All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 12'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
lili82lili82about 12 years ago

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! I got super excited when I saw this posted! Ok going back to read; will leave another comment on it when I'm done!

lili82lili82about 12 years ago
uh-oh!

I see a HUGE arguement in Mac and Lily's future coming up. Don't leave us waiting long; Jaz withdrawl sucks!

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
alright!

I am one of the anons, and I decided to create an account. I actually like your series and your characters. I knew Kothi would be as interesting as Kallum. I am thinking that this would either be a very long one. I mean, aside from developing your many characters, there is another problem with the vampire covens in europe who are not happy with the existence of the varcolac. Then the varcolacs need to train to protect themselves, to know of their weakness and how to handle it. Then if you are giving each one of them a mate... Hmmm... This would be pretty long.

Right now, the spotlight is on Lily and Mac. And I'm happy as to how this chapter turned out. But just as one conflict is solved, another is formed. Thank you for updating :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awww....

Just had my baby and I was HOPING it was just pregnancy hormones having me crying when I was reading your stories... No such luck. Fantastic story as always Jaz. And thank heavens I have finally got my Were/Vamp fix!! No-one writes like you do- it is AWESOME!! I HOPE Lilly helps him overcome the pain and they have a child... But I also hope that Loretta is able to have another child too. From memory they had not been using contraception, but all the Were/Vamp matings had not sired/bred any more?? How come suddenly they might be able? Oooh!! I can't wait to find out the answers!!

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago

and my comment is not complete... it would either be long or you would start another one...

Either way, I would still read ^0^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pietro

Darn it- I was hoping you were not going to leave us hanging about his recovery and the European Coven looking for the Vârcolac... I am begging Jaz- don't leave us hanging!! :)

LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaabout 12 years ago
I knew....

When Lily said everything was perfect there was something in the works to change that. Just didn't expect it to be revealed so quickly..

Hope the next ch is under way....this one reminded me of why I started reading this series. Fantastic addition...as always.

warmicw30warmicw30about 12 years ago
yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Welcome back jazz!!!!!!!!,been a little lonely here with out you !,but O this chapter just had me crying like a baby lol so much love and understanding is always needed in a family and you just put it in nicely ,pls always keep writing because you are a great writer!!...

LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaabout 12 years ago
And...

I wanted to give this 5 stars but the mobile app is being glitchy and wouldn't let me.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
welcome back Jaz

what a chapter I hope that Mac can work through his issues about having children I think it would go a long was to healing his soul i am glad that Lily and her father have worked out everything looking forward to your next chapter

Excellent chapter

secretsidessecretsidesabout 12 years ago

amazingly wonderful as always!!!!

DawnzoDawnzoabout 12 years ago
Welcome back!

Fabulous chapter and well worth the wait:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so touching

I cried a lot reading this chapter...

so, when will the next be out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finally!!

I've been checking this every other day to see if you updated and now you finally have! I'm sensing some bad things are going to pop up in the future for Mac and Lily. Especially with that last comment! More soon! I love this series!!!

GiniDGiniDabout 12 years ago
freekin thing won't let me vote 5* lol till I can

worth the wait

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Same problem.

It won't let me vote either! Damn! A wonderful chapter and what a place to leave it now I suppose we have another looooooong wait for the next chapter. Sigh!

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Actually

I was thinking that maybe it is to late for Mac not to want to father a child considering how he and his Lily spent the night...she might already be preggers. LOL

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73about 12 years ago
What's up with the voting thing?

Is it just me or is the stupid thing broken??? Then again I think it means that we aren't allow to vote unless you post the next update within the next 24 hours Jaz :))))

Hey, in your case I'm willing to sell my soul for that to be a new rule!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pleasant surprise!

I got a new computer and by accident my hard drive got totally wiped, been bummed all day while trying to fix things then I stumbled upon a new chapter here and it was worth the wait.. but now keeps me on pins and needles for the next! job well done as always :) and thank you!

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 12 years ago
Brilliant...

... As usual! Completely worth the wait and dying to see what happens next! Thank God I have unlimited download because with the amount of times I check this site and your blog (a day mind you) it would otherwise have sent me either broke or insane from the bill's total, actually it probably would have been both!

Eternal Groupie Zooey :)

VjaxVjaxabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

As always a very tight and well written chapter that moves the story along. Looking forward to more whenever that may be.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 12 years ago

Two things to say.

I love love love it!

And please write more fast!! Cant wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Five Stars

cos the shit rating system don't work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Soap Opera effect !

I'm hooked with your series,I really am and love them all, like your many fans.

But for a while I couldn't help feeling that something about your writing style

was very familiar.I couldn't place my finger on it ,until this chapter with all the family tension and drama .And then it hit me .Soap operas!

The attractive and seductive characters ,the dramatic fiction,the switching between several different story threads that interconnect bringing most of your storylines to a conclusion but leaving something hanging promising a future series with charcters we have come to love and we are thrilled to see them back ...It's all there .

You make us addictive !

You're a very talented and brilliant writer to manage to acheive this.

The only thing I didn't like about your series were the 'magic tricks 'like invisibility,

manifesting clothes ,well they are ... to much.I don't think your characters need those

abilities ,They are one step away from being God.Please don't make them fly lol.

Keep up the good writing

a devoted fan Cathy. ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i love your stories, i cant wait til the next part comes out, i hope soon. keep writing!

popparazzipopparazziabout 12 years ago
Worth the wait

This chapter was worth the wait, and it didn't disappoint. Masterful writing as usual.

Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyabout 12 years ago
Next battle joined

Mac may think he'll have the last word on the children issue but he'll learn soon enough how wrong he is. It should be an interesting fight to change his mind and make him willing to risk it again. Great update, thanks :)

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

As always well worth the wait excellent update

angelshellieangelshellieabout 12 years ago
thank you

heres hoping she's already pregnant! Mom and Dad can catch up quick enough.Awesome chapter cant wait for the next.

pumpertruckpumpertruckabout 12 years ago
one deep breath

I can breath for a moment, but baited breath is knocking at the door.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Character Study

You put such emotional depth into each character. I didn't see Andrei the extremely viscous vampire I saw Andrei the father. The father who's guilt was so strong it almost hurt to read it. Lily wasn't the Varoac, the hybrid child with all the powers, rather a woman/child feeling the hurt of disappointing her father. The emotion was so strong I wanted to jump in and tell them it was going to be okay........ What started w/Annie's emotional feeling over the lose of Rafe has carried through w/each and everyone of your characters and that Jaz is why you are the best author on Lit.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

I hope she is pregnant too.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 12 years ago
you were missed!

hey jaz! Its always so good to see you've been in and left us a gift - and what a gift! A brilliant chapter that had me laughing out loud and holding my breath to keep tears at bay. And the hot little mystery that is kothari?! Cant wait to get his story... :D in the mean time please please please dont leave us here alone too long, we miss you and your fabulous world. Hope you're having a fab 2012 btw. xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this!

I always get so excited when you come up with a new chapter and you didn't disappoint! YAY! :)

B

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago

Someone needs to explain to the characters in these stories that they should not use the word "never". Not once, not ever. "Mac, Jaz won't let you get away with that. Haven't you guys learned your lesson yet?"

Welcome back, Jaz :-)

MNyogiMNyogiabout 12 years ago
Yessssss

So glad you're back, Jaz!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:)

Loved it!

& welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
releived

m so relieved that u r back. i hated waiting....this story is sooo gud that i kept on checking on it every day for nearly two months now...thanx for the post..

stargirl1004stargirl1004about 12 years ago
Yay!

I checked everyday for a month, then gave up. I just happened to check today. I am so glad I did. Jaz, your writing is amazing as always. I`m actually wondering whether Liliana is going to kick Mac`s ass for not agreeing to have a child.

Jacan2002Jacan2002about 12 years ago
Thanks

It's good to have you back.Thanks for indulging us addicts.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
simple statement

YEAH , your back. and they bunch is still as hot headed and lovable( not to mention so human , for non humans) great chapter, now that these two are on the way( well with one pothole to be filled, but that is life) i cannot wait for the rest and a another baby for Loretta and Andrei would be rather funny( poor Andrei, hope if it happens .TRIPLETS ALL GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!)

Jack2303Jack2303about 12 years ago
Love the development

I was worried because this series didn't seem to have the same fluid build-up of the characters in some respects, but maybe that's because they were developed in other stories. Lol...In this chapter, I feel you've return to the style that dominates the other series of this saga...I'm sort of knowing but wondering how the Europe chick and Pietro are going to come to terms so I'm kind of on pins and needles to see their story reappear.

Oh, and Mac just better suck it up because we all know that he is going to have to have a baby whether he thinks he can bare it or not. Lmbo.

kissntell13kissntell13about 12 years ago
Welcome back!

So glad to see another chapter posted! This is an awesome story!

WerefanWerefanabout 12 years ago
Luv Ya!

As a dad, I related to the emotions Andrei was feeling and especially moved by the love, acceptance and respect his daughter shared with him. Mac's pain at the loss of Sophia will provide a poignant opportunity for Mac and Lily to evolve and strengthen their bond.

You are the best, I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

supercandysssupercandyssabout 12 years ago

Great to have u back. Thanks for the new chapter. Love the story and appreciate u:)

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 12 years ago
OMG!

Oh, my gosh. Great to have you back, now hurry up with the next part, please???!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Awesome

I love Mac's reaction to the thought of possible fatherhood. I know he's been traumatized by the loss of his previous family and doesn't think he can handle it again, but when it happens he'll quickly change his mind!

secretitosecretitoabout 12 years ago
Yay!!!

My favorite treat!!! Another gem. I never get tired of saying it and I'm sure you never get tired of hearing it but you are awesoooomeeee!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hooray you're back!

I started reading this story at xmas, your last post. And then I went back and read every single one of your stories and waited and waited for more! I got nothing done in January I can tell you that.

Your writing really has improved so much from the beginning. Not that it was bad, but now it's really a lot more polished. The characters have always been great! congrats!

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
Sorry....

to hear that you couldn't write an update due to your personal life. I hope everything is ok. I'm glad to see your newest chapter and I loved reading it. I, too, cannot wait to see what happens if/when Lily gets pregnant....if she already is....I am sure he will be a great father to his children with Lily, as he was with Sophia. As a human, he couldn't have provided the necessary protection to his deceased wife and daughter....but now as a vampire, he has that strength to protect.... Superb job and I agree that you are very AWESOME!!! :)

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Wondrous

Simply wondrous.

Thank you!

M1

4ever_Dreaming4ever_Dreamingabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

As usual great story! Keeps it going, i love how you go through each character. I never want these characters to end!! ;)

GaleWillowGaleWillowabout 12 years ago
Hugs and Kisses to you hun

Thank you for giving me faith in love yet again. When I feel down and depressed about the world I read your books. They always make me realise I do not have to settle for some hellion. It may be silly to base such hope on fictional characters but it is your heart that speaks. The fact that you have this much love in your heart that it spreads through the bonds of your books, well that is what gives me hope. You are a wondrous woman and never forget that. When you get these published I want dibs on some signed copies okay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Exceptional

It's amazing how wonderfully you write! I'm all flowers for this story. Congratulations! Cannot wait to see how Lilly and Mac deal with this new twist.

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208about 12 years ago
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Heheheh I just love this chapter! 'Meeting the parents' lol. Amazing as always J!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
brilliant chapter

this story is getting better and better you are truley gifted

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Soooo addicted!

Love it. Been waiting, impatiently, since November, for Lily to reconnect with her parents and it was worth it! Running out of ways to express how much I love your stories! Breaking this scene up with the Europe chapters was brilliant and incredibly cruel ;-). Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter - although I did put the time to good use, I re-read the entire series from the beginning...again... for at least the sixth time now. Have you thought about posting the stories on Amazon for the Kindle? Thanks for feeding my addiction. :-)

allimbaallimbaabout 12 years ago
So good!

Loved it!

caramellove17caramellove17about 12 years ago
Please hurry!!!! Your stories are ADDICTING!!!!!

I have read this series over and over! Waiting for the next chapter is torture! Can't wait for the next chapter, it just keeps getting better!

mariromariroabout 12 years ago
(Sigh)

Just when everyone was sooo happy...waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
He'll come around.

How horrible for him, though. They both have hurts that need to be healed and they'll get through this.

bunny_earsbunny_earsabout 12 years ago
Cauuute

Father + daughter love!! Adorable.

Devo about the child thing, but I think he can be convinced,

Can't wait for the next installment, hopefully not as long a wait?

B xxxxx

mesohmesohabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

I absolutly love the whole series,I wish these were books so I could buy them .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HURRY

I found literotica some time ago but never really found any stories that captured my attention, until i found yours. Honestly i have never read anything as emotional, sensual and sophisticated as you're writing and have refrained from commenting until now purely becasue every comment of praise given to you manifested my thoughts perfectly. BUT i feel compelled to post a comment now purely to say HURRY THE HELL UP WITH THE NEXT INSTALLMENT. Honestly, this last wait has been torture, and as MUCH as i love Mac and Lily i want Kothari to get some love in his life.

Hopefully a mixed race, british Varcolac who happens to spend some time with the Armand-Hanlon pack? ;) Please you've got to give him someone fiesty thats going to knock him off his carefully maintained balance. Any child of Gard is bound to be an absolute animal in the sack and i cannot wait to see what emotional journey you take him on. Thank you Jaz for giving me hours and hours of purely entertaining reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow...

another great chapter.

I see Mac and Lilly conceiving to follow a similar path that Cedar and Alexi had to travel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great cliffhanger

Jazz never fails to please, and has done it again! I wondered if Mac and Lilly would just walk their happy little selves into the dawn of their future, but the little snag at the end was just the right punch to keep us all hanging on for the next chapter. I've said this to her before and I'll say it again...she should publish for sale! I would buy her writing in a heartbeat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dying to get more

I'm in love with your work and the assistance you've received! please keep on!

Tyss0407Tyss0407about 12 years ago
Loveit, love it, love it .. I want more !

The whole FTI saga is sooo very good. Beats alot of the other published books out there. Please continue with the varcolacs ... I want elina and karn's story. Also pietro ( and let me guess .. Pietro and reasa ?)

I am loving that the storyline is getting more complex .. With european vamps and poison drugs. Keep writing. Please post faster.

Tyss0407Tyss0407about 12 years ago
Want more !

Oh ya. Wanted to add, you keep getting better! Just when I think, you cant get any better than the last story you wrote, you surpass yourself. Each story i read, i think this has got to best my favorite hero/horoine, until I read the next story. I cant choose! They are all my favorite H/h, even the ones that havent gotten their story yet ... Like kallum, elina, kothari, liam, pietro. I look forword to their stories. Just dont make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

when is ur next chapter post

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 12 years ago
Trouble on the horizon!

Oh and how I LOVE it! Yes Jaz YES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
soap opera style???

no this is sweet torture style cause soap operas 'update' daily or at least weekly.

Jaz please don't be long with the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

Already read this story once before but had to read it again. All the waiting for the next chapter in this wonderful storey is torture. Please jaz update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love it!

This story is really amazing. Had to read it a second time. Love all your characters!! I'm in love with it. Can't wait to see what happend next. And I'm so happy that you continue writing...

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please continue writing, i really need to see what happens next. i love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Freaking awesome

I have missed you Jaz! The real world is a bitch :) so glad you have been able to add to this absolutely awesome story.

Sky

mike2710mike2710about 12 years ago
Timeing

Great story. Thanks for adding to your awesome story line.

The question I have for you is , how many chapters do you think will be in this series and will you keep posting about every two months or so?

Thanks again for keeping us so entertained.

Mike from Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Fantasy is nice but Real world is not a bitch

Its a challenge, and if you spent more time in it, instead of totally degrading yourself to an animal you would see it's beauty ,in art ,philosophy, science, music, astronomy, mathematics ,poetry, sports....endless possibilities.

Try one.

Xrysoun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hope you finish the story

I think you are good enough to get published by erotic novel publishers... I hope that that isn't what has happened, really hoping that you wouldn't abandon this audience - pls do finish this story and write many more :)

Can't wait to see how it turns out with Karn and Freya's daughter.. and Peter's story makes me curious, who will his mate be... It's all so interesting .. pls continue

sylentpoetsylentpoetabout 12 years ago
love it!

great chapter, good read, but if you can pleeeeeeease dont wait so long between postings.

Loyal Fan ^_^

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Thaat Was So Wrong...LOL

You just had to stop on such a sad note. I hope you will find a way to get Mac to see that being a father again will be better for him as well as for Lily.

angelonhighangelonhighalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

i really enjoy all you stories. all the relationships are so real, and the emotions.....well what can i say. the scene between Andrei and Lilly were so moving you had me reaching for a box of tissues...

can't wait for more in the series. i have been rereading them from the beginig and in order as it has been a while since i first read them and i'm loving them more then the first time.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Oh :(

I hope Mac can be persuaded to change that thought process. But knowing how everything has worded so far I get the feeling it will work itself out and he will be more over protective then Andrei

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Poor Mac

I hope he heals enough

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
so mackenzie you're sleeping with my daughter LOL

.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Question

How does Mack tend to not have children? I haven't read about any condoms being used..

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

Oh man!! They better talk. doesn't he realize he won't have much control over that one unless he stops sleeping with her? what does he think he can do about this? hope he shares his pain with her.

I"m super proud of Andrei! Never thought we'd see him so reasonable. but I have a feeling that feral side will return.

the 3 souls saved by reasa comment was wierd. I can't say she saved Pietro. He was fine before. Is that what Annie meant...she had 3 souls to save first? Unless she is his mate and comes to save him but I'm not partial to that bitch frankly. She'd have alot of work to do really to become likable. I'm fine with her throat being ripped out asap.

i'm thinking she'll be mated to an 'abomination' though. Where did her abilities come from? Wasn't this not supposed to be outside of the triumverate/hybrids?

I will laugh my ass off if she traces down demetri now. that will be some good fun!

Kothi is so intriguing. I love the kids you created (kinda hope we get to know some of the others eventually...the same gen wolf babies...aaron's and rafe's etc) I'm just so surrprised Annie hasn't done more for him given he's her nephew. He's tortured in some way.

I love Karn, but I wanted to smack him at how he treated Elle and I wish to God Lily had been there to skin him for it and she would have. The things he said...to imply she's selfish for what she did. First, I feel like her mom's whispers to her at her month old party on the porch might have influenced her with Liam. If nothing else then she did what she could to care for him. He let her. Karn is her mate, so his calloused words seemed like way to push her to break her icy demeanor. I want him to make up for that.

Can't believe the triumverate dropped the ball in Europe like they have. did they think the same rot wouldn't grow with no help to stop it? Did they think that vamps who never met a council member would respect them? Hell, their rulers are the covens and they certainly don't even relate to the council. They don't introduce new vamps like in america. it is strange that they didn't make a move in europe rather than wait for the shit to hit the fan like it had here. seems like they dropped the ball to me. Going all crazy to clean it up isn't a fair trade to trying to prevent the problems.

I wonder if Demetri had asked who was 'cleaning up' as the local coven, if they might have known a scent of the french vamps...too bad they didn't try that.

great stuff all around. I hope the new mating doesn't distract Mac from tightening protection. At least mac saw first hand the kids are still slipping their leashes (surprised mac didn't comment on that...the shadowing being dangerous or something). trouble is brewing. they better tighten up the reins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm getting bored

You're a great writer and I like the richness of the relationships- friendship, sibling love, romantic love, parent/child love. But the characters are all blending in- "gorgeous", perfect bodies, perfect hair, all white. This is the second series of yours I read (the other being a long walk home), and now realize it's the same formula.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My opinion doesnt matter, that being said, i cannot stand Mackenzie, he has made this book nearly unreadable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6489 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES