All Comments on 'Heavenly Mother'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT !!!!!!

Hey are u a Indian in SA ? The story is excellent. Expecting more from you....

uma_williamsuma_williamsalmost 19 years ago
WOW.....too good

The author must be an Indian. What's the big deal abt it, huh? The story is rocking...that's it. I'm an Indian too.

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 19 years ago
Persistance pays off

Most son's would have given up on this mother and be left out in the cold. This cobra kept it up and hung around until he took matters into his own hands. I wonder how many other mothers would eventually give in to their son's repeated advances. Sadly enough an example of No sometimes meaning yes. Would like to see a follow up story to see how this has changed their relationship. Does she become a cum slut?

themonk110themonk110almost 19 years ago
Great Story!

Well written; the dialogue and the suspense, the details and the flow, all work so well!

Well done!

domjolydomjolyalmost 19 years ago
Excellent Story!

great build up, and an even better orgasm! erm... speaking for myself ;) very well-written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Very Hot

Very hot story.Keep up the good work, hope to see more of your work...

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 19 years ago
A Great Story Teller

Xyster is a master story teller.I have been reading Incest stories on the net for the last 5 years, so far I have not come across any writer who can be compared to Xyster. She has the Gift of story telling. Personally I dont like the Mother Son Incest due to many reasons but Xyster's writing is so convincing that she even made me believe in the situation.The way she has developed the whole story is incredible. Unfortunately most of the popular stories are quick suck and fuck stories lacking emotions, justification and guilt associated with the Incest. Only Xyster provides due process and justifications to all the ingredients required in such situations. It is a great story by a really talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

Very Beautiful.

Haven't read a good story like this one in a long time. You write extremely well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Knock Out!

Really well written, arousing and wonderfully graphic. Keep up the good work; soon please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent and masterly

An excellent and masterly treatment to a difficult subject.Self justification and mutual affection sheds off the initial guilt so naturally and so completely that it would be immensely rousing to listen to the follow up on this story from the master story teller herself. The mere imagination of how it would have started the next time sends shivers up my spine.

Xyster, please continue this piece of literature and don't end the srory yet. I know you will listen to me and do as I say and soon. Annabel

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hard rock

I beleave that u r from india. I cummed so much. i made my pants also wet. OO KEEP UP THE WORK. i was licking my pussy touched wet hands while reading the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one hell of a cum story

wow,i had a hell of a cum reading your story.keep dishing out such god stuff so we fans can have more sweet orgasms.

xyster rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
my story

This is a superb story. I like incest, but I am now having incest affair in my family. Thnks for the story. my mail id is [tintin4me@rediffmail.com]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
reminds me of my own experience...

this story reminds me of my own experience. just like in the story, i once slept wid my mom and got to touch her pussy. but couldn't get farther than that. good story... and good memories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Indian

Very nice story....The author took much strain to write this wonderful story

Shanaya1Shanaya1over 14 years ago
Good

Very Good story.Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not so hot as a indian mom son

story is not so hot. mothers age and complete naked body not to be shown. mothers naked body and her asset is so importent in mom son story, specially moms naked buttock. son should be strip to his mother completely nude and do some anal love like kiss moms ass cheeks or toung moms anus. there are some boring passege too in this story, conversation should be more between them. many time moms buttock has to appear but clothed, son should be made her complete nude. indian middle age women have true motherly beauty but every mother is a woman too, they need some physical enjoy. i know some of indian teenage boy who did spy on their mother while mom bathing even i once accidently saw my mother(48) when she changing but not nude, a white bra and panty she was on. Wow, what a body........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great !!

I have sex with my mother and i am from kolkata,india.....if anyone wants to talk about incest....he can chat with me at saikatanwarsadi@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

superbly hot and adventurous story.!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story and some great comments

It's wonderful to know that so many boys in India are getting their big brown prick up their own mother's cunt and blowing their brimming brown balls up the same cunt they came out of. Should be a lesson to lots of American boys who'd love to shoot their creamy semen up between their mother's legs but are too shy to try it. Come on, guys. Your fat white (or black) cock deserves to be surrounded by your mother's warm wet mommy-twat as much as the pricks of these Indian guys. You've heard the saying, "A mother's twat is her son's playground," right? Go make some big puddles in your own personal playground. Mom'll love you all the more for it.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
So special.

xyster, you do it so well. Strictly a super special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good premise - sloppy execution

The premise for them sharing a bed was a classic one and started well, then it fell into being just like any of several thousand similar Indian mother-son fantasies on the net. Not your best work by a long chalk. Both mother and son were simple mannequins here as you never built them up first as real people. Just using the taboo trigger words is not enough to make it erotic. It's just another stroke off story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

for more than five years when browsing literotica always pay respect to heavenly mother again and again. from now on i have to read again and again the comment from Anonymous/07/22/13. it is at the same level and of course could be xyster.

rakeshhbakshirakeshhbakshiover 9 years ago
Too good

Sir,

You have very effective way of describing tale. F.E. :----- There was a common denominator to both incidents. His penis had been wedged in her ass. This changed things a little. It was no longer a mother in bed with her son. It was Kalpana in bed with Nitin with a penis. Nitin was no longer her innocent little boy. He was a man with a penis. She didn't know how to deal with the issue. She could no longer hug him or cuddle with him like she used to. He had a penis.

^^^ this is so realistic that it seems almost live reporting...

another admiring thing is Mother never agree yet not fighting yet not surrendering to lust yet not non cooperating yet....yet...yet.... this lots of YET makes story very different...

Hat's off --

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT!!! WOW... too good. Persistance pays off! Great story! Excellent story! Very, very hot!... Those are the titles of some comments...

... very rarely do we see so many good comments. I agree with at least 20 out of 24 comments.

I totally had the hots for my mother till i was about 28. I was infatuated with her body. I loved her as a mother and as a woman i want to worship, caress, kiss & fuck. Mom was constantly in my day dreams... which never came true.

I believe i had what was called Oedipus Complex.

moonshrinemoonshrineover 8 years ago
Extreme of sensuality!!!

Wow, you expressed forbidden sex in such an obstinate way, slow poison of temptations were narrated of denial and confession between two eternal bodies admiring the unknown black caves of seduction amd tranquility. Sexuality is a work of art and you have painted the hot rainbow...

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmalmost 5 years ago
Bravo

Bravo.. you have excellent skills in story telling.. esp.. incest ones..

radhabarwaliradhabarwaliover 3 years ago

Mom son is very common & happening everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did the mother get pregnant by her son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Nitin impregnated his mom that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful and sexy. Being matherchod (mother fucker is dream of every man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best part is that the mother is half resistent and half convincing लेकिन मां अपने बेटे को मना नहीं कर पा रही है क्योंकि वह स्वयं भी अपने बेटे के साथ संभोग करने के लिए इतना भरी बैठी है कि संभोग के चरम बिंदु तक पहुंचने के बाद

smarthunk1228smarthunk1228about 1 year ago

what a story very beautifully narrated, the emotions and actions well described eventually resulting in good climax and a good story. keep up the good work. hoping for more stories in future by the writer. keep it up

Ben_JaxBen_Jax4 months ago

Wonderfully written story. Love the realistic conflict the mother is experiencing. It really makes the forbidden that much hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous