All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 16'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

awesome as usual

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
*stands on the mountain

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!

Ok. Im cool now. Such a cliffhanger! God i hope Lily is ok.

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Thankyou

For posting this awesome chapter now the long wait begins for the next!

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausalmost 12 years ago
Oh this is going to be great!

I knew it! Reasa is the mate of one of the Varcolac. Let's just hope she realises it before she shoots one with her gun. Look forward to the next chapter.

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Liam's mate or Kothie's?

Bet she couldn't hid from Kothie either the vamp would be killer or Lily!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
Aw

another great chapter and exciment!!

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyalmost 12 years ago
Nooo!!

What a place to stop! I cant handle the suspense! Please write fast!! Loved it, as always :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
okay. i admit it. i'm a FTI series ADICT.

once again, another great chapter. even the shorter ones still manage to be highly detailed, suspenseful and intriguing. for the record, i am one of many who check your blog, twitter and lit pages multiple times a day in hopes for an update i've also read every story in the FTI series enough times to have them memorized.:) i love your stories and can't wait to see what happens next!

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 12 years ago
Mac??

Hmm did Mac get some of Lily's powers? He can now run faster and he can scent her out when others couldn't. Is there more to the bond with a Vârcolac, especially with one as old as Mac?

Viper27503Viper27503almost 12 years ago
:)

Great chapter as always! Thank you for posting.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
I Knew It

Lily had to be pregnant. It was the only thing that made since. That she feels she has to choose between Mac and her baby is sad but it looks like the one thing that Mac needed to really see the big picture. I just hope Mac finds her and that they become an even stronger couple. As for her brother well every man needs a good woman behind him and as a future Alpha he had better find a good strong woman to aid him. And what of Liam? He is so different from the other Varolac and I worry about him. It would destroy Nors and Ash if anything bad happened to him.....oh well another reason to wait for the next installment to see what happens to everyone next.

EllieLavenEllieLavenalmost 12 years ago
Again....

Fantastic as always... Can't wait for the next chapters to be posted!!! I hate for this story to end - but can't wait to find out whose story is next.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
superb chapter

excellent work as always looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't kill liam ...

please not the big soft hearted man with all that heartache .. please let her not be able to pull it off.

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
Comment no.3 LOL

I know Jaz but can't help it. LOL Been thinking that maybe Reasa would not become a mate to any of them since she is responsible for what happened to Petro and is there to kill their children! I don't see any of the ancient vamps willing to let her live. I would have thought the Caleb,Annie and Gard would have enough power to counter anything and anyone out to hurt what they claim as theirs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Resa needs to die....

no mating matches and no mercy for her.

Great short chapter... you longer posts have us spoiled.

*****

IcybubbeIcybubbealmost 12 years ago
Wow!

You never cease to amaze me. Good job.

Xoxo

boneamsboneamsalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!!!!!!

Jaz, your are truly gifted!!!! I have read the story and I must agree with your fan club, Resa needs to have an accident. The story flows and is truly captivating. Thank you for a GREAT chapter. Tell Miko to hurry up!!!!!!

NekoNekoNekoNekoalmost 12 years ago
yay

Yay! Mac's got some of Lili's powers (just like her dad got some of her mom's and vice versa)

I've purposefully not read the part about Reasa until the next chapter comes out.

nazari2964nazari2964almost 12 years ago
awesome

You keep outdoing yourself every time you take pen to paper or in this case fingers to keys. Keep up the wonderful work. Looking forward to Mac finding lily. :)

catman71catman71almost 12 years ago
a thought

reesa is going to a mate, but after great pain, and i have an idea who, as to her cohorts, i think i know the reason for the kids being a little ancy, the can sense the trouble, and are subconsciously preparing

fefe428fefe428almost 12 years ago
Wonderful, despite being short...

I have to agree with many of the others, who don't want to see Reesa get any sort of reprieve. I'm all for redemption, but not for a woman who did something so awful to Pietro. It's nice to see the Alexander's back in the picture.

I'm very worried about Liam. Ashley has survived enough loss. I don't want her to lose her son, not to mention what it would do Elina, Nors, Freya, and everyone else. I hope he warns someone about the danger very soon.

So here's hoping that your note meant that the next update has already gone to your editor, because I am very anxious for your next update.

nonnienonniealmost 12 years ago
Short but full of greatness!

I was hoping that it woudnt take long for Mac to find out what was wrong with Lily and thast I hope he is able to get to her before she tries to do something that may end up hurting them all.

Ohhhh Liam I think there is something there to be had and a surrpise to be seen I think of his hairs alert him again and Re reaction to seeing him could go for good or bad but I think it will be towards the good once they touch each other, just my two cents :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
am i the only one...

who thinks that Reasa should end up with Liam? i've thought that since she came into the picture.

secretitosecretitoalmost 12 years ago
Short but sweet

It may have been short but entertaining as ever. Always a pleasure Jaz.

ArkovArkovalmost 12 years ago
MORE SOONER THAN A WHOLE MONTH AFTER MONTH!!!!!!

Please give us more ASAP

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Poor Lily

Well, Mac's decision for he and Lily not to have children is biting him in the ass now. These things just have a way of happening whether we're ready or not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more

5 stars more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please!!!

... don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.

ChurosChurosalmost 12 years ago
^0^

Oh my. The European coven is closing in and Lily ran away again. Haha. She likes doing that. But given the circumstances, I can see why she did it. Lily and Mac should really learn to talk to each other and trust that none of them wants to hurt the other. But I like the drama~ draammmaaa~ Yayay~!

OHOHO. So it's the two empaths ^0^ I don't like Reasa at this point but of course, she definitely has a backstory and some redeeming qualities that we will find out in the succeeding chappies ^-^

Brody and Willow are mentioned. I wonder what roles they would play, other than being part of Jared's pack. Coz every time you mention a name, they definitely play key roles in the story.

Lily also mentioned about Kallum's mate. Haha. So, is she near? I am so curious as to who Kal's and Kothi's mates are. So we have a Varcolac x Vampire mating with Kothi's parents and Lily and Mac; possibly Liam and Reasa; Karn and Elisa? Would there be Varcolac x Werewolf, Varcolac x Human and Varcolac x Varcolac matings?

Weeee~

loniekloniekalmost 12 years ago
Moooooore

You definitely need to write faster :-) I love this story as does everyone else (obviously). Your a great writter but a cliffhanger like that is just mean :-( cant wait for more :-) xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@Churos

Well, I kinda doubt there will be a varcolac/varcolac mating, but it's been at least a month since I read anything before ch 15, so I could be wrong. Varcolac/human seems the most likely to me atm, (just to shake the story up), with varcolac/were right after, because we already have 2 varcolac/vamp matings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
uh-oh..

Just realized something -- Lily's pregnancy will go by much faster than normal, won't it? Somthing tells me that this will play an important role later on.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 12 years ago
Good to see a chapter from you.

Go, Mac, go! Bring back your woman! I'm excited about his new skills.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

hotmama20092011hotmama20092011almost 12 years ago
Love

This story!!!!!! Keep it coming Jaz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love your Stories!!!

Enjoying Hearts of Warriors and looking forward to the next chapters!

mike2710mike2710almost 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the entertainment. As always a great read and you keep me wanting more .

Mike from Texas

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
Oh Crap!

I have been so warm, happy, and safe reading stuff you wrote long ago. Now I have caught up with you so that I have to wait with all the other miserable wretches for your next submittal. Is this what Hell is?

Lynn

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
WOW!!!!

I wish I wasn't all caught up with you're posting, cuz I sure as hell am all caught up with your story. What a read! Edit fast, and write even faster. ;-)

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

Liam baby go with your first thought tell and yell. Boy this is so good can't wait for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Always so difficult to wait for the next chapters.

Thank you for the story. So many charecters to follow, many that one is impatient to hear about but were not incluced here. Post soon. Ganna

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Impatient to wait !!

Abey Chuttad jaldi post karna madr jaath

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cant wait

one hell of a chapter. please post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just read chapter 17 teaser

And it is awesome! I loooove kothari. I mean, lily and mac are awesome too, but kothari is drool worthy. I hope we read his story next.

Goyr those who dont know, jaz posts teasers on her blog. It is kinda like crack goyr a junkie. You are itching to get the next story and then she posts a teaser and it's like you get your fix but then it's over and you play the waiting game again. Here if her teaser for 17 for those who want to read it:

http://jaz-deardiary.blogspot.com/2012/08/hearts-of-warriors-ch-17-teaser.html?m=1

Love,

RoxyGreen

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
I too just read the chapter 17 teaser...

Ok, is Kothi the only Varcolac who does not lean toward his animal? Is he just as strongly vampire, but since he doesn't acknowledge it or let that side of him feed, he's becoming more and more volitel? All the others seem to be more domiately wolf. Is Kothi more 50/50 and can't find a ballince? Has he NEVER fed his vampire???

Can't wait to read more...learn more !!!!!!

Loved_OneLoved_Oneover 11 years ago
Soon!!

I know you just posted but please post the next ones soon!!!

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2over 11 years ago
bit disappointed

just a shade bit disappointed jazzy....i like the turn of the story naturally, but something about yr writing's a bit off this time. cant seem 2 put my finger on it tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ack!

No!!!!!!! Not Liam!?!!!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
never...

...ever! Ignore that little prickle of the hairs on the back of your neck. It never forebodes good things happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
longtime fan

Longtime fan of the series Jaz, but I kinda have to comment here. Please stop treating someone who doesn't want children as if they're broken or straight up wrong. Some people don't want children, and sometimes (as in Mac's case) they have a pretty convincing argument for why. If he doesn't want kids because he needs to heal from his past, wouldn't it make more sense for a pair of IMMORTALS to let him have time to heal and then reevaluate? The way mates work in this series, surely that's something Lily could have coped with? Liam sort of hinted that Varcolac are stronger than Mac gave them credit for, but could no one sit him down and actually try to alleviate his fears? Something like, "dude, your mate is not a human and neither are you. Any infant you two make may as well be made of diamond for its durability."

And yes, now Lily is pregnant and that's essentially forced everyone to make a decision, but they knew crossbreed mating could cause pregnancy. Do condoms not exist in this universe? And why can no one just talk things out? Rafe literally told Lily to come to him if she had another problem. So did Kallum, if I recall. And Andrei. She had people she could go to, and yet she made the same mistake again? I can see panicking, but wouldn't someone who's used to a pack go to a pack member for help instinctively?

I dunno, I think I'm just remembering why the Lily/Mac pairing was one of my least favorites on my first read through. Pietro though, great character development. Believable flaws and feelings. I've been through some of what he's been through (not literal torture, but a lot of the same after effects-physical and psychological). Scars are scary, especially when they're still new and angry and red. Took me over a year to wear clothes that showed my scars in public, and it was only after they'd faded to a light pink. Took me even longer to have normal relationships with people again. Having read your upcoming chapters, you handle him and his experiences very well.

Regards,

CK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God Lily is f*ing annoying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES