definitely managed to move the story on... (can imagine Lily's thoughts the next morning though, lol! ouch..)

Loved Annie's contribution - of course she was going to support her beloved niece (I knew it!), but good on her too for putting in a few home truths about being mature and treating her family fairly also. Lily has a complicated character - desperate to be taken seriously as someone with a voice and life to be heard and lived, but also with little or no experience of being an adult.

Mac's also had a lot to take on this chapter - I feel for him, it must be mind-blowing - he's Head of the Praetorians after all. He seems to have taken it on board though? We shall wait and see what the next chapter brings.

I don't know where this is headed, but as always I have faith. I love all your stories, but this one seems especially 'fun' at the moment. It's a joy to read.

Sorry for the gushing, but y'know, needs must...

F

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

Wonderful chapter. I am so ready for the next one.

kris10ekris10ealmost 13 years ago
MACALILY ROSE!

WOW! Jaz you did that, I was rolling around in my bed reading this one, from one end to the next. I had to compose myself by putting the phone down when she start telling him her name! I felt like a kid again ( what an incredible accomplishment!)!! This series is one of those "when ever your bored and need a good read" type of stories, I just absolutely love it.... Sad to say.... And its not easy... I think this one tops FTI AND TA! And those are my favs but Hell even TC was roll around good. This is why I'm your junkie, fuck been the biggest fan, #1 fan, or the ultimate fan... I am your ADDICT -AK fucking A- YOUR JUNKIE! LOVE YOU JAZ (til next time... I'll be waiting impatiently) .......shout outs to all my junkie bothers and sisters.....Jaz is the Best!

kris10ekris10ealmost 13 years ago
NEED A FIX?

Ok hold the freaking phones.... If anyone needs a fix....

I have free Jaz-tacy on www.literotica.com!!! This SHIT IS BETTER THAN X AND ITS PURE.....

POETRY! ;-*

(A CREATIVE MIND JOB, A TSUNAMI OF LITERACY, GREAT FREAKING ESCAPE)!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Plus 5 stars

Great chapter. Wasn't sure at first when Lily revealed who she was but loved the way it just grew. Your words weave a terrific magic spell and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

spearman1spearman1almost 13 years ago
HOT DAMN!!!!!

There is gonna be smoke in the city folks!! Smoke in the city!!! For those of you who dont know the term it means the shit is gonna hit the fan once her family finds out where she is and whom she's with!!!!! I LOVED IT!! I LOVED IT!! I LOVED IT!!!!! Freakin' HOT SOUP!!! Thats what this chapter was HOT FREAKIN SOUP!!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! HURRY!!! Your HHIC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SOOOOOO GOOOOD!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! I love all your stories and I swear they just keep getting better and better !!! :) Thank you for writing and sharing the wonderful stories you have inside your head. And as always.. please write more soon... I'm frantic to know what will happen "tomorrow" as they deal with all of it !!!

SuebeblueSuebebluealmost 13 years ago
Another winner.....

Nothing can be added to what is already posted - superb!

Another fix for us Jaz Junkies - you know how to please us, and boy what a stunner - will be happy until next week now....

XxX

jennaheartjennaheartalmost 13 years ago
this

this is your best story yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
They don't have enough stars

to properly rate your stories, Jaz

tuty0201tuty0201almost 13 years ago

she"s in big trouble!! but finally she told him the he was her mate !! now comes trouble!! love love it!!!

Rudegal74Rudegal74almost 13 years ago
Hot double damn.....

Nothing but the very best from you to me.....what I meant was from you to your adoring fans. Just keep doing that damn writing thing that you do oh so well.

warmicw30warmicw30almost 13 years ago
sooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it ,was not expecting her to blow her cover so soon/but love the way it came out ,good work

bossladybossladyalmost 13 years ago
slobbering

Excellent! I'm actually drooling on myself eeewwwww! But oh so worth it!

angelshellieangelshelliealmost 13 years ago
just

keeps gettin better. Love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

Here I was, surfing Lit not expecting to find another Jaz story, 'cause she told us it was going to be a while, and what do I find? Another 20 on a scale of 10 Jaz magnum opus!

Dang girl, you can write! I don't think there is anyone on Lit near your talent. Have you thought of branching out into the published world?

My only complaint is that the chapters come out about once every 5 - 7 days. My Jazaddiction needs more (and more and more).

Fan in MD

justme713justme713almost 13 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!!

I just knew today would be the day!!!! Its pretty bad when a person has to keep checking several times a day for a story to be continued...LOL

Love your writing and Love you for keeping it coming so fast!! Even though I wish it was all here now...sorry I am becoming a brat with your stories...hehehe

Thanks!!

I will start checking again sunday for the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh, my goodness!

Loved this chapter! How on earth can this mess be managed? I don't think a team of superheroes will be able to control Andrei's reaction.

I think Caleb will go a lil ballistic, too. Lily always impulsive and no thought to consequences.

Hmmm...where is lil brother???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Each chapter is better than the last. I love getting a new chapter (and I can never resist the teasers) but truly it's a love/hate relationship because I hate waiting for the next one.

ushergalushergalalmost 13 years ago
hahahahaha hahaha

that just deserved a five especially for the last sentences

MythOFreakMythOFreakalmost 13 years ago
Just saying...

I find it hilarious that I trawl JazCullen's story profile everyday anticipating the next chapter, but even when I think I'm one of the first to read it, there's at least 60 or 70 comments!

I think this is the only literotica author I've come across who gets at least 70 comments on each chapter within a few hours...it's ridiculous but..............

JAZCULLEN, YOU SO TOTALLY DESERVE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF PRAISE YOU GET.

Congratulations on making it to my list of top 5 most favourite authors. And I have a very long list.

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessalmost 13 years ago
I was...

Shocked that Lily got that drunk to reveal her real name...I gasped when she first told Mac to call her Lily...and then admitting that her father called her mother Rose had me gasping again. If Mac wasn't able to put those clues together to realize who "Andrea" really was then he should have been shot.

But I am so glad that Mac isn't denying her, which, I feel, would have broken her heart. Wonderful update Jaz. Now I wonder how everyone is going to take the news or what news will upset them more... the fact that Lily and quite possibly little Liam (who probably isn't so little anymore) and the other Romanovs know about the Praetorians or the fact that Lily was successful enough to sneak off and create another identity to infiltrate the secretive group... I mean the more I think about it the more I know for sure that Andrei/Lorretta, Alexei/Cedar and Norse/Ashleigh and Rayne/Guard, and Dayton/Freya are gonna worry that if Lily was able to pull it off, who else is able to pull off the stunt. Hhhhmmmm, you have the mental wheels of my mind turning on this story Jaz... well done.

-392OhMyGoodness

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed the vulnerable side of Lily. It made her so much more likable. Now I like them both and can't wait to see what happens. I get the feeling that Karn will be covering for their asses a lot.

Thanks for writing!

Irish_LassIrish_Lassalmost 13 years ago
I always think Im cool because I find your stories on the first day (I be trollin)

BUT I'm NOT! Once agian OMFG My heart stopped a little bit and I went "Oh No" like that would make this soon to be cluster fuck any better. Wow Jaz agian your story has stopped my heart and Im prepared to sit here until the next chapter comes out! Your amazing!!

om007om007almost 13 years ago
shit is gonna hit the fan

oh Jaz you are just too good. This was just fucking good. No one can write anything and make it 2 good just like you.

Poor lily when she thought that mac was gonna send her home back. And now karn with mac realizing lily as his mate its going to be intresting.

Andrie is going to go apeshit. It's just became more intresting.

Waiting 4 more. Keep om rolling.

O

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
This could be fun!

I like it. Romanov father may need to be put in his place, but stuff him. Let the little flower bloom eh? Next please!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!you are a true master.. i look forward to your stories and have read them

you are a true master.. i look forward to your stories and have read them all. even when you said you were gonna take a break i still looked here hoping.. please do not stop them....

ghotiisfishghotiisfishalmost 13 years ago
omg!

Why are your male protagonists always so yummy? Hehehehe. Am so glad you're back from your mini break. And now the wait for the next chapter begins. =p

PeachButterflyPeachButterflyalmost 13 years ago
More Mac please!

You've done it again! You are amazing Jaz!

More Mac please! Lovin' the relationship between Mac and Lily and look forward to the intense impact it'll have to "everything" this world is! Can't wait to see how this plays out!

lust_addictedlust_addictedalmost 13 years ago
Look what you made me do...

Normally, I would never put a chapter of a series in my favorites list unless maybe it was the first chapter. So you are definitely breaking my rules here!! This was just too good.. I had to. Funny, sexy, emotional.. this had it all.

saynhii2usaynhii2ualmost 13 years ago
wow!!!!!

i logged on to lit every day to see if you had a new upload this is perfect the only downfall is the waiting for the next chapter!!!!!!!

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
So GOOD!

Ahhhh! I love this story. I check it all the time to see if there's been an update.

mangosmangosalmost 13 years ago
you had me at HELLO!

I think I held my breath throughout this chapter until the very end... so good.. always good! more~!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

Fantastic as always, cant wait for the next chapter

shyintxshyintxalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Hurry Hurry with more. Please.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 13 years ago
I KNEW Annie wouldn't tell!

I'm glad the secret is out and he's accepted her. Now the courting can begin. But she really needs to contact her father before somebody gets hurt and/or loses limbs.

I like Karn but we really need to find him a woman.

Great chapter as always, MEJ.

GiniDGiniDalmost 13 years ago
I see trouble ahead

We all know Amy's gonna have a pissed hubby and Lillys dad isn't known for his calm temper. Mmmmm does that mean Demetri the peace maker. Damn I think that trying to work out what happens next is almost as much fun as the story.

As a Jazaholic I know I prefer the well written with time for imagination than a fix cut with 'shittiness' Jaz keep writing in your own style don't listen to the minority.

Gini

lovebird24lovebird24almost 13 years ago

Love it! Can not wait for the next chapter!

WerefanWerefanalmost 13 years ago
Improving on perfection

Jaz, you are improving on perfection. This series of stories has been wonderful and this story is promising to be the best yet. I am grateful for the hours of pleasure that reading your stories has provided.

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyalmost 13 years ago
woot!

The whole 'revealing' happened a little faster than I expected. His acceptance happened pretty fast too, but I guess he's had 25 years to learn about the whole mating pull and what it means and such even if he never dreamed it would happen to him.

Wyld_CatWyld_Catalmost 13 years ago
wow

there is just something about your characters that just make me fall in love with them.

Not sure if it is the realness of them or something more.

When you revealed you Andrea was i was like no way.. i missed something i kept rereading those paragraphs over and over again trying to make sense of what was plainly written before me.

You are doing so well.

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
I don't know how you do it!

Lucky for us you do. Amazing as always Jaz!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

some of the dialogue was just too funny esp interaction with Kam

JadedRomanticJadedRomanticover 12 years ago
For god sake.......

Can your stories get any better? The only problem with them is i never want them to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Addicted!

I really can't stop reading! I could read this forever and never get bored

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 12 years ago

Oh i'm sitting here writing this with a grin on my face because i can just imagine the reaction Andrei's going to have to this situation.....and it's gonna be hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah! Addicted. Grinning like a goddamn fool and still.....

...NO FUCKING SEX!!! And you know what? I really don't care. You're good, I'm not going to write it anymore just post my damn five star vote...just grin and bear it...even when I hit the sex part, which I know will be worth the work my hand and fingers are doing right now....just a Peeping Tom...it's your universe...yada..yada..yada...GET TO THE GODDAMN SEX SOON..'KAY? Good work with the expectation and all, but damn....

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!

You did it again! Right after I told you not to! <sigh> Of course, you had already posted this before I read your stories and wrote my comment on the last chapter, so I guess I'll have to forgive you. At least you didn't muck it up as badly as you have in the past. Please, please, PLEASE let your editor see the chapter again if you've made any changes--I so hate getting annoyed while I'm reading such wonderful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
urg

I dont get why people fuss so much with the few mistakes you make!!! I get so into the story that i dont even notice! They should stop complaining and enjoy the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

She's Mine! LoL

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Hot Damn!!!!!

Mac is going to be in deep dodo! Thank You for giving Mac a mate.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Ditto

Thank you for giving Mac a mate but oh is this going to be fun Watch out Annie and Andre

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 11 years ago
karn

Omg I want him for me

GenkasaiGenkasaiover 11 years ago
I love this

I love the teasing, I can't enough of it. I can't stop laughing too. I want to sleep with each other but I love that little thing that happens to stop them. Don't know what I want but I want more

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Wow......

She goes and blows the whole thing and then Karn knows to... I don't think you will ever stop surprising me. Just wow!

midwestlizziemidwestlizzieover 10 years ago
re-reading for the 5th time!!!

As I said im thumbing through your body of work again and I still get bleary eyed and those pangs in my chest when all the emotions just tug at you. Thank you so much for all the words you write! And congrats on the publication of scent of fear, I adored it on here and will be saving to buy a copy!!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
What happened to Millicent and the original Alpha Hanlon?

Where did they go?

Who is this new Alpha? and why didnt Rafe become the new Alpha?

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Love Karn

He makes me laugh

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 10 years ago
@daireto

Jared and Millie's story has been told so they only make the odd appearance. Jared is the Alpha of the Hanlon Pack and Rafe is the Alpha of the Armand-Hanlon Pack. Both linked by their Alpha's but most definitely different.

Freshmeat301Freshmeat301almost 10 years ago
Dam!

I've gotten to this point silently so far but I would definitly pay money for this series. You are really good.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

Love this new story and love Mac...very sexy new vamp for us. My thing is, the way it was described, these vamps were miles away from the kids and their families, but would sent the kids if they left the compound and released their scent for a few seconds....so how would they miss it in the same house for a min. or two or three?? Drunk or not, that is a knock at their greatness as protectors. I think they should be doing laps the next day! lol esp. those ones that kept control and didn't drink...jeez, they have less of an excuse!

Aside from that, the scene with Lily was absolutely wonderful. it was sweet and funny in turns. I loved how her wolf is mad with her. I'm picturing her getting a sermon from her wolf the next day on the perils of drinking too much. The way he gave blood to her was sweet and somehow more intimate and sexy than some of the real sexed up bites we've read about. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hate unfinished stories.

PLEASE let us know, upfront if the story is NOT finished.

Probability would have enjoyed the story.

Won't read anymore of your submissions.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES