All Comments on 'Heather Finds the Cougar within Her'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Excellent, I wonder if there'll be more of Josh and Heather; not marriage but an affair that runs it's course while Josh is at university / college.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hopefully you write a follow up chapter, where Heather explores her submissive side not just with Josh but maybe introduce another 19 yr old. Well, Heather has developed an eye for youthful opportunity.

JerryDancerJerryDancer3 months ago

I gave this story five stars because it was well written and well paced. I hesitated for awhile though, because of one thing: you kept **telling** us how much sexual tension there was between Heather and Josh. You didn't need to tell us there was sexual tension because you were showing us. I know you've published a huge number of stories on this site; you maybe you don't need any concrit but here it is. I would suggest you delete all statements about the sexual tension and then re-read the story. I bet the story is even more powerful. Just a suggestion, of course. Apologies if I'm coming across as being condescending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not one of your best...three stars.

WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

Nice and sexy, liked it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DquiotiDquioti3 months ago

Please say there is a next chapter! So much to explore.

WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

Very erotic storey, your stories are great. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CagsgtCagsgt3 months ago

Oh man!!! Great story. Looking forward to part two.

Love how you built the characters, nicely done.

Crusader235Crusader2353 months ago

Hot MILF sex, ain't nuttin better. 5 stars, and hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The third person aspect didn’t work for me personally, I feel you write better in the first person. Whilst the story and the slower start were good, the writing felt stilted and awkward. 3* from me I’m afraid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous