Helen Was Naive To Say The Least

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she knew, Jake had set this up, he had done this to her, and for her, and he had done it to Helen.

'Helen, what's happened, Shall I untie you?'

'I'm sorry Kelly, this is Jake's idea of a joke, yes please untie me, and we won't say anymore about it alright?'

'Yes Maam,' she answered, but she thought, 'in your dreams lady, he's tied you down for me, and you aren't going anywhere!'

She stepped to, and got on the bed, and reached across her, to the far wrist. 'Ooooh!' she whispered, 'look at those?' and she hinted at Helen's upturned proud nipples.

Helen looked and saw them herself.

'Oh my, aren't they beautiful?' she said, and looked her captive in the eye.

'Kelly, untie me now please?'

'Mmmm,' Kelly whispered, ignoring her, as she took one in her fingers, bent her head and took the other in her mouth.

'Aaargh, ohhhhh, Hmmmn, Humph, Kelly, sto... oh Ooooh.' Nothing but gibberish came from her mouth.

Kelly nearly sucked the nipple in her mouth right off her employer, her finger's slid down Helen's captive body, and opened her pussy, it was like a flower in the spring sunshine rain. Helen could only gasp and groan as Kelly's fingers caught her in a trap from which there was to be no escape.

'Kelly, oh Kelly, please oh oh oh oh Kelly, Jake will... Aaargh! Kelly bit the nipple, Helen was silenced.

She quickly spun around and over her, her pussy dropped sharply onto Helen's face and it was secured as if super glued, Kelly locked her own mouth on to Helen's pussy and it was game over, Helen now had a mistress.

They were both so into each other, but so independent of what was happening, both were so terminally at the other, that neither knew what was taking place, Kelly loved her dominance, but Helen was secure in the dominance she was exerting from under Kelly.

Both exploded in a flood of love juice that shattered them both. Both women almost drowned in it, Helen underneath couldn't escape from it, and Kelly on top, couldn't lift her mouth from Helen's succulent vagina, as her love potion pumped into her locked on lips.

They were still laid prone in the after glow of it when Jake walked in, he had watched it from the half open doorway. And now he had a hard on that was not going to be denied, he wasn't really bothered who got it, but Kelly was first preference. And because she was the one on top, and her open pussy was looking at him, he got behind her, and before she realised what was going on, he drove it up her, she screamed, and shot forward, but only as far as Jake allowed her to.

Then he pulled her back to him, his knees were either side of Helen's head and she could only see his prick driving in and out, and his big hairy balls slapping on Kelly's rump. He fucked her with a vengeance, not with venom, but with power, he was going to fuck her until she didn't know which way was up or down, he did!

Kelly gave up this one sided onslaught, and got on with mincing Helens pussy, soon she was crying tears of worship, tears of pain as Kelly bit her everywhere around her gaping hot pussy.

Jake shot his load deep into Kelly and they all fell over, all 3 were drained now. They were in a heap on the bed, Jake, and his now 2 women; though Kelly would exert a little authority over Helen, but Helen would also exert her own too, Jake loved it.

Helen spent the rest of the day and all of the night tied like that. Jake had taken Kelly to another bedroom, where they fucked and made love. Jake got Kelly's consent because he had told her she could have Helen anytime while she was here. Helen was visited many times, and she was soon moaning and cumming as Kelly worked her magic.

In the morning, Kelly untied her and they all went lovingly to the kitchen for breakfast, afterwards Kelly took Helen into the shower where they demolished each other. Then Jake was admitted and they worked him over in a flurry of arms, legs, lips, tongue's hot mouths, and 2 very hot pussies.

At 2:00pm the phone rang, it was Evan to tell Helen he would be home in 1 hour.

Jake told Kelly to leave; he would call her tomorrow, okay? Kelly said, just as long as you do Jake, she said, looking at Helen.

'He'll call Kelly I promise,' Helen confirmed, 'but today we have urgent business to attend to, don't we darling?' she said to Jake.

Evan arrived and went straight to his wife and begged her to reconsider.

'No,' Helen said, 'it's all settled, you stay or you go, that's all that's on offer Evan!'

'But we've been together over 20 years Helen, don't throw it all away?'

'Its you who has thrown it all away, don't you realise, I have put up with an almost barren life for nearly all those years, and now I have found my life, it's here with Jake, JAKE! She shouted.

Evan's jaw dropped when he saw Jake walk in!

'He he he's black Helen, he's black, what have you done, what are you doing?' he mumbled.

'Hi Evan, nice to meet you at last?' Jake said, and held out his hand.

Evan ignored it.

'That's not gentlemanly Evan,' Jake asked.

'You can see how it is now for me and Helen, I almost said your wife, but she's not anymore is she? Well. Not morally anyway, she's mine now, aren't you babe?' he said with utter confidence, utter control.

'Yes Jake, I am, Evan, what do you want to do? As I said, you can stay or you can go, if you stay, your bedroom will be in the back!' There was no conciliation in her voice.

Jake put his arm around his woman.

'I guess I'll have to take the back room?' he said, but then added, 'for now!'

'It won't be for now Evan,' Jake said, 'it will be for good, or until you leave, okay!' He said with a little menace in his voice. Evan visibly recoiled at that.

Evan left them, Jake kissed her and said. 'Well, that went a bit better than I'd hoped babe, I didn't really want to pop him unless I had to?'

'No,' she said, 'but lets keep our guard up for a while, see how things go, shall we?'

Evan was quiet, and he listened to them making love, having sex, and openly flaunting themselves in front of him, he hated it.

Jake called Kelly and asked her to be at Helen's on Monday to see them. She readily agreed, she wanted to get her hands on Helen again.

On the Monday morning Helen returned to work, she had said she enjoyed her job, the money didn't matter, it was just personal satisfaction to her. Jake hadn't wanted her to go, but understood it, and it also would give him time to plan for his future.

He found Evan in the kitchen; He was taking a day off. He grudgingly answered Jake's questions, and balked at them about his sexual prowess, or lack of it. 'You might as well tell me mate, Helen has already?' he said.

'First off, I am not your mate, okay!'

'Nope, don't suppose you are.' Jake almost sniggered, 'but your wife is?' then he did laugh.

Evan flew into a rage. 'You bastard, you black fucking bastard, you have ruined everything.' He stormed.

Then he dived at Jake, to beat him. He was stopped dead by a sucker punch that dropped him stone cold.

When he opened his eyes, he was laid sideways on the sofa. Jake had a glass of water for him.

'Listen Evan, there's really no point in you staying here, I am the lord and master of this house now, and your wife belongs to me, she is my slut, she is my whore, she will do all I tell her to do, even be fucked by another man if I want her to be?' Not telling him she already had been.

Then Jake took the bull by its horns as it were, what he said next was pure speculation.

'How many men have you been with in your life, how many men have had you Evan, are you a slut to another man, or men? Is that what you are, another mans slut, a rent boy?'

Evan's face was a picture that was brighter than the burning sun.

'Yes,' Jake laughed, 'I thought so, that's why you have always been a useless twat in bed isn't it, the reason Helen came to me, to be with, and to find out what a real man is like, well Evan, she knows now, she knows lots of things now, and you know nothing do you?' He taunted him, poked him in the ribs, and said. 'I think you ought to consider leaving Evan, don't you? There's nothing here for you now.'

'And while I hesitate to say, all this,' and he waved his arm around, 'all this is mine, including your loving wife.'

Evan got up and went to his room.

That night he told Helen that Evan would be leaving the next weekend, but even Jake wasn't sure if that was certain. But what he did do was call Anton, and arranged for a good looking 18 year old Brazilian homosexual to appear at the house on the Friday night. Jake wanted to find out if Evan would or could be seduced?

Helen was a new woman, she hurried home each day to Jake, Evan was ignored, he wasn't even there to her any more.

Kelly was becoming more than an employee, and more like the furniture, he allowed her at Helen whenever it suited him, and Helen was becoming more enthusiastic about it too. But she always deferred to Jake; Kelly would never get by that one.

On the Friday night, Jake sent Helen to Anton's, he was already waiting for her, she wouldn't return home until the Sunday, but she didn't know that yet.

Jake was going to fuck Kelly blind in her own home, Kelly was completely ravaged and almost willingly raped by him, she cried when he fucked her arse, choked when he deep throated her, and wept with joy under him, when he ploughed his thick black prick into her. Kelly was to unknowingly learn that around Jake, there was a pecking order, and she was not at the top, this was a lesson she did learn!

Meanwhile Evan had greeted a young man at the front door. He told Evan that Jake had sent him to keep him company.

Evan, in his state of mind welcomed a friendly face, he asked him in.

He told Evan his name was Roberto, but to call him Robby, he held out a soft feminine hand, and he held Evan's when he took it. Evan let out a breath!

He had a large bag with him; Evan asked him what was in it?

'Mr Jake told me you would need a massage sir?' he breathed, and was full on into Evan's face. He also had clothes and other things in there that he never mentioned.

An hour later Robby had talked Evan into using the Jacuzzi, Robby climbed in too. Wafting away protestations from Evan, he climbed naked into his lap facing him. And he began working Evan's tight muscles around his shoulders; soon Evans eyes were closed as the terrific sensual easing went on.

Evan suddenly jolted back to reality, Robby had one hand on his shoulder, the other was under water holing his prick, which was unashamedly erect. Then Robby leaned forward and bit his neck, he groaned, it was over, he was surrendering again, just like he always did.

Robby told him to get out, he did, and Robby lovingly dried him off, then took him to bed, where he fucked him silly. He did everything he had been told to do, including photographing, after many protests, of him with a dildo up his backside.

But it was the one of him laid on his back, Robby's knees were in the picture, either side of his face, and it was of him with Robbie's cock firmly in his mouth, and he was obviously sucking it with lots of fervour.

This was the lever by which Evan was made to leave, Helen never knew, but Jake gave Evan's number to Robby too, for future reference, he could be a good earner for him.

Four months later Kelly had been moved on, she had been passed to Anton, who took her into his stable for happily married women who wanted other women for lovers. Kelly was the best he had ever had, and Kelly got what she wanted, women of every nationality, and good money for it.

Helen announced she was pregnant, and she was to give birth to a beautiful coffee coloured son, the spitting image of his father. Jake was never to leave, he had all the money he could ever need, he also had Helen, he also still went after the girls, Helen found out and accepted it, she loved her man, and nothing would change that. Especially if he had given her a weekend to remember. And he still passed her over to Anton now and again, and lately a couple of his friends for riotous times, Jake always knew.