All Comments on 'Helene Blackmailed'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
GirlMidniteGirlMidnitealmost 20 years ago
Brilliant

This is a brilliant, well constructed story that easily trumps 99% of all reluctance stories on Literotica. I thoroughly enjoyed it, in the way one thoroughly enjoys erotic stories ;-) Thanx

LooneyLooneyalmost 20 years ago
impressive

Great to see someone take the time and write properly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bravo!

Another good one... thanks for sharing.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Great story

I do have a question though. How is it that blackmailers have the ability to know everything about their victims (their address, parent's names and addresses, first boyfriend's name, pet dog's middle initial. etc.)? Are all blackmailers rich people with hours of time on their hands coupled with thousands of dollars to be spent finding out all these things?

Sorry about that, I was distracted for a moment. It was very hot reading about her submitting. I hope to read more of your stories.

feelingbravefeelingbravealmost 20 years ago
Captivating

Very well written. First piece of your work I've read. Easy to see that you enjoy the craft.

feelingbravefeelingbravealmost 20 years ago
Incorrect Vote

the first time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story!

Well u made me cum...and it was strong!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it and I want MORE!!

This was great!! Let's have more!!

AriosoAriosoover 19 years ago
Excellent as always

Doc, you're a surgeon when it comes to writing. Or Vesalius, rather. I love how you'll dissect every aspect of an encounter, and tease out exactly what provokes a sensual reaction. I'm not sure how I missed this one when it originally came through the pipeline....probably home renovation strikes again.

Nicely done. Nobody does it better, maestro.

And for the one who said this was the first piece of M's work s/he'd read....read the rest of his corpus. Now. It's worth it. But you'll be in an erotic haze for at least a week after, so have your toys and your excuse to take time off from work handy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GOOD SHOT............!!!!

Well you are better than most. Your story was good reading.But the only thing missing in your scenario is, you must make your reader feel the actual brute force and power and dominance and helplesness by the victim in such a situation..........

MendermanMendermanalmost 19 years ago
Totally Agree

Greetings,

I very much enjoyed your story, and I don't usually post comments but your story deserves feedback.

As the last poster mentioned, you lost the power & brute force of the description at the end. It seemed as if you ran out of time or opportunity to complete your story to match its start, and the end of the story was a little disapointing for that reason.

The story was a great plot & superb desription of dominance & power, shame about the ending. This guy would have been a cold hard brute after all his planning & research into this woman.

Menderman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story? Bullshit

Blackmail does not make a great story, you sick motherfuckers. I suppose you think rape is a great story. And I'm sure that you think physical abuse and humiliation make a great story. You sick assholes are disgusting. The people that write this shit are worse than the low lifes that say "Greay Story".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bullshit?

Yes, actually we DO like stories of blackmail and rape and humiation! Thanks for noticing that this makes us perverts. We are proud of that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love it, But...

Where is the great ending, It seems to be lacking something.

I was very good other than that, lets see more on this story.

quirkyalonequirkyalonealmost 18 years ago
Be still my beating heart

Every girl's innermost fantasy. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WICKED!

Wicked story! Wicked, positively wicked. I do not support the idea of blackmail but hey, whatever method works to reach a fulfilling orgasm by both parties fully, consensually involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

"And as clenched her eyes tight and bit down on the ferocious sweetness of her thundering orgasm, it was all she wanted to be."

That was amazing. It really sets this story apart from the usual he collapses on her and leaves her to stew on the table. The symbolic meanings in this story makes it even better!

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeuralmost 14 years ago
great story

love ur story

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Visciously good.

Nothing like a little blackmail to burst through all facades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow....perfect story

If I could have given this 10 stars, I would have. I'd have to say one of my top 3 all time favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dr M!

Outstanding. I always look for your stuff: well written and right up my street!

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Good sex, but nude sunbathing?

Oh my god! She sunbathed nude! And masturbated! Her life is over! Nobody will ever hire her for anything again! Her family will disown her! I guess if she's born again or muslim his tactic might work. Otherwise his "damning photos" are kind of weaksauce. Still, the sex was hot, even if like all women in these stories, Helene was ridiculously easy to bully and blackmail. With backbone like that she'd climbed all the way up the corporate ladder to copy clerk right? Chief coffee fetcher? Heh. I love blackmail stories. Even with hot sex they're laughably formulaic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious!!!

I especially enjoyed the stressing of his strong character and male sexuality awakening her to her own feminine truth and pleasure.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Great story. Your descriptions of the characters was excellent, I pictured them so well I felt I was in the room with them. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Winner

This was another wonderful story. Now we need the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
edit

She’d left work as (soon as) she was able to make an acceptable exit from her last meeting of the day

Wonderful story as so many of your stories are. Thank you for writing. I only wished I could read more of them...

thank you

EmirusEmirusover 2 years ago

This is the first of your stories I’ve read and I came across it because I was searching for stories with a blackmail theme. .

*

I’ve noted this is one of your earliest stories and must say you have a very good turn of phrase. One of my pet hates are errors with punctuation, word usage and spelling and I mentally flagellate myself when I find, even after publication, errors in my own stories. Unfortunately there are some in this story which a simple edit would have corrected.

*

There are some stories I’ve given up reading because there are so many infuriating and stupid errors it’s ruined the story for me even though the plot is good. Thankfully this story doesn’t fall into that category.

*

On the whole I enjoyed the story although, given her background, I was surprised how easily she gave in despite her suppressed desires. I also felt, because you didn’t elaborate on how he’d obtained all the information about her, it might have been better to have omitted it. I thought, when you wrote “you’ve made your entire career out of teasing the boys” it was going to turn out to be role play. The ending was too quick for me. It was as if you’d realised you had something else to do so you slapped in a paragraph to end it. I felt the story needed continuing further in order to come to an acceptable ending.

*

But, as I said earlier, on the whole I enjoyed it.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs9 months ago

Very hot. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting premise.

But missing a lot.

He never asked her how often she masturbated. Or what she imagined while she masturbated.

He never had her do anything to him.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous