Helen: Sometimes, Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My God, Jake, are you ever going to show me that package? Truthfully, I want to do more than just look at it.

Naturally, that wasn't said out loud. About midnight, I quietly said, "Well, I'm off for a shower and bed. Goodnight Mom, goodnight, Jake."

They both returned the comment while I walked to the stairs. In my room, I stripped off and thought, To hell with it, I'm just going to walk naked to the bathroom. Maybe I'll get lucky and Jack will see me.

Well, it didn't happen on the trip to the bathroom. Maybe on the way back. I adjusted the water and stepped into the shower. I took a long time in the soaking spray of the shower head. The warm water felt just too damned good to get out of and into the chilly air of the room. Besides, I tweaked my nipples and diddled my twat 'till I was in a frenzied state of sexual arousal.

My daze was interrupted by the sudden opening of the bathroom door. Through the opaque glass shower doors, I saw a blurry figure step to the shower stall and open the sliding door. Jake stood there in all his naked glory with his beautiful naked cock rigid as all hell at full attention. That naked cock was bubbling a clear fluid from the tip and pulsing with anticipation.

"May I join you, Lil Sis? I believe I've got just what you've been wanting since I got home."

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." was all I could get out, over and over again as I held both arms out to him in welcome.

We put our arms around each other with Jake's rigid pole up against my belly and hugged in a tight clinch. He rained kisses all over my head, face, and neck. When he dropped his mouth to on nipple and a hand to the other, I was so excited that I immediately climaxed.

"Oh God, Jake, you don't know how long I've hoped this would happen."

"You and me both, babe."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

I backed my ass off a bit so I could put a hand between us and around his big dick. Damn, it was a big one. I dropped to my knees and put my other hand around that flesh pole. There was still considerable dick sticking out of my second hand. I stroked with both hands. My mouth found his engorged helmet. I stroked and sucked. In only minutes I was rewarded with a deluge of man cream shooting into my mouth and throat.

Jake's cock refused to deflate more than half way. He helped me up and turned my back to him. He pulled me tight with his cock running down my ass crack and his hands each going around and grabbing a tit. I had a minor climax.

I bent over, sticking my ass straight up at Jake.

"Now fuck me Jake, fuck me good and hard. Screw my brains out and make me come like I've never come before."

The next thing I felt was his big cock head traversing my slit, buried as deep as he could get it. He ran past my love opening to my clit, back and forth a number of times. Finally, he popped his cockhead into my yawning gate. There he stopped.

"Jake! What's stopping you? Come on, brother, fuck me. FUCK ME, DAMN IT.'

"Just wanted to savor the moment--and hear you beg like a good little slut."

"Damn you, Jake, jam it in and fuck me."

Still the tease, he pushed in an short inch or so at a time. I was about to explode in frustration. God, I wanted to, I NEEDED to come. With a final hard thrust, I finally felt him hit bottom in my pussy and his balls slam up against my pussy lips. What a voluptuous feeling. He really filled me up tight. That was more like it.

"Do you like fucking your little sister, Jake?"

"Sure as hell I do, Lil Sis."

"No regrets? About incest, I mean."

"No. Do you?"

"No, so fuck me harder, Jake."

He did until he finally blew his load. I could feel every single rope of cum he shot of, too. We were both left panting for breath.

Still coupled like two dogs in heat, we were startled by the opening of the shower's glass door.

"Mom!" we both chorused together.

"And just what are you two perverts doing?"

"What's it look like, Mom? We're fucking our asses off."

"Don't get so smart mouthed, Jake, I can see what your doing."

"Then why ask?"

Remaining coupled, we continued to stare at Mom and she at us. Then she really did blow our minds. She slowly stripped out of her cloths until she stood bare assed naked, facing us.

Jake's cock had gone back to full erection in my pussy.

"What the hell, Mom?" asked Jake.

With her nipples erect and her shaved pussy obviously wetting her thighs, she said, "When you two are done, I'll be waiting for Jake in my bedroom. Don't keep me waiting too long."

Mom left the bathroom.

"Oh my God, Jake, this is getting too deep."

"Life certainly has gotten a great deal more interesting today, I'll say that much."

"Spoken like a chauvinist male, Jake. Now finish fucking me. Mom wants you."

He did. Rather quickly, stroking his cock in and out of my pussy from behind and reaching around to play with my boobs and nipples, and the naughtiness of being fucked by my own brother, I came with the force of a tone of TNT. Jake spewed his load of cum moments later.

