Helen: Sometimes, Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit her earlobe and replied, "Yeah, I think you're right--unless you want to get fucked right here on the rug."

Jesse stuck a hand behind the waist band of my slacks and tugged me along behind her. Damn, that was a really fine ass jiggling right there in front of me.

In the bedroom, she motioned to a small bedside table. "There's the fee your mother mentioned when she called me. Now strip off those clothes, big boy. It's been a long dry spell and I expect you to take care of that right now."

"Jake, you're overdressed, but I think I can fix that."

Jesse slowly removed one piece of my clothing at a time 'til I was down to just my boxers--hugely tented boxers at that.

"My, my, Jake, what are you hiding under those boxers?"

Jesse reached in behind the waistband and latched onto what she found.

"Oh my goodness, Jake, if I'd known you carried that kind of package between your legs, I'd been after you a long time ago."

Just that quick, my boxers were on the floor and I stepped out of them. I grabbed hold of Jesse's nighty at the neck and literally ripped it to the bottom and swished it off her body. I was naked and she was left in just her crotchless panties.

My mouth found a nipple, my left hand found the other. Damn, she had long, hard nipples when she was aroused. One of her hands was working on my flesh pole at the same time. My free hand found the source of her wetness between her legs. Jesse climaxed and I moaned.

She fell on her back on the bed and I climbed into the saddle. I swiped my cock twice along her slit, found her opening, and thrust into that wide open gate with lust driving me hard and deep.

Jesse was insatiable. The night was long and we used up every bit of it in our sexual tango of loving, fucking, and sucking--mostly the last two. I got a strong feeling she is going to be looking for several more fuck buddies before very long--she just can't get enough. I sure don't know how her late husband had managed to satisfy her. Maybe he didn't entirely. He may have needed help.

All three of Mom's close friends lived in our neighborhood, so it was a matter of only a few minutes to walk home in the bright, morning sunshine. I walked through the back door, into the kitchen. Sis and Mom were in robes, drinking coffee at the table.

"So," grinned Sis, "how was your night with Mrs. Cope, stud?"

"Let's just say that I think Jesse was more than satisfied with her bargain. After all, I'm not one to play and tell."

Mom was on the phone.

"Jesse's got Mom on the phone already, Jake. No doubt she's giving a blow by blow account of your tryst last night. Would you like to come up to my room with me? They'll be on the phone for hours."

"That sure smacks of an off I can't refuse, Sis."

"Come on then."

Unlike the night before, Sis and I made gentle tender love until near noon--in between short sleep periods anyway. We broke for a light lunch.

"Jake, I've got a date to hang out with two girl friends this afternoon. You be alright here alone?"

"Better believe so. I'm headed for the sack and a long, uninterrupted, sleep--all by my lonesome. Got to recharge the batteries sometime."

I ended up sleeping from one o'clock through supper and on till Mother woke me by climbing into my bed with me around ten that night. She didn't get much sleep that night.

It was five days later, with Mom and Sis filling the gap, that my assignation with Mom's forty year old other friend, Jan Colmer, and our next door neighbor two doors down, took place. She showed her age more than Jesse Cope did. But she still was a very desirable woman. She was also a lot more shy, but just as sexually needy as was Jesse. Her sex needs were pretty Puritan though.

I had to do all the work. Jan remained passive. We fucked missionary and doggie only. She wouldn't give me head and she would allow me to give her head. She did like extended foreplay though and that got her worked up some. By the time I fucked her missionary for the first time that night, she was more than ready. She blew off in an orgasm the would put volcano to shame. Then her passivity returned until she was ready to orgasm again. Another volcanic explosion. So the night went.

Deja Vu all over again the next morning It was Saturday and Mom and Sis were at the table having coffee again. Mom was as horny as a sailor just home from six months at sea and it didn't take her long to let me know about the fact. Needless to say, we fucked the morning through and part of the afternoon. Sis went out in a huff and didn't come back 'til supper time.

Last of Mom's three close friends was Sue Springer. She was a petite Asian girl. She divorced four years before her husband, who was career army, was KIA in Iraq just a year or two ago.

She was decidedly lovely in her short stature and inscrutable face. Her small tits with their sharply defined nipples, were divine. Her pussy was boldly evident under the small landing strip of pubic hair. By the way, she met me at the door in her birthday suit--yeah, buck naked.

I don't think she weighed a hundred pounds. I could pick her up with me standing and let her sink down on my erection with her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. She bounced cowgirl on my dick and did a reverse cowgirl.

She loved getting fucked from behind. She rode my face. I buried my face between her thighs. The one thing she adamantly rejected was anal and I was only too happy to pass on that little perversion. That time, it was late morning before I got back home.

I entered the kitchen and--no, Mom and Sis weren't at the table. I heard some sounds further down the hall and went to investigate. Damn, Mom and Sis were going at it in Mom's bed. Mom saw me first.

"Oh, Jake, get that look off your face. You were evidently going to be late, we were horny as hell, and I decided to make this a full family affair. get used to it."

"Yeah, Jake, we'll be a while yet, so you're on your own for a while."

I retreated to the living room. I was about to switch on the T.V. when a light knock on the front door got my attention. When I opened the door, there stood Carmen. She and Sis were best friends.

Carmen was no raving beauty, no Playboy centerfold, but neither was she a Plain Jane. She was, however, decidedly cute in the sense of the pretty little freckle faced girl next door kind of way except she had no freckles. She definitely exuded that "God but I'd like to cuddle up with that for a roll in the hay," kind of aura.

According to Sis, Carmen was no longer a virgin but her sexual experience was pretty limited. She wasn't quite shy, but almost. In effect, she was a ripe peach, ready for picking.

"Hi, Jake. is Helen home?"

"Yeah, she is, but she's unavailable right now."

"Oh. Helen's been talking about you."

"Talking about me? About what?"

"Oh, stuff."

"Stuff, what stuff, Carmen?"

"Oh, you know, guys and girls sort of things."

"Can you be a bit more specific, Carmen?"

"Helen said, ah, that is, I mean, you, y-you've got a b-big er, p-package."

"I thought Helen said you were the shy one, Carmen."

"Most of the time."

"But not just now, is that it?"

"Well..."

"So, Carmen, you're just interested in my body?"

"No--I mean I like your, ah, your mind too."

There was a pregnant pause. Then we both burst out laughing so hard our sides hurt.

"Jeeze, Jake, if I weren't a girl, I'd be talking like a male chauvinist pig."

We laughed some more.

"Truthfully, Carmen" Helen likes to exaggerate. I just barely break over the top of the average in the 'package department' as you call it. Plainly put, my dick won't quite make a full seven inches. My balls are just average as well."

"May be, Jake, but Helen said you more than know how to use what you got. I agree with Helen, it's about time I fucked someone who knows that and knows what to do with what I've got."

"Oh, I don't think I'd have any trouble with what you have, Carmen"

"Even my tiny, Asian tits?"

"Yes. What won't fit in my hand is going to waste. I can get more in my mouth as well. I'm a breast man, no question, but I'm not put off by small ones. If anything, I'm put off by overly abundant tits on a small frame--or even a large frame, for that matter."

"Hold me, Jake?"

I stepped up to her and she melted into my embrace.

"I've only been with two other guys, Jake, and they cared nothing for my needs. I'd sorta given up on men and was moaning to Helen about it. That's when she told me you might be just what I need for a new lease on life."

"Is that really why you're here right now, Carmen?"

She gave me an inscrutable smile and blushed a deep red in answer. She also lifted her lips to mine and gave me a most passionate kiss.

Carmen whispered in my ear, "Answer enough?"

"Shall we go upstairs to my room?"

She pushed me to lead the way. She put a finger through my belt look in back and her other hand squeezed down on me between my legs.

Shy indeed!

Once in my room, we melted together in another tight clinch and kissed some more.

"Jake, I ache for something that I've not yet found. Can you take that ache away? I'm missing something and I don't want to miss whatever that is."

Our clothes just seemed to melt away until we stood facing each other completely naked and without shame. Carmen never flinched or tried to cover up. She bravely stood there with her pussy slick from her wetness seeping out.

Her tits were indeed small--she probably didn't need the flimsy, tiny bra she shed. But, those tits were perfect cones ending in yet another perfect cone that were her swollen aureola and nipples.

Carmen wasn't short waisted, but she wasn't exactly long waisted either. And that waist was tiny, really tiny. When I twirled my index finger in the universal signal to turn around, I found her ass tiny as well, but firm and tight. Gorgeous.

And that's exactly what I told her. "You're just simply gorgeous, Carmen, perfect."

She blushed again and twirled her finger at me.

"You're not so bad yourself, Jake. And your c-ah, cock sure looks big enough for me. Maybe too big for my small size."

"No way, Carmen. I will guarantee a perfect fit. Shall I prove it?"

Carmen blushed again and lay on her back on my bed.

I lay down beside her and she automatically threw a leg over top mine. I pulled her in tight so her little tits were pushing into my chest and my cock was running down between her legs along her wet slit. My light kisses enveloped her face, jaw, and neck. Carmen made low, growl sounds in her throat.

One of her hands wrapped around my back; it dropped to my ass cheek to knead and rove at will. Her pelvis pumped gently in and out against me, effectively sliding her very wet slit up and down my engorged dick.

Carmen lay across my right arm. My left arm found her ass. I kneaded around on the firm flesh I found there before sliding my fingers down her crack to play with her brown ring. She growled even more urgently.

I rolled her over onto her back again and climbed into the saddle. But, I left my cock to slide up and down on her mons and her belly as my mouth dropped to her mini size tits. Those tits felt and tasted just as good as the gigantic versions--maybe more so. Her already hard nipples seemed to grow even harder as I lip locked onto one and the other--back and forth. Carmen gave s short, sharp jerk and had a mild climax.

She was kissing my ear when she whispered, "Fuck me now, Jake. I've never been so ready in my life. Fuck me now."

My cock slowly entered the soft, wet folds of her pussy as she sighed softly. When I thrust harder and further to full penetration, she sighed deeply and moaned. After a few minutes of gentle fucking, I raised her legs to my shoulders and reached even deeper into her pussy with my cock.

Carmen slid a hand between us and worked her clit as we fucked. Balancing myself on one hand, I used the other to work over her nipples again. She shuddered once, locked up rigidly and exploded into a tremendous orgasm.

That tripped me into blowing my wad deep into her core. We continued to pleasure each other 'till we were interrupted by Sis.

"My, my, are you two still going at it hard and heavy? I thought one or both of you'd be done in by now."

"Hi, Sis, either climb in bed with us or leave. By the way, where's your clothes?"

"The clothes are still in Mom's room. Since I'm bare assed naked, as you noticed, I think I'll just climb in there with you two."

Carmen grinned. The look in her eyes was about as lustful a look as I'd ever seen. We were lying face to face on our sides, still coupled together. Sis just slid behind me, sandwiching me between herself and Carmen. Jesus, another dream come true.

Sis rubbed her free hand all up and down my exposed side, concentrating on my exposed hip and thigh. She alternated with doing the same to Carmen's exposed side, hip, and thigh. I could feel the delicious and wet sensations as Sis moved her mons up and down the bottom of my ass cheek to just around its curve. She was thrusting and releasing in sink with my slow thrusts into Carmen.

I reached the boiling point and blew another load into Carmen. After some post coital kissing, I withdrew and the two girls immediately got into a sixty-nine and went to work on each other with Sis on top. I got on my knees to watch.

Carmen and Sis were soon moaning into each others wet slits. Sis had the added advantage of slurping on my cum dribbling out of Carmen's pussy.

The girls had been at it for a while when I found my cock slowly expanding into another full and tight erection. I didn't know if I had any cream left, but I certainly had the stiff erection to go through the motions. I moved into position behind Sis which was buried in Carmen's mouth.

I rubbed my dick up and down Sis' ass crack a bit 'til she got the message. When she raised her ass slightly, I slowly pushed into her open pussy gate. Slowly, I just sank all the way in. Carmen licked a combination of pussy, cock, and balls as I slowly fucked my sister. I reached under Sis and grabbed her boobs to play with as my cock played see saw with her cunt.

My climax came first, though it was mostly dry heaves. Sis came really hard. Carmen came last with a light orgasm. I pulled out of her, turned, and lay at Carmen's side. Sis turned and lay on the other side of me. Our hands grabbed something to hold: a tit, a cock, a cunt. We all just sighed and groaned our pleasure.

All I know is, I had two hands around my cock and neither of them was my own.

"Hey, Sis. I just had a thought. Where's Mom? She surely would've joined us if she were in the house."

"She went with Sue, Jesse, and Jan to the mall. Then they were going to see that new movie. I suspect YOU were going to be a major topic of discussion all night, Jake."

Carmen just giggled.

"You know, girls, it's getting well into supper time. Should we dress and go out, or should we fix something here?"

Carmen answered, "I for one, vote to fix our own. That way we can just stay naked. I especially like it when you're around, Jake, and just as naked as me."

"I'll second that, Carmen. So, Jake, you're outvoted unless you vote to stay. Either way, it doesn't matter. We stay and we stay naked."

"You won't get any objection from me for either of those terms, Sis."

So, we stayed. We fixed two large pizzas from scratch, a huge bowl of tossed salad, and a big tray of garlic toast made from French bread. We even found a bottle of good, red wine to go with it all. Since all that scratch cooking took a while, we were quite famished when it was all finally ready to eat. Of course, part of the long time in preparation might also be do to the constant touching, feeling, and other hanky-panky we did we did with each others naked bodies.

Carmen decided to stay the night. My bed was a big king, but it was still a bit crowded for three for all night. I ended up with one girl or the other trying to get me hard enough to couple on with me, they usually succeeded, between bouts of trying to get some sleep. Damn, what a night.

I happened to be awake around one in the morning when I saw Mom peek in the door. When she saw the bed full, she went on to her won room for the night.

We finally all three slept until mid morning or so. Getting up and ready was chaos. Both girls wanted to make use of my morning wood and couple. That was mostly unsuccessful as I was sore and sorely depleted. Both girls admitted to soreness as well. Then we all tried to shower together. It was a damned tight squeeze, but we did get soaped and rinsed.

Finally dressed, we trooped into the kitchen to find the great lunch we suddenly found we were ravenous for. Mom had fixed an egg casserole consisting of bacon bits, sausage, red and green peppers, onions, cut mushrooms, and who knows what else mixed in the baked egg concoction. There was also, milk, juice, coffee, and toast with butter and jam. We simply devoured that really huge pan of food.

"Well, judging by your appetites, you three must have worked really hard last night."

"You've really no idea how hard,Mom," I replied.

After the table was cleared, stuff put away, and dishes stacked in the dishwasher, Carmen said, "I've got to be getting back home. Thanks for everything."

I got a passionate kiss good-bye as did Sis. Mom just grinned. Mom said she had to go out again. That left Sis and I alone once more.

"I'll be gone 'til after supper. You two can fend for yourselves. See you later."

"Now what, Jake?"

"Let's go into the living room, Sis, I've got some thoughts for you."

"OK."

I pulled up two straight back chairs in which we sat, facing each other. We just sat there for a while, knees touching, staring into each other's eyes. The silence and contemplation lengthened.

At last, Sis broke the silence. "You know, Jake, I love you. I mean I love you more that just as a brother; my love goes way beyond that."

"Yes, I know Sis. This past week and a half has been a lot of fun. But, in the end, it's you I love and you I want to have with me and by my side."

"So, what do we do from here, Jake?"

"I've been giving that a lot of thought, Sis."

"And the result, Jake?"

'The result is this. As I said, the main thing I discovered in the past days is you. I'd like for you to quit you job and come with me when it's time for me to go back to Ohio.

"What about Mom, Jake? What would I do in Ohio?" The second question was asked with a leery grin.

"I think you're well aware that Mom's just an excuse for you to stay home. She'll be fine on her own. She's well on her way to rediscovering an active sex life--attached or no."

"Yeah, you're right about that, Jake."

"As to what you'd do in Ohio, you mean aside from fucking me?'

"Yeah," said with another leering grin.

"Well, you can go to school there, work there, or both just as you've been doing here. And, if you're of a mind to, you do something else."

"And what would that be, dear brother."

"Also something you've been doing here. Pimp for me with slightly older, sexually frustrated widows and/or divorcees. If you don't want to do that, it's still OK with me. You are all I really need. The rest is just icing on the cake."

"Male, chauvinist pig that you are, I'd not mind a little pimping, just to give my poor body a rest once in a while. But not too often, mind you, and don't you ever forget who's number one."

"Does that mean you'll go with me back to Ohio?"

"Yes, it does, if you need it stated plainly."

God, life is good, I thought as I hugged and passionately kissed my loving sister. Some dreams do come true.

Finis

************

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)