Heaven Sent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the other, "Fuck yes, ow."

And little nibbles, licks, down over her belly. "is love this little tummy, very pretty, not like boy, not like mine."

Her tongue finds Mel's belly button and swirls around it before venturing further south. More little licks. More little nibbles. Mel doesn't know her hands are free until Mikka uses both hands to lift her knees up and open. Kisses and licks like tiny whips and nibbles like feasting demons slide their way first up one leg from knee to the crease where her leg joins her hip. Hot breath on her sex as Mikka moves to the other leg.

Mel leans one hand down and clutches a handful of blonde hair, twisting a grip in it. "Eat my pussy! Fuck me with your tongue." Mikka smiles and obliges, making little circles around Mel's clit while she puts two fingers in her cunt. She slides them back and forward and licks slowly from hole to clit, from hole to clit. Mel grabs her hand and pushes it harder into her. "Fist my cunt, fuck it into me." Mikka adds another finger and another and pumps her hand back and forth.

Moaning with every thrust, Mel is miles away and here all at once. Gloriously aware of the hand in her pussy, the mouth at her clit and the sky miles above she moans, "more, more, more."

Mikka's hands are large and rough from farm work. Mel grabs her wrist with one hand, lets go of her hair with the other and pushes Mikka's thumb inside her too. She pushes hard until with a final almost 'plop' Mikka's entire fist is inside her. Clutching her prize she lies back again, "now eat my pussy."

Mikka baths her clit in tongue, letting saliva run down around the fist she is pumping in and out of her. She sucks on Mel's clit till it stands proud like a little dick and sucks it in and out of her lips. She can feel Mel's orgasm building, her pussy tightens on her hand and suddenly Mel rises almost to sitting as her pussy spasms and her orgasm grips her; shaking her like a puppet, her mouth open and wordless noises that mean lust in any language escape and echo along the creek. Her hands are glued on Mikka's hands, willing her to stop, to stay still. She falls back and leaving her fist clutched hungrily, Mikka lays her soft cheek against Mel's pubic bone, wet blonde hair on Mels tummy and thighs, drinking in the smells of sex and waiting for the waves of pleasure to release her.

Some minutes later Mel speaks softly, "Oh, it's going to be a long, delicious afternoon..."

-----

Mum and Dad are sitting on the porch when the girls come back from the creek. It's nearly three o'clock.

"Was beginning to worry about you."

"Mel is tell me all her secrets," Mikka laughs.

Mel blushes wildly and Dad says, "Oh I doubt that, you'd still be listening."

"Thanks for the sandwiches Mum."

"No problems, look at the state of your clothes."

"Oh, I fell on the bank."

"Bye Mr George, Bye Mrs Judy."

"See you at tea time Mikka"

Mikka wanders off towards the workers quarters Mel joins her parents on the porch.

"Lemonade?" Offers Mum.

"Bourbon?" Offers Dad.

"Little bit of both please. I like to mix my drinks."

"You got some sun today from the looks of your shoulders."

"Yeah, it was nice down there by the creek. Why have I not been home more often?"

"Ah..." Mum is lost for words.

"Girly, we've asked you that a few times ourselves in the past."

"Sorry Dad, I'm really sorry. I've let myself be pushed around a bit. Well that's not really true either. I've always just followed along. Not took charge of my own direction or spoken up for my own needs. It will be different now. I promise."

"Well I'm not sure what's got into you Melanie Jean Grange," Her mum used her full name for emphasis, "but I think I like where it's headed."

"That deserves another bourbon," and Dad tops up her glass with a splash of bourbon and some lemonade.

"Yeah, about that lemonade, I'm not sure that was my finest decision. The next one maybe just water."

Dad laughs, "you have to try these things for yourself you know."

Mum looks off down the driveway, "Is that who I think it is?"

"If it is he has a damn cheek." Fetching the shotgun from the mantle, Dad sits it next to his recliner. "We'll see what this fool has to say. It's your show though Girly. You call curtains if you want it shut down."

Darren's black jeep rolls quietly down the gravel drive and stops a short way from the house.

"Oh dear," says Mum, "I've never been much on confrontation. I'll go and put some tea on. I'm a lot tougher in my kitchen if anyone needs me."

Darren opens his door and steps out into the late spring afternoon. Mel hates how good he looks. His dark suit makes him taller and accentuates his shoulders. He acknowledges Mr Grange and Melanie with a serious nod and then walks to the passenger side of his vehicle.

"Well the fucken nerve of this prick." Dad says in a low growl Mel's only heard once or twice before in her life. She wonders what he means then sees a woman step from the car. The woman. The brunette from the coffee shop. Here, at her parents.

"Dad, no matter what, I need my dignity. Don't let me cry."

"You can cry after we bury the bodies Girly."

The looks on their faces must have conveyed the gravity of their emotions. Darren and the woman kept their eyes on the path (save a stray glance at the shotgun) as they walked towards the house.

"Now see here, Darren. I'll have no --"

"George, please." He interrupted, "I'd like to introduce my sister, Felicity."

The young lady raised her face and Melanie could see the family resemblance.

"Darren you lying sack of pig shit, I've met your parents and good folk they are. Who is this young lady and why would you have the poor grace to bring your bloody dramas here?"

"I told you this was dumb," the girl spoke and turned to go back to the jeep.

"Wait, I want to hear this." Mel spoke firmly. "I want to hear this clearly and from the beginning and then I want to know why I found out this way from someone I'm supposed to trust. Measure your words well Darren."

He wasn't used to her being forceful like this and seemed to waver. "I, uh, I only found out myself just recently..."

"Oh this sounds like a circus act, let me take a seat and get a drink while I wait for the clowns." Dad sits and lets Mel continue.

"I'm warning you Darren, sit and talk and if I'm not happy when you are done, you can get up and leave by the same way you came."

"You remember my doctor's appointment last week. They rang with results they needed to discuss. Something about cholesterol levels. As I went through the results with the doctor, I noticed my blood type is O positive."

"Darren, I'm ordinarily quite a patient woman but if this doesn't get somewhere before I finish this bourbon, I'm going to take dad's gun and do what I've wanted to do that stupid fucking jeep of yours since the day you brought it home."

He nods and continues calmly, "My parents are both A-. There's no way I could be positive. I clarified with the doctor and he agreed. Last Tuesday when I told you I was staying overnight on business I drove home to ask them about it. They told me I was adopted."

"So, your parents told you that you were adopted and it's taken two weeks and threats with a shotgun to tell your wife?"

"I was struggling to deal with it, I had no idea how I felt or what to do."

"Again with the wife news... Your life partner. Person you share important stuff with."

"I hired a private detective to do some searching and find out what he could. My parents knew very little apart from the name of the adoption agency. He found I had siblings. A younger sister and an older brother."

"So this gorgeous girl, that I see you hugging and kissing, after an intimate café date..."

"Is my sister, Felicity Franks."

"You sure, I mean is there paperwork or something." Dad interjects. "I don't expect a pedigree but there must be records."

"It's all there." Darren walks to the car and returns with a manila folder. "Here, take your time. I need to speak with Felicity she feels terribly awkward and worried."

"Well whose fault is that dickhead?" Melanie snatches the folder and sits to read it. Darren returns to the car and sits in the driver's seat while Mel paws over page after page of PI documents.

"Look Dad, birth certificates." She passes papers to her father.

He grunts and reads them still looking like he'd be much happier digging a hole for bodies.

"Death certificate for Robert Jenkins. I guess that's the other brother."

"Mother's name Georgette Giovanni, no father named on any of the certificates. I don't know Dad; it's obviously all above board."

"Girly, I just want you happy. You have a voice, make your own way. Mum and I will be in the kitchen." He stoops to kiss her forehead then takes the shotgun by the door and walks back in the house.

Melanie folds the documents back together in the folder and laughs a little as she hears her mother's raised voice, "Bullshit, no way." Sucking in the deepest breath she's ever taken Melanie gathers every ounce of courage she has at her disposal and marches straight out to the jeep. She sees the driver's door crack open as she approaches and she pushes it firmly shut. She walks to the passenger side and opens the door.

Staring into the wide brown eyes of the young brunette woman she says quietly, "Felicity, My name is Melanie. I'm terribly, terribly sorry that your brother is an ignorant, lying, manipulative sack of shit but I'll be fucked if I let my sister-in-law feel awkward for one moment longer. Please forgive me, I've had a lot to take in. A lot that could have been avoided if that pompous, emotionally retarded fuckwit had ever trusted me or treated me like an adult. Perhaps you would do me the honour of coming inside and meeting my parents. I'm sure they have lots of questions."

"I told you to tell her before we met, you fucking dick." Felicity punches Darren hard in the shoulder and gets out to hug Melanie. "Thankyou so much, I thought your dad was going to shoot us."

Mel laughed, "I don't think I've ever heard him ever fire that gun. Cute accent what is that, Spanish?"

"My adoptive parents were born here but their parents were Spanish. Hablas Español?"

"No sorry but Mum is fluent. Come inside."

A few steps later, the girls turn back to the Jeep.

"Are you coming, Dickhead?" Mel asks.

-----

When Mikka arrived for Dinner the kitchen table was full of people and conversation. The air had cleared somewhat and Darren was being spoken to occasionally while Mum and Dad quizzed Felicity on her life. In serendipitous synchronicity, she had in fact grown up in the same city as Darren but in a different suburb. She had even attended the college where Melanie and Darren met but four years later. She worked with a law firm that had frequent dealings with Barnaby and had brokered several local properties and knew some of the neighbours.

Mikka hung back a little feeling very awkward in her customary nightdress. Mel recognised her nervousness and went to hug her. "Come in, meet these people."

"This is my new sister in law, Felicity. She has the horrible misfortune to be biologically related to my emotionally stunted husband, Darren."

Felicity stands up and shakes Mikka's hand. Darren rises and nods briefly.

"Darren and Felicity, this is my adopted sister Mikka. I met her on Saturday and I'm going to keep her, she is beautiful and foreign. I'm not sure if I'm going to let her go home when her visa runs out."

Mel can see Darrens eyes roaming all over Mikkas tall body and she is unsure whether to be jealous or aroused. Mikka answers the question for her when she leans close to her ear and whispers, "He is very handsome, ya? Does he have big dick?"

After dinner they are sitting on the porch making small talk. Mel knows she must speak with Darren and put him out of his misery. Her anger has mostly dissipated but a malcontent lingers that she just can't stuff back inside and let fester.

"Darren, you ape, come walk with me." And she sets off alone on the cherry blossom drive. His heavy footsteps catch up behind her and sheepishly he takes her hand.

"I'm sorry Mel."

She laughs. "I'm not."

He's confused so she continues, "Something had broken. I don't know what. I still love you and you still loved me but the soul of it had gone. We smiled and spoke and fucked and ate and loved like little robots. I don't want that anymore."

"Mel, I can change some things."

"I'm not so sure you can. At least not on your own."

They walk in silence to the big old camphor laurel.

"Hey I remember this tree," His hands search the bark for the scratched in letters. "I kissed you here for the first time."

"No," she says pulling him close, "You kissed me here..." She points to her lips.

"oh..." he leans in and they kiss tentatively, he's afraid she'll back away again.

"and here..." she points to her neck, "and here and it's still too light outside for some of the other locations." She smiles as he wraps his arms strong around her and pulls her tight, his fear replaced with passion. They kiss beneath the big wide branches and when eventually they part their eyes both fall as hurts and doubts re-surface.

"God Darren, you're going to have to get better at this feelings thing. I can't speak for both of us."

"I'm just," he searches for the correct words, "afraid, I guess. I don't know where to go from here."

"Me either, dickhead, but it sure as shit isn't backwards." She kisses his cheek and takes his hand walking him back across the lawns to the house.

"Got any time off up your sleeve?"

"Um, a few days. I have holidays booked for January. Two weeks, I was going to take us to the islands again."

"Ever occur to you to ask me where I wanted to go?"

"I know, I'm sorry..."

"Gah, that's not even the point. Plan these things with me not for me you great oaf. I'm not a little girl to impress with lollies and balloons. Though I do like my little surprises now and then." Confused a little she struggles to put it succinctly.

"I'll try talking more." He offers.

"Maybe listening more would be better. In any case, ring the office, call in sick or 'nearly divorced' or whatever you want to call it and spend a few days here with me. Relax, talk, we'll find a way through this."

"Deal." He tries to put an arm around her shoulder and she pulls away.

"Creepy groper! I said we'll hang out, not fuck on the lawn." She laughs and sees a relieved smile light his face for the first time in weeks.

The fact they are still holding hands when they arrive back at the porch is lost on no-one. An air of relief seems to breeze across their faces. Darren excuses himself to go make some calls.

"So...?" Mum leads the interrogation.

"Well, better prepare the guest room."

"Oh that's lovely, Felicity can have your room then. You'll stay the night won't you dear."

Felicity nods, "of course, I'd love to. I couldn't drive after all of George's bourbon anyway."

Mikka's face is hard to read but Mel can see something lurking worried or tense behind the beautiful blue eyes and white blonde lashes.

"No, Mum, don't go throwing your daughter willy-nilly into bed with strange men. Least of all ones she's married to and still kind of fighting with." Her tone is playful and her mother smiles confused.

"Darren can have the guest room and Felicity can sleep in my bed. I'll bunk down in the workers quarters for now. I'm sure I'll find some bedspace there." She winks at the beaming backpacker.

"Oh well you'll just need some blankets, there's a bunk..." and Mum trails off inside organising linen and fussing over visitors.

-----

Crickets sing outside the open window and a dew damp breeze curls in beside the curtain, licking the sweat from their blurred together bodies. The smell of fresh fucking is a tangible haze and sated, they lie breathing deeply of their mess. Her dark hair spills like octopus ink against the stark white breasts of her lover and they savour the warmth and safety of this stolen moment.

Looking up at Mikka's eyes she sees a tear and climbing up onto her elbows she kisses it away to see it only replaced by another. "Hey, You are supposed to be the one who is smart about feelings. What is this you're feeling now."

"Is many feelings. Not sure. Just happy. A little afraid."

"Afraid?"

"Is almost time to go home. Visa finish soon. You are got husband again. But I am very happy here. It will finish just the same."

"Aw Mikka. I'm not sure how things will work but I know they will. For now let's plan tomorrow. Let next month work itself out next month."

"Is deal."

"I was going to take Darren on a picnic to the island tomorrow."

"Oh... Well I can finish garden for Mr George or something."

"Silly, you want to see his big old cock don't you?"

Mikka laughs and hugs Mel close, "Ya, is very big no?"

"Not too big but better than most."

"So how we do this thing?"

"Well I was thinking..."

Mels leg drapes over Mikkas as they face each other naked and lose themselves in deliciously grotty plots.

-----