Struggling for breath, Jake manage to gasp out, "Helen, when Mom's had enough, I'll come back to you in your bed for the rest of the night. I haven't had enough of you, not by a long shot."

"Oh God, yes, Jake. I damn well haven't had enough of you."

After rinsing again, we stepped out and dried each other.

"You comin' yet, Jake?" was hollered from Mom's bedroom.

"Yes, I'm on my way."

I followed Jake to Mom's room but remained out of sight in the hall way.

"I'll just listen in and peek from time to time, Jake."

I got a sly grin and a whispered, "Pervert!" as my response.

"Takes on to know one, Jake!"

Well, I heard and saw plenty. Jack told me later that Mom's pussy was drooling wet and ready as he climbed on the bed. So, he climbed in the saddle immediately with no foreplay at all. He lined up his cock and shoved hard all the way to his balls. I heard the solid slap as he hit home.

A very loud "OOF," issued from Mom's lips.

From that point, Jake's cock was a pistoning machine of lust. I think the naughtiness of fucking his own mother fueled his lust as much as it did when he fucked me. Mom's large tits bounced and shook with his pumping.

Jake added his thumb in circular motions around her clit. Then his free hand pinched a nipple. All hell broke loose then.

"Sooo looong, Jake. Gooood." Then Mom rocketed off into her orgasm the outdid mine of a few minutes before. She later admitted that cock created orgasm was the first since Dad died six years previously. It was what she'd been seeking with her street walker outfits. Jake was a much safer bet for a good fuck than any pickup or date.

Although he'd just shot a wad in me a short time before, He gave Mom nearly as big a load when he came in her pussy.

"Stay a little while, Jake, I need some gentle loving now."

I crept back to my room and waited for over two hours before Jack came back to me. We gave each other head and fucked once more before going to sleep with his cock buried to the hilt in my pussy.

************

"Good morning you two. Sleep well?"

"Arm in arm and like babies," Jake answered.

"Cock and pussy connected as well, I bet."

"Mom!" I moaned. "Please!"

"Ok. Sit down and eat. There's ham, eggs, toast, coffee, and juice."

"I don't know about anyone else," intoned Jake, "but I'm half starved."

"Work pretty hard last night, did you Jake?" I teased.

"You could say that, Sis."

"Jake," interjected Mom, "I just had a thought. Would you like to keep that cock of yours busy during the rest of your vacation? I mean other than with myself and your sister, of course. We come first."

"Huh? Whada ya mean?"

"Just what I said, Jake. I've got several close friends, one a widow and the other two divorced, that are in my position. We're all looking for a pleasurable cock ride but a safe one. You never know with strangers. You, on the other hand, are a know and safe quantity. Those women are as horny as I am, maybe more so."

"And I've got at least one girl friend who's had a crush on you since high school."

"What" Now I've got both my mother and my sister pimping for me in addition to being my number one sluts?"

"Looks like it, brother dear. You up to the challenge?"

"Jesus, Lil Sis, I don't know. You're both serious?"

"Never more so," said Mom.

"Christ what guy wouldn't love to be in such a position. All I can do is try. But, Mom, there's one thing."

"What would that be, Jake?"

"Un, any fandango with other women won't, uh, won't be free for nothing. Any fooling around will have a price tag. But no strings or cost for you or sis--just outsiders."

"I see," said Mom. "Ok, I guess. Jesse Cope is a close friend of mine. She's thirty-five and is probably the most horny of the three. Her husband was killed in a car crash three years ago. She's been looking for a good fuck, but has had one since at least not so far as I know. I call and try to set you up for tomorrow nigh. OK?"

"Sure."

Helen lived at home to look after Mom, but Mom still worked a full forty hours a week. She had a job to get to. Helen had taken a two week vacation from her job time with my two weeks at home. So we were footloose and fancy free for a while.

"Lil Sis, how 'bout you and I take in the beach today?"

"Great. I'd love to."

"I know about a special place one of my buddies told me about. It's about two hours from here, but well worth the trip. After we clean up our breakfast mess, Why don't you pack a picnic basket, Lil Sis, and we can be off."

"Let's do it!"

I packed two thermoses of coffee--one for the drive and one for the picnic. We left at nine and got to the beach entrance a little after ten. Jake was driving. Then I saw the sign and arrow underneath it. It read: "Nature Beach."

"Nature beach? Jake, what kind of place are you taking me to?"

"What do you think? We're going to a beach to swim and take in some sun?"

"Just how much sun, Jake? This better not be a nudist beach. I won't go if it is."

"Oh come on, Lil Sis, don't you like to show off that body of yours, especially those tits? I'll be there right beside you, just as naked."

"Showing my tits is one thing, showing my bare pussy is something else again. Only you have permission to see all of me--and use me. But displaying my cunt to all comers? No thanks you."

"Helen--come on, we can find a secluded section of beach if you want."

I didn't answer him. But his use of my name meant he was getting really serious. I'd just wear my bikini and he'd play hell getting me out of it.

We parked in the lot and to my great relief, I saw a sign that read, "Clothing optional beyond this point." But looking around, I saw more cocks dangling and tits bouncing than I did anything else. In fact, I only saw two women with bottoms on with their bare tits and one guy with trunks on. Some twenty plus others were bare ass naked.

Oh, God help me.

Jake stripped down beside the car and laid his clothes out in the back seat.

"Lil Sis, you carry the big beach blanket and I'll bring the picnic hamper. First, though, I need you top, please."

"Oh, Jake, do I have to?"

"Yep, come on, fork it over."

Reluctantly and with a deep red blush to my boobs, I pulled off my bikini top and gave it to him.

"Jesus, Lil Sis, I still can't get enough of your gorgeous boobs. Just look what they've done to me already."

I glanced down and Jake's cock went from semi-erect to stiff, full alert while he talked.

"Well, Jake, if you have to walk around with that naked pole sticking out in front of you, I guess I can stand walking around with what I got naked and sticking out in front of me."

"That's my girl, Lil Sis. Now all we have to work on is those bottoms."

"Not just yet we don't, brother dear. one thing at a time and maybe only one thing."

I wouldn't admit it to Jake, at least not yet, but I did enjoy the freedom I felt with my naked tits getting the air and the sun. This might be fun yet.

We did find a place down the beach a ways on the fringe of the main group where we set up our perch. We had rented a huge beach umbrella at a concession and got that up. Our blanket was spread half in the shade and half in the open.

"Let's grease up with sunscreen and then eat, Jake. The we can rest and sun a bit before we go for a swim."

"Sounds like a plan to me Lil Sis."

"I'll do you first, Jake. On your belly, please."

Down he went. I did his neck and shoulders and down the backs of his arms before turning to his back and spine. I had straddled his ass on my knees when I started. As I started down his back, rubbing sensuously, I felt my pussy get damp. Then it go wet and small drops dripped onto Jake's ass crack.

Jake mumbled, "Hey, Sis, I thought you were using sun screen on your hands. Where's the liquid drips coming from?"

As if he didn't know. All his comment did was make me even wetter. He damn well knew that's what would happen when he teased me. But that wasn't the worst of it. Doing his ass kept my pussy wet, but when I couldn't resist and stroked sun screed over his perineum and ball sack, I let go with a steady stream of pussy juice. Thankfully, most of that was dropping on the blanket between his legs. I finished what I could reach of his legs and did each foot completely.

"Turn over, stud, it's time to put up or shut up, buddy."

Jake turned over underneath me. I remained straddled over his midsection. His face, neck, and shoulders were easy--at least if I kept my hips raised far enough so as to not let my pussy come into contact with is cockhead.

As I worked my way down his chest, my still wet pussy was again running over. A fair amount dripped onto Jake's cock and I felt it twitch against my left leg.

"You're using water again, Sis."

Damn him, that made it even worse before I worked my way south enough that I dripped on the blanket again instead of his body. When I got that far, I skipped his cock and went down one leg and back up the other.

"Truth or consequences time, Sis. Do you or don't you?"

His big cock was fully erect and its one little eye was staring directly into my two big eyes. My pussy burned and my tits tingled like hell. Shit, did I have a choice?

I lathered up with sunscreen, grabbed on to that one eyed monster Jake flashed in my face, and stroked, hell bent for leather. Jake moaned his pleasure in a constant rumble. It didn't take long in his highly aroused state before he was shooting ropes of cum straight up into the air like Old Faithful in Yellowstone Park.

Now I know that most reputable nudist places more than frown on erections and fucking in the open public areas. Couples with kids seemed to be at the far opposite end of the beach and the childless couples between them and us. So, I hoped no one would say much to us off by ourselves to some extent. I don't think anyone was really paying any attention to us anyway.

It suddenly hit me just as Jake verbalized it: "Your turn, Sis."

I could all but imagine the pay back I was in for. Shit.

"Like you, I'll do your back first. On your belly, Sis."

Jake followed my pattern of working down my body with the sun screen. When he got to the waistband of my bikini bottoms, he pulled them down and off before I even realized what was happening. I gave a mild shriek.

"Damn it, Jake, whada ya think you're doing?"

"Making it easier to do what I'm doing, Sis, and after all, it is a nude beach dear."

Again, Jake did as I did and ignored my pussy until he came back up the second leg. He actually pored liquid down my ass crack and then went to work with his fingers, spreading it all around my brown ring and down to my pussy lips. I came and came hard at that point.

"Oh, that's just beautiful, Sis, can you do that again?"

All I could do was moan in pleasure.

"Ok, Sis, now the good side. Turn over like a good girl."

When he did my tits, he didn't stop working on them until I orgasmed again. Another good one it was, too. When he got as far as my navel, he rimmed it good with his tongue before he sun screened it and continued on down one leg and back up the other. I had a mild orgasm when he was diddling on my navel.

I shuddered hard. I realized my pussy was next. Oh God.

Jake didn't waste any time getting to it either. He rubbed his chin on my mons, licked and sucked up and down my pussy lips, and then moved into my slit. His tongue went up and down, in my pussy gate, and ended by diddling my clit. Fuck! I exploded in orgasm, nearly blasting off the blanket. Jesus, that climax was a real toe curler.

"Damn, Jake, now we've got a wet, sticky blanket to lay on."

"We'll wash off when we go for our swim, Sis."

"I guess so."

We laid back and enjoyed the sun while we relaxed and got our senses back.

Idly, I said, "Jake, you can do those friends of Mom, but you better leave some in reserve for me and before Mom gets too, buddy. I want you in my bed for the night."

"Well, Sis, it'll be an all nighter, one night at a time for all those others and maybe for Mom as well, but it';s you I'll who'll get fucked silly in-between times."

"You'd best not keep me waiting too long, Jake."

"I've also been giving some thought to the future."

"Oh" Anything you want to share with me?"

"Not at the moment, but the time's coming when I will."

We soaked up the rays and dozed in alternating cycles for several more hours into the afternoon. Jake finally pinched both my nipples really hard, startling me awake.

"Let's go for our swim, Sis."

So, we did. I felt embarrassed, walking bare ass naked to the water, but by the time we came back to the blanket, I didn't worry about it anymore. Jake even managed to stay deflated, for the most part.

"What say we pack up and go home, Sis. Had enough for one day."

"Enough beach, anyway, but not enough of you, stud."

Jake just gave me an evil grin and we trooped back to the car, our naked asses wiggling, tits jiggling, and his cock softly bouncing from side to side. We did put our clothes on at the car for the drive back home, but I really didn't want to. I guess I just got used to the idea of being naked, especially around Jake.

************

JAKE AND HIS MOM'S FRIENDS

"Hello, Mrs. Cope. I guess you remember me."

"Yes, Jake, and please, just call me Jesse."

"Ok, uh, Jesse. May I come in?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Yes, please do come in."

Jesse was dressed for seduction. At thirty-three, she carried an average, female figure that was mature, but not aged. The top of her head was even with my chin. The minute the door closed, the robe she'd been wearing slipped off her shoulders and dropped to pool around her bare feet. A seductive smile looked up at me. Raw lust fairly shot out of her eyes at me.

She was left standing before me in a fully sheer short nighty along with sheer and crotchless panties. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing was left to the imagination. Her stunning, teardrop shaped tits had only the slightest hint of sag. Her belly had the start of a pouche, but only a start. Her ass and thighs were still shapely and young looking--no excess thickening or weight.

Jesse's calves were sculpted and toned. She had tiny bare feet, narrow and longish, with bright red nails. Her long arms, sensuous hands and piano playing long fingers were on her hips with one leg slightly cocked.

"Like what you see, Jake?"

"I'd be lying through my teeth if I said no."

She took one step forward and melted into me in a body tight clinch. Her lips locked onto mine in a passionate kiss. Her cunt ground into my log size erection. My hands each found an ass cheek and squeezed--hard. Her tits mashed into my chest, her stiff nipples drilling into me.

God, that woman was sure hot to trot.

Breaking our kiss at last, Jesse huskily whispered into my ear, "My bedroom's just down the hall. I think we'd better hustle down there."