All Comments on 'Heather's Fantasies'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's called a thesaurus

get one and use it. Your vocabulary definitely needs some variety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Know

your objective is pig digusting primival fucking black cunts and 83" cocks but why so off the deep end - look - just write fuck shit cunt cock asshole blowjob rimjob anal 6876 times in a row and submit it - sorry thats just about what you seemed to do.

Seriously, as the previous commentor said there are other words you can use so as not to be so crude and crass. It isn't close to erotic or sensual as I think you intend or do you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What the hell

Hey, whats up guys

I don't understand such comments.

Nobody makes you to read the storry? Or wasn't it good enough to masturbate?

I think everyone must get a chance...and you have no right to adjudge his story.

Live and let live... or better write an let write.

LustyLee77....go on....good story....Practice makes perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good job

write more i wanna see more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Black cock

or should I say big black cock. It appears that black men have black cocks. Big black cocks according to this story. Big black man meat. Enormous black snakes. Big black woman pleasers. Big black salamis. Big black prime beef. Ooops, I almost forgot the big black hands of the big black man with the big black cock. When the big black woman with the big black tits got involved it really got sort of... bigger. But in a different way. I have a fantasy too. I dream that one day one of the three black guys I work with will show up to work on time. If they do then I will write a story about that day. In that story they will all have big black cocks even if they don't in real life. Big black men with big black cocks is very earrottick.

Anavrin169Anavrin169almost 19 years ago
Red Hot!

Got my blood flowing! Thought it was great! Excellent writing that captured my imagination!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YES, THAT'S THE WAY!

Black cocks pumping white pussies full of semen should bne the order of the day. As a husband it's fkn hot to see a BIG black cock stretching his whiote wife's pussy depositing his black baby seed into her. She usually fucks better after that just for the change to have another black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fine bbc story.

I shot some good loads over this xlnt read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous