All Comments on 'Helen's Fantasy Pt. 02'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10022 months ago

My first post was done as Anonymous (but signed). Just thought I’d follow it up to say this was superb. It leaves it open for Helen to give the film producer a call and make her first porno!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m surprised Helen was as put out with Felix at the end when he suggested her making a porno after what they’d just done. He didn’t seem to be forcing her, just suggesting she make a great actress and maybe get some kicks out of it.

I normally wouldn’t go for a gang-bang story but as it was by you I thought I’d give it a go, and was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed it.

As always your writing is first class giving the right level of detail together with the perfect t level of Sex, eroticism and debauchery!!

Wiz1002

Campus77Campus772 months ago

Good to see you posting again. This was a wild ride. I can't imagine how she felt during and after this event. I also am wondering if she tells her husband. The tease to the producer lends me to expect a third chapter. I've read just about all your posts and enjoyed them all. This one was over the top and a joy to read.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode662 months ago

A.hot story, BUT i image hèr husband will be upset when he finds out. With the markings on her tits he will know she cheated on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Helen's Fantasy Previous Part