All Comments on 'Heavenly Love Ch. 01'

by hot-male775

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I HOPE?

I HOPE THE BEST IS ON THE WAY SOON AS YOU DID A GOOD OPENING ACT. JUST REMEMBER WHERE YOU POSTED YOUR STORY IN THE FUTURE. BUT IT WAS A PAGE TURNER NONE THE LESS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Didn't Do It For Me

So much effort to set the tabke and nothing happened. This story did not even generate a good erection. Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what the............

Yo Bro, What the hell was that? You need to try harder next time. ALOT harder. Extend it or something! Kinda felt like i was reading a drama storie then a sex storie. Next time either extend it and include the part where she fucks her sons brains out or where he slips his tounge inside her pussy. Something. That storie wasnt even worthy of an erection!!! LATER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
applause

The slow buildup is great. There are plenty of stories on this site for those who want the "action" to begin in the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

I like it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great build up

I consider building up the main art of sensual literature. People who like to go straight to the sexual content or the addition of more than enough bad words take out class to this kind of stories making them cheap. Keep going this direction. I really enjoyed your storie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful beginning!

Why else would it be called a love-stroy. This man, this author knows what love is. He is just about writing that. hats off!

Truly said, here I am seeing an artiste who writes love stories.

Godslay3rGodslay3rabout 13 years ago
Finaly :D

A story that doesn't start off with geting it on hard and dirty, now don't get me wrong i like those stories to, but adding a buildup and romance to it, well it makes it all the more romantic and the plays will be as more as the sites name, erotic than pornografic. I absolutely agree with a guy that left u a comment (dont know the name but i can give the date the comment was posted so u can re-read it urself 04/18/07). Hope the next chapters will be as interesting as this :D

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Parental conflict

I Know this subject well, as a parent when divorcing, my ex-wife could be a real bitch, especially after the weekend my daughter and son were with me and my wife showed up about the time my children would go to bed. Getting them ready for bed, my wife asked, "Where are we going to sleep?" My response was simply, "You sleep with xxxxx and I'll sleep on the sofa. I never wish to sleep with after you told me you wanted a divorce and the method in how you told me." It was later shown that she had planned we move thousands of miles so she could be close to her old college mate. They married. More than once she attempted to get back together, and each time I didn't want to hold her or get even a little close. Her first love and I had the first name she informed me after we married - her second was a married student in the school she attended when studying in France. I've often wondered how many times she has cheated on her current spouse. Now when I see photos and observe how she appears to be huge and it seems she's as round as she is tall. Sorry if my comments hurts those of you who are overweight, as that's not my intent. Just I couldn't enjoy sharing a bed with how she appears. She hasn't changed her I'm certain as I study the comments she stated while we were married, and finally made after we separated and even divorced. There were at least four other men during our marriage - great woman? Truly enjoyed your story and most of all, it was worth more than the five gold stars I could rate it for you. My mother was gone before I divorced.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 7 years ago
Glad I found this again

I read this a few years but couldn't remember the title. It's one of my faves on this site because of the character development and the slow seduction that makes it so much more plausible. 5 stars for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous