All Comments on 'Heat, Humidity and a Film'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A sweet love story

Very well done, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a love story!

in your stories, sons always impregnate their mothers. i love it and love all your stories!

perhaps these are the biggest and best and most beautiful dreams and fantasies of incest fans!

which woman could ever love a man like his mother, and so did the son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not bad

a little short but not bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I had in a sense come home, it was in her vagina my penis belonged."

That's what the very lucky boys who get to fuck their mother always think, that their stiff young prick belongs in their mother's mommy-hole. That wonderful hole between their mother's legs is indeed home to their fat prick. It's where they came into the world from, their very birth canal, their mother's incomparable cunt. For lots of sons it is the one unique ever-desired cunt. They love to gaze on it, delicately touch it, stick a finger or two inside and feel its lovely wetness, sniff the musky scent wafting to their nostrils from their mommy's cunt and inhale it deep into their lungs. They want to jam their head between their mother's thighs and use their lips and tongue and mouth on her mommy-cunt till they slurp it half to death. Nothing can ever get a boy as hard as coming face to face with his mother's mommy-hole. Of course, the next logical step is for the boy to shove his big young prick up between his mother's legs and tear up mom's delectable twat. The son is in a fuck-frenzy, mom cums like crazy, and her darling baby boy finally unloads his young balls and shoots his beloved mother a great big twatful of his warm creamy sperm. But of course the great Moondrift knows all about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
he certainly did come home

and back in to the vagina that he had come out of...vice is nice but incest is best...just as it should be.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then what happened

Well written, literate. Deserving of a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
absolutely pathetic story

no depth...no substance...boring...

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Moondrift...

...I am running out of ways to praise your work... so beautiful and tender. 5 stars.

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 1 year ago

Short but ohh.,so sweet. More!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous