Hell-Bent For Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, Jack's got a sweet spot for mom, but he was mad at himself about it. Her teasing added to that and this is how it had to come out." Incestial shrugged, "She didn't mind."

"True."

"Ready to get on to another lucky taboo dreamer?"

"Not yet, I want to be sure about these two." She pointed into the room, "I hate to think it's just going to be incest BDSM."

"It's not, you just heard the kid apologize for treating mom like the slut she is. Besides, why would it matter? We did our job, we got them together, if all they want it that, who cares?"

"I like happy endings." Familial told him, "And I don't just mean on my face, pig." She cut off one of his standard dirty remarks. "Let's wait around a little bit."

"But what are we going to do?"

"Oh, I don't know." Familial winked and getting down on her hands and knees caused her shorts to vanish, "You could think of something." She laughed, "I know the rough stuff gets you hot, so come get it, little brother."

"Don't mind if I do, sis." His pants disappeared and kneeling behind his sister, he grabbed her hips and with a sly smile plunged his cock into her eternally tight ass causing her to emit a squeal so high pitched all the dogs in the neighborhood began to bark.

*****

Rose was awoken by Jack's lips gently brushing hers. She opened her eyes and smiling down at her, he lowered his head and kissed her again. She sighed softly as unlike before, this kiss was slow soft and sweet.

He was on his side and as their kiss continued he rolled over between her legs and she moaned at the feeling of his once again hard cock pressing into her stomach. Wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders, she slipped her tongue in his mouth, darting it playfully across his.

Jack moaned and moving down a little pushed his cock against her still wet pussy. Rose groaned as he slid it through her soft lips and moved her own hips, enjoying their kiss as they briefly teased each other.

Jack eased his cock lower and they both sighed as he slowly entered her. Rose kissed him harder as his long thick cock filled her pussy. She was a little sore from the way he had fucked her before they'd fallen asleep, but he felt so good inside her, she didn't care.

Sliding his lips from hers, Jack found the soft skin of her neck and gently suck on it as he moved his hips. He moved slowly and she savored every inch of her son's hard flesh as he took his time enjoying his mother's pussy.

"That feels so nice." She purred as his lips slid along the length of her neck.

"So do you, mom." He whispered in her ear, then flicked his tongue across it sending a pleasant shudder through her.

"Come down here." She told him, pulling on his shoulders.

Jack let himself go, sliding his arms beneath hers and she groaned as he sank deeper into her as her breasts pressed against his chest and wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him deeper into her forbidden heat.

"I love you, mom." He said softly, following his words with a sweet kiss.

"Love you too, baby." She sighed, now moving her hips in time with his.

Her lips sought his and they shared a long soft kiss. No sense of urgency to this one, their lips caressed and teased across each other while their tongues flitted in and out of the other's mouth. Rose tightened her arms and legs around her son, reveling in having him not only inside her, but in a loving, rather than lusty embrace.

Jack broke the kiss and looking down at her, smiled, "You're not just sexy mom, you're beautiful."

"Hmm, not every day a mother hears that from her son." She returned the smile, then groaned when his hips moved faster.

"Not every day a son gets to make love to his mother." He winked, then returned his lips to hers. Making love; that's exactly what they were doing and it surprised her; not that she wasn't enjoying every second of it, but after months of the fantasies being rough and dirty, Rose had never considered how sweet they could be together.

Jack moaned into her mouth and she gasped when his hips moved faster and harder. His cock twitched inside her and she sighed softly and held him tight as he filled his mother with his hit cum.

"There you go, baby." She whispered, kissing his neck as he came, "Give your mother every drop."

He released a soft whimper that caused her to smile and say softly, "I love you so much, Jack." "Love you too, mom." He kissed her, "I've been waiting to do that as much as I waited to be the way we were earlier."

"And I loved both ways." She smiled when he nuzzled his face into her neck as his cock softened inside her causing a few more drops to leak into her pussy, "And I love this, just being here with you."

"And I promise we'll be sweet a lot more than rough." He told her.

"Well, let's not get carried away," she laughed, "Your mom is a dirty girl after all."

"My dirty girl?"

"I plan on being your everything, baby." She put her hand on the back of his head and cradled him to her.

As her son sighed contentedly into her neck, Rose sensed movement to her right and looking over say Familial peering into the window. When she saw Rose looking, she smiled, blew her a kiss and vanished in a puff of red smoke.

******

"Happy now?" Incestial asked, standing in front of the woodpile in the back yard. He snapped his fingers and laughed when one of the logs split perfectly in quarters. He pointed at another and did the same, then another.

"Yes, I do feel better, seeing her hold him like that." She nodded, "And what are you doing?"

"Jack's going to be a busy boy this weekend so I figure I'll help him out. You know, do him a solid as they say."

"Do a solid?" Familial frowned, "Sounds like a way to take a shit."

"Get with the times, sis." He cocked his fingers into the shape of a gun and began 'shooting' the logs, splitting them as he did.

After the last one, he turned and frowned, "And speaking of time, ours is short and we wasted a lot of time here to make you feel better." He glanced at the red Movado watch he had created.

"We might not even have time for one more if they take a while to convince."

"Don't worry, little brother," Familial took his hand. "Your big sister did her homework and I have a fun one to close out the night."

"Oh?"

"Yup, something you like, but something a little different from the usual." She kissed his cheek. "I'm pitching alone. You just slip inside the lucky young man in question and enjoy."

"You sure, I don't have to do any pushing?"

"Just trust your big sister." She smiled up at him.

"Last time I trusted my big sister we were eventually hung for it."

*****

Billy stared at his phone, his thumb hovering over call.

"Hey, Lindsay, it's Billy." He practiced, "I was wondering if maybe sometime you'd like to um, you know, uh... Oh for Christ's sake!"

He put the phone down in frustration. He couldn't even practice without stammering like a nervous wreck. But then again, why would he be able to? He was that nervous. He shouldn't be, Lindsay had been really friendly lately, sitting with him in study hall and chatting away.

Not just chatting, but about things he loved, Call of Duty, Dungeons and Dragons, comic books. Lindsay not only didn't care he was kind of a geek, but seemed to be one herself. Difference was, Lindsay was also popular.

Tall with long red hair, bright green eyes and a hot little body, she had no problem getting attention from the guys at PC, but seemed to ignore the jocks and jerks. Since school started last month she had spent a lot of time talking to him and even as shy and awkward as he was he could tell she was waiting for him to ask her out.

But how the hell could he? Billy was sure a date would be okay, he would be nervous, but could probably get through without making too much of a fool of himself, but what would happen if the date went well?

His friend Rick had gone to high school with Lindsay and knew one of her ex boyfriends. Lindsay wasn't a slut by any means, but she'd had sex and with more than one boyfriend and the last one had told Rick that beyond her nerdy tastes, she was a damned wild cat.

In fact Rick had already asked him a half dozen times what the hell was wrong with him that he hadn't asked her out. What Rick-and no one else short of his mother knew, was that he was an eighteen year old virgin. A damned college freshman who had never gotten a damned hand job from a girl, never mind a BJ or sex itself.

It wasn't that he was unattractive. Although not a big well-muscled stud type, Billy was average height and build with dirty blond hair and a pair of hazel eyes several girls had commented on as 'pretty'. His best attributes were a great smile, good sense of humor and an easy going nature.

Lindsay had already said part of why she liked spending time with him at school was he wasn't a pushy jerk and was a sweet kid she felt comfortable around. Billy felt good around her too, he liked her for more than her being sexy, but he was scared shitless of it getting to the point where most boys would be thrilled; sex.

But he was too shy to make a first move because he had no fucking idea what to do with a girl. If Lindsay had never had sex maybe it wouldn't bother him, but he knew she had and from what she heard she loved it and would know he was a virgin.

His mother said that wasn't a bad thing, that it showed the girl he was a sweet kid and some girls loved the idea they could be the first which wasn't that common these days. But he knew there were girls who made fun of guys who had never gotten laid.

Lindsay seemed too nice to do that, but who knew? What if they started and he pissed her off because he was clueless. Lindsay knew what she wanted and might get upset if she had to teach him.

Billy knew this from his dad passing away. His mother had never said anything about sex except to make sure it was with someone he liked and to wear a condom. Otherwise the only thing he knew about sex was from all the porn he watched and he doubted he could act like those guys or that a girl would want him to, at least not a decent one.

So here he was on Halloween night having already turned down an invitation to go to Lindsay's house for a party and unable to even call and ask her for a date. Her parents were there so it wasn't like it was going to be wild and anything would happen, but he was afraid to even start something with her he didn't know how to finish.

He jumped when his cell rang and he saw it was his mother.

"Hey, mom, how's Chicago?"

"Boring." She sighed, "Meeting after meeting and after them it's trying to fend off all the married guys who think these things are hall passes."

"Well, have some fun." He laughed, "You're single."

"But they're not and...eww!" She made him laugh again, but then wiped the smile off his face. "So you're really not going to Lindsay's party?"

"No, mom."

"What about asking her out? You do that yet?"

"No. mom."

"Come on, Billy, we talked about this, you need to have some fun, honey. She seems like a nice girl. Cute little thing too."

"I know, I just." He sighed.

"Well, I guess you and your aunt Linda can do your annual movie marathon tonight." She told him, "And maybe ask her about Lindsay. Your aunt's been playing the field for years, she knows the dating scene better than me." She laughed, "And half her boyfriends are your age so she can identify."

"Yeah, um, no." He rolled his eyes, that's all he needed, advice from his aunt, the cougar who had embarrassed him more than once by hitting on his friends. "I want a date not a porn shoot."

"That's no way to talk about my sister." Mom said, but burst out laughing, "True though. Well I have to run. Have fun with your aunt and do try to call that girl tomorrow honey. You're too nice of a kid to be alone."

"Thanks mom, same for you."

"Listen you..."

"Night, love you!" Billy hung up laughing at how he'd just turned it around on her.

He looked at the clock and saw it was just before eleven. Every year since he'd been ten, his Aunt Linda had come over on Halloween and spent the night in his bed eating popcorn and watching movies until dawn.

His parents never knew she did this on school nights. They just knew he liked to spend Halloween at his aunts and not that she would call him out of school the next day. Aunt Linda was that wild, bad influence type of family member everyone should be lucky enough to have and Billy did adore her despite her sometimes embarrassing behavior.

But no offense to his aunt, he'd much rather be at Lindsay's house dancing with her while she wore that sexy bad girl Sailor Moon costume she had showed him a picture of herself in. God what was wrong with him? He could have that!

He left the room to go find Aunt Linda and tell her he was going to make the popcorn while she put the movie in. He found his aunt lying on the couch dozing and frowned. His obsession with his inability to hook up with Lindsay had made him forget another and now more pressing issue.

That issue was that he was no longer a kid and it was getting a little inappropriate to have his forty year old aunt in his bed with him. Of course the reason was because of him, not her. Last year having his aunt sitting up in bed next to him had a very unexpected result; he had spent a good part of the night aroused.

Aunt Linda had been wearing shorts and her long bare leg had been pressed against his and several times during the movies she had jumped and put her leg over his. The contact had gotten to him and he'd started pushing his leg against her on purpose, his loser virgin ass getting a sick thrill out of having a woman next to him.

That had led to his eyes constantly seeking out her cleavage in the tank top she was wearing. She'd had a bra on, but was slumped down on the pillows, leaving him able to look down and into her shirt.

He had a hard time keeping his eyes from the flesh of her breasts and things had gotten worse from there. When they'd finally shut the movies off, she had rolled over onto her stomach to sleep and at some point had kicked the covers off so when he woke up he was confronted with the sight of her loose shorts bunched up and exposing the cheek of her ass.

Billy's cock was throbbing and feeling like a perv, but unable to help it, he had lightly run his fingers over the curve of her ass and along her soft inner thigh. Aunty remained asleep and he had continued to gently touch her leg, then the exposed skin of her lower back.

He'd moved her long auburn hair to the side and stared at the creamy skin of her back and neck and had the crazy-and sick-urge to kiss her back. Auntie's head was turned facing him and his eyes lingered longingly on her full lips.

He recalled hearing her tell his mother one night when he was lurking outside the kitchen how much she loved to suck cock and had gone into a surprising amount of detail before his mother had told her to knock it off because she wasn't getting any and didn't want to hear it.

Auntie's sex-capades did involve young guys and that made him even harder to think she'd fuck someone his age. He had grown bolder and easing her loose shorts to the side exposed her entire ass cheek.

He moved it over a little further and his heart pounded when her could see no trace of underwear, but could just make out the edge of the lip of her pussy. Even as he yelled at himself to stop being a sick prick, he had held her shorts to the side. As he stared at the hint of pink skin between her legs, he slipped his hand in his shorts.

Afraid she would wake up he hadn't removed his cock, but awkwardly rubbed it inside his shorts until, with a suppressed groan, he had cum in his pants like a pathetic loser to the sight of his aunt's ass and the edge of her pussy

He hadn't become obsessed with her, but any time she came to visit over the last year he would find himself staring at her and she did dress in a way that let him get some pretty good looks at her.

Every time she visited he would lay there at night and jerk off to her, thinking of that night and picturing her waking up and in the absurd world of fantasy, stripping naked and letting him have his way with her.

Not that he would know what to do in real life, but in his fantasies he was pretty damned good! Now a year later here he was standing over her on the couch and checking her out. Auntie was wearing a short black skirt and an orange t-shirt with a black cat on it for Halloween.

The skirt had ridden up and a lot of her thigh as well as her long legs was visible. He let his gaze wander up and down from her black toe nails up to the very soft and inviting skin of her inner thigh.

The t-shirt wasn't low cut, but was so tight it looked as if it were a size to small and framed her breasts well. Auntie wasn't big on top, but when she wore a bikini by the pool, her small perky tits looked pretty damned good.

She was breathing deeply, obviously in a deep sleep and leaning over the couch he stood there looking at her thighs. He flexed his fingers, trying to fight the urge to try to ease her skirt up and see what kind of panties she had on. Or, knowing his aunt, what color thong she was wearing.

His cock was swelling and bending awkwardly in his shorts as like last year he had the taboo thought of touching her. Sliding his hand up his aunt's skirt and rubbing her pussy through her underwear, then pulling them to the side and touching her pussy.

Billy was breathing hard and his he could feel his face flushing. His cock was so hard it was aching the images kept coming, his fingers sliding inside her, then him getting on his knees and putting his face between her thighs.

Auntie would wake up, moaning his name and telling him to lick her pussy. He would and he would be great at it and she would come for him then sit up and unsnap his shorts, telling him it was her turn.

She would take out his hard cock, the cock that had never been touched by anything other than his own hand and she would put it between her soft pink lips and take him into her mouth. It would be like the movies. Her bobbing her head, blowing him and then laying back, spreading her legs and telling him to put his cock between her other lips.

He would eagerly shove his cock into his aunt's tight pussy and...

"Hello?" Auntie spoke, "Earth to Billy!"

"Huh?" he straightened up and saw she was now sitting up and looking at him. Wow he had really been caught up in his taboo thoughts.

"I said, I'm awake and asked if you were ready to start our marathon."

"Oh, sure." He smiled, "Been looking forward to it, was just going to make the popcorn."

"Skip the popcorn." She told him, "That's not what I feel like eating tonight." She shook her head at him. "Billy, why aren't you at that girl's house?"

"You too?" He asked.

"Yes, me too. You should be having fun with a pretty young girl, not watching movies with your aunt." She gave him an odd smile, "Then again your friends would be impressed if you said you had an older woman in your bed."

"Until I got to the aunt part." Billy laughed nervously.

"Something tells me the aunt part might not bother you." She said, her eyes drifting down to his waist.

Billy followed her gaze and his stomach sank when he saw the obvious bulge in his shorts, Jesus what a fucking loser!

"Watching something fun in your room?" She asked with a sly smile.

"I...um, yeah." He nodded sheepishly, "I uh, thought it would go away."

"At your age only one thing makes it go away." She still had that smile on her face. "Sure you don't want to call sexy little Lindsay? Bet she would know what to do with that."

"Whoa!" He said, "I'm your nephew auntie, easy on the sex talk."

"Right." She nodded, "You're hard in front of your aunt and I have the problem." She shrugged, "Well anyway, how about you head back into your room and I'll be in after I change. Then we'll watch something bloody and stupid."

1...456789