All Comments on 'Helen Was Naive To Say The Least'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love, love, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW...OMG I am dripping wet!!! As a submissve 'shared' wife whos Husband/Sir enjoys 'sharing' me...or a better term is "giving me" to Black men to show me off in public while kissing, feeling, and exposing me in front of strangers as well as using me however they want sexually (ALL of which I have cum to love, too) this story was something I could picture in my mind as I was reading it. I guess I should say that things that I find to be sexually embarrassing, humiliating, and/or degrading are all things that I HATE doing or having done to me, yet things that my body reacts to and LOVES. Does that make sense to you, hun?

It was very well written, and most importantly, it was very very believable

because of how smooth it flowed, especially to a woman that has/is in the BBC lifestyle, whether just because she loves it or because she does it to make her Man happy (I fall into both cartagories!!)

Now I have to go back and read each and everyone of your writings because of how much I enjoyed reading this one. Please continue to post stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bull shit

Must be written by a woman or a siisy ass bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous