Hell-Bent For Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

He turned and had to force myself not to run away from her. Could anything be more embarrassing? Billy went back into my room and slipping off his shirt and shorts slipped under the sheet in just his boxers.

His cock was finally settling down, but as he picked up the remote and waited her auntie to come into the room, he frowned. Normally when she spent the night in his bed he wore a t-shirt and sweat pants what the hell was he doing in just his underwear?

Billy shivered and noticed he had goose bumps, the room seemed suddenly chilly, but as he leaned over and felt the baseboard along the floor, it was warm so the heat was working. He sat back up and realized he was no longer cold.

That was odd, but not as odd as the detailed thoughts he had out in the other room. Not that he hadn't thought of his aunt as a sexy woman before and had a couple of wet dreams about her, but it had never been that strong. His cock had been so hard it was painful out there. And more painful was the fact his aunt had noticed it.

Billy turned the Small flat screen TV on that was located on his bureau opposite the bed and tried to take his mind off his Aunt and sex in general and wonder what movies they would watch. It was Auntie's year to bring them so he figured hokie vampire crap.

He picked up his phone and frowned when he saw a text from Lindsay saying the party was going great and she wished he could be there. The text was accompanied by a dagger to his stomach in the form of a picture of her in her costume. Her long legs on full display and her low cut dress showing off her more than ample cleavage.

As he texted a reply that she looked fantastic and he was sorry he couldn't make it, he heard his door open and the over head light went out, leaving the room dimly lit by the small lamp on his desk and the TV.

"So what are we going to watch tonight?" He asked, putting the phone on his night stand, "Tell me it's not..."

Billy's next words were forgotten when he saw what his aunt. She was dressed in a silky black sleeveless top that was both tight and thin enough to show off the fact she was no longer wearing a bra.

More stunning was the matching black shorts. They were of the same material and not only skin tight, but weren't much more than panties, the material hugging her firm ass cheeks, The shorts were trimmed in lace and the black ensemble looked amazing against her creamy white skin.

Her long deep red hair was down framing her face and she didn't just look sexy, she looked beautiful. She walked over to the bureau and putting her back to him slipped the DVD in her hand inside the player, leaving Billy staring at her incredible ass, but the backs of her long shapely legs.

Billy's cock was once again at full attention and he quickly bunched the sheet up around his waist so his aunt couldn't see it.

"Tell you it's not what?" Auntie asked, turning and coming over to the bed.

"Oh, uh, one of those uh, dumb vampire things." He managed to get out.

Her nipples were obviously erect through the top and his heart pounded in his chest as she approached.

"You okay, Billy?" She asked, "You're all red and you seem flustered."

"I'm okay, but...what are you wearing?"

"My new jammies!" She smiled, "Like them?"

"Yeah they're uh, pretty." He answered lamely.

Auntie sifted the sheet to slip under it and he made sure to hold his side down. She started to sit up next to him and muttered, "Oh, I left the remote on the foot of the bed."

To his dismay she leaned over then getting to her hands and knees crawled down the bed to get it. Oh my God, Billy thought, staring at his aunt's perfect ass facing him on her knees. Not just her ass, but the thin strip of black material between her legs.

Again his mind filled with sexy images of him pulling her shorts down and burying his face between the cheeks of her ass then grabbing her hips and fucking her doggy style. He blinked the images away as she sat up against the headboard next to him.

She didn't pull the sheet up and Billy swallowed nervously as his eyes struggled to not stare at her nipples which were taunting him. He shifted his gaze, but found no relief as he noticed the shirt wasn't long enough to make it to her waits, leaving her stomach visible.

Her long legs were stretched out on the bed and taking a deep breath he forced his eyes to the television.

"So what are we watching?" He asked, hoping it would take his attention away from his aunt's scantily clad body.

"Oh, it's one of my favorites, I think you'll like it." She pressed play and Billy gasped when the screen came to life.

In front of him was a blond woman, naked, on her knees and sucking the cock of the equally naked man sitting in a chair.

"Hmm, I love sucking your big cock," She purred, "My nephew isn't a little boy anymore is he?"

Nephew? Billy's eyes widened as he stared speechless as the scene before him.

"Oh, aunty," The actor moaned, "You look so good sucking my cock." He ran his hand through her blond hair, "I've wanted you so bad!"

"What the hell is this?" Billy whispered.

"You don't like it?" She asked, her eyes glued to the screen and to his surprise her hand was between her legs, rubbing her pussy through the shorts. "I do." She moaned sending a shiver through him. "I really like it."

"Auntie we...we can't watch this!" He quickly grabbed the remote from next to her and shut the TV off.

"Aw, I wanted to watch him fuck his aunt and cum all over her!" She looked at him. "You know, like you've been thinking about."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shook his head vigorously.

"No?" She turned onto her side, causing her shirt to fall forward and his eyes to be drawn downward.

He suppressed a moan at the sight of her entire small breast including her hard rose colored nipple.

"No." He repeated in a barely audible whisper.

"Really?" She raised her eyebrows, "So you weren't standing there staring at me with a hard on, in the parlor?"

"I uh..."

"But forget that." She grinned. "You going to deny what you did when I was in this bed last year?"

She laughed at the look of shock on his face.

"You think I slept through you groping me? You were staring so hard at my pussy you didn't even see me watching you blow a load in your shorts."

"You knew?" He wanted to crawl under a rock, "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I thought it was kind of hot." She admitted, "And I didn't want to embarrass you. The only thing I wondered is why you would be so excited over me, but now I know."

"You do?"

"Yes, your mother told me to talk to you this weekend." She touched his cheek, "I had no idea my cute little nephew was a virgin." She laughed. "No wonder seeing your auntie's ass got you so hot and bothered."

"She told you?" Could this get any more humiliating?

"She did and wanted me to talk to you about sex." She laughed, "I do have a lot more experience than your mother."

"Auntie, I'm really sorry."

"No need to be. Honey, being eighteen and never getting laid can cause a lot of frustration and desperation." She winked. "Desperate enough to start thinking your aunt's looking pretty good."

"You do look good, you're pretty hot, auntie." Why the hell had he just admitted that? Maybe she was right, no sex was getting to him.

"Hmm, I do enjoy catching the eye of a good looking young man and honey?" She ran her hand down his bare chest, "You are a good looking young stud and I can't believe that girl hasn't jumped you yet."

"I haven't given her a chance," He replied staring at her hand as it drifted down to his stomach to rest just over the edge of the sheet. Her finger nails were painted black with orange tips and looked good on his skin.

"Why not, baby?" She leaned closer and he struggled to not look down her shirt, "You shy?"

"Yes." He admitted, "I get nervous. I've never done it and Lindsay has and I'll feel like an idiot if I you know, suck."

"Hmm, sucking is fun, honey." She whispered in his ear, "I love it, sucking and being sucked."

"But I don't know if..."

"She will and if she's sweet she'll be happy to teach." She continued to speak in his ear and in addition to her warm breath he became aware of her breast pressing against his arm. Her nipple poking him through the silky top.

"But a young man should know what to do and there's nothing wrong with needing a helping hand, or mouth or, pussy." She purred the last word and his cock ached beneath the sheet.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play coy, Billy. You think I'm dressed like this and put a porn on to just talk?"

"You said you told my mother..."

"I would talk to you, but your mom doesn't know her little boy jerked off while staring at her little sister's ass. So I told her we would talk."

She grabbed the sheet and flipped it back exposing the huge bulge in his shorts and the spreading wet stain where the tip of his cock had been oozing.

"But why talk when I can show you." Billy gasped when she grabbed his cock through his shorts, "And honey, your aunt is going to enjoy teaching her horny nephew how to be with a woman."

Billy moaned when she slipped her hand into his boxers and wrapped her fingers around his bare cock.

"Push them down." She whispered, "Let me see if that cock's as big as it feels."

He hesitated and stroking him faster she kissed his neck, "Don't be nervous, baby, let your auntie show you how good sex is."

She squeezed his cock and pumped him faster and at this point dying to see what her hand looked like around his cock. He lifted his hips and pushed his boxers down and auntie smiled,

"Oh, look at that big hard," She licked her lips. "Young cock."

"Oh, that feels good," he groaned when she slid her hand across the top of his cock and then using his sticky pre cum to stroke his cock.

"Its supposed to." She said, still speaking in his ear, "Feels better than your hand doesn't it?" He nodded, his gaze locked onto his aunt's hand stroking his now glistening cock.

"That's right, just relax and let auntie take care of it. After tonight you'll know how much fun you've been missing and you'll be ready to have fun with that sweet little thing who's hot for you."

She pumped her hand faster and he rocked his hips, pushing his cock though her now slick hand. "But tonight, it's you and I honey and your aunt is a nastier girl than even your mother thinks I am because I've been thinking about you since last year."

"You have?" He spoke still mesmerized by watching his aunt jerk him off.

"Honey I thought about grabbing your cock that night and just hopping on and taking my sexy nephew for a ride, but I told myself to do the right thing. I've regretted it ever since and said if we had time alone this year I wouldn't make that mistake twice."

She sat up and he groaned when she released his cock.

"Then your mother tells me you've never been with a girl? Then she asks if I'll spend the week here while she's on the road? All I needed was to know you still looked at me like that and you were damn hard staring at me on that couch weren't you?"

"Oh, yes." He nodded watching her grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it part way up.

"So I'm not going to do the right thing twice, tonight I'm going to do what I want and I promise you one thing, Billy?"

"What's that?" He asked, staring hungrily at the bottom of her breasts where she had stopped her shirt.

"That you're going to cum tonight and it sure as hell isn't going to be in your shorts." She stared down at his dripping cock, "But in your nasty aunt's mouth and maybe her pussy." She smiled, "Anywhere you want."

"But you're my aunt." Billy said even though he knew he didn't care, it just seemed like he should say it.

"And wouldn't a good aunt help her horny nephew out?" She let her shirt go and he frowned when it covered the lower part of her tits, "No more talk, Billy, time for you to become a man."

Touching her shirt she said, "Want to see my tits?"

"I do, but..."

"Then take my shirt off." She put her arms up, "Don't be nervous, Billy. Your aunt's a sure thing tonight, so if you want it, come get it."

Billy paused, an annoying vision of his mother in his mind. What would she think of this? What if she somehow found out, what if...?

He stopped and blinked; what had he just been thinking? His eyes locked onto auntie's hard nipples poking through the black shirt and with a wink she asked, "What are you waiting for, baby? Your naughty aunt's waiting."

As if a switch had been thrown in his mind, Billy said fuck it to wondering if this was right or wrong and taking the silky shirt in his trembling hands, pulled it up over his aunt's head.

"Damn." He tossed her shirt on the floor, while he took in his aunt's small, but perky perfectly round little tits.

Her nipples were hard and cupping her breasts in his hands, he gently rubbed his thumbs over them.

"Harder, I'm not going to break, baby." She laughed.

Billy rubbed her nipples harder and was rewarded with both a moan and her grabbing his cock again. He groaned when she slowly pumped it, and then gasped when putting her arm around him, she shoved his head down into her tits.

"Don't be shy." She laughed, then moaned when Billy eagerly licked her left nipple.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he first licked, and then sucked her swollen nub. He opened wide, taking as much of her small breast in his mouth as he could and moaned around it when she stroked his cock faster.

"Suck that tit." She groaned, "That tit you've thought about, the one you've jerked off to." She moaned as he switched to her other nipple while fondling her breasts.

"Your auntie's tits." She breathed, her hand squeezing his cock harder, "You like that don't you?" Her hand slid down his shaft and cupped his balls, caressing them, "I know I do, I love knowing my nephew wants to fuck me."

"Oh, fuck." Billy gasped when she let his head go and grabbed his cock, now stroking him as she rubbed his aching balls.

"Hmm, feels like someone has a lot of cum they need to get rid of." She arched her back, thrusting her tit deeper into his mouth, "You need to cum, baby?"

"Yes." He moaned around her nipples, "Please, auntie? Please make me come?"

He was amazed at how easy those words had come to him, almost as amazed as he was that his aunt was sitting here topless, jerking him off and letting him suck her perfect little tits.

"Well of course I'm going to make you come." She laughed, "But not like this, after all, you could give yourself a hand job, right?"

She eased her tit from his mouth and pushing him back against the pillow slid off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked, alarmed she had just been teasing him and was going to leave.

He answer was a sexy smile while she walked along the bed to stand at the foot of it. She hooked her thumbs into the sides of her shorts and putting her back to him, pulled them down. Billy's cock jumped between his legs as she revealed her incredible ass and he licked his lips when she bent over, exposing her pussy to him.

She straightened and when she turned his eyes went directly between her legs, taking in the small patch of reddish brown hair over her otherwise smooth slit.

"Like what you see?" She put her arms up, posing for him.

"Damn, you're hot." He whispered, while thinking it was finally going to happen! He was finally going to get laid, okay so what if it was his aunt? Hell that made it hotter!

"Am I your favorite aunt, honey?" She put her knees on the bed and crawled up towards him.

"I think you'd be anyone's favorite aunt." He whispered while staring at the sexy view of his naked aunt on her hands and knees making her way up between his legs.

Her perfect ass was in the air and her small tits were grazing the sheet as she lowered herself to the bed. Her long dark red hair was fanned out across her shoulders and back, and her green blue eyes locked onto his.

Auntie slid down onto her stomach, her face inches from his twitching cock and taking it in her hand, smiled, "How about your aunt gives you your first blow job?"

"I'd love that." He told her, no lie there that was for sure.

"Then love it." She told him and opening wide took him into her mouth.

"Oh, God!" Billy moaned as his cock was engulfed by his aunt's warm wet mouth.

"Hmm," She sighed as she took him deeper, her tongue sliding around his shaft.

He whimpered like an idiot, when auntie worked her lips down to the base of his shaft, then slipped her tongue out to tease his balls. She slowly worked her soft lips back up his hard shaft until just the tip was between her lips.

She sucked hard, and Billy groaned at the sensation of his pre cum being sucked from his cock. Auntie ran her tongue up and down his shaft, up one side then down the other. Stroking his wet cock, she lowered his head and he gasped when she began sucking and licking his balls.

She swirled her tongue around his sac, then teasing licked her way back up his shaft before taking him back into her mouth. This time she bobbed her head and with a sigh, he relaxed back into the pillows and watched his hot aunt suck his cock.

She moaned as she bobbed her head faster and her eyes were half closed and there was a look of bliss on her face as she worked him with her skilled mouth. Billy looked down the length of her body, taking in her long auburn hair fanned out on her back and the smooth skin of her back.

Her ass looked fantastic and her long legs were bent at the knee, as she playfully kicked her feet back and forth. He noticed her hips moving, grinding into the bed as she moaned and whimpered around her nephew's cock. Damn, blowing him was getting her worked up.

Speaking of being worked up, Billy could already feel his balls tightening and his thighs starting to shake. Auntie released his cock and with a smile said, "Don't worry about being quick, baby, its your first blow job and I'll take my time later, okay?"

Later? Holy shit, she was going to...his thoughts trailed off as he moaned when she took him deep into her mouth once more. This time when she bobbed her head it was no longer slow and easy, but fast and furious as if she were in a competition.

Billy moaned loudly as his aunt sucked him like a porn star, making sloppy wet sucking sounds as she let her spit slobber down his cock then slurped it back up. She cupped his balls and squeezed them gently as she sucked him deeper and faster.

"Oh, oh, please don't stop." He begged, "Please keep sucking auntie, please, please...oh, fuck!" Billy cried out when his balls tightened and his cock exploded into his aunt's mouth. She emitted a gurgling moan and continued to bob her head, sucking the cum from his spurting cock.

Her eyes rolled back and as Billy thrust his hips and gripped the sheet tightly in his fingers, he watched her let his cum drool from the sides of her mouth down his shaft. She quickly slurped it back up and he was moaning continuously as she squeezed his balls and sucked him even harder, working for every drop he had.

"Oh my god, auntie." He breathed, his heart pounding as she slowly eased him from her mouth. "That was..." he stopped talking when she opened her mouth and let his cum flow from her tongue and down onto his balls.

She lowered her head and made a show of cleaning them off with his tongue, before licking her lips, "How did you like your first blow job, baby?"

"I'll never forget it." He told her.

"I know that's what's so exciting about this." She leaned up on her knees between his legs, "Boys and girls never forget their first. Which means," she slid up over his waist, straddling him, her soft inner thighs pressing against his hips.

"That you'll never forget this."

Catching him by surprise, she lifted her hips, grabbed his cock and guiding it to her pussy sat down on him. They both cried out as she impaled herself on his cock and Billy moaned like an idiot at the feeling of his aunt's pussy.

1...456